Our Little Boy

Από izziee

Hunter Tazer and Rain Meadows were that couple in high school that made people stop and think "Damn, are they... Περισσότερα

Our Little Boy - 1
Our Little Boy - 2
Our Little Boy - 3
Our Little Boy - 4
Our Little Boy - 5
Our Little Boy - 6.
Our Little Boy - 7
Our Little Boy - 8
Our Little Boy - 9
Our Little Boy - 10
Our Little Boy - 11
Our Little Boy - 12
Our Little boy - 13
Our Little Boy - 14
Our Little Boy - 15
Our Little Boy - 17
Our Little Boy - 18
Our Little Boy - 19
Our Little Boy - 20
Our Little Boy - 21
Our Little Boy- 22
Epilogue

Our Little Boy - 16

14.8K 496 13
Από izziee

"C'mon, Ray. Just a spoon?"

I batted his hand that held the spoon angrily. "What makes you think I want to eat?" I asked grumpily folding my arms.

Rocky shrugged and put the plate of food down. "You've not ate since we got here, honey."

I glared at him. "And you wonder why? You threatened to kill my son, you ransacked my home, then you actually kill Hunter-"

I couldn't even say his name without tearing up. It'd been three days since he got killed and its haunted me ever since. If only i would have stayed then i wouldn't have met Rocky and Hunter would still be alive.

Rocky shook his head. "I'm not gonna hurt JJ anymore. I just wanted Hunter out of the picture and since I've done that, his pack isn't so powerful anymore and JJ can grow up here without ever having to know he's an Alpha." He said smugly.

He'd actually gone through the liberty of explaining wolf concepts to me but I still didn't have a clue.

"I don't know why you're telling me your sinister plans, I obviously couldn't care less." I said raising an eye brow.

I wasn't about to let Rocky have it easy. Not after what he did to Hunter. The only guy whose ever truly loved me. Rocky had took me to what I assumed was his 'pack house' but comparing it to Hunter's, this one was really weak and sombre and no one really did much.

"You've always been a handful, babe." He sighed. I don't know if he thought we were together again but lemme tell you something - we are not.

I looked over at JJ who was sat on some cushions and watching tv. "Rocky? Can I stay alone with JJ for a bit?" I asked. Rocky automatically narrowed his eyes. "Why?" He asked suspiciously. I rolled my eyes. "We're still grieving. Ya know, it's a human thing?"

He hesitated but then nodded and picked up the plate of food and walked out and locked the door. Over the last three days I've tried to escape four times and this time I think he wasn't idiotic enough to leave me on my own again.

Especially not with JJ. All I could grasp from Rocky's sinister grumbles was that he definitely did not want JJ to grow up and become an Alpha. Apparently he's just as powerful as his dad even though he's not a full Were.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Rocky had some serious issues.

I went over to JJ and hugged myself tightly. Before the only thing I wanted was for JJ to not grow up with Hunter but now it was all I wanted.

I sniffed sadly and crouched beside JJ on one of the pillows he was sat on,clutching a cup of juice. His golden eyes were glued to the screen but he wasn't really watching.

"JJ, baby, are you okay?" I asked him softly. He turned to me and just nodded. "You sure?" I asked him. Then he shook his head slowly. "Aw, tell mommy what's wrong, angel." I said sitting down properly.

He looked down at his glass of juice. "I liked my daddy. When is he coming to get us?"

I felt my heart break into a million pieces. How was I supposed to tell a three year old that his sad was never coming back??

I picked him up and rested my back on one of the dressers in the room that Rocky had given us because I refused to stay in his room.

I held JJ tight towards me and listened to the sound of a soft storm outside. I sniffed trying hard to keep my tears in. "Daddy won't be back, sweetie." I said as tactfully as I could.

"Why?"

"Shhh, go to sleep, honey." I said my voice breaking a little. "I don't like Rocky." JJ mumbled into my chest. "Me either." I whispered.

I looked out of the wet French windows and onto the balcony. It was highly unlikely that Rocky had locked those doors. I bit my lip, contemplating.

Mabye just maybe, I could make it out. It wasn't that far down of a drop and besides, JJ's a half-animal so he'd be fine I guess.

I put him down gently and then crept over to the windows trying hard not to make a sound in case Rocky came back.

JJ rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. "Mommy what are you doing?" He whispered, "nothing, shh!" I said pressing my finger to my lip. He nodded and didn't say anything.

I reached out to the handle and my hand hesitates on it for a second as I tried to listen to any sounds of Rocky coming out. Finally I found the courage and pushed down on it.

The door opened easily enough. I almost did a victory dance. The cold rain pitter-pattered onto the wooden tiles and I looked out into the dark night with lightning the only kind of light.

I half wanted to grab my son and then jump out right there but that was being irresponsible because I knew we's need clothes and food even though I hadn't ate since I got here.

I sighed miserably and then stepped out to the balcony, the cool linoleum floor feeling so good on my bare feet and then I looked down from the balcony.

Even though it was dark, I knew it wasn't that far down of a drop. I've survived worse from Hunter's old tree house.

"Mommy, Rocky's coming!" JJ suddenly whispered. I still have to get used to knowing that my son had extremely great senses.

I pulled back into the room and then closed the door quickly but not loudly and then rushed and sat down next to JJ just as the key turned at the door and Rocky walked in.

He looked down at me and frowned. "Why are you all wet?" He asked me. I shrugged and thought fast. "JJ wanted a bubble bath but the tap kinda burst out on me. I think it's broken." I lied.

Rocky raised his eyebrow and then looked back at the bathroom door. Then back at me. I thought he wouldn't believe me and I was caught in my lie.

"Want me to check it out for you?" He asked.

I felt myself breath a sigh of relief softly. But then I smiled up at him.

"Please. JJ needs his bubble bath before bed time." I said innocently. I was so shocked when I saw him go over to the bathroom and how easily I got away with it. With Hunter I couldn't lie about anything not even about what I had for breakfast. He always knew when I was lying.

I pulled JJ closer and kept glancing at the French windows. Hopefully by morning we're outta here.

Rocky came back scratching the back of his head. "Nothing's wrong with it." He said. "Oh. Well I must have just done something then." I said, laughing .

Rocky's eyes travelled to the wibdows. Oh crap.

He made his way over to it and was about to reach out to touch the handle when I leapt up and pulled his arm away.

"Rocky, I never noticed how big you've gotten. You never used to work out for me." I said squeezing his arm flirtly.

He raised an eyebrow but then smiled "I dunno. Helps me relax I guess." He replied, getting big headed already. "Come,Tell me about it." I said.

"Wait." He said and the actually went and pushed down on the handle. When he saw it was opened, he tutted and brought out a key and locked it.

I called him every name under the sun after that. That meant that I had to sit for the rest of the evening listening to how he'd been working out and how he misses me and JJ and blah blah blah.

Eventually, I conviced him that I was way too tired and so he left. I stayed wide awake in my room. Even long after JJ was curled up and snoring softly beside me.

In the middle of the night when I was sure he's gone to sleep I got up. I don't know how long he was planing to keep me and my song but it not for long.

I figured since I couldn't go to help, i'll just have to bring help. I left the room and went to the landing, I could hear Rocky in his room next door laughing with his buddies oh how I wanted to strangle him!

I managed to get to the bottom of the stairs and into the silent living room. I knew that opening the light would just be stupid so I fumbled about in the huge dark living room that smelt faintly of wet dog.

I gagged but then got to the small table beside one of the couches. I took a deep breath and then went over to it silently. Then I picked up the phone reciever.

So far so good...

Luckily I could remember Hunter"s mansion or 'Pack House' number. I dialled it, hoping to get Micael or Xavier or any of the boys.

"C'mon. C'mon." I urged as it rang. My heart beat faster and faster. On the fifth ring, I heard Xavier'e voice.

"Hello?" He said groggily like he'd just woken up.

"Xa-"

Then there was a click and the line went dead.

I looked at the receiver in disbelief. "No!" I whispered.

Suddenly I hand gripped my wrist and then forced me to put the receiver down. I turned to be faced with a top less Rocky and behind him were three other guys.

One of the biggest ones held the phone wire in his hand snugly. The other one who I recognised as Colin one of Rocky's weirdo friends was stood there shaking his head.

Rocky's eyes pierced into mine. "Try that again, and I swear I will put melted silver into your half-breed's food." He growled.

I shook as he kept a firm grip on my wrist. Then he pulled me behind him and I thought he was going to drag me back upstairs but he led me to another room.

The basement.

"Rocky! Please, I'm sorry!" I begged but he wouldn't listen and brought me down anyway. At least there was a bed there.

"Stay here for the rest of the night." He said gruffly. "But JJ -" I said, remembering Rocky'a threat. "He'll be fine with me. I did raise him after all." Rocky said.

Yeah for 5 months.

"Good night, honey." He said and planted a kiss on my cheek. I didn't dare wipe it away though. "Why are you doing this to me? Why am I here?" I whispered.

"Because with That Hunter gone, number one, our pack won't always be second to his anymore and two, I get to have you back with me without having to feel like I'm in competition with some other guy." He shrugged.

"So let my son go then."

"No can do. If I release him, Hunter's pack would track him down and then obviously he'll become their new alpha which brings us back to the beginning - I don't want a strong alpha directing that pack."

I clamped my lips together and he kissed my cheek again and then left, locking the door.

I sighed heavily and flopped on the bed and sobbed my heart out feeling sorry for myself. Actually not just for me but for JJ and the rest of Hunter's family who have no clue what's happened to us.

I cried until I had no more tears to cry. I missed Hunter like crazy and just wanted to be back in his arms again. I never got the chance to properly hug and kiss him and tell him how much I miss him since I'd got back.

Oh how I wish I did.

I lay on my side and looked up and the small rectangle windows above that showed the soaking wet grass above. I sighed.

Suddenly there was a shadow of feet. Not just one but six, walking slowly like they shouldn't be there. I froze where I was. Then the feet at the front stopped and the person crouched down so that his face was now in the rectangle window. I knew it wasn't a girl because of the outline of the jaw and hair.

The body was just a shadow but I could see his eyes widen as the person caught sight of me. I sat up and stared back..

Now it could have just been that I missed Hunter like crazy after his death...

But one thing that I knew and was certain of was the colour of the persons eyes.

I saw them.

It was the unmistakable colour of a beautiful honeycomb.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Bad Boy's Gang | ✓ Από ⒶⓈⒽ

Εφηβική Φαντασία

3.8M 94.2K 64
IF YOU WANT A WELL WRITTEN GANG STORY: READ MY OTHER BOOK "RIDE OR DIE" This book is not well written, contains grammar errors, and overall super cli...
My Brutal Alpha Από KojinDevil

Λυκάνθρωπος

3.6K 123 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
412K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
rejection Από jasmyne

Λυκάνθρωπος

13.7K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...