Enderio - Child of the Multiv...

By Neo_Metal

Some Worlds need heroes, some villans and some just another random person. And all this can be done by one si... More

The Creation
Data Sheet
Rise my child

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AFTER YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER

13 1 1
By Neo_Metal

Hey there! Thanks for reading this important information.

So what was this all about?

Well i created Enderio as an character you can you in every story.
No matter if Sci-Fi, Horror,Romance or even Fanfiction.
With this Endrio basicly belongs to every universe. No matter if book, Video game, Cartoon, Anime, and so on.
-
And with reading this you can use him for your own story!
The only thing i want is that you stick to Data Sheet. I choosed these things for a reason. If you stick to the Sheet and don't go and claim Enderio as you are allowed to use Enderio the way YOU want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
19.5K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...