Till 3005

By Imightbedee

No matter what you say or what you do. When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you. Fuck these other niggas, I'll... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 20

21K 1K 384
By Imightbedee

"Trust is like glass. Once it's broken, it cannot be repaired. Only replaced."

Destiny Jordan 💫

I swept the last few pieces of glass and disposed of it in the black trash bag. I put the broom in the hallway and grabbed the black trash bag traveling down the hallway towards the front door.

I opened the front door and walked out of the house towards the large green trash can. I opened it and threw the bag inside, closing the lid back. I saw lil kids running in the street and I politely waved to the neighbor across the street.

Walking back inside the house, I went straight to the kitchen. I grabbed my Fiji water bottle out of the refrigerator feeling that it was finally cold. My mother entered and looked at me, but I ignored her walking straight to my room.

"What is fucking life ?" I mumbled sitting on my bed

My phone was broken and I had no way of communicating with anyone. Scratch that thought, I had my MacBook. I searched through my bags until I finally found it. I clicked on Gingers name on FaceTime.

"Hey lil girl" She answered after the third ring

"You just saying that cause you're birthday coming up" I rolled my eyes at her calling me lil girl

"Sure is, November 17th is my day" She smiled

"Yo ass might not even have a party cause you suspended" I laughed

"I'll just ask my daddy, his ass will say yeah to anything I ask him"

"Spoiled brat"

"If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black" She held her hand over her heart "What you face timing me pff anyways? Yo face look wide as shit"

"My MacBook, I broke my phone"

"Angry black child" She mumbled

"I heard that"

"You should" She shrugged "You want me to take you to get new phone don't you ?"

"Pleeeaaase, I can't survive without it" I frowned "That's like my baby man"

"Girl shut up and get dressed. I was coming over there anyways"

"Love you Gingy"

"Bitch" She stale faced me before hanging up

I let a loud laugh before closing the computer. I put it back in its original place. I already took a shower earlier, so I just changed from my oversized shirt and sweats to my blue jeans and white tank top. Since it was a little windy outside, I put on my black Nike fleece jacket.

I brushed my hair up in a nice bun and slid into my Nike slides. I heard a car honk outside and grabbed my Coco Chanel wallet making sure I had everything inside.

"I was texting your phone like why this bitch ain't answering, but then I remembered you broke your phone" Ginger laughed as I got inside her car

"Dumbass" I laughed closing the door

We drove over to the Apple Store and saw it was a long ass line inside. After waiting for over 30 minutes, we were finally in the front. I chose the gold 6s and paid for it in cash right upfront. After getting everything set up, I was ready to go.

"Where you wanna go to get something to eat ?" Ginger asked

"Wanna go to red lobster?" I suggested

"I only like they're biscuits, I don't even eat seafood like that" She shook her head "O'Charley's ?"

"They fries nasty, what about Applebee's  ?"

"Eh, yeah why not"

We drove over there and got seated almost as fast as we walked in since no one was really here. We invited Kennedy and even Chasity since we haven't hung out in a while, it was always me and Ginger.

"Can I start you ladies off with something to drink ?" The waitress questioned as we waited for Kennedy and Chasity to show

"I'll have a kiwi lemonade" I answered

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade" Ginger said as she looked at her phone vibrating

"Alright, I'll return with those shortly" She smiled before walking away

Ginger picked up her phone and scrunched up her face.

"What ?" I asked

"George texted me" She said as she typed on her phone "About to hit him with that, new phone who dis ?"

"Childish as hell" I laughed

"Now he wanna talk to me, type of shit is this ?" She shook her head

"Hey love bugs"

We looked up to see Kennedy smiling at her with some Tom ford glasses. Daddy bought me those expensive glasses, so I knew her sugar daddy bought them for her. She sat next to me as Ginger stared at her.

"He gave you some dick didn't he ? You ain't all happy for no reason"

"Ginger, geez" Kennedy said "Your language is awful, but no he didn't. I just got finished shopping"

"You better be careful with his old ass, I know you saw shit on the news about girls going missing"

"I know already mom" Kennedy rolled her eyes "But we ain't going into that, how are my two outlaws ?"

"Fine" I answered

"No you aren't, you ain't talk to my cousin in about two days"

I rolled my eyes hearing Kaseem's name. My phone broke for the most part, but his ass could've made an effort of coming to my house in which he didn't.

"I broke my phone from throwing it"

"Anger issues" Ginger sang

"Shut up"

"He said he don't know—"

"No offense cause I get he your cousin and everything, but why he telling you all this shit and not me ?" I questioned

"I don't know" She shrugged "We always had that brother and sister bond"

"Well your brother can make an effort to talk to me with his dumb ass" I rolled my eyes

"Ooh, struck a nerve" Ginger laughed

"I mean let's be honest, ain't no reason that girl would say some shit like that out of the blue"

"I don't think he was fucking her" Kennedy said as I shot daggers her way

"Kennedy, why would she say that then ? We know he your cousin and everything, but think about it" Ginger asked

"She probably said that to get under your skin, you know she don't like you" She shrugged "I mean almost every girl would say that to the girlfriend to fuck their relationship up"

"And what are we talking about over here ?" Chasity walked up to us

"Finally you're ass is here" Ginger said as she sat next to her

"I'm fashionably late, keep calm baby" She flipped her hair

"Girl you still ugly, shut up" Ginger stared at her

"You heard about what Tamiya said to Destiny right ?" Kennedy said before the two could argue

"Yeah, why ?"

"What do you think ? Did he fuck her or—"

"He fucked her" Chasity cut her off

"What ? How you know ?"

"Ain't no way that girl was hooked all up on him for no reason, he fucked her and she caught feelings" She shrugged

I lost my appetite and just drunk the rest of my drink. I mean Kennedy could be right, but Chasity just gave me my final answer to my question. The rest of our lunch was filled with talking about Gingers birthday plans until Kaseem called her.

"What you want lil boy ?" She answered

He said something and she looked over at me. I raised an eyebrow and she covered her phone pulling it away from her ear.

"He's looking for you"

I shrugged and continued clicking snapchat stories. Tamiya recently posted something and I debated on clicking it. I said what the hell with it and clicked on her story.

"What you want ?" I heard Ginger ask him as I watched her story

I was about to skip through all of it until one snap caught my eye. George, some other girl, and Kaseem were in the video and it looked like they were at someone's house. The house looked so familiar, I just couldn't tell who's house it was.

"Look at this fuck nigga" I showed them the video

"Kaseem, you fucking up bro. What the fuck is going through your head bruh ?" Ginger said as they all watched the video "Fuck you mean what I'm talking about ? What your black ass doing on Tamiya snapchat ?"

"Stupid ass bitch" I mumbled "Woosah Destiny" I calmed myself down before I threw this new phone

"You wanna talk to him ? He wanna talk to you" Ginger held her phone over to me

I grabbed it and said what with much attitude in my voice. Hope he can tell I got one too.

"Chill with that attitude and shit"

"Shut up bitch" I rolled my eyes

"I don't like that bitch word, I don't play around with that shit. I'll fuck your lil ass up"

"And I'll beat your ass just like I did your lil hoe" I snapped "Matter fact ain't you near her ? Why you wanna talk to me when you're lil hoe next to you?"

"Shut up with that dumbass shit, she ain't my lil hoe"

"Oh I forgot, that's lil sis" I laughed

"Childish ass motherfucker" He mumbled thinking I couldn't hear him

"I can hear you mumbling dumbass" I said "What you wanna talk to me for on a serious note ? You ain't had wanna talk for the past two days"

"Yo ass ain't answer you phone which you got a habit of doing"

"Bitch I broke my phone, your dumbass know where I live so ain't no excuse"

"Destiny, I ain't gon' tell you again to chill with bitch word now"

"Ain't nobody scared of your ass" I smacked my lips "Bitch bitch bitch"

I was soon met with the dial tone and I was about to throw Gingers phone until I realized it wasn't mines.

"Your ass was about to throw my phone"

"I need to stop doing that" I laughed

"For real, cause I know ain't nobody gon' keep buying your ass phones" Chasity said as I shook my head "Y'all two cute though"

"We ain't cute no more, dumb ass nigga"

"I gotta go, see y'all later" Kennedy quickly stood up

"Where you going ? We were having a fun time" Chasity pouted

"Oh my mom texted me she wanted me home, I'll catch y'all later though"

She put two twenties on the table and walked out of the restaurant. I started laughing as Ginger and Chasity looked at me with confusion.

"Her ass left cause I was talking about her dog ass cousin"

Destiny in the mm 😍

I'm baaack 😊

I said they were sophomores, but they're Juniors 😕 my apologies

It's now November with Gingers birthday coming up, probably in about two chapters 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 69.5K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
131K 2.9K 38
"Pleaseee Don't hurt me!" The man laughed at my face. I started thinking about what Chance said he was always gone be by my side but I guess everythi...
Only Me By Cake

Teen Fiction

12.8K 544 38
"You want attention?", I try to fill in. "Not just attention, it's more than that" "You sound like you just want at-" "You", she cuts me off. "I do...
5K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...