The Core

By kat1315

When the Lyoko Warriors discover a new room hidden in the depth of Sector 5, they'll discover more than just... More

Chapter 2: Dawn Nova
Chapter 3: William
Chapter 4: Activated Tower
Chapter 5: Scyphozoa
Chapter 6: Codes
Chapter 7: The Core of Lyoko
Chapter 8: A World Without Danger
Chapter 9: Unknown Illness
Chapter 10: A Cure for the Core
Chapter 11: Hidden Secrets
Chapter 12: The Savior of Two Worlds
Chapter 13: Aftermath
Author's Note

Chapter 1: New Room?

2.1K 41 2
By kat1315

So the story of Lyoko begins :)

Odd's POV

"Alright Jeremy, we're ready to be virtualized on Lyoko." I said from my place inside the scanner.

"Alright, then transfer Odd." The scanner's doors closed and the virtualizing process began. "Scanner Odd. Virtualization." I materialized in the polar region of Lyoko with Yumi, Urich, and Aelita.

"We're all here, Jeremy. Where to next?" Urich asked.

"To Sector 5. Head to the edge of the sector. I'll enter the code for the transporter when you get there. Here are your vehicles before you ask." Our vehicles materialized before any of us could say anything to him.

"Wow, Einstein you've really outdone yourself." I said flipping on to my overboard.

"Cool it, Odd. Now hurry, Xana hasn't tried anything yet. But we'd rather keep it that way wouldn't we?" I headed straight for the edge of the sector with the others.

"Yeah, yeah we're on it." It was really quiet for being in Lyoko. No monsters. No Xana. Nothing.

"Hey Jeremy, wanna finally clue us in on why we're here anyways?" Urich asked.

"Right, I almost forgot. Last night when I was doing some calculations I noticed that Sector 5 has a new room that wasn't there before. So I want you all to check that out." I smiled.

"Cool! Race you to the edge of the sector, Urich." I sped up as we reached the edge of the sector.

"Quit showing off, Odd." Yumi said as we got off our vehicles.

"Fine. Jeremy we're at the edge of the sector. It's okay to pull up the transporter." I said and that's when the transporter appeared in front of us and wrapped around us. This stupid thing always made me sick.

"Did you all reach Sector 5 alright?" Jeremy asked as the transporter let us go.

"Well if you wanna call me almost getting sick every time we take that thing then sure we're here alright."

"Sorry, Odd. I don't know why that only happens to you." I shook my head as the door opened and we headed into the corridor.

"Where's the Key, Jeremy?" Aelita asked as we entered the next room.

"Opposite side of the room on the wall." I looked across the room and saw it in plain few.

"Let's go." I said rushing towards the Key.

"Odd, watch out." Urich pushed me out of the way as one of the pillars above crashed down and devirtualized him.

"Be careful, the ceiling is going to come crashing down if we don't hurry." Yumi said running past me with Aelita. I followed close behind and when we reached the other side Aelita pushed the Key, causing the room to start changing as a door opened on the left wall.

"Jeremy, is that the new room?" I asked.

"Yes, go check it out." I jumped over the moving pillars and on to the ledge that led to the new room. As we walked inside I saw a tower of light, but what was more I saw something inside of it.

"Jeremy, there's this huge tower of light, but I think there's something inside it." I explained.

"That's impossible." I heard Jeremy say shocked.

"What is it, Jeremy?" Aelita asked confused.

"There's a person in there! You have to find a way to get whoever it is out." Aelita rushed forward and started manually operating the controlling device for the tower.

"Jeremy, it's a prison. Whoever is in there, is Xana's prisoner." Aelita explained further. "Which means Xana isn't going to let us take her quietly." We all turned when we heard the Creeper's call.

"I wish you had been wrong, Aelita." Yumi said taking out her fans.

"We'll handle the Creepers, Aelita you focus on getting whoever that is out." She nodded and went back to work as I turned back to our Creeper friends.

"Laser Arrow!" I shot one of my arrows at the Creepers and hit one dead on the mark. Yumi took out the second one before it could shoot me. "Thanks, Yumi." She grabbed her fan as it came back to her and smiled.

"Anytime, Odd."

"I got it." Aelita said, turning our attention back to the tower of light that was disappearing. A girl with white hair fell from the tower and landed on the ground unconscious.

"You have to get her to a way tower so she can regain her strength." Jeremy said. I rushed over and grabbed her. She was surprisingly very light even thought she was just dead weight. "Head to the Celestial Dome." We ran as fast as we could to the elevator and finally back out to the Celestial Dome. "I've programmed your vehicles, get going."

"You know Jeremy. A please would be nice, we are the ones doing all the hard work." I stated and got on overboard.

"I don't have time for your jokes, Odd. The north passage is open go." We headed towards the opening right as the Mantas hatched and started chasing us.

"We're going through the portal now, Jeremy." As we passed through the portal and back into the polar region I could feel the girl start to move in my arms. She opened her eyes slowly and I saw they were a light blue.

"Where am I?" She asked confused.

"Well princess, we're in Lyoko. But the real question is who are you and why are you here?" She closed her eyes passing out again.

"Odd, the way tower is on your left, get her inside." I nodded and headed inside the tower, setting her down gently. "She's regaining her life points that's good. She should wake up soon." I stood next to Aelita and Yumi as the girl sat up and rubbed her head lightly.

"This is a way tower." She said looking around.

"Yup, we brought you here after we found you in Sector 5." She backed away.

"Are you with Xana too?!" A sword appeared in her hand.

"No, we're from Earth." Aelita said taking a step towards her. The girl lowered her sword and dropped it as she saw Aelita.

"Aelita...?" Aelita looked at her shocked.

"You know who I am?" The girl nodded and took a step towards her.

"Don't you remember me?" Aelita shook her head confused.

"Of course, Xana... I'm sorry forget I said anything, but why did you find me in Sector 5?" She asked.

"We don't know exactly, a new room appeared in Sector 5 and you were trapped in a light tower. Xana made you his prisoner." Aelita explained. She shook her head backing away.

"But that's not possible... I never went to Sector 5... It's not possible... Wait, what year is it?" She asked suddenly.

"2010." Yumi said. She dropped to her knees.

"Are you sure?" I nodded at her.

"I've been stuck in that tower of light for ten years." We all looked at her shocked.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because when I was a little girl, my father performed an experiment that virtualized me into Lyoko. I then went searching for something in Sector 5 and that was when I must have been captured and trapped in the tower of light. That was the year 2000. I was only 4, when I was virtualized into Lyoko." She explained and put her head into her hands.

"Jeremy, there must be something we can do for her." Yumi said trying to comfort the girl.

"I can try running Code Earth on her as well, but I'm not sure it's going to work or not. Plus how are we suppose to convince the school to let her in?" The girl looked up.

"My father, he wanted me to enroll at Kadic Academy, if that's the school you're talking about. I'm sure there won't be that many problems with enrolling myself in the Academy."

"Well that solves a lot of problems. Jeremy devirtualize us first." Aelita said as Jeremy began the program to devirtualize us.

Once I got out of the scanner I walked over to everyone else who was waiting for Jeremy to start Code Earth. We stood in front of the closed scanner as Jeremy started.

"Code Earth." As the program launched Jeremy came down to join us. When the scanner opened the girl was passed out on the floor of the scanner.

"You did it, Jeremy." Aelita said kissing his cheek, making him blush bright red.

"It was nothing really, she had a very similar genetic code to you, Aelita." It was strange, but this girl knew something about Lyoko that we didn't know about, I could feel it.

"We should take her somewhere else to rest, it can't possibly be easy coming back to the real world after being prisoner to Xana for ten years." Jeremy said as I picked her up and carried her to the elevator and finally outside of the factory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
119K 3.6K 29
y/n is a noble girl that is soon to be Yoon Seungho's wife 🚧slow update🚧
102K 4.2K 30
Y/N and her group of friends have just graduated, and want to celebrate by going camping! Their destination is far from home, so they pack what they...
65.1K 1.2K 14
Karma x Reader Plz don't read this cringe x'C Is....this....love? Note: my after chats are weird. I'm weird.