A Love Between Deamons

De LaylaMa

Alicia, an 18 years old girl,finds out that she is a deamon. Her parents passed away when she was young in a... Mai multe

The start of a road...
The curse of a lonely girl
Alone...

New friends...

21 3 2
De LaylaMa

I look around and remain stunned by the scene in front of me. There were 5...no.. 6 men with John in the room. Two twins, a silent one who stood in a corner,another one with a creepy smile on his face who was cooking,one with eyeglasses who was reading a book. They all looked at me surprised and I was something like: what the...?
"Hi...
The one who was cooking approached me and when we were almost kissing I slapped him on the face.
Me:You idiot,what do you think you are doing?
He immediately made a few steps behind and looked amused at me.
Him: My apologies, princess Alicia. And he bowed before me. When the others heard that I was "princess Alicia" stood up and bowed before me.
All: We were waiting for you,Alicia
Me:You should get up,you bunch of idiots.
I turn to John.
Me: Why did you bring me here?
John: This is your new home *smiles*
Me: I think you are confusing things. This is not my house,and what's up with these creeps?
John: They are all deamons,your guardians.
Me: Haha they are my guardians. But they don't seem powerful at all.
The man with eyeglasses: Don't judge by the appearance.
Me: And you are?
The man: I'm Samuel,my pleasure to meet you.
Me: Yeah whatever. What about the others idiots?
I look at the others
One of the twins: I am Chris and this is my twin,Charlie.
The man which I slapped: I'm Leon*starts laughing*
"This one is creepy"
Me: Okay
The one in the corner: I'm Jeff...
I look at him.
Me: Creeps
I turn to leave. "They are so stupid,probably they don't care about me,not a new thing"
John: Wait Alice,it's dangerous you there,it's safer here.
I start laughing.
Me: I'll be okay, don't worry about me. Bye bye
I wave ironically at them.
Samuel:She'll come back by herself, let her go.
I start running and pass by a woman.What is this smell? It feels so good,and... tasty. My eyes turn black and a pair of huge wings appear in my back. I catch the woman and look her in the eyes. Then I feel like an energy is entering my body.
Me: Ahh it feels amazing!
The woman is falling on the ground pale and cold.
Me:What did I do? Is she okay?
I go near her and check her pulse. I feel nothing....she's dead.
Me:I am a monster,I actually killed her... I am a monster!!
I scream and start crying. Then I feel a warm hand on my back and scared look back. It was John. I jump in his arms and starts crying even more. He holds me tight.
John: Let's go back Alice,it will be okay don't worry.
I nod because I am not able to talk,not even to walk and he picks me up. I don't say anything and soon we arrived at the mansion. He puts me down.
Me: Thanks
John: Anything for my princess *smiles *
I can't smile. I open the door and see the men like the last time.
Me:Where is my room?
Charlie: Oh, so you came back after all. We're gonna have fun tonight, Chris*they both have a smirk on their faces*
Me: I asked where is my room!
My eyes turn black and I open my wings,breaking some walls. All of the boys look at me stunned,including John.
All of them: They are so big,I have never seen something like this.
Me: Now shut the fuck up and close your mouth. Show me my room.
I transform back, and look at Samuel.He has a scared look on his face. I like to see this. Now they all fear me. I smirk and Leon hurries to show me the room.I follow him and none of us says a thing.
Me:Thank you,now you can go.
Leon:You're welcome,ma'am.
He bows and leaves.
I enter the room and...

----------------------------------------------------

Heyo! Here's the new chapter of the book,hope you enjoyed it. Also don't forget to vote! Thanks a lot, and I'll probably write the next one as soon as I can. Bye bye ,love ya all <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

543K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 69.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...