I Can Wait Forever (Sasuhina)

By StrayKat

Is everything worth the wait? More

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 1
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 2
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 3
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 4
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 6
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 7
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 8
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 9
message :)
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 10
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 11
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 12
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 13
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 14
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 15
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 16
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 17
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 18
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 19
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 20
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21.5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 22
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 23
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 24
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 26
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 27
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 28
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 29
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 30
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 31
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 32
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 33
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 34
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 35
I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue
Notice ❀

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 25

2.8K 120 58
By StrayKat

"Marry your face, Sasuke-kun." I rolled my eyes while I talk to myself.

I then heard quick footsteps towards the garden.

"Onee-san! Onee-san!", my sister came running towards me.

"What's wrong Hanabi? What happened?" I asked my sister.

"They just...just left." She was catching her breath.

"Finally." I felt relieved.

"No! It's not good!" Hanabi said.

"What do you mean it's not good?" I raised an eyebrow.

"D-Dad..Dad..H-He doesn't seem happy after he and Uchiha-san talked." She said and I gasped. What did Sasuke told to father?

"Onee-san.." she looked at me with a worried face.

"Don't worry about it, Hanabi. Stay out of this." I stood and walked back inside.

I went to my room to change clothes but when I turned on the lights I was surprised to see father inside.

"Hinata, aren't we clear about what I've said before? He mentioned awhile ago that he no longer wants you." He spoke while he stood in front of the window, his back facing me.

Hinata.. speak..

Don't be afraid..

Speak...

"I won't marry him-"

"None sense!" He turned and charged towards me pointing his index finger.

"You!!!" He pointed on my forehead while gritting his teeth in anger. "You useless human!" The pale orbs of his eyes were piercing cold that burns me whole.

He pushed my forehead with so much force with his finger several times, "You are marrying Sasuke! For the company's future! Put that in your dumb brain-"

I was pushed backwards the wall and I swatted off his pointing hand, "No!!!" I screamed. "I said no! There's no way you can convince me because everything was fake! He's not my boyfriend! We were never in a relationship! I hate him!"

I received a hard slap on my cheek.

"And he doesn't want the marriage too! So stop pushing me to that man!" I shouted.

"I DON'T CAAARE!" He grabbed my chin, "This has been agreed on even before so it has to happen!" He threw me and my hip hit the edge of my dresser.

"Y-You think you can control me by hurting me?" I shouldn't show weakness in front of my father.

"So defying your father now?!" I saw him balled his fist.

My eyes went wide. Am I going to get hit? My father is shaking from anger.

"Not everything is going according to your plan! The man I'm marrying will be decided by only me and nobody else! I am not a puppet to be controlled by you!"

"You ungrateful daughter!" My father burst in anger and grabbed a lamp nearby and hit it hard on me-towards my head. Lucky I was able to cover with my arms but shards of the lamp left my arms wounded.

"If you can't do it, then Hanabi will!" He then went out of my room.

H-Hanabi?! You'll let my sister, your daughter, at a minor age marry that man?

I went out to follow father but only to find my sister standing wide eyed. Surprised by what she heard.

"H-Hanabi..." I don't know what to say to my sister. I felt sorry and embarrassed. "D-Don't worry-"

"Onee-san.." She was staring on my arms. "They're bleeding.." I wasn't actually feeling pain until she pointed out the injury.

Like before, my sister took care of my injuries first. She told me not to talk about what happened tonight until tomorrow. My sister wants me to take a rest.

I woke up late next morning, but it was Saturday so my sister is home. She joined breakfast with me.

"Where is father?" I asked as I sat.

"Father went out early. It's really unusual for him to do business matters on Saturdays. But I heard him talking to someone on the phone, probably Sasuke's dad." Hanabi said.

"Hanabi-" I was about to talk about what happened last night.

"Are you feeling better now, onee-san?" My sister change the subject.

"I-I think so..though it still hurts." I glanced on my arms. "Thank you, Hanabi."

She smiled and began eating.

"I'm sorry I got you involved with this." I spoke while I eating carefully. The bruise on my face hurts when I chew.

There is no more time to waste and I know my sister and I should talk about our father's second plan.

"Onee-san, this isn't your fault. I know that you were just protecting yourself and no matter what happens I'm on your side." She said.

I put my hand on top of hers, "Hanabi, I'm not letting Sasuke-kun marry you."

She frowned in disgust, "as if I would like to!" Then she chuckled, "Of course, you don't want to because it's you whom you want him to end up with!" She smirked.

"That's not a good joke Hanabi!" I raised my voice.

"Not a good joke because it's real!" She insisted.

"You're getting annoying.." I frowned at her.

"Well I don't want to get dramatic like you.." she pointed her fork at me. "Kidding aside, why can't you just say yes to Uchiha-san? You know, this will solve EVERYTHING."

"I thought you were eavesdropping last night? He is not my boyfriend and Sasuke-kun has moved on. He doesn't want me anymore." I let out a sigh. "I'm glad he did."

"Do you think he's telling the truth?" She spoke while pouring more syrup to her pancake. "And are you really glad about it?" She continued.

"Of course!" I said surely. "I regret nothing! It felt like I got rid of a really big burden off my shoulders."

"Okay. If that's what you say." She continued eating.

We went to her room after to teach her some of her home works from school. It was pretty nostalgic going back to high school subjects.

I went back to my room after to take a rest but my mind is still bothered by father's plan B.

What if he's really serious about it?

"Onee-san?" She called on my room. "Can I come in?"

"Sure" I sat on my bed.

She entered my room, "Are you doing something?"

"Nothing. I am about to take a little rest. Why did you ask?" I motioned my hand to let her sit beside me.

"Nothing really." She sat on my bed. "Can I sleep with you?" She gave me a grin.

"Of course!" I placed my two pillows next to each other and we both laid our backs on the bed.

She then grabbed my hand and forcefully opened my palm. "Here." I felt something on my hand.

I looked on it and was surprised to see what it was. "Wow. This is beautiful Hanabi!" It was a glass snowflake phone strap.

"It got a pair too!" She brought out her phone and showed the phone strap which was exactly like what she gave me.

I gave her a hug, "Thank you Hanabi! But too bad father got my phone." I stared at my gift. "Maybe I'll just keep it for now." And we both chuckled.

It seemed like a tiring day for we both fell asleep after a few chit chats.

I had two good hours of sleep. It was almost sunset when I woke up. Hanabi was no longer beside me, she must've went back to her room.

I yawned as I stretched my feet and arms carefully. Feeling parched, I decided to get some water downstairs.

After drinking a glass of water, I went back to my room only to hear a car start its engine. I went to the window to see if it was father.

"Ha-Hanabi!" I rushed down to the entrance doors.

"Father! You can't do this to her!" I held my father's hands while Hanabi stood behind him. She doesn't look happy either.

"Leave us alone! I'm letting Hanabi do what you can't!" He pushed me away from the car.

"Get in the car, Hanabi." And my sister obliged.

"Hanabi..get off the car! " I slammed on the car's window but my sister won't do anything. She even won't look at me but I noticed tears falling from her eyes. I felt guilty seeing my sister suffer from my decisions.

"Hanabi!!!" I cried as father drove off the car out of the gate until it was gone on my sight.

I stood frozen unable to absorb what had just happened.

Why does it have to be so sudden?

This is all my fault.

Hanabi..wait for me!

I went back to my room thinking what's best to do.

I kept walking around my room thinking, just thinking of a way to save my sister until the phone strap that my sister had given me caught my attention. It was stuck at the corner of my bed.

I pulled it and was surprised that it has more weight on it. It was Hanabi's phone! She left her phone on my bed!

I immediately opened her phone and search for Kiba's or Shino's number but it wasn't there! I wanted to ask help from her friends but this issue doesn't deserve to scatter more.

Looking more into her inbox, I saw a familiar conversation. I opened it and saw my text messages to Sasuke when I was looking for my pouch after the reunion.

"Sasuke..." I paused.

Should I ask help from him?

Should I take his offer?

No!

But he is the only chance I got right now to save Hanabi!

But that would also mean I'm agreeing to the pseudo marriage!

Hinata! Come on, think!

Disregard your pride!

I held the phone tighter as my finger hovered the green button.

Disregard your pride!

Decide!

Decide!

Decide!

I pressed the call button and placed the phone to my ear.

I was so tensed while the phone rang on the other line.

"H-Hello?"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
HELLO! Yay! Two chapters for today! (o'▽'o)ノ

I hope you're still happy with how the story goes. LOL
Good night!
キラキラ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 6
Of course, it was about Sasuke. It was always about Sasuke because Naruto and Sasuke were always just so damn complicated. In ways, he and Orochimaru...
83.2K 2.2K 20
Sakura Haruno. Pretty, popular and without a care in the world. Sasuke Uchiha, gentlemen and polite or that's what people thought of him. Sakura and...
51K 995 24
The wonderful continuation of Kamina and Sasuke's love. Will Sasuke be able to forget about revenge for his dearest love or will he choose hatred ove...
8.8K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...