You Mean... Love? [#Wattys201...

By Burning_Underground

*Sonic* So I was dared to make Shadow seem defenseless and submissive. Why? Well, if anybody knows me, then t... More

Feelings... For My Rival?
A Dare From Knuckles
The Three Sides of Sonic
Acting Weird
Mephiles and A Completed Dare
What Is Going On!?
A Visit with A Stab
Who Are You?
I Told You So! I Tol- Shut up Dark!!!!
Maria...
So Close
A Minor Inconvinience
Fight For Love Part 2
Teaser For Resurrection
Fun Facts+When Book 2 is coming
Entering in Wattys 2016
Just so you know...

Fight For Love Part 1

5.4K 170 107
By Burning_Underground

*Sonic's POV*

I glanced over to Shadow every once in a while to see if he was still okay, but he just had a stoic expression as he touched certain parts of his ribs. He got hit pretty hard...

'You sure that he's okay? Why don't we just make a quick stop at the hospital before going against Mephiles...' Dark said, worried.

'He'll just get mad at me...' I replied. 'Besides, we are already here...'

I looked over the eerie looking house in front of us. The wood was painted black and the windows were boarded over. Shadow let out a low growl as he walked towards the door. I followed him, my defenses high in case we get a surprise attack. Sure enough, a dark figure leaped out of nowhere, kicking Shadow in the very sore spot that Amy made. Shadow gasped out for breath as he was sent flying. I growled, instincts kicking in as I tackled the figure. Light shone down on the both of us now, allowing me to see the dark figure.

"Knuckles!?" I looked at my friend, surprised. What is he doing here?

Knuckles glared at me. "I told you not to come here."

My ear twitched as I heard groaning. My eyes widened, realizing who it was. "Shadow!"

I quickly ran to him, worry filling my heart. Knuckles followed me, looking confused.

'I swear I'm going to kill Knuckles for this!' Dark growled loudly. I ignored him, my thoughts only focused on looking for Shadow. I found him laying on a bush, blood running down his chin.

Knuckles' eyes widened as he looked at the beaten hedgehog. "I thought he was Mephiles... I'm so sorry, Shadow!"

'You better be sorry!' Dark growled.

Shadow coughed up red blood that matched his eyes before replying, "I-It's fine..."

I looked at him worriedly. "Shadow, maybe we should take you to a hospital..."

"No." He coughed out. "We are too close to just turn back." He slowly stood up, pain visible in his eyes. I don't blame him; Amy and Knuckles are both hard hitters.

"Shadow..."

"I said no." Shadow said sternly before walking to the house and opening the door. Knuckles and I followed warily. I quickly looked around the dark room in case someone else would attack Shadow. Nobody did, but I swore that I could feel someone watching us...

I glanced at Knuckles. Hope and slight fear was prominent in his eyes. I don't blame him. Silver was somewhere in here, and if Mephiles was right, then Knuckles was in for another heartbreak. I was sure that Mephiles was lying, but what if he was right...? Then I put Shadow in a lot of pain for nothing. I looked back at the one I fell in love with. What have I done...? Have I really put him in so much danger just to help someone? I should've came alone...

'Or not have gone at all.' Exe said.

'For once, I agree with Exe.' Dark said silently. 'We should have never come...'

I sighed, my ears flattening against my skull. I've been so stupid this whole time... I might not even get to tell Shadow that I love him...

"Sonic! Watch out!" I heard Shadow yell. I quickly dodged out of the way from an oncoming attack by none other than Mephiles the Dark. I growled, getting into a fighting stance. I'm not letting him hurt Shadow or Knuckles again.

Mephiles just chuckled evilly. "Stay out of my way, blue hedgehog. I'm not going to hurt you if you cooperate. Now, step away from them."

I glared at him. "Never."

"Very well. Your death will be quick." Without a warning, he shot something at me, too fast for me to dodge.

"Sonic!" There was a flash of black and a bloodcurdling scream before my vision finally focused. What was actually there, I did not want to see. Shadow was gripping his stomach, some blood staining the white on his glove. He was shaking violently, the pain etched all over his face.

"Shadow!" I quickly bent down to help him, though I didn't know what to do.

"See what you did?" Mephiles' voice rang through my ears. "If you moved when I told you to, then he wouldn't have been hurt. But now, you've killed him."

'Let me at him!' Dark growled. 'I'll make sure he doesn't survive this time!'

Dark was viscously clawing at my head with a desperate need to get out and hurt the one who just harmed the one he has loved for years. I held him back, as much as I didn't want to. I don't need Dark's anger let out. He might end up destroying more than the dark form standing in front of me.

I slowly stood up and looked at Knuckles. "Take Shadow and go. Now."

The dark tone in my voice made him shiver before nodding and picking up Shadow, running outside. I turned my attention back to Mephiles. "You're going to regret that."

"What? Are you going to unleash one of your dark sides on me? That won't work."

A smirk, that my friends would find scary, creped onto my face. "Who said that I needed my dark sides to kill you?"

I pounced on him quickly, but just in time, he faded into the shadows.

"Come out, you coward!" I growled as I looked around.

"Coward?" His voice echoed throughput the room. "I'm just using the room to my advantage."

He leaped, but I quickly dodged and punched him.

The fight was on.

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

*Knuckles POV*

I looked down at the practically dead hedgehog in my arms. He had already drifted out of consciousness, ready to let fate take him.

I wasn't allowing that.

I made a make shift bandage with my gloves to stop the bleeding, though they are already almost soaked.

I was walking around, not quite knowing what to do. I knew of Shadow's fast healing abilities, but would that come through for him?

Loud crashes and bangs came from the house just a couple feet away from me. Sonic was more than mad. I've never seen him like this...

It's easy to say that Silver's plan worked, but he still never got to see it work.

That's when I stopped pacing. Just knowing that Silver is around here, waiting for his new boyfriend to come, made me sick. Mephiles doesn't deserve him... Heck, I don't even think I do...

"Silver..." I sighed out. I loved him more than anything, but he just ran off to that villain... Why did he have to lie to me...?

"Who are you, and what are you doing here!?" I heard a shout and instantly froze. I knew that voice so well...

And sure enough, when I turned around, Silver was standing there, his fists clenched defensively. I backed away slowly, setting Shadow down. "Silver..."

"How do you know me!?" He shouted.

My heart stung. Doesn't he remember me? "I'm Knuckles... Don't you remember me...?"

"I've never heard of a 'Knuckles' in my life." Silver glared at me.

My heart froze as my head heated up. I was getting angry. Really angry. "I'm the one who gave you your first kiss! The one who took you in when you accidentally traveled to the past! The one who you use to call Knuckie! I'm the one you use to love! Or was that fake!?"

Silver looked taken aback by what I said. Confusion was clear in his eyes. "What are you talking about...?"

"Have you suppressed all memories of me, Silvy!? Was I really that bad of a lover!?" I couldn't stop. The fire had already started.

"I don't know what you're talking about! The only person I've ever been with is Mephiles! He found me when I accidentally went into the past with no way back! He helped me learn of the past, and we later fell in love! I've never met you in my life!"

Tears started to rush down my face. "That was me! You landed on my island!"

"I-I don't remember you..." He started to stutter, backing away as his hands went to his head.

"I know you do! You told your love to me first while we were sitting at the Master Emerald shrine! After that I kissed you, and we were together! Don't you remember any of that!?" I was walking closer to him, and when I got there, my bare, odd spike shaped hand lifted his chin up. "Don't you remember me...?"

I couldn't help myself... Looking into his golden eyes made memories start to come back. I slowly leaned forward and kissed his pale lips. I could feel him freeze. I kept my lips on his though, my mind going blank.

I felt arms wrap around my neck as the lips against mine added pressure. He was kissing me back!? My lips smiled against his as my arms found their way around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

We stayed like that for a while before finally pulling away. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry Knuckles! H-He put me under this spell and I couldn't break out!"

I gently hugged him back. "It's okay, Silver... It's not your fault..."

"I love you, Knuckles. And only you."

"I love you too, Silver."

"No!" A loud shout interrupted our moment. I looked around quickly and saw that Shadow was gone. My eyes widened as I ran back to the house, Silver following behind...

>.<>.<>.<>.<

*Shadow's POV*

I gained consciousness only to see Knuckles and Silver kissing. Because that's what I wanted to see...

I looked down, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. A bloodstained rag was tied tightly around my abdomen. So that's why it hurt...

A short flashback played in my mind that got me all caught up. So I guess we're outside the house?

A loud bang confirmed my thought. I slowly stood up and walked towards the door, my hand shaking as I turned the knob. I was instantly greeted with a sight I didn't want to see. "No!"

>.<>.<>.<>.<

*Sonic's POV*

I was badly damaged, and so was Mephiles. We were at a stand still, my anger v.s. his strength. I was about to pounce, but his voice suddenly stopped me.

"I think it's time we end this." He turned into a crystallized form of himself before shooting a beam at me, it going through my stomach.

"No!" I heard a shout as I fell. Shadow's face soon appeared in my blurry vision. "Sonic!"

"Sh-Sha-Shadow...?" I stuttered out, breathing hard.

"Sonic, please! Stay with me!"

A white light started to invade my vision.

"W-Wh-Why..."

Darkness completely covered my vision...

"I love you, Sonic..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Lava]

Part 2 will be out soon...
(Part 2 will be the last chapter)

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! See you guys in the final chapter!

~Lava <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.9K 25
Okay this is my first Sonadow story. I hope you guys enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shadow just broke up with Amy and Sonic just broke up wit...
23.5K 751 16
Seeing as the boys are always fighting, Rouge, Sticks and Amy figure it would be a great time to sit back and relax. What better way to relax than st...
4.3K 193 34
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...
2.3K 79 14
Sonic woke up in a room with people he never knew or at least that's what he first thought. He has no memory of how he got into the room in the first...