The Unbreakable(Editing but C...

By Flinn11

Angelina is divorced twice and because of that, she doesn't want to fell in love with another man. For her, i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 33- Part 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
NOTE

Chapter 20

934 28 2
By Flinn11

They are kissing non-stop when they reach to the bathroom. It was an intense kiss. Angelina run her hands at the wall looking for a shower faucet to turn on and the water poured down over their body. Brad is so irrepressible . When he kissed her adrenaline rush to her body that makes it burned for more and more. Brad put her down and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her neck and her face and he run his hands to undo her T- shirt, but she removed his hands and pulled it and place it to her face.

"Brad" She replied breathlessly.

"Shh.. Don't say my name" He replied softly.

"Stop" She said when he attempt to kissed her again.

"I can't... I'm not joining a shower with you..." She regret of saying that word. Deep inside, she wants him so bad. She wants more, but not this time. She tip toe and gave him a peck kissed and left the bathroom . Not today .

Angelina went to the other bathroom taking a shower and then went to her room to changed. She prepare a her Large T- Shirt and her unused Pajamas and bath towel for Brad. The problem is she doesn't have a boxer short or a brief for Brad. She put the his clothes on the bed in the guest room. She have no idea where she will get a underwear, so she went to the bathroom and knocked the door. The room is silent.

"Brad are you still there? "

"Yes"

"I don't know how to say this... " I don't have a brief!

"What is it?" Brad said while rinsing the soap of his body.

"Do you have....a extra underwear for yourself?"

"Oh, Angie I thought its a big problem" He chuckles.

"You know! It's embarrassing! " Brad is laughing. Before she speaks again, Brad cut her off and asked for a towel.

" Brad?" She said while handing the towel at him.

"Don't worry, I have an extra underwear in my car and it is brand new. Actually, it was supposed to be in my closet, but I forgot to bring it. " He replied when he cracked open the door and then he gets the towel from her. " Thanks, by the way"

"You're welcome" She replied. He wiped away all the wets on his body with the towel and then he wrapped it around his waist, and left the bathroom. He saw her carrying his wet clothes.

"Angie, I can do that" He said when she attempt to open the door.

"It's okay" She turned around. " Remember, when I was in your apartment you're the one who is keeping my clothes clean, and now it's my turn. " She smiled and left the room.

"By the way, can you put the floral blouse in your garbage when you returned at your apartment because I don't like it. Thank you" Angelina forgot to tell something, so she open the door and he saw Brad wearing her Shirt

"Wait! " He said it aloud when she attempt to close the door.

"What is it?" She turned around.

"Can I make a dinner for tonight?"

"Sure! No problem!" And she walks away.

***

It was raining cats and dogs and there was thunder and lighting. He went outside with the towel around his waist to get his brand new underwear in his car, and he noticed the puzzle game of Maddox on the driver seat. He forgot to gave it to him. He has already solved the puzzle before.

After he changed. He went to the kitchen to cooked a dinner for them. Inside the refrigerator of Angelina has few foods. There is a chicken, pork, and few vegetables. He is thinking what do to with all these. He wonders when did she bought this? He smelled the pork and chicken.

"Good, I can cook this" He mumbled.

***

The essence of the sweet and sour chicken went to the laundry that makes Angelina hungry. After the laundry, she went to the kitchen and saw him cooking.

" Brad, what are you cooking?" She asked him while walking towards at him.

" Sweet and sour chicken" He said after he taste the sauce and put the spoon on the sink.

"Can I taste it also?" Angelina approached him.

"Sure" He said and get a little sauce on the pot with a spoon that he used and feed it at her.

"Delicious! Can't wait to eat it!"

" Would you mind, I will cook a vegetable pasta?"

"No. Cook whatever you want. I'll wake Maddox. I'll be right back" Angelina went upstairs and entered into Maddox's room.

"Time to eat, honey" She shake his body to wake up, but he kicking his feet and turned to the other side. Actually, Maddox is hard to wake up. Angelina do it again, but he persisted, so she carried him. Maddox is wriggling like a fish.

"Put me down!" He hollered.

"Shh.. We will take our dinner now" She hugged him and pat his back. " Someone is cooking a dinner for us" She looked at him.

"Who?" He asked after he yawned.

"Secret" She said and leaned her head at his.

"I wanna know!" He look grumpy.

" You wanna know? First take that grumpy look and walk with me downstairs, and I will tell it to you before we went to the kitchen"

"Mommy, Clue!"

" One of my friends"

"Boy?"

" Just go with me" He put him down and walked with him downstairs. Maddox is exciting to see Brad. When she told him it's Brad. The kid ran quickly like he haven't see him for years and he hugged Brad's leg. Angelina was stunned of her son reaction.

Brad was surprised and carry him. He is continue cooking the vegetable salad with pork while carrying him. Maddox is watching how did Brad cooked the food. Angelina is at the back watching the boys. Watching them makes her heart melt and in love more with Brad. She is very happy watching them. She want to hug them.

" Hey boys I will make a fruit shake" She approached them.

"Mango!" Maddox hollered.

" I love mango shake also" Brad said when she looked at her.

" Okay, mango" Angelina said and do the mango shake.

After 10 minutes they're all finished. Before they eat, Brad take a picture with them and then eat together happily. Angelina and Brad felt like a family. After eating their food, Brad help her to cleaned out the table. Angelina will washed all the dishes.

" I wanna watch cartoons, mommy" Maddox approached her.

"Not tonight, Mad. It's raining hard and there is lightning and thunder"

"But - "

" We can play, Mad" Brad interfered.

Maddox and Brad went to the Play Room and play cars. Angelina join with them playing tug and tickles. Afterwards, they sit on the play mat to catch their breathe. Brad gave his puzzle game at him. Maddox is so happy when he received it.

" You did it! Thank you, Brad!" He climbed onto his lap and leaned his head against his chest

" You're welcome, buddy" He kissed his head. He feel like a father.

" Mommy can't solve this" Maddox looked at her.

" Poor mommy" He whispered and the boy laughed.

" Hey! "Angelina said, but the two boys are laughing.

"Hey! I can do puzzle, but except for that type of puzzle! I don't like it! "

" Hahaha. I love puzzle, Angie!"

" What if you and mommy will have a contest to play a puzzle?"

" Not tonight" She stood up. " It's time for bed"

" Brad, the foods that you cook are yummy" Maddox said and pulled out.

"You will cook another food, Brad?" Angelina are just watching them.

"Yes, but I can't tell you when"

" I want chocolate cupcakes for my birthday" Brad looked at her waiting for the signals. He don't want to make a promise. She just shrugged her shoulders.

" Okay, I will do it" He looked at him

" Promise?" He looked up at him. Brad looked at her again. She did a same way.

" I promise" He swear.

Maddox's face brighten up.

***

Angelina change his clothes and tuck him to bed.

" I'm scared, mommy" The thunder rumbles.

" I'll be back,I promise" She leave the door open.

" Where are you going?"She saw Brad heading to the main door.

" I'm going home now" He turned around.

" It's not safe, Brad. You can sleep in the guest room "

" If the rain stops before morning, I'll leave"

" Mommy!" Maddox screamed.

" Good Night!" She kissed her cheeks and went to Maddox's room.

He went to the guest room and lay down on the bed. Brad is not contented for that. He wanted to kiss her lips . Stop that! He can't sleep. He get the phone and he clicked Gallery. He is watching there photos. Angelina looks very happy. He can't help it, but smile on the picture. Afterwards, he went downstairs to drink a water.

"Hey" He saw Angelina drinking a water.

" You want some?" She asked after drinking a water.

" Sure, thanks" She pour a water on his glass and held at him. She sat on the kitchen counter.

He drank his water while staring at her. She saw something she couldn't ignore. His eyes were heavy with desire. She just stare at him and do nothing. He put the glass on the table and walked towards at her. Staring at him making her heart pump faster. He lean in and kissed her lips softly. He put his arms around her waist . Angelina wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back to deepen the kiss. His tongue entered her mouth sending thrills of pleasure through her body. She moaned and then she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Guest room or your room?" He leaned his head on hers.

"Guest room" She said breathlessly.

Brad hauled her to the guest room with non stop kissing. He put her on the bed gently. He is top on her.

" Brad..." She said breathlessly.

" Don't say my name" He whispered to her ear and kiss her neck.

" Not tonight. " She pushed him away and stoop up. Again?

" I will sleep with you, but no sex. Please, don't get mad at me. " You want me and I want you too, but I don't want you to enter to my body tonight.

" I'm not mad. I'm sorry -"

" Don't. I enjoy the pleasures that give you to me. I didn't regret it. I swear"She savoir all the kisses from him.

"We both love it" He pulled her wrist and she sat on his lap.

"Let's go to sleep now" She leaned her head on his chest.

" Okay, Honey" He whispered.

"What's was that?" Angelina looked up with a surprised look.

" You mean, the 'Honey'?" Brad saw her blushing. " You like it? "

" I like it! "

They lay down in the bed together. He pulled her close to him and he put his arms around her waist.

" Sweet dreams" He whispered on her ear.

" See you in the dreamland, honey" She turned around and she leaned her head on his chest.

Hey guys! I'm back!! Sorry it you so long to wait. Sorry for being inactive. I'm so busy with my studies, actually.

Yehey! 4k readers!! Thank you so much guys ♥

Let's have some fun!

What is your favorite part/s in Mr & Mrs. Smith and By the Sea?

Please cooperate.

I hope you like this chapter.

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796 76 20
Y/n Jolie Pitt has been living with her father all her life. Her mother had died when she was very little. She is supposed to be the only child her m...
304K 5.8K 48
"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear with every step she takes, her reputation...
344K 12.5K 45
Angelina's life took a turn when she left her father's country for New York City because of a scholarship she received. With her drowning in her self...
15.7K 1.4K 30
it's a love story of two opposite poles RAGINI & SANSKAAR!! one side where RAGINI is d mostest gorgious ultra modern diva, who is DENTIST by profess...