Paradise

By Heaven1Leigh

What if Harry had a sister. What if she was his twin. What if she encountered with Voldemort too and got the... More

Paradise- Coldplay
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Hello

Chapter Twenty-One

86 16 0
By Heaven1Leigh

As I walked down the stairs I noticed Draco--- I mean Malfoy standing in the center talking to who other then Crabbe, Goyell, and Zabini.

I tried not to look at that two face rat. If I did I would probably bust out in tears. I couldn't even face him or even be in the same room with him.

I went and slouched on the couch. I looked over at the window.

I day dreamed that Harry and I had mom and we lived in the country away from all the people. On Saturdays we'd go to the wizard world to watch Quiddich games.

I stood there looking at the window till I noticed Snape running through the portrait hole, same as always he seemed mad. He took off for a room that I've never noticed before. I quickly fallowed him in the little room of darkness. I couldn't see anything but I did hear voices.

"Snape! Why is it you always follow me everywhere?" asked a higher voice.

"Quirrel, I don't trust you and either does Dumbledore, if you even put one toe out of line I will report it and get you sacked," a monotone voice said, has to be Snape. I couldn't see anything.

"Me? why w-would I be up to something?"He stuttered.

"Everyone has their suspicions, including the headmaster," He said, I heard foot steps as I ran out of the dark hallway that led to that room. I need to go tell the trio. I ran up to the great hall, I found Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting there. I quickly ran beside them and sat down next to my twin.

"Hi guys."

"Hey Nove," Ron said as I looked to Hermione.

"So you'll never believe on the conversation I just walked into."

"Which is?" Harry asked as if I found out something about Snape.

"Well, I herd Quirrel and Snape talking, and well Snape's is saying Quirrel is up to something instead. Are you sure we have the right one?" I said.

"Snape's blaming it on Quirell?" Ron said shocked, "who'd believe it was him? I mean not to mention he's kinda a pansy."

"Apparently Dumbledore would believe Snape," I said, "everyone has their suspicions."

"That doesn't make sense," Hermione stated.

"Why would he jinx my broom?" Harry asked.

"I mean, he may had his reasoning," I said.

"You're not siding with him, are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm not siding with anyone until I know for sure what's going on!" I said.

"But that means that maybe he's not evil?" Ron asked.

"No! I know it's Snape, I have a gut feeling," Harry said.

"Don't you mean scar feeling?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Nows not the time for jokes Nova!" Screamed Hermione.

"Fine!" I shook my head.

"I mean if I wanted to be dissed, all of have to do is go to my common room."

"Come on Nova, don't be like this!" Ron said.

I rolled my eyes and let them continued.

"I know it's him, I mean it has to right?" Hermione said.

"Has to!" Said Ron.

"Just why would he blame Quirrel?" I asked.

"Who knows we just need to prove its him," Harry said determined.

"You guys are right, it has to be Snape," I said just trying to get them to shut up.

"Why didnt you tell me?" I said looking to Hermione. She coughed as Harry and Ron both looked to me.

"Excuse me?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Why didn't you tell me about Draco? He's been bullying you! And you didn't tell me anything! Let me live in the dark about his intentions!"

"I-I thought you knew about him," she said as I shook my head.

"How would I know? You told Ron and Harry not to tell me! I knew absolutely nothing about his character, apparently!"

"Why are you getting so cross with this?" Harry asked as I shook my head. I stood up from the table and ran out. Slamming the doors behind me.

I then left and went back to the pitch like I promised the twins. There they were on their brooms.

"Hello boys," I said softly as they rolled their eyes.

"Hello Star!" George called.

"Star?" I asked.

"Yeah, everyone calls you Noves so Georgie and I decided to call you Star."

"Why?"

"Its basically what it means right?"

"I think so, but it has nothing to do with my name," I laughed.

"So you wanna fly a little?" George asked.

"I-I don't know. I'm still not that great."

"That's okay, we'll teach you!" Fred said as I sighed.

"I didn't bring my broom."

"That's alright," George smirked, "you can share Freddie's."

"What?" Fred and I both said as he laughed.

"Yup, Fred sit behind her and tell her what to do!"

"A-Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I'm sure."

And with that Fred picked me up and put me on the broom. We flew around the pitch as Fred held onto my waist tight. I laughed and looked back to him.

"You scared?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Kinda you don't really know what you're doing and neither do you."

"Oh come on you can trust me, I'm not that bad."

He laughed as his face had horror. He gripped ok to me tight around my waist making me jump.

"Freddie!"

"Nova!" He screamed and pointed in front of us.

I looked in front of me to see a tree. I swerved away from the tree as Fred's grip tightened. I looked back to him and laughed.

His eyes were shut. I laughed and turned on the broom to face him.

"Freddie, you can look now."

"We're not dead!"

"No of course not!" I laughed as he chuckled.

"Nova you did so great I could kiss you!" He blushed, "b-but I'm not."

"Whys that?"

"I-I just don't know if you'd-"

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Maybe one day then?" I asked as he blushed harder and nodded.

"One day."

We landed the broom as George laughed. I got off Fred still blushing hard. His face looked like a tomato.

"Hello you two," he said as I looked to Fred. What did he know? Did he see? Wait why did I care?

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked as Fred checked his watch.

"About 15 minutes after."

"Great, I can't be caught out of the common after hours again-"

"Come on, we'll walk you back," George said, "maybe Freddie can get a goodnight kiss."

He winked leaving Fred and I behind.

"So he did see," I laughed to myself scratching my head.

"Nova?"

"Yeah, Freddie?"

"H-How's you and Draco?"

"The truth? Well, I actually don't know. I'm thinking of dropping him. So many things he's done that I'm not okay with-- and I just don't want to have to deal with him."

He smiled and walked me back to my room.

"What has he done?"

"I-I caught him kissing Parkinson--- snogging Parkinson."

"Have you talked to him?"

"I mostly just ignore him, I really should break up with him though."

"Why were you with him anyways?"

"I-I thought he cared. It was one of those things that I saw him and I fell in love with who I thought he was, but he turned out to be the villain instead of the superhero."

"Are you two broken up-"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I let out a short laugh as he shrugged

"I-I just care about you," he grinned as we caught up to Georgie. The boys dropped me off at my door.

"Goodnight then," I smiled as I gave George a hug.

"Thank you for helping me George."

He smiled then winked, "eh, we'll you're going to need it this Saturday against Ravenclaw."

Then I hugged Fred as George began to walk away.

"Thank you Fred," I smiled.

"It's nothing," he grinned, "sleep well.

I heard the door open behind me as I jumped away from the door and up to Fred. Our lips met only due to me jumping and as I fell back down Fred put his arms around my waist. I then pulled away.

"G-Goodnight Fred," I grinned.

"Goodnight Nova."

He began to walk off as I turned around to see Malfoy I slipped by him into the common room.

"Nova!" He yelled as he grabbed my wrist and twisted me around. "What the hell was that?"

"That was me finding a guy that won't snog someone when they think I'm not going to expect it! That's someone that cares about me Draco!"

"Y-You saw?"

"Damn right I did! How long had she been in the picture?" I asked as he bit his lip. "How long?"

"A-A month," he said as I shook my head.

"I cannot believe you," I said as I heard Joy come to my rescue.

"Everything okay?" She asked as I bit my lip.

"You know why she's been picking on us?" I said looking to her," it's because we have a rat. A lying, cheating selfish-- PRICK!"

"Damnit!" I yelled as I quickly made my way to my room. Joy came in and held on to me as I shook my head.

"Fuck him," I cursed as she jumped.

"A-Are you alright?" She asked.

"Peachy," I smirked. "Just fucking peachy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
134K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
10K 168 23
you fell for the older twin gingered-haired boy, you've liked him since YOUR first year a Hogwarts, you were brilliant, or as George would say Β¨wicke...