Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 11

4K 67 31
By ColdLaw

*Lucy's POV*

I woke up the next day lying on the sand, my boys wrapped around me. I groaned remembering the guild partying into the night and looking around, I realised that they were all still on the floor passed out. I smiled and got up, deciding to train for a while, since no one would be up for another couple of hours. I ran around the island and meditated for a while. I returned to the medicinal springs and changed into a pink playsuit with a thin brown leather belt. I threw on a like pink floral kimono jacket and white sandal heels before returning to camp, which was currently set on the beach where all the other participants fought last night. I looked around and everyone was up, looking lively, excited murmurs flitted across the air. Everyone couldn't wait to get back to the guild. I smelt the aroma of eggs and bacon and knew that Mira would be serving breakfast soon.

Scanning around the area, I found the three dragon slayers. Sting was with Rogue and Yukino, Lector praising him for lasting so long in the fight with Natsu. Natsu was currently with Gray, brawling over who was the better S Class Mage, while Laxus sat on the log, the Thunder God Tribe surrounding him, fawning over him. I smiled, deciding that for today, I'd spend the day with Erza, Mira and Cana. I looked around, frowning slightly as I couldn't find Wendy, Romeo or Asuka.

"Morning Erza, Mira, Cana, have you seen Wendy, Romeo and Asuka? I can't seem to spot them?" I questioned, sitting down next to Erza and Cana as Mira continued to cook breakfast

"Morning Lucy, Romeo took Wendy and Asuka for an adventure type 'mission' in order to cheer Asuka up, she was crying because she wasn't old enough to join Fairy Tail and go on jobs. It was so cute; I think Romeo and Wendy like each other. Oh young love" Mira replied, hearts and stars surrounding her head as she thought of the Fire Mage and Sky Dragon Slayer

"I'll drink to them" Cana replied, raising her bottle of Sake and taking a large swig of it

"Oh yes, I agree, they're too cute and the way they protect Asuka, it's too adorable" I replied, smiling fondly at the thought of the three children

"Romeo said they'd be back sometime in the evening, he took some food for them and we are on Tenrou, so they should all be fine, the Island will protect them" Erza said, nodding along. I smiled and joined the guild for breakfast. Many of them were still celebrating and it was nearing evening, soon Romeo and Wendy would be back with Asuka and I kept an eye out for them.

All of a sudden, I heard someone screaming. I whipped my head to see Lisanna in tears, her fingers shakily pointing at something in the sky. We all looked up, gasping in shock as a body fell from the sky, dropping with a thud. I watched in slow motion as Erza recognised the body, running over to it and flipping it over, tears in her eyes. We all screamed in shock when she turned the body over.

There, lying unconscious on the ground was none other than Jellal Fernandes.

I watched as Erza tried futilely shaking him as tears were streaming down her face, yelling at him to wake up. I quickly summoned Phoenix and she got to work, healing him with her magic. He groaned and Erza gasped, crying harder, holding his body close to hers.

"Erza?" I heard Jellal question, his voice soft and rough

"It's okay I'm here" Erza replied, her tears had stopped but she was still shaking, most likely from the fear of losing another childhood friend as well as the love of her life.

"How is he here? He was supposed to be on a mission for the Magic Council in Crocus?" I asked turning around to Master, however after seeing his shocked face; I knew that even he didn't know.

Then out of the blue, hundreds of ghostly shadows attacked us, catching us all of guard. We all quickly attacked back. I watched as Sting used his White Dragon Roar on them, burning the shadows away. Erza was now in her Heavenly Wheel Armour and was using Blumenblatt to attack them. I quickly summoned Loke and Hercules and pulled out my whip, also joining in the fray. I looked to see Natsu and Laxus back to back, both of their magical energies crackling around them. Cana was with Gildarts, Macao and Wakaba attacking the shadows next to them. Mira, Elfman and Lisanna were all using their magic to quickly attack. Rogue and Pantherlily were protecting Yukino and the other exceed. The Thunder God Tribe were also attacking furiously. I quickly summoned Pegasus and directed him to Alzack and Bisca, sending them up into the air so they could shoot from above.

We carried on like this, however for every shade we destroyed; more sprang up from the ground. We battled endlessly and I could see that the members were quickly losing magic power. Nonetheless, we stuck together and fought through but I could tell that right now many of them were running on their reserved magic power. The only people who were still fighting were Erza, who was currently fighting with Jellal as he had recuperated from his fall. Gajeel was by Levy, protecting her as Gray and Juvia stood side by side, protecting each other. I saw Mira and Elfman by an exhausted Lisanna. The Thunder God Tribe joined them, Bickslow protecting Lisanna, Elfman with Evergreen and Freed fighting in his Dark Ecriture: Darkness form, alongside Mira. Guildarts was near Cana, who had exhausted her cards. Natsu, Rogue, Sting and Laxus were all near each other still going strong. However a new onslaught of shadows attacked and I knew I had to do something about it. I quickly summoned Aries and she got to work, using her wool to pull everyone into one area as they yelled in protest.

Once they were all together, behind Aries' Wool Wall, I sent Hercules and Loke to them, protecting them from any shades that tried to follow them. The shades realised what was going on and surrounded me. I could hear my guild members yelling my name, however I ignored them. I closed my eyes as the shadows surrounded me and I reached into my body, summoning my magic around me. Suddenly my eyes opened, gold magic circles in them as I started to chant.

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens
All the stars, far and wide
Show me the appearance
With such shine
Oh Tetrabiblos
I am the rules of the stars
Aspect become complete
Open the malevolent gate
Oh 88 stars of the heaven
Shine!

Urano Metria!

All of the star like lights burst around me, eradicating all the shadows at once, while the guild members were protected by Aries' wool wall. Seeing them all disappear, I sent all my spirits back and joined the members, wondering what was going on and where the shadows had come from.

Suddenly, a large shadow travelled above us. We all heard a booming laugh as a flying ship that resembled Blue Pegasus' Christina loomed over us. However it was darker and gave off an evil presence. Suddenly a face appeared on a screen in front of us and I stared in disbelief. I heard Master growl and whisper one name.

'Jose Porla'

"Well hello there, mages of Fairy Tail guild. I hope you liked our present, although it was supposed to arrive dead" Jose said while cackling

"What are you doing here? How did you find us? Wait no, more importantly, how did you escape the Magic Council?" I yelled, fists shaking angrily by my side, before he could reply, I watched as Erza got up and requipped into her Black Wing armour.

"How dare you attack him? How dare you try to kill him? You will pay" Erza whispered, however it was heard over the deafening silence. Jose raised his eyebrow and cackled as Erza flew up into the air, ready to attack the colossal flying ship.

"Now, now Titania, I wouldn't do that if I were you, after all, you do want these three to stay out of harm's way do you not?" Jose replied, a nasty smile on his face as the image travelled to Romeo, Wendy and Asuka chained up. I watched as Erza's eyes widened and flew back to the ground.

"No! ASUKA!" I heard Bisca and Alzack yell.

"Romeo!" Macao called out

"Wendy!" Carla and Gajeel yelled at the same time. My fists tightened.

"You dare attack my children again?" I heard Master yell, taking on his titan form, I reached out and placed my hand on his leg, my head facing the ground, eyes covered by my hair. Makarov looked down at me.

"Don't. He'll hurt them" I ground out, and he nodded and resumed back to his normal size. I turned my face towards Jose and glared at him, anger in my eyes.

"I'm glad someone has a brain in this weak guild of yours. As for your previous questions. I escaped because I am stronger and more smarter than the Magic Council. As for how I found you, easily, Jellal there is a member of the guild, therefore all I had to do was have Juggernaut sift through his mind and I found the location of the island, however you cannot see the Island without another member. Therefore I had him captured and low and behold, I found the Fairy's Holy Grounds." Jose replied, I could hear Erza whisper a soft 'no'.

"What do you want?" I gritted out. I had to take in deep breaths to stop my magic from escaping my body as rage consumed me.

"You" Jose replied, grinning maliciously. My eyes widened as I looked at him in disbelief. I heard the guild members gasp, wondering what Jose could want, but I knew. He wanted my power. The blood of a Dragon Fairy. I listened on as he continued.

"I want you to surrender and in return, I will let these three mages go" Jose spoke and I stared at him in defiance.

"I will surrender" I replied. I heard the guild protest and raised my hand up to stop them. "I will surrender, once you release Wendy, Romeo and Asuka. I give you my word" I finished.

"Oh? How do I know you won't go back on your word?" Jose questioned, eyebrows lifting.

"Before all, I am a Celestial Mage. I am bound by my promises. I will surrender, as long as you do not harm the guild or any of its members" I retorted

"I will hold you to that. Naga, land the ship and release the three prisoners" I watched as Jose spoke to another member of his guild, and watched as the ship floated down landing ahead of us. I touched my keys and quietly summoned Gemini, telepathically telling them to transform into Freed and section of the area so only Wendy, Romeo, Asuka and I could pass through. The doors slowly opened as Romeo, Wendy and Asuka ran out. I quickly walked over to Master Makarov and handed him the pouch with my Gate Keys. I saw his quizzical look before he could react and hand them back to me I turned and ran towards the three children, hugging and making sure they were okay, before sending them back to the guild members.

I watched as they tried to get to me, however the barrier stopped them. I watched Natsu, Sting and Laxus punching at the rune barrier, Natsu and Sting yelling at me to come back while Laxus yelled at Freed to take down the runes. I watched Asuka and Wendy crying loudly, yelling my name as the other members of the guild watched, also crying out my name. I saw Erza requip as Mira took on her Satan Soul: Sitri form, also banging at the runes, calling out to me. I watched Juvia try to slice at the runes using her water, as Cana threw card after card. I looked at Gray as he used his Ice Make Magic. I saw Gajeel attack the runes as well, using his iron as Levy banged her tiny fists against the barrier, crying too. I looked on as Bisca and Alzack hugged Asuka to them, crying with her, as Romeo hugged Wendy. Elfman and Lisanna along Bickslow and Evergreen also started attacking, while Freed was desperately trying to dissolve the runes. Soon Gildarts joined in, using his crash magic to punch at the runes. However, it was all for naught. I heard a gasp and turned to Freed, who looked at me with sorrow and distress in his eyes, finally understanding what I'd done.

I watched them, taking in the site of my family, all try to get to me, crying. I looked at the master and he stared at me wide eyed as he held onto my keys tightly. My insides tightened at the pain in his eyes, at the pain in all the member's eyes, at the pain of leaving my keys with him. However steeling myself, I smiled at all of them before turning around, walking away, my hand held up high, thumb and fore finger pointing out, in the Fairy Tail symbol. I heard them all screaming in protest; however I continued to walk away before stopping. I saw Jose as well as the four mages who Laxus, Sting and Natsu fought on our first mission together, to take down this very same guild. However, they had an extra person, I assumed he was Naga. I watched as Naga came over to me and handed me a pair of what I assumed were magic cancelling handcuffs. I wordlessly put them on and turned to Jose.

"Now what? How do you plan on using my power?" I questioned my voice low so that none of the dragon slayers would hear.

"Oh, I don't want your power, there's no way I can use it without you resisting me. No, I want to break Fairy Tail, and the only way I can do that, is to break you, Lucy Heartfilia, Light of the Fairies." Jose stated, his eyes glinting malignly.

"Oh and how do you plan on doing that?" I retorted, my eyebrows rising in question.

"I'm going to break you in front of them and there is nothing they can do about it, especially with the runes you've placed" Jose replied, laughing. My eyes widened as he turned to the members.

'Shit, I miscalculated' I thought to myself. 'However, even if I'm gone, the members will be safe' I continued, relief washing over me.

"Now fairies, watch as I break your precious member, right before your very eyes" Jose grinned, addressing the rest of the members

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a fist imbued with magic impacted with my stomach, sending me flying across the beach. I groaned and got up in defiance, watching as I realised Naga was the one attacking. Nevertheless, there was no way I was about to go down without a fight. Again, fist after fist hit me and each time I would get up. Then suddenly I was trapped, shackles holding me to the ground, I looked over at the mages, Eridia, the only female was glowing, a dark aura surrounding her. I realised she must use trap magic. Again fist after fist hit me, however this time was worse considering that I couldn't move, causing me to land on my knees as the full brunt of the attack hit me. I could faintly hear the guild members crying in shock. I struggled to my feet, body shaking. I lifted my head and grinned at Jose.

*With the Guild. No One's POV*

Laxus turned to Freed and saw him on the ground, unmoving, almost like he was a statue. He growled and grabbed him by the collar.

"WHAT ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE FOR? UNDO THE RUNES" Laxus yelled, shaking him in the air. His eyes widened as Freed looked at him, eyes dulled.

"I can't" he whispered, and the guild members gasped, while Mira ran to Laxus, trying to get him to release Freed.

"What do you mean you can't?" Natsu yelled, fire surrounding him

"I mean I can't. She wrote the runes so that if I do rewrite them, allowing us to pass, whoever is in the barrier, will be blasted with magical energy so strong, that it would most likely kill them. The only person who can undo them, is the writer of the runes themselves" Freed replied, his voice hoarse. Laxus released him, causing Freed to slump to the ground, staring lifelessly at Lucy, as Mira hugged him to her body. The guild members stood shocked, some falling to the floor, watching as Lucy was hit again and again.

"Why would she do that?" Sting replied, anguish lacing his voice as he too fell to the ground, a hand on the run barrier

"Because she doesn't want us to get hurt" Freed replied simply, watching the scene. The rest of the members turned and watched her, torment crossing their face as they watched one of their beloved members take another hit only for her to up again, this time grinning at Naga.

*Lucy's POV*

"Is that all you got? It's going to take a lot more than that to put out this light" I replied, chuckling lowly, wiping the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand.

"You're right. Eridia, get the two girls from before" Jose replied, laughing loudly. My eyes widened in horror as suddenly, the shackled around me disappeared, instead wrapping around Asuka and Wendy, pulling them across the barrier. I stared in dismay as Asuka struggled, tearing up again as Eridia held her and Wendy up in the air causing Bisca and Alzack to scream at Jose, telling him to return them.

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T HURT THEM" I yelled out in rage, my magic spiking again as Jose laughed

"No, you promised that you would surrender if I didn't hurt them, however I promised nothing. Now you're in magic cancelling cuffs and so you can't protect them, therefore, I can do what I want" Jose replied his voice filled with amusement

"You hurt them and no amount of magic cancelling handcuffs will keep me from ending you" I replied, my voice quiet, however loud enough for everyone on the beach heard me. I looked back and saw that everyone was exhausted, their magic depleted as they stared in horror at the scene in front of them. In the corner of my eye I watched as Naga went to attack Wendy, however, I jumped in the way before he could hit them, taking the hit myself. I fell to the floor, moaning in pain as everything hurt. Suddenly he went to hit her again, and again I got in the way. This went on for a while till he sent one particularly strong punch, sending me to the ground with a loud crack, as a few of my ribs shattered. I rolled over onto my knees and coughing out blood in the process. I heard Wendy yell at me, crying to let her take some of the hits. I shook my head and looked at her smiling.

"Never. You don't need to worry and you don't need to cry. Don't be afraid, I'll protect you. Both of you. As well as the guild. No matter what. I promise. Now dry those pretty eyes" I whispered, smiling at her as she tried to stop her tears, however she only cried louder, watching Naga hit me over and over again

*No one's POV, with the Three Dragon Slayers*

Laxus, Natsu and Sting watched the site in front of them, their hearts breaking as their mate took hit after hit for the two children. They watched, as their inner dragons whined in pain at seeing her bruised and broken body. They had initially been angry and furious and tried to get to her, however after fighting the shades as well as pounding the barrier endlessly, their magic was exhausted to the point where all they could do was watch, devastated as their mate fell to the ground, only to pick herself up again and take another hit. They felt ever worse and after hearing that even Freed couldn't undo the runes.

The three dragon slayers watched in frustration, their hearts aching when she got up once again, only to smile and reassure the Sky Dragon Slayer that she'd protect them no matter what. In that moment they knew, that she was the strongest out of the whole guild. They watched as she got up time and time again, never giving up. Their dragons cried as they watched her cough out blood, as she struggled to stand up. Even through all the bruises, cuts and blood, they knew they'd never seen anyone as beautiful as her. They'd tried to close their eyes, shutting out the sounds of the thuds that meant she was on the floor, but they couldn't. They stayed there, motionless on the ground, feeling useless, with eyes full of guilt and sorrow, knowing that there was no way to get to her, to protect her, like they'd promised. They wished they were as strong as her, strong enough to get up and keep fighting, strong enough to protect her like she was currently protecting Wendy, Asuka and the rest of the guild.

*Lucy's POV*

"Oh, how heart warming. Maybe physical pain won't break you. However, emotionally, you are just like everyone else. Juggernaut, deal with her" Jose replied, calling Juggernaut forth. I stared as he approached me wondering what he could do. Suddenly, I felt something strange in my head, as if someone was in there, looking through my memories.

"Oh? Isn't that interesting? You seem to have a thing for the three dragon slayers over there" Juggernaut stated, amused by his findings. My eyes widened and I stared at him, unmoving as he guffawed loudly. I watched as he dragged me over to Laxus, Natsu and Sting who again tried hitting the barrier trying to get to me. He threw me on the ground in front of them, grabbing me by the hair so I came face to face with the boys. I flinched knowing that I must have looked horrible.

"Look at them, they all like you and you like all three of them. How could you do this to them? Lead all three of them on? Knowing that you'd have to break two of their precious hearts" Juggernaut said, laughing loudly. I tried to avoid their eyes, however I couldn't. They all looked at me wide eyed and shocked. I felt my heart break knowing that they like me back, however Juggernaut was right. I was leading them on. I couldn't have all three.

"Oh? Have you finally realised that you have to pick one? How does it feel? Knowing that they are all hopelessly in love with you? How does it feel knowing you're the one who's causing them pain? They're dragon slayers and they can only love one person for the rest of their life and they chose you. You really must be selfish because now no matter who you pick, the other two are going to have to live alone for the rest of their lives, dying while watching you with other men. However, if you don't pick one, all three will feel pain" Juggernaut continued. My eyes widened in horror at the realisation that two of them would have to live alone for the rest of their lives, with no one else to love them.

"Please... stop, I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to" I whispered, tears falling down my eyes. I looked up, realising that the boys still hadn't moved. I cried harder knowing that if I did make it out alive, nothing would be the same. No more sleeping in the same bed. No more spending days relaxing together. No more stargazing, wrapped in their arms.

"You may not have meant to, but you did it anyway. Doesn't it feel worse, to not know what you were doing? Doesn't that tell you that deep down, you're a selfish person? Only causing pain, wherever you go. The first Fairy Tail building was destroyed because of you. The place where so many of your fellow guild members grew up, destroyed because you were selfish, because you didn't want to do what was expected of you and listen to your father. You cause pain, Lucy Heartfilia. Everywhere you go, you cause pain. You are not the Light of the Fairies." Juggernaut said, staring at me as I looked down at the ground.

"No, you are the darkness. The darkness that brings pain and suffering everywhere you go. Do you not remember Laxus' words after the Phantom Lord disaster? He called you a spoiled princess and he wasn't wrong. A spoiled princess who destroyed their childhood home, because you refused to go back. Do you remember the pain you unintentionally caused Erza? When she had to take a hit from the Jupiter Canon for you? Or when Mira was captured for pretending to be you? Only so that you could run away from them? Helping no one. You are pain and suffering. That is your purpose. Just like right now, causing pain and suffering for your guild as two children are being brought into this battle because of your carelessness. Oh wait, there was another time where a child was threatened because of your weaknesses. Do you remember when Flare threatened Asuka? You couldn't protect her then either, Natsu had to do your job for you. Weak. That is what you are." He continued, as I tried to protest, telling him to stop it, to stop bringing up all the painful memories.

"You are not Lucy of Fairy Tail, Light of the Fairies. You are the spoiled princess, weak little Lucy Heartfilia. The child who brings pain and suffering to those around her." Juggernaut finished. I couldn't cry anymore, the tears wouldn't come anymore as I realised that it was my fault. Erza had been hurt because of me. The member's childhood home had been destroyed because of me. Mira was captured as I ran away; even Reedus battled it out while I ran. Asuka had been put in danger because of me at the Grand Magic Games and here she's put in danger again because of me, not only her but Wendy too. I looked up, everyone was still shocked and no one could say anything. I chuckled lowly, ruefully, knowing that even now I was only causing them more pain.

I felt the magic in my blood react to his cold and painful words as darkness surrounded me, shadows calling to me, their voices growing stronger with each hateful word that replayed in my mind over and over again. I knew I had to stop it; stop the Shadow Magic in me from taking control, if I didn't then a lot of people could get hurt. I knew what the shadows did to Rogue and it would do the same to me. I wanted to stop it, but I couldn't. I had to find the light, the happiness in me but I couldn't, because Juggernaut was right. No matter how much I tried to help people, no matter how much I tried to make people happy, in the end all I did was cause pain and suffering. I closed my eyes, the darkness eating away at the light, pulling me into the abyss, letting me fall as the shadows consumed me.

*No One's POV. With the rest of the members.*

The members of Fairy Tail watched as Juggernaut ruthlessly tore into Lucy, twisting the truth into lies. They watched and no matter how hard they tried they couldn't say anything. They didn't know what to say. They didn't blame Lucy for any of those things and they wanted to tell her that, however they sat frozen, watching as the light in her eyes died right before them. They felt her pain, her remorse, her sadness and they couldn't help but feel at a loss for words. They watched in horror as darkness surrounded her, shadows wrapping themselves around her body. They didn't know what was going on and could only watch, motionless as Lucy battled with her demons. Suddenly there was a flash of golden light and Loke appeared, banging at the runes, calling towards his master. He turned to them, growling, rage in his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SITTING THERE FOR? HELP HER" Loke yelled at them, breaking their trance. Their gaze quickly snapped to his, fear evident in all their eyes.

"Loke what's going on? What are those shadows?" Mira questioned, her voice trembling in fear at watching the girl who was like her sister become consumed by shadows

"The darkness in her, it's slowly extinguishing the light in her, the happiness in her. If we don't stop it, we'll never get Lucy back. Do you remember Future Rogue, Natsu? He told you that he became one with the shadows after Frosch's death. Well right now, the same thing is happening to Lucy. The shadows are consuming her because of Juggernauts words unless we save her. She's trying to fight it but she's losing. We have to help her. We need to save her." Loke finished, whispering his last sentence as he looked at his master.

"What? How can that be? The shadows were because of my magic, Lucy's magic is light? How can the shadows consume her?" Rogue questioned

"That is something for Lucy to reveal to you, however right now we need to help her" Loke said and then turned to the three dragon slayers.

"Juggernaut claims that you love her, even if that's not true, she loves you. All three of you and it's killing her knowing that she's causing you pain. So save her. Remind her of the light. It's the only way" Loke finished and waited for them to respond, however they all stood stunned. Loke growled and turned back to Lucy, banging on the rune barrier, calling her name out. The members slowly snapped back to reality and jumped up, banging the runes even harder, calling out to their friend. Suddenly Lucy's keys glowed and all her spirits appeared, standing next to the rest of the guild, calling out to Lucy. Wendy and Asuka, still trapped, joined in, calling out to Lucy, asking them to save her, like she'd promised.

*Lucy's POV*

I was spiralling down the endless, dark abyss with nothing around me. I tried to fight it, but I could tell I was losing. I tried to struggle and each time I did, the shadows fought harder and harder. I wasn't strong enough to protect myself from my own magic, how was I supposed to protect my guild members? I could feel the light fading. I was slowly becoming numb.

'So this is how it ends huh?' I thought to myself, ready to accept my fate

"Lucy" I heard someone whisper. I snapped my head around, trying to find out who the voice belonged to.

"Lucy" I heard another voice. Soon I heard multiple voices, calling out to me. They sounded familiar. I couldn't see anyone, but the voices were getting louder. I gasped, recognising them as the voices of my guild mates. My friends. My family. I heard the voices of my spirits. Even Aquarius' voice rang loudly. They sounded worried. I frantically looked around for them, but all I could see was darkness. I struggled harder, they sounded like they needed me.

"Lucy, come back to us. You don't cause pain and suffering. You are the Light of the Fairies. We don't blame you for anything. Without you, I wouldn't have made it to S Class. Lucy come back, we need you" I heard Cana yelling

"Lucy, you saved my life. You summoned all your magical power to save me. You argued with the Celestial Spirit King for my life. You almost killed yourself for me. You keep us spirits going. You are my light, princess. Now come back to me. Come back to us" I heard Loke calling out

"Lucy, you're like my sister. You helped me and Freed find happiness in each other. You need to come back. Fairy Tail won't be the same without your smile, your laugh. You keep us going, now fight the darkness. Fight it and come back" I heard Mira as she cried out

"You are Layla's only daughter. Her pride and her joy. Do not lose yourself to the darkness. Do not disrespect her memory by letting your weakness take a hold of you. You are your mother's daughter. Fight it, damn it or I'll drown you" I could hear Aquarius yelling at me

"Lucy, Lucy, you love us. If it weren't for you, we'd still be with Angel, we'd still be unhappy. You saved us Lucy. You helped reunite Leo and Aries and you even made Aquarius happy by gaining Scorpio's key, so that he didn't have to suffer with a cruel master" I smiled at Gemini's childlike voice

"I gave you my Gate Keys for a reason, Lucy. You reached out to me, you saved me. You were there for me when no one else was. There's no other Celestial Mage like you out there, so please come back. Your spirits are here, waiting for you. We're all here waiting for you" Yukino screamed

"Lucy-nee, you have to come back to us. Who else is going to sit with me, Wendy and Asuka and read us stories? Come back Lucy-nee, please come back. I lost my family once already, you disappeared for seven years and I waited. Please don't disappear again" I heard Romeo whisper quietly and though quiet, I heard it loud enough.

"Lucy, you're my best friend. My little sister. Going on missions with you and the boys make my day. You're always there for me. You've helped me in ways that I can't explain. I took the hit from the Jupiter Cannon for a reason. It's because we love you Lucy and we don't want to lose you" Erza spoke to me

"Yeah Lucy, fight it, we may have lost our childhood guild, but none of that matters as long as we have you. You're my little sister too Lucy and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. Without you, we're not Team Natsu. There is no Team Natsu without you" Gray called out

"Lushyyy! I'm sorry I called you fat and made fun of you. I'm sorry me and Natsu kept breaking into your house and eating all your food. Lushy come back and I promise to be good. Please don't leave us, who else will by me fish" I heard Happy crying. I smiled at the stupid cat. I knew I had to get back to them but I was still surrounded by the darkness. I struggled harder, realising that the shadows around me were slowly getting lighter.

"Luce, I promised I'd protect you. No matter what I promised. I told you I wouldn't let anyone take away your future and I won't. Even if it means fighting to save you from yourself. Come back to me Luce. I love you" I heard Natsu crying, his voice sounding broken. My heart stopped for a second. The darkness was quickly slipping away

"Blondie, the things I said to you after Phantom Lord attacked were wrong. You're not a spoiled princess. You're the most caring and loving person I've ever met. The past few weeks with you have been the best weeks of my life. I won't let you go. I can't let you go. I love you, Blondie. Don't leave us" My eyes teared at Laxus's words. I felt the darkness ebbing away, faster than before and I could faintly make out the outline of my spirits and guild members.

"Lucy, please come back, we still have so much to do together. We can go stargazing again; we can do anything you want. Lucy, I can't live without you. We can't live without you. You've touched the hearts of so many people. You're stronger than the darkness surrounding you. Fight it for me. Fight it for us. I love you, Lucy. Come back so I can show you how much I love you" Sting called out to me. I could see them clearer, standing in front of me, I started running towards them

"Lucy-nee, you promised me and Asuka. You promised you'd protect the guild. You promised you'd protect me and Asuka. No matter what. Lucy-nee, you're a Celestial Mage and you're bound by your promises, so please come back and protect us" I heard Wendy scream out to me while crying.

I snapped my eyes open, watching as darkness surrounding me ebbed away. I rolled onto my back and stared into Juggernaut's eyes, which were wide open in shock. I growled and stood up, staggering to my feet. I was bent over slightly, panting. I looked around to see my guild member's eyes wide opened, some were still crying and my eyes narrowed as I turned my gaze to Jose, then Eridia, who was still holding Wendy and Asuka in the air with her trap magic.

"You hurt my guild, Jose Porla. You've hurt them before, but this time you've gone too far. You can threaten me whenever you want. But you went and brought Wendy and Asuka into this. You hurt my family too much. You will pay for this. You will pay for endangering them. You were no match for me before. I defeated you once and I'll defeat you again" I whispered out, glaring angrily at him.

"Oh and how do you plan on doing that? You forget your magic is sealed why you're wearing those handcuffs" Jose replied, laughing.

"Like I said, if you hurt them, no amount of magic cancelling handcuffs will stop me from destroying you" I replied, menacingly and then I him a grin and closed my eyes.

I reached inside myself and pulled out my magic, willing me to transform as a white magic circle appeared under me. The magic handcuffs breaking in the process as wind surged around me, cutting them in two.

"NO! Stop her now!" I heard Jose cry and I smirked at his distress

I opened my eyes, the magic circle reacting as fluffy white clouds surrounded me. When they disappeared, I had grown my wings and was in my wind dragon fairy form. However, my wings felt heavy and I knew I had to heal myself before I could attack

*No One's POV*

The guild members watched in awe as Lucy grew wings, fluttering in the air. She was still bruised and scratched but they all thought she was beautiful.

"Healing Winds" Lucy whispered and the guild members watched as the air started whipping around Lucy as her body glowed white, her hair surrounding her like a halo. When the light dissipated, Lucy looked as good as new.

"Aeroportation" Lucy called out and suddenly she disappeared, appearing behind Wendy and Asuka. The girls turned around and smiled at Lucy, eyes shining in awe and wonder

"Wind Generation" Lucy spoke as winds surrounded her fists. She used them to slice at the chains holding Asuka and Wendy, catching them before they fell and flying them to the rest of the guild members. She smiled at Asuka who giggled and touched her wings, excitement bubbling around the little girl.

"Lucy-nee, you look like a Fairy Princess" Asuka spoke, giggling uncontrollably as Lucy just smiled at the girl in her arms. She dropped Asuka of with Alzack and Bisca who thanked her and then dropped Wendy near Romeo and Gajeel. Lucy turned and flew back over the barrier, landing gracefully.

"Now that they're safe, how about we play. Who wants to go first?" Lucy asked, glaring at all six members of Phantom Lord. She watched as Naga stepped up and looked her up and down

"I will be your opponent first" he stated and moved to attack her. Lucy flew out of the way and landed away from him. She closed her eyes and a green magic circle appeared under her. The guild watched as Lucy's eyes snapped open, vines surrounding her. Once she burst open, they stared wide eyed. This time her outfit was green and her wings were made of leaves. Lucy watched as Naga attacked her again, his fists alight with magical power.

"Earth Generation" Lucy called out, bringing her hands to the ground causing the earth to spike up, surrounding her like a barrier. Naga hit the earth, causing him to yelp in pain and fall back.

"That's some power" He stated, looking at his broken hand

"We haven't even started. Crystallokenisis" Lucy called out. Fairy Tail watched as boulders flew up into the air and were crushed by what looked like immense magical power, changing the rocks into crystals. Naga's eyes widened as all the crystals attacked him, hitting him head on and knocking him down to the ground, unconscious.

"Out so soon? Alright, who's next?" Lucy questioned, grinning at the remaining five. Totomaru stepped forward, attacking her with fire. Lucy once again transformed, this time into her Water Dragon Fairy form.

The male mages of Fairy Tail widened at Lucy's outfit, causing Wakaba and Macao to let out wolf whistles, which only angered the three dragon slayers who were currently on the floor, noses bleeding.

"Dehydration" Lucy called out, her hands pointing towards Totomaru. His eyes widened and he fell to the ground, panting as Lucy manipulated the water out of his body. He too fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Next" Lucy said in a bored manner, watching as Eridia walked up to her

"Don't think I'm as easy to beat as those idiots, no one can escape my trap magic" Eridia spoke, grinning viciously

"We'll see about that" and before Lucy could do anything, shackles surrounded me, pulling her to the ground. The chains wrapped around her entire body and the more she struggled, the more they constricted against her. Lucy watched in anger as Eridia laughed arrogantly

"Like I said, no one can get past them. Now I will crush you" Eridia chortled and the chains wound around her tighter, depriving her of oxygen. She had to struggle to keep her eyes open, her vision blurring. Lucy closed her eyes and her guild started screaming out her name as Eridia laughed excitedly.

Suddenly, a red magic circle appeared under her, Lucy's eyes snapped open, flames surrounding her, burning her clothes away. The males all watched closely, the master crying tears of happiness when he saw her clothes burning away. Seeing her new outfit, many of the men fell to the floor, most likely from blood loss.

"Inflammation" Lucy called and suddenly, fire surrounded her and the chains melted away into liquid and her wings expanded, allowing her to fly again "And here I thought no one could escape your traps" Lucy said, her tone suggesting she was bored. Eridia's eyes widened as she stepped away from Lucy

"Now, now, you're not trying to run away are you? After all, beating you is the least I can do to avenge Wendy and Asuka" Lucy said, grinning sadistically at Eridia's scared expression.

"Plasma Bullet" Lucy called and hot white glue like liquid formed around Lucy's fingers. Lucy fired them at Eridia, who couldn't dodge them. She fell to the ground as it left burns on her skin, the pain soon becoming unbearable, causing her to pass out. Shade, the Shadow God Slayer was the next to attack.

"Shadow Wave" He called out as waves of shadows moved towards Lucy, however Lucy flew up and above them before a black magic circle appeared underneath her, shadows surrounding her.

"LUCY! NO!" yelled Natsu, fearing that she was being taken by the shadows again.

"Natsu, it's okay, this is one of her forms" Capricorn replied and Natsu just looked at him, fear in his eyes at the thought of losing his mate, but the look in Capricorn's eyes calmed him down and he looked back to the battle ahead of him, watching as Lucy emerged from the shadows in a short black dress and large wings.

"Shadow Wave" Shade called out again, but this time, Lucy didn't dodge, instead she opened her mouth and swallowed them, much to the astonishment of everyone, she grinned darkly.

"You want to play with darkness? Alright, let's play with the darkness" Lucy said grinning.

"Shadow Plague" She called out and Shade watched as shades formed from the ground, clutching him tightly as he tried to struggle, holding him still. He turned to Lucy, his eyes wide from fear.

"I think it's time you learned to fear the dark. Dark Abyss" Lucy called out, a large ball of shadows appearing in between her hands. She shot it at Shade, who couldn't escape as the shades were still holding him. He watched as the ball of shadows shot towards him, covering him in shadow. He screamed in fear as he lived through all his worst nightmares. When the shadow dispersed, he was lying on the ground, eyes opens in shock and curled on the ground in the foetal position.

Lucy turned her face to Juggernaut and grinned

"You made me feel pain and suffering. You read my thoughts and twisted the truth into lies. You caused my friends pain, hurting not only me, but them with your words too. Now let's play" Lucy said, looking at him while smirking. Another magic circle appeared under her and this time lightning formed around her.

"Mind Manipulation: Pain" Juggernaut called, Lucy fell to the ground and screamed in pain, clutching her head tightly

"Mind Manipulation: Terror" Juggernaut called again, laughing as Lucy fell to the ground and screamed in horror. Lucy staggered up and looked at him growling. Juggernaut stopped laughing, and looked above him as strange black clouds formed around his head.

"White Lightning" Lucy gritted out, still holding her head. Juggernaut shrieked in pain as white lightning bolts struck him repeatedly, leaving him on the ground, unconscious. Lucy finally turned to Jose who was growling.

"Useless, pathetic excuses for S Class Mages" Jose growled, looking at the five members on the floor. He turned to Lucy and grinned sadistically as he saw her panting. "You've used up too much magic power. Last time you just barely managed to defeat me, however, your Light Dragon Fairy form won't work anymore. I know your strongest spell. So what are you going to do now?" Jose questioned, laughing as he watched her struggle to keep herself airborne.

"I'm going to beat you. Even if it means using up all my power. Even if it means using my last breath to defeat you. I will do it, because I promised Wendy and Asuka that I'd keep them safe. No matter what" Lucy spat out

"We'll see about that. Dark Pulse" Jose called, sending waves of dark matter towards her. She narrowly dodged most, however a few past her defences, causing her to fall to the ground. She shook her head, and moaned in pain while lifting herself of the ground. A colourful magical circle appeared under her and reacted to her magic. Blue, green and purple stars surrounded her and attached themselves to her body before bursting into stardust. Lucy stood in her Dark Celestial Dragon Fairy form, her massive purple, blue and gold fluttering, leaving stardust in their wake.

"Dark Stellar Generation" Lucy yelled and flew directly to Jose, stardust gathering around her fists, emitting starlight. She punched Jose, sending him flying back. A sickening crack reverberated through the air as Jose landed on the ground. Lucy flew in the air, glaring at him as he got up.

"This is my most powerful spell; I invented it just to defeat you. Your life ends now" Jose replied, readying his next attack. Lucy extended her arms to the sky, drawing light from the sky. Bright white and yellow lights fell from the sky towards Lucy's hand and gathered above her, swirling to form a hurricane made of the light.

"Shadow's Embrace: Death's Merciless Curse" Jose yelled as a dark shadows formed underneath Lucy, swallowing around her. When the shadow's disappeared, Lucy was gone causing Jose to laugh hysterically as the guild cried out her name in shock.

Suddenly, Lucy appeared in front of Jose, causing him to howl in surprise. He stared into her eyes, filled with rage and anger.

"Heaven's Wrath" Lucy called, as the cyclone of light burst from her hand, speeding towards Jose. He took on the full force of the attack, sending him up into the air, until the light appeared above him and hit him again, sending him crashing to the ground with a crushing force. Once the light disappeared, Jose lay there unconsciously. Lucy turned around, her breathing ragged, still in mid air and nodded at Gemini, motioning her to take down the runes. As soon as the runes were down, she exited her Dragon Fairy form and fell to the ground, knowing her three dragon slayers would catch her before she hit the ground.

.........................................................

This was 15 pages long whoa, hope you enjoyed it. Also I just realised I've been spelling Gildarts' name wrong, I kept putting a u in it when there isn't one, aha whoops, anyway sorry about that

Next chapter should be out soon enough :) Reviews would be appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 586 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...
56.8K 1.2K 25
Lucy a 17 year old mage left fairy tail of her own accord (or did she ...) she's the dragon princess but no one knows, when she was in fairy tail her...
39.8K 1.9K 13
During a battle Lucy gets knocked into a coma, when she awakens she finds she was out for over three years. Lucy unfortunately lost her memory during...
1.4K 51 1
After Laxus is expelled from Fairy Tail he goes off in search of himself. What he didn't expect was that Lucy would follow him. Rated Mature for lem...