time lapse ⇒pietro maximoff

By trickylittleangel

"moon dust in your lungs, stars in your eyes, you are a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies." {age of u... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING FIC:)
P r e f a c e
P l a y l i s t
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XXIV

6.2K 208 123
By trickylittleangel

Eden

Pietro and I had made love, sweetly and intimately in that shower, just forgetting our lives for just one moment. These tantalizing moments were the best I've ever felt. We had dried off, and settled into some pyjamas, and found our way into bed.

Pietro's breaths became forced, and he was trying to stay above the surface of slumber.

"Don't worry, love. I'll be here when you wake up." I whispered, and Pietro shook his head.

"That's not what I'm worried about." He mumbled, and I moved downward into the bed, and placed my head onto his chest and listened to his vital heart.

"I'm worried that I'll wake up, and you'll be just a dream. Just a figment of my imagination." Pietro murmured, stroking my white locks. I smiled in the dark, my eyes wandering to the window, and finding my constellation instantly.

"If it were just a dream for me as well, it's one I don't want to wake up from." I said in response, and he smiled tenderly.

"Now sleep, I'll send you good dreams." I said, and Pietro leaned over and pecked me on my forehead, and then fell asleep as soon as his head crashed into the plush pillow.

I felt the door to mind swing open, and both Michael and Gabriel sauntered in, and I blushed.

Hm, a little warning before that could've been super!! Gabriel shouted half heartedly, and Michael snorted.

I'm going to safely assume that you didn't mate...right? Michael asked warily and I shook my head lightly.

I'd appreciate more time before I initiated such a sacred act. I defended with a small smile, and Michael let out a small sigh of relief.

Michael's kinda jealous because he hasn't found his Bella to his Edward yet. Gabriel quipped, and I could feel Michael smack Gabriel.

Hey! Watch the wings! The ladies love them!

What females have the superior senses to perceive them? Michael said with a laugh, and I stifled a giggle.

You two, hush! I'm trying to be as quiet as I possibly can. Pietro's sleeping. I said, and Michael smiled.

Because of that, I'm going to do my best to make you laugh. I'm funny. You'll be in tears.

Oh please, brother. How long has it been since you've made dad laugh with your Neanderthal jokes? Gabriel challenged him, and Michael smirked.

He's the genius that made the platypus.

I giggled softly, and I sighed to myself.

Why can't I join you, physically? I asked forlornly, and Michael's smile dropped.

There's not enough energy to be gathered in your dimension. We have to wait for a crescendo of energy for us to swoop in and grab you.

In other words, this is a sad sad sad place to be. There's no magic, therefore no moi. Gabriel said with a chipper smile and my face erupted into a smile.

No you would be dreadful. I said, stifling a giggle.

Wanna bet who's funnier, Mikey?

What would be the wager? I want to know what I'm up against.

Nothing. Just a friendly ol' challenge.

You're on, little brother. You learned all your tricks from me.

I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off. Gabriel cracked and I felt my face break into a hot sweat, as my laughter became too much to handle.

See guess who's laughing.... He teased and Michael shook his head.

I'm emotionally constipated. I haven't given a shit in days. Michael said and I almost exploded into laughter, but I kept biting my tongue.

Don't hold it back Eden! C'mon! I know I won that one! Michael whined and I smiled.

Not yet big brother.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization. Gabriel said casually and I lost it.

I burst into laughter, shaking Pietro awake as I thrashed my feet.

"You woke him up!" I said aloud, and Michael was on the floor, rolling around, clutching his stomach, tears collecting at his eyes.

Gabriel was on the floor as well, no sound escaping his body as he laughed so hard, no sound came in out. His golden wings sang happily, stretching out far and wide, illuminating the white room.

Pietro's eyes were barely open but he groaned and nestled his head into my neck and his hot breath cascaded down my collarbone.

"I'm sorry my love, my brothers, they're making me laugh." I whispered with a giggle.

A book just fell on my head. I've only got myshelf to blame. Michael said, and I spewed out another laughing fit.

"Okay okay hush! I have a human that deserves sleep." I whispered, and Pietro grunted in agreement and his arms wrapped tighter around my midsection.

Nah, I think I'm still gonna crack some awful puns. What about you Mikey?

Count me in.

In this moment, they forgot. They forgot about their responsibilities and their troubles. It was in this moment, that I became one of them.

~~

Dawn stretched her fingers out and pulled the fresh daylight over the horizon, and the first rays of morning fell over the bed and illuminated our room. Michael and Gabriel had been cracking jokes all night, keeping me on my toes, holding my laughter in.

But today was to be spent in battle. My first battle that required the annihilation of someone else.

Pietro's eyes fluttered open slowly, taking in his surroundings, and then settled on me. He gazed at me with adoration and he leaned closer and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning, my love." He murmured, licking his lips. My heart swells at the sight of him.

"Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?" I asked, remembering how I woke him up quite a few times during the night with my laughter.

"Somewhat, I couldn't sleep because I adored hearing the sound of your laugh. It's the sound I want to hear when I'm walking through Heaven's gates." Pietro said huskily and I flushed, my vessel growing hot.

"Oh I'm sorry my love, my brothers kept trying to make me laugh and they were just too hilarious to ignore." I apologized, and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Pietro scrunched his eyebrows, and he puckered his plump lips.

"There is a way you could make it up to me though....." Pietro said suggestively, and I giggled.

"I can think of a few... But c'mon, we gotta get up. We're probably lagging behind the whole-" I arched my neck to catch a glimpse of the electric clock on the night stand and I gasp.

"-team." I finished.

It was 9 o'clock. Steve had specifically ordered us to be ready by 6, for training purposes.

"Oh father!" I said, leaping out of bed and Pietro groaned.

"Well there goes my morning."

I paced around the room for several different items but found none I could utilize, and I glanced at Pietro.

"You're fast m'love. Why don't you grab me a few things from Natasha's room?" I asked softly, trying not to display my anxiety.

Pietro rose his brow and smirked at me, and climbed out of bed and stalked over to me. His tall stature dwarfed my petite one, daunting almost.

"But I don't see why you can't just stay in here... With me..." He said leaning down, and placing his soft lips onto mine, teasing me.

I sighed in content, but pushed him away from his firm pecs with a giggle.

"Pietro! I promised Steve..." I trailed off as Pietro removed his joggers, and began to walk to the closet.

"Alright, if Steve is so important to you...." He said, walking slowly to the closet, his cute butt protruding out of his tight boxers.

Once he was in the closet, I smiled.

Oh dear Lord, forgive me for my sinful thoughts...

I followed him in, and he flipped the light switch off, and I could only feel his skin against mine, and the currents of passion and electricity surging between each of our touches. And that's what I wanted to feel for the rest of my life.

~~

We came out from the closet some time later, donned in the clothes Steve had described, and we walked into the main area of the tower, and found no one.

"Missed the train I suppose." Pietro mumbled in my ear and I couldn't contain a small grin.

"But it's only a few hours past... They should be around." I said, wiggling in his tight hold, craning my head to see if any of the team lingered.

They went on a run to prepare themselves. They'll be loading the quinjet in about 3 hours. Michael said, and I smiled.

Thank you.

"Michael said that they went out, they'll be back and we have to load the quinjet." I said, and Pietro picked me up, swooping me up into his arms and he smiled.

"Pietro!!! Put me down!!" I argued, giggling.

"If we got this big tower to ourselves, we might as well make the most of it."

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 19.2K 74
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] • • BOOK 1 ➤ Age of Ul...
166K 3.3K 13
❝ ♪ 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧 '𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞, 𝐢�...
165K 4.8K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
13K 187 37
I've never fallen from quite this high Falling into your ocean eyes Those ocean eyes ...