Divergent High: College Life

By annaeliza247

➽Sequel to Divergent High. I suggest that you read the first one before you read this. ➽It's been two years s... More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
hey guys!

six

3.2K 90 28
By annaeliza247

"What are you doing here, Amanda?" Shauna says, grabbing Zeke's arm.

"I'm here with my boyfriend."

"Who's the sucker?" Zeke asks.

"I am," my brother states, putting his arm around Amanda's shoulders.

"We should get out of here before this blows up," I say to Tobias and then we walk over to the drinks.

Shauna POV:
After Tris and Four walked away, so did Zeke and I. I didn't want to be near Amanda, I can't stand her.

"Babe, relax," Zeke whispers in my ear. He then starts gently rubbing my shoulders. I'd really like to be able to relax, I just can't; not... not right now.

"I can't."

"Look at me," he says while turning me around to face him. "She's history. I dated her for freshman year and half of sophomore year. That was a long time ago. I love you, and you're the only one I want to be in love with."

"Thanks, babe. I love you too." I put my head on his chest and he puts his arms around me. "Let's go dance."

Tris POV:
Tobias and I are dancing with drinks in our hands when we hear a glass shatter. Zeke and Uriah should know, after all these years of having parties that they should not give people glass cups!

Everyone turns to where the sound came from. Shauna is literally going off on Amanda.

"Do you even know what he went through when you left?" Shauna yells, right in Amanda's face while pointing at Zeke, who is right behind Shauna. Tobias and I walk over to Zeke and talk to him.

"What happened?" Tobias asks.

"I don't even know. Amanda just said something and then Shauna blew up."

"Did you hear what Amanda said?" I ask.

"No."

"Do you know what it was like for me to see my best friend heartbroken and there was nothing I could do?" Shauna yells again. Lynn then gets in front of Shauna.

"Shauna calm down!" Lynn says. "Are you okay?"

"No," she whimpers. Tears start falling down Shauna's cheeks and Lynn puts her arms around her and takes her sister upstairs. Christina, Marlene, and I meet at the bottom of the stairs and then go upstairs. We follow them into Zeke's room.

"Ew, why are we in here?" Christina asks, and I elbow her in the ribs. I also give her a warning glare and she points at an old pizza box with a disgusted look on her face.

"This is where Shauna wanted to go," Lynn says. Shauna is laying on the bed with her head in a pillow. Lynn is sitting next to Shauna and rubbing her back. I sit at the head of the bed next to Shauna and Mar and Chris sit at the foot of the bed.

"Shaun, what's going on?" I ask. Shauna says nothing but shakes her head.

"Come on, we're your best friends, you can tell us." Shauna lifts her head and starts sitting up.

"I've been kind of hormonal I guess lately," she says while wiping away some tears.

"Like what? Like period hormones, or..." Shauna jumps off the bed then, and runs into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. We follow her and see her puking in the toilet.

"Oh, honey," Chris says. Shauna stops puking and wipes her mouth with her hand. I grab some toilet paper and hand it to Shauna while kneeling next to her. She starts crying again and we all hug her.

"So is it what we think it is or, what?" Mar asks.

Shauna nods her head. "I uh, I think I'm pregnant." She wipes away tears from under her eyes and gives us a small smile. "I don't know what to do," she shrugs her shoulders.

"What have you been drinking tonight?" Chris asks.

"Just Pepsi and water."

"Have you told Zeke yet?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "No. I'm afraid he's going to leave me."

"He won't do that, he's too good of a person," Lynn assures her.

We all stand up and start exiting the bathroom. "Wait, guys," Shauna says and we turn to look at her. "Promise you won't tell the guys. Like Four, or Uri, or Will. If you guys tell them, then they'll tell Zeke, and then Zeke'll be mad at me because I didn't tell him."

"Your secret's safe with us," I say with a smile and exit the bathroom and Zeke's room. I go down the stairs with the girls except for Shauna trailing behind me. The party's still going on though I can't find one of the hosts.

I find Uriah and walk over to him. "Where's your brother?" I yell over the really loud music. I do not know how we did not hear this while we were upstairs.

"Over there on the couch with Four," he yells back and points to the couch.

"Thanks Uri!" I walk over to the couch and put my arms around Tobias's neck. "Hey babe." I kiss his cheek. "Hey, Z."

He turns his head for a second but then looks back at the TV. "Hey, T."

"You should go see Shauna, I think she's alone now." Right as I say Shauna, he runs through the friends and up the stairs. I sit down on the couch facing Tobias.

"Can you tell m what's going on?" Tobias asks.

"I can, but I promised Shauna that I wouldn't. Zeke'll probably tell you later."

"But I want to know now!" He whines.

I cup his face with my hand. "You're such a baby." I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him. I straddle him and he leans back on the couch. I laugh. For a second I forget about everyone in the room. For a second I can see Tobias and I's future. But that second is ruined by my brother's stupid voice.

"As much as I love watching my little sister make out with her boyfriend in the middle of the living room at a party, I would really like to leave. So Tris, I need the keys to the car."

"It's my car, go call a cab," I say while sitting up and running my fingers through my hair.

"Tris, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Ugh, fine." I get off the couch and follow Caleb into the kitchen. "What do you want?"

"Why didn't you stand up for Amanda while Shauna was going off on her?"

"Did you seriously just ask me that?"

"Yes, now answer the question."

I furrow my eyebrows and take a deep breath. "I didn't even know what was going on, and by the time I processed it, Lynn already stepped in."

"You're lying."

"Caleb, how can you expect me to protect someone I've know for a little over twelve hours, over one of my best friends that I've known for over four years?" I yell.

"I don't know, I guess I just thought that if you thought she was important enough for me to bring home to my parents and sister, then you would stick up for her."

"Caleb," I sigh. Caleb walks back into the living room. I follow behind him and sit on the couch again. I watch my brother and Amanda exit the house. "Come on." I grab Tobias's hand and start dragging him upstairs.

"Tris, stop."

"What?"

"Stop. I know what you're doing and that you're just doing it out of spite. I also know that you'll regret it in the morning if you do. Plus, being used like this doesn't feel very good." He wiggled his hand out of mine and goes down the stairs.

"Tobias, don't, please. Stay."

He looks back up at me. "I'm going home. I'll call a cab or something."

"Tobias," I sigh. He's already out the door. I sit on the stairs and put my head in my hands. After a few minutes, I get up and run out the door. I get there just in time to see Tobias get in a cab and drive off.
»«»«
A/N: Hi guys! Merry early Christmas! I'm writing this on my kindle and sadly I don't have any emojis on here. :( I should hopefully be getting a new phone soon. Love you guys! Hope you liked the chapter!
-anna;-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.1K 49
In the second book of the It's Only series, drama unfolds as Tobias moves to Michigan to get the education he needs to support his future family. Tri...
100K 2.4K 39
*This story is being edited for mistakes.* Tris (Six), Tobias (Four), Zeke, and Uriah are in the FBI working for the leader, Max. They are sent to Di...
28.7K 442 31
Tris is the younger sister of Zeke and Uriah Pedrad. Their parents are Max and Hanna. They are dauntless born. What happens when Tris falls in love w...
103K 2.6K 41
SEQUEL TO SURVIVING REALITY: DIVERGENT Last time we left Tris, Four, Christina, and our other Divergent friends, it was the Fourth of July the summ...