The Seventh Element ( My Lit...

By Avalyn_Krypt

We have all heard of the Elements of Harmony right? But no one has heard the TRUE story behind the Elements... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2. Picnics and Ponies
Chapter 3. Helping Hooves
Chapter 4. Tied up in Meetings
Chapter 5. The Gala...
Chapter 6. The Royals vs The Elements
Chapter 7. Breaking and Entering
Chapter 8. Banished
Chapter 9. Forgive and Forget
Not an Update!
For the First Time in... How Many Years?
New MLP Season

Chapter 1. Break Through

6.8K 138 54
By Avalyn_Krypt

       *              *                      ~  Some pony's POV ~          *                     *

     'Finally, I have devised a plan to get me out of here,'  I thought.  Nothing would make me happier than this freedom I would have right now.  Nothing, would ruin my chance to escape Celestia's Hidden Lair...  Not even her student's knew about this place, only me, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence knew...  I usually just called them that, for how long I was kept in here, made me a bit raged at them.

          "It couldn't hurt to just abandon them right?  I mean...  They did put me in here just because of my 'destiny,' "  I said to myself.  It was late at night and I wanted to get to out of the Secret Studies I was kept in for most of my life so far...

     It wouldn't be hard to leave, all the time I spent in here the past few years, I have been using my magic to find a way out.  I hated being trapped, and it just wasn't fair.  Yes, they had good reasoning, yet it was bad.  Just because my Destiny is bad does not mean I can't sort things out.  Even I know my role, and I just hope I can meet the others, despite what could happen.

     Luckily for me, the only one up at this hour was Luna, but I found a way around her as well, there isn't a single detail I missed for my escape.  Along with that, considering how long my Periwinkle body and Sky-Blue mane and tail have been in here, I couldn't possibly be in huge trouble if caught right?

     The only thing that did make this harder, was that...  I'm blind, but I move around just fine thanks to my other senses getting better and some magic...  Other than all that, I think I have everything underway.  First I cast a spell to hide my horn, but not limit my magic.  Then I cut my mane and tail to look "different". 

     Finally, it came to the last step, getting my hooves out of this study...  Using a teleportation spell I ported outside the study domain and right outside.  Then I cast an invisibility spell and started treading to different grounds.  Grounds where I was not bound and the only place close enough to Canterlot, Ponyville, a place where my freedom will be found, and where They are...

          "I'm sorry Celestia, but I am breaking through your rules that bound me, coming here to be free from what had found me..."  I said to myself as I crept passed Luna's tower to watch over the ponies.  I knew I would regret doing this, but what kind of pony in their right mind would go keeping someone locked up for almost no good reason!? 

     I kicked my bag I took with me and heard a clang sound...  It was still in there, no one can pry me from my Destiny now...  I hope, I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.  With that, I galloped out of Canterlot and boarded a train, unnoticed that I was who I was.

     'Please...  Celestia, Luna, Cadence...  Don't hate me for this...  It's not my fault I was kept away, and now, I am deciding to embrace it!'  Was my last thought before I dozed off on the ride to this place I would eventually be calling Ponyville.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 28 20
loyalty, honesty, generosity, laughter, kindness, and magic. These are the Elements of harmony. The wielders of these elements have been friends for...
1.2K 34 10
It's several years after Twilight officially succeeded Celestia as Ruler of Equestria, but it's not happily ever after. As Luster Dawn discovers a st...
3.8K 99 21
Six ponies live their normal lives in the little town of Ponyville. However, they would soon find out that they were destined to leave a huge impact...
415 1 16
Equestria has lived in harmony for a millennium under the guidance of the Alicorn Princesses - Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle. The nat...