Someone Special (WWE)

WWESpongefan tarafından

Melody Shores has always loved music, but she drops out of college and starts working at a bar. She wasn't pr... Daha Fazla

Someone Special (Chapter One)
Someone Special (Chapter Two)
Someone Special (Chapter Three)
Someone Special (Chapter Four)
Someone Special (Chapter Five)
Someone Special (Chapter Six)
Someone Special (Chapter Seven)
Someone Special (Chapter 8)
Someone Special (Chapter 9)
Someone Special (Chapter 10)
Someone Special (Chapter 11)
Someone Special (Chapter 12)
Someone Special (Chapter 13)
Someone Special (Chapter 14)
Someone Special (Chapter 15)
Someone Special (Chapter 16)
Someone Special (Chapter 18)
Someone Special (Chapter 19)
Someone Special (Chapter 20)
Someone Special (Chapter 21)
Someone Special (Chapter 22)
Someone Special (Chapter 23)
Someone Special (Chapter 24)
Someone Special (Chapter 25)
Someone Special (Chapter 26)
Someone Special (Chapter 27)
Someone Special (Chapter 28)
Someone Special (Chapter 29)
Someone Special (Chapter 30)
Someone Special (Chapter 31)
Someone Special (Chapter 32)
Someone Special (Chapter 33)
Someone Special (Chapter 34)
Someone Special (Chapter 35)
Someone Special(Chapter 36)
Someone Special (Chapter 37)
Someone Special (Chapter 38)
Someone Special (Chapter 39)
Someone Special (Chapter 40)
Someone Special (Chapter 41)
Someone Special (Chapter 42)
Someone Special (Chapter 43)
Someone Special (Chapter 44)
Someone Special (Chapter 45)
Someone Special (Chapter 46)
Someone Special (Chapter 47)
Someone Special (Chapter 48)
Someone Special (Chapter 49)
Someone Special (Chapter 50)
Someone Special (Bonus Chapter)

Someone Special (Chapter 17)

295 8 0
WWESpongefan tarafından

When Roman and Melody get back to the hotel, Roman really wanted to talk to Melody, but after the night they've had he was surprised that she even wanted to travel with him let alone speak to him. He could tell that Melody was tired and wanted to go to sleep. They hadn't really said anything to each other since Roman found her walking on the side of the road, even when they went to eat they didn't talk to each other. That could have been because Dean and Seth were with them, but even when they got to their hotel room they still didn't talk, even after five minutes. There was this awkward silence between them. It was like they meeting each other all over again, things seemed weird between them before anything happened with Bray. Every time Bray was around, things only seemed to get worse for them, but the awkwardness between them really started after Roman and Melody kissed. They never really had a chance to talk and if they were going to, they would have to before it was time to leave for Raw the next day. Melody looked over at Roman getting his stuff ready for the next day.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

Roman looked at her as she took what she needed into the bathroom.

"Ok."

Melody had a frustrated look on her face as she grabbed her shampoo bottle. She was out of her favorite green apple shampoo and knew that she would have to use the small bottled shampoo the hotel provided. With her hair being as long as it was that could be a problem. She knew this was a problem because with the cheap hotel shampoo , you were lucky if you had enough shampoo for one shower. She sighed in frustration and threw her empty shampoo bottle in the trash. While Melody was in the shower this gave Melody and Roman time to think .

"I'm such an idiot... Things haven't been right between me and Melody ever since the kiss. Now with all of this shit happening with Wyatt, Melody is becoming more distant from me now than when I met her. My anger was directed to the wrong person, I took my anger out on the wrong person. I took my anger out on her when I should have taken my anger out on Wyatt. Of course ... I was a stupid Asshole earlier when I punched the wall and scared her off. It's a good thing Seth did that iPhone tracking thing, otherwise I might have never found her. I'm glad we found her when we did, who knows what could have happened to her if we never found her. Melody wants to be an independent woman, she doesn't like to feel like a burden to anyone so she doesn't ask for anyone's help. She's tired... She's physically tired from traveling, and she's mentally and emotionally tired from all of the shit that's happening to her. I can't say I know all of what she wants, but it's what she needs that's really important... She needs a place to stay, not just go from hotel to hotel, but an actual place she can stay to call home, she needs a job, and she needs people that will be there for her. I want to be there for her, but I don't know if she wants me around. Dean... He sees her like a sister. I guess Seth does too, but Dean was really protective of her the day she tried to commit suicide. He lost his own sister to suicide so I guess Melody reminds him of his sister and he wants to be around to protect her. I was such an Asshole earlier, she was so terrified of me, I'm supposed to be here to protect her, but instead I just keep screwing things up. She came with me this time, but if I screw up again she might not give me any more chances. I've got to make it up to her or I'd end up losing her... I just want to see her happy and smiling again. I have to make it up to her somehow."

He knew it wasn't going to make up for everything, but it was a start... He remembered seeing Melody throw away her shampoo bottle, he had another idea and grabbed the car keys. He was sure that Dean and Seth wouldn't need to go anywhere so he knocked on the bathroom door to let Melody know that he was leaving.

"Melody... I'm going to the store, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Ok."

Melody could hear the room door shut and knew that he left. Now Melody was alone with her thoughts.

"Things seem a little better now... I still can't believe Roman almost hit me. Why did I come back here?... Things seemed weird before anything happened with Bray. Things first started getting weird... I guess after he kissed me. We haven't really had time to talk as much as I'd like. I just feel like such a burden... I've had to travel with Roman from hotel to hotel and he's bought me things... He probably think that I'm just using him for his money... Maybe he's keeping me around so he can try to screw me sometime. Will he just move on when he's tired of me? This just doesn't seem real... Roman is a WWE Superstar, and I'm just a nobody. How does this happen? Why would Roman even pay attention to a girl like me? We've just been traveling so much and going from hotel to hotel... What's going to happen when The Shield want to see their families? I can't just interrupt time with their families, that's their personal time. I need a job, and I need my own place to stay, I don't know how long I can take all of this traveling. WWE Superstars are used to it, but I'm not a WWE Superstar, I don't think I can take this much longer... I'm physically tired and emotionally tired. I need to get my life straightened out. I haven't been myself for so long... So much stuff has happened, it just seems like I'm always worrying about something. I just want things to go somewhat back to normal... Things will never be normal again. It's hard right now, but I'll figure something out... As for right now I know what I can do... Something I haven't done since that night at the bar."

Melody would sometimes sing to calm herself down, she would usually sing in the shower, but the last time anyone heard her sing was at the bar. She's been so stress with everything that's happened that she hadn't felt like singing. Melody was nervous when there wasn't music on, she could sing in front of people, but there had to be music playing. The radio wasn't on, but Roman left and she was alone so she decided to sing whatever felt right, she thought of the perfect song to sing and put her heart and soul into every word as she started singing.

(The song she started to sing was called Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood.)

(First Verse)

Little boy, six years old, a little too used to bein' alone. Another new mom and dad, another school, another house that'll never be home. When people ask him how he likes this place, He looks up and says with a smile upon his face...

(Chorus)

This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong. Windows and rooms, that I'm passin' through... This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going. I'm not afraid because I know, this is my temporary home.

(Second Verse)

Young mom on her own, she needs a little help, got nowhere to go. She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out, cause a halfway house will never be a home. At night she whispers to her baby girl, someday we'll find a place here in this world...

(Chorus)

This is our temporary home, it's not where we belong. Windows and rooms, that we're passin' through... This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going. I'm not afraid because I know, this is our temporary home.

(Third Verse)

Old man, hospital bed, the room is filled with people he loves. And he whispers don't cry for me, I'll see you all someday. He looks up and says, I can see God's face.

(Chorus)

This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong. Windows and rooms, that I'm passin, through... This was just a stop on the way to where I'm going. I'm not afraid because I know, this was my temporary home... This is our temporary home.

Melody felt a little better once she was done singing. Music always made her feel better no matter what kind of mood she was in. She felt like with her current situation that she could easily relate to this song. She was actually in the shower a lot longer than she thought. She was lost in her thoughts and then sang that song, she spent an extra ten minutes and didn't know Roman came back. She changed and then realized that she forgot her hairbrush in the room. She left the bathroom and went to get her hairbrush and then noticed that Roman was back and wondered how long he's been back and how much he's heard. She was surprised when she saw a few things he had in his hands. She blushed a little, but smiled and said.

"Roman... When did you get back?"

Roman smiled back at her and started walking up to her.

"A few minutes ago?"

"So... How much did you hear?"

Roman laughed a bit but answered her.

"I didn't hear your whole song, but I would guess most of it."

Melody blushed and looked away. She didn't expect Roman to come back so soon. He could tell that she was embarrassed.

"I don't know that song... But you'rereally good Melody."

Melody still had a blush on her face but looked up at him and gave him a small smile. Roman then showed her what he had in his hands. He had some flowers for her, they were roses mixed with a few daisies. She also noticed a big teddy bear, what looked like an envelope, and was really surprised when she saw green apple shampoo. He smiles at her and hands her these things things one by one.

"Roman... What's all this?"

Roman had a serious look on his face and avoided looking at her.

"Why don't you read the card first?"

Melody put the flowers on the table beside the bed and put the bear and shampoo on the bed, then opened the card. On the front there were two words printed on the front that read, I'm Sorry. There were also flowers on the front of the card with a sad face. Melody flipped it to look at the inside. Three words were printed on the inside that read, Please Forgive Me. On the rest of the card things were hand written on the left and right side of the card, the rest of the space was taken up by a hand written message, Melody read the card.

"I don't think the space on this card will even be enough space for me to say what I want. I can't say I'm sorry enough, I took my anger out on the wrong person, you didn't deserve that. If it's what you want, I want to be with you, to protect you and make you smile. I have a lot to do to make it up to you, but this is a start. I don't think I deserve your forgiveness or another chance, but I hope I at least made you smile... You have a smile that could brighten the whole world. P.S. I know how much you hate hotel shampoo and I know you like green apple shampoo so I got you more, which is perfect for your long, beautiful hair." -Roman

Roman had to write small and wondered if Melody could read it all, he really did take up the whole inside of the card. He wanted to write more, but there was only so much room on the card. Melody finished reading the card, smiled and looked at Roman before giving him a hug, Roman was surprised but hugged her back. Her heart was racing and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Roman..."

"Yes Melody?"

"I forgive you."

Roman was so relieved to hear those words. He fixed things this time, but what would happen the next time he messed up? Those thoughts were gone the second Melody surprised him and kissed his cheek. It was the first time Melody ever took action in a romantic relationship, especially since this was her first. She was slightly worried that she went a step too far, but then remembered that Roman kissed her the other day and now he got her a card, flowers, a teddy bear, and even her favorite shampoo. Roman was surprised , but smiled as he held her in his arms.

"Thank you Roman, this was really a nice surprise, you've really made me happy."

"That's what I was hoping for."

They let each other go and Melody put the card beside the flowers he got her, she put the shampoo in her bag. She couldn't believe Roman went out and bought shampoo for her. She looked over on the bed and noticed the teddy bear sitting there. She picked it up, felt how soft it was and gave it a squeeze. Roman gave her a smile.

"What are you going to name him?"

"Him? It's a girl bear."

"Ok... What are you going to name her then?"

Melody took a moment to think of a name.

"She looks like a Sophie to me."

Melody then remembered what she came in the room for. She came in to grab her hairbrush. Her hair was actually drying fast. The more she brushed her hair, the faster it dried. When she came back in the room she was tired now and ready to go to sleep. Roman still wanted to talk to her, but he would have to do it once she woke up. Melody was happy and all of the things she was worried about seemed to disappear when she was with Roman. Things slowly started to feel somewhat back to normal between them. Roman still wanted to respect her boundaries so he lay on his side of the bed. Melody wondered why and rolled over closer to him.

"Roman..."

Roman turned back over to face her. She lifted up his arm and moved it around her, this was how she was comfortable sleeping, in his arms. It gave her a sense of comfort and safety. Roman smiled at this, he also enjoyed having Melody in his arms when they went to sleep. He kissed her forehead and held her close.

"Good night Melody."

"Good night Roman."

They soon fell asleep together. No matter how strong Bray's mind games were, no matter how hard he tried to mess things up, the more time Roman and Melody spent together, the more comfortable they felt around each other. This wasn't over, Bray still had more tricks up his sleeve to make them doubt one another.

(To be continued.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.7K 1.6K 24
cover by @undisputedtori "Cut it out!" Joe rolled his eyes. "She's just someone to pass the time with. That's all, other than that, she means nothing...
60.5K 1.7K 30
"I loved you, I did. I know we had something special, but I can't feel it anymore. It's just not there, and I'm sorry, I really am. But I think you s...
61 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...