Dork Diaries: Truth or Dare (...

By ayeshajaved456

More

Note
T:Marcus
D.1 Marcus kisses MacKenzie infront of chloe
Dare: Brandon does MacKenzies
T: Did Brandon like MacKenzie.
T: Marcus First kiss.
D:Brandon
D:Chloe
Author's Note
T:Marcus
Author's Note
D:Nikki,Brandon.
Aurthurs Note
D: Brandon dares Nikki and
T: Does Brandon like Girly Songs.
D:MacKenzie has to give Nikki
T: Brandon and Nikki
D: Marcus to Brandon
Truth :Theo

D: Marcus dares Brandon

580 32 8
By ayeshajaved456

@MeeraZack

Marcus dares Brandon to make out with Jessica Parker in front of MacKenzie and Nikki.

Marcus: Bro guess wat??

Brandon: Wat??

Marcus: I dare you to make out with That new cool girl what's her name ohh yeah Jessica Parker in front of MacKenzie and Nikki.

Brandon: Bro are u out of ur freaking mind.

Marcus: You do it or else I'll give u one that's worse than this.

*School*

Brandon: *sees Nikki and MacKenzie arguing as usual and kisses Jessica*

Nikki: Brandon what r u doing are u out of ur mind. *Runs away crying*

MacKenzie: W-W-What were u doing there but it's good that u got rid of that Nikki.

Brandon: *pushes her away and goes to Nikki*

Brandon: Nikki I can explain.

Nikki: Explain wat that something is going on between you and that Jessica.

Brandon: It was a dare *hands her the dare*.

Nikki: *looks at it and smiles*

Brandon: Will u take me back??

Nikki: *Smiles and kisses him*

Brandon: *Kisses back*

______________________________________

HEY guys Ayesha hereso I hope u liked this chapter.

This dare was from @MeeraZack so go follow her.

I would like to say a a massive thx to everyone who likes bthsi book gave me dares and also read it it means a lot to me.

Thx.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe βœ§β‚ŠβΊ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...