Enderio - Child of the Multiv...

By Neo_Metal

Some Worlds need heroes, some villans and some just another random person. And all this can be done by one si... More

The Creation
Rise my child
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AFTER YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER

Data Sheet

21 0 0
By Neo_Metal

Name: Enderio

Species: Enderman-Human Hybrid

Height: 1.85 Meters, 6.07 feet

Weight: 97 Kilograms

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Family: The Creator (Father)

-Body Definition-

Typ: Human semi Enderman

Hands: 2 Hands x 5 Fingers

Feet: 2 Feet x 5 Toes

Tail: -None-

-Clothes-

Dark Assassinrobe

-Weapons-

2x Darkpurple Katana (Made of Endrite)

[These are able to channel Enderenergy.]

-Stats-

General Strengh: +++++++---

General Defense: ++++------

General Agility: ++++++++--

-Abilitys-

-

Ender:

The Enderpearl in the middle of this chest is nearly indestructible and the core of his Enderpower and his life force.

*Transit*

He his able to teleport from one place to another in the blink of an eye.

*Shapeshift*

His body is made of pure Ender and can shift into any form at will. However he iluminates bright purple while doing so.

*Channeled Energy*

He is able to use the Energy to performe any sorts of attacks.

*Warp Buildings*

Enderwarp is simular to the Protoss Warptechnology. Just purple.

(The only advantage is that you don't need to build additional Pylons.)

-

Adapt:

He is able to adapt abilitys from his universe. Or adjust an existing Ability for this universe.

-

Assassin Skills:

The Creator copied the Skills of these peoples called 'The Assassins' from this universe called 'Assassin's Creed'.

-Weaknesses-

Emotions:

His emotions are unbalanced. He will have a hard time to understand posive emotions and an even harder time showing them. The positive ones will always be there but he will not understand them to begin with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
133K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
85.5K 8.5K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...