Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 9

562 15 0
By mony1231

Rose's point of view

Have I ever told you I hate the cold, being injured, and a stupid race called strigoi? They are like flies when you are eating, or liens of people when you are in a rush. They come and ruin the best moment of someone lives. They also end most of the people's lives.

Once Dimitri saw Edgar in the ground fitting a strigoi he went into guardian mode. Instantly he came up to me and picked me off the snowy ground. "Go, I will hold them off. Get her to safety" William said while pulling out his stake. I cued see William trying to help his best friend while also trying to stop the strigoi for coming towards us.

Dimitri went up to the bridge once again. The bridge was long and wobbly, and it was above a river that was flowing with freezing water. It was also very unstable. We were on the other side when one of the bridge's ropes started to be cut. The bridge was still holding up, however, it wouldn't for long. "How nice to see you, my dear friend," a scratchy voice said coming from in between the trees. "No, stop this Julian, your problem is with me not her" a powerful God-like voice came from my beloved Dimitri. "Exactly Dimitri, that's why I don't like her because she made you into what you are today. Also, it's the thing you care the most. Also, a good friend of mine is willing to pay a lot for her. Go get the girl" the man-made a move whit his hand and a strigoi near the bridge's ropes come close to us.

Then another rope was cut. The strigoi came close almost losing his balance in the process, however, Dimitri never let go of me. He placed me in one shoulder and started fitting with the srigoi. "Don't fight it, Dimitri, you can become one of us once again. We can finally feed off her" the strigoi said. Dimitri stopped fitting for a second and that's all the srigoi need. He hit Dimitri in there back of the head and that was when Dimitri lost his balance.

I tuck action insanely. I took Dimitri's hand and grabbed one to the ropes. Dimitri was unconscious, and it became harder to hold him. The strigoi came close and I couldn't hold on any longer. I left the rope go.

I felt the cold water rushing my mouth. I was still holding on tightly to Dimitri never letting go. I came to the surface of the water and picked Dimitri's face up. He was still being but unconscious. I tried my best to get him to the sides of the river but the corner of the river was too strong.

After some moments I gained enough straight and got Dimitri and I on the age of the river. I placed Dimitri head up and started to give CPR to make sure he didn't have any water in his lungs. I managed to make him spit out the water. I was frizzing and my ankle was burning. It felt like it was being separated from the rest of my body. The sun started to climb up over us and I felt safer than before. I started screaming at the top of my lungs for help. I couldn't walk and Dimitri wood freeze out here I just had to hope someone herd me.

"Help please" I was crying and screaming. All I wanted was for Dimitri to be ok. "Where are you? Scream again," a familiar voice said. "I am over here next to the river," I said almost out of voice. The man came running down the hill, and he was holding a stake. It was, Mark. "Is that you Rose. What happened" make came up to Dimitri and then touched my forehead. "I am f-fine. Please help Dimitri" I was desperate to get Dimitri to safety. "Ok Rose come down, I will help you"

Mark grabbed Dimitri from one side and so did I. My foot was complaining, however, I hade to help Dimitri. I finally saw the house and I instantly felt warmer. Mark opened the door and Dimitri fell on the wooden floor just as I followed.

"Mark are you, god what happened" Oksana became speechless. "Oksana please help me get this gentleman help. He needs medical attention" Oksana came up to me and Dimitri and found my face. "Rose?" She asked like if she wasn't sure of what she was looking at. "I will explain later just please help him" Oksana tuck one look at Dimitri and placed her hands on Dimitri.

"Rose, Roza" Dimitri came into a sitting position and started looking around the room for me. "I am ok were safe. We are with some friends" I said touching his cheeks. "Now you Rose let me take a look at your ankle," I stop Oksana from touching my foot. "No, I can't make you do that Oksana it's to much power to take for you and Mark," I said trying to sound as tankful as possible.

"Please heal her," Dimitri said restating my arms. Oksana hand came closer and I felt the magic coming inside of me. After a

few seconds, the pain was gone. Oksana went a little dizzy and Mark went into the kitchen and came back with a blood bag. "Thank you for everything," I said getting up. "You welcome it's the least we can do for an old friend" make said while hugging me.

Oksana came closer to Dimitri and started studying his fetchers. "I recognize those eyes, I see them in Paul, Victoria, Sonya" she turned around and gave me a questionable look "Rose is he". "It's a long story," I said helping Dimitri get up.

After I finish telling them all my crazy adventures they were astonished. "So you brought back a strigoi," Mark asked. "You broke your bond with you bond-mate," Oksana asked. "I know it sounds complicated but it's possible. Dimitri is alive and I am not shadow kissed anymore" I was trying to make them understand as best as I cued. "When would you like to see your family Dimitri," Oksana said while placing a hand in the top of his.

"I don't think it's the right time. I have a lot of stuff to do at this moment" Dimitri was staling. I know that he didn't want to disappoint his mother, however, I what's going to leave Russia without taking him to Baia to see his family. "Might I borrow your phone Oksana?" I said while getting off the couch. They were nice enough to give us a new pair of close and breakfast that I didn't want to bother them anymore. I was considering how mad would Abe be if I didn't tell him his house was destroyed.

Mark handed me the phone. "Thanks, I won't take long," I said while walking into the kitchen. "Rose You should tell him the news, it was my fault," Dimitri said while getting up. "No, I while talking to him alone. He is my father, and I don't need another reason for him not to like you" I dialed the number and the phone started ringing. "Hello Abe Mazur here," Abe said I the other side of the call. "Hi, old man," I said trying to make him happy before he starts screaming at me. "Rose, where the hell are you calling me from" his voice, became more ruff.

"Listen before you waste all your anger. I will explain everything. Strigoi came into the house and blew up your entrance and the cars. However, before that happened I was attacked. Therefore we were already leaving the house, William and Edgar helped us escape through the sowers and we came out to the forest at night. A strigoi called Julian was trying to find me and kill me because of revenge against Dimitri and said that some would pay for me. While trying to escape Dimitri caried me thanks to an injury in my ankle. While trying escape we crossed accused an old bring. The bring became unsteady and the ropes broke. Dimitri and I fell into the river, and the river took us to Mark. We are with Make and Oksana ate this moment."

I was expecting an explosion of screaming from my dad. However, Abe surprised me with his answer. "Rose are you ok? I am so glad that Dimitri actually took care of you. Just stay with Mark and Oksana for right now and I will arrive in the morning. Don't worry about the house I will find all of those idiots who tried to mess with me," then he handed up.

"That was really brave of you. I have met Abe Mazur on many occasions and he doesn't look like a fluffy teddy bear to me," Mark said while placing the teacups in the sink. "Oh trust me he isn't. All of my boyfriends have seen the death threat that my father annually gives when he meets them." I handed the phone to Mark and helped him clean the kitchen. "So it is true, Abe had a child. I never thought it was going to be you. Well, Oksana had her suspicions when she saw Abe's and your aura, but I never thought about it being possible". Make placed some already dried plates in a cabinet and Dimitri entire the room.

"What did Abe said?" Dimitri came and started helping me with the kitchens cleaning process. "He took it better than I expected. He will arrive tomorrow morning, and we will see you're, family, as well". The last part of what I said was spontaneous. I actually hadn't told anyone or even thought it through but I knew the Dimitri deserve it. He hadn't seen his family in god knows when.

"What was the last thing you said?" Dimitri said. I guess that he couldn't believe what I had just said, or I was too scared to say it that I may have whispered it to myself. "We will go to Baia tomorrow, and we will meet your family together" I hade to force these words out because I was scared of how he would react.

"No," Dimitri said stepping out of the kitchen. "Dimitri," I said falling him to the living room. "Rose you know that I haven't seen my family in so long," he said tossing hi's hands in the air in anger. "Dimitri I owe it to them to show that you are alive" my voice became loather. "It's better if I stay a dead man in there life's," he said coming in front of me. "No Dimitri, it's not. You don't know how much it hurts when you know you can't hold, speak, or see a loved one. Your family has a chance of seeing their uncle, brother, grandson, and son once again" I said in a soothing voice. I hade visited the Belikovas a few months ago, thanks to Lissa's royal tips. However, Dimitri was never told because I didn't think he would have liked the idea of seeing his family.I couldn't waste this opportunity to reunite the loving family that Dimitri hade.

 "Please, don't do it for you or for me. Do it for you sisters, grammar, and mother Dimitri. I will never make you do something you don't want to, but you won't stop me from going and seeing them. If you decide you don't want to face reality fine be my guest. I won't tell Olena or Yeva or any of your other family because that's not my disunion to make. Don't forget that they love you for what you are, what you were, and what you will become". I went upstairs were Oksana was waiting for me to try on some clothes for me to wear tomorrow.

"Knock, Knock," I said while lining again the doorframe of her's and Mark's room. "Rose come in, and close the door," Oksana said while placing 4 pairs of close in the top of the bed. "Are you sure about this, I mean I could wear my other close once they dried" I closed the door and sat on the bed. "Don't be modest. Her try this on. I bought it for my self, but let's say that my Moroi body for wouldn't fit in it correctly. However, your gorgeous curves would fit perfectly" Oksana said while looked for more clothes for me to try on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 257 25
After Lissa has been crowned the new queen of the moroi world. Dimitri and Rose try to make their new relationship work. Rose feeling guilty about br...
83.7K 1.6K 44
Previously called After Last Sacrifice. This takes place after Last Sacrifice. Sydney has discovered a way for dhampirs to have kids together. Knowin...
71.3K 2.1K 32
Rose wakes up to some news she would rather not hear, but there is nothing that can be done to change it. Follow the story as she and Dimitri face ne...
251K 6.4K 50
Join the journey of Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. Please forgive me about my writing in the first few chapters.I know its bad.Mostly in Ros...