The bad boy's weakness

By Bella_Heart16

He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing hom... More

This is me {1}
Meeting him{2}
Thankful for friday{3}
Controlling the bad boy{4}
Night out{5}
Morning bad boy{6}
School {7}
Long days {8}
Nerves{9}
The party {10}
Head ache {11}
Distraction{12}
Getting the truth{13}
The beach{14}
Guilt {15}
Talking truth{16}
Falling hard{17}
Feeling's{18}
Car trip's{19}
Over thinking{20}
Anger{21}
Distance{23}
The kiss{24}
Date?{25}
Be my girl?{26}
We're a thing{27}
Awkward dinner's{28}
Move in?{29}
Late night cuddles{30}
I need you{31}
Secrets out{32}
Heated{33}
Why?{34}
This means war{35}
Torn {36}
Hold it together{37}
Break{38}
Sorry{39}
Accident{40}
Plan{41}
Matty{42}
I didn't know{43}
Plan B{44}
Done{45}
Not a chapter

Sticking to plan{22}

128K 3.4K 1.4K
By Bella_Heart16

I can tell Chase is trying to get to me by flirting with Ashley, all day his been with her and she's following him around like a love sick puppy, she wouldn't even know what love is, even if it came around the corner and bitch slapped her across her face!

"You alright Lay?" Sarah asked waving her hand trying to get me to focus.

"Uh yeah I'm fine" I smile at her. I look at the corner of me eye to see Ashley's arms around Chase's neck while his arms around her waist.

It pains me to see them like that I physically can't look anymore I walk straight past them.

"Hey Layla!" Ashley shouts out behind me and I don't need to turn around to know she has that bitchy grin plastered on her face.

I rush into the bathrooms and put some water on my neck hoping it will cool me down seeing that I don't really feel that good.

•CHASE POV• (sorry for switching so much)

It hurt so much to see Layla rush into the bathroom looking so sad.
But she's obviously not interested so I'm just trying to get back to normal and hopefully get over her....which I don't think I can do but I have to try for her sake, she doesn't want me and I don't want to hurt her anymore.

I see her walk out, I think about going to check if she's okay but I resist the temptation.

"You okay baby?" Ashley say's in a seducing voice while she twirls her finger around hair blonde hair.

Does she really think that's what's going to turn me on?

I shrug her off really not in the mood to deal with her shit.

She raps her arms around my torso. I just grab her arms and unwrapped them.

"Don't" I say through gritted teeth.

I flash of hurt crosses her eyes but suddenly they turn back into her emotionless eyes.

"I'll see you later babe" she says and winks, she walks off swinging her hips, way over the top that make her look very unattractive.

I just shake my head at her attempt to seduce me.

****

After a bunch of shit lessons that will not help me in the real fucking world I head to the cafeteria.

After I get my food I sit down with the boys.

I sit down and take a huge bite from my burger, I notice there all glaring at me.

"What?" I say with my mouth full of food.

"Your so stupid dick head" Reece says in a harsh tone.

"What did I do?" I look at them all shaking there heads at me.

Ky just raises a eyebrow at me.

"Well seeing that where not sitting with the girls it's pretty obvious that you've fucked up" Ky states crossing his arms.

"How do you that is was me? Maybe it was Layla that fucked up" I state defensively folding my arms.

"Chase it's you...of course you fuck up!" Reece says sounding like he was stating the obvious.

He has a point, they probably think I'm just being my player self and using Layla, which I'm not I really care about her....a lot.

I just open my arms up defensively and stare at them.

Matt hasn't said anything he hasn't talk to me since I punched the wall.

"Look I'm not talking about this!" I say frustrated that I'm thinking about Layla again.

*LAYLA POV*(again really sorry)

"Layla if you want to talk to him then just go talk to him!" Sarah moans at me.

"What?! I don't want to talk to him!" I state in a unconvincing voice.

"Then stop looking at him every five seconds!" Hollie wines and rubs her temples in frustration.

"I was not!" I shout and cross my arms like a little kid while pouting my lip.

"Aww poor baby" Sarah giggles and grabs my cheek.

I swat her arm away like a annoying fly buzzing around.

"Uhhh Lay, I wouldn't turn around" Sarah says with a worried tone.

I slowly turn my head to see Ashley sitting on Chase's lap whirl his hands with placed low on her hips. I could feel my heart aching I looked down at the floor then back at him until his eyes locked onto mine we stayed looking at each other for about four seconds then I turned my head away.

He looked just as hurt as I did but that's what confuses me, maybe he does have feelings for me but that thought was crushed of course he doesn't like me, he's a player and players don't change! I have never believed in the whole good girl bad boy it's not real it always ends in heart break.

"You okay Lay?" Hollie and Sarah asked in sync.

I just sniffed and shake my head to get me to focus on why there saying.

"Yeah, I was just thinking"

They give me an unsure look but they back off.

****

I woke up from a dream about Chase that night I dreamt about the lake and how he kissed me they way I felt when are lips pressed against each other. I woke up heavy breathing and sweating, it didn't feel like a dream it felt like a nightmare remembering the way he made me feel.

I wash my face to make me feel better, I press the soft white towel to my face and looked up to see Chase sweatshirt sitting on my desk chair.

I walk over to it and pick it up I through it in the bottom of my cupboard not wanting to look at it.

I check my alarm to see its only three in the morning, it takes me a while but I was able to drift back to sleep hopefully no nightmares this time.

****

When I wake up I don't feel sick at all so that's good but I did have another dream it was about when Chase walked into ME and called me kitty, that's all it toke for the dick head to enter my life.

These dreams are killing me there a constant reminder of how he makes me feel, god dammit why did he have to be a player!

I walk over to my closet and put on my black shorts and paired them with my favourite converse and put on a grey tank top. I don't usually wear tank top's but once every blue moon I'll wear one, usually when I'm not feeling so insecure about my appearance.

I threw my very wavy hair in a high ponytail not even fixing the bumps.

I run down stairs and got some cereal, thank god my appetite is back!

I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pull it out to see I have a message from Hollie.

Hollie: hey babe not coming to school today, I caught your cold you bitch :(

Me: well how the fudge am I supposed to get to school?!

It's not like I can ask Sarah I mean she does have her license but I think I rather jump of a cliff then get into the car with her honestly as soon as you hope in the car she takes off, she's had four car minor car accidents...and I was in two of them! So I made a pack with myself to never drive with sateen again.

Well looks like I'm walking it. I grab my backpack and head out the door.

*** (10 minutes later)***

"Keep going" I say in a wheezing voice.

My legs feel like jelly and all I want to do is sit...holy shit I'm so un fit I've been walking for ten minutes and I feel like I ran a freaking marathon.

I take a second to get my breath when I see a familiar black motorcycle heading my way.

I just roll my eyes when I see it zooming past me.

I huff and continuing my long journey to get to school.

Until the motorcycle slowly comes back.

"You need a ride?" Chase ask taking off his black helmet while wearing his black leather jacket...shit my legs are going weak.

"Me, on that? Keep dreaming bad boy" I say laughing at his stupidity like I would go on the motorcycle I can barely ride a push bike safely.

"Layla get that pretty ass of yours on my bike" he says holding the helmet for me to take.

"Do you want to be late to school good girl?" He says raising a eyebrow at me.

God dammit!

I feel hesitant but I shakily take the helmet.

"W-what a-about y-your helmet?" I stutter.

"I really thought we where over the whole I make you nervous thing" he says in a cocky tone.

"It's not you its that I'm about to ride that death trap!" I say freaking out that I'm going to ride a motorcycle.

"Oh you leave my baby alone!" He says acting like he's hurt.

"Your baby? Really?" I raise a eyebrow at him.

"Just hop on the bike you nerd"

"But you don't have a helmet!"

"Babe that's the least of my worries" he says in a playful tone.

I see a smile on my face but I suddenly force myself to drop it.

Remember Layla wood don't fall for him more and all he's doing is giving you a ride on his motorcycle that's it!

I let Chase do up my helmet for me.

"There" he says with a soft smile.

"T-Thanks" I stutter and see Chase give me a pointed look about the stuttering.

"I did it again didn't I?" I say and look at the ground little feeling a little embarrassed.

"Yeah but it's cute" Chase says so softly that I barely hear him.

I do a little half smile and hop on the bike.

I mentally pray to God to not let anything bad happen on this bike.

"Ah Chase, where do I put my hands?" I asked a little uncomfortable.

"Here babe" he says and grabs my arms and wraps them around his torso.

"O-okay"

I don't need to look at him to know that his smirking at my stuttering.

"But Chase"

"Yeah?" He asked turning his head slightly at me.

"If you drive fast on this bike I will personally chop off your balls and shove them down your throat!" I shout at him.

"Woah is my little good girl going badass?" He chuckles.

Before I can comment at him he takes off full speed.

"Chase!"

"Hold on babygirl!" He shouts in front of me.

I really just wish I had walked!

****

"See was that so bad?" Chase says and wraps a arm around my shoulder.

"Chase I'm still freaking num! You told me you weren't going to drive fast!" I yell at him.

But he just leans in close to my face, lowers himself to my level and whispers....

"Trust me babe I ride a lot harder then that" he smirks at me.

I just go the brightest shade of red.

Just them I notice what's happening I'm letting him do what he usually does and I can't fall for him more.

"Well thanks for the ride Chase but I gotta go" I rush off before I can let him respond.

This is so hard to do but I don't know how long I will last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...
16.4K 597 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
3.1M 78K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...