Good Girl Gone Bad (BOOK 1)

Por remzwrites

Melody Peers; a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. She moved away to Vegas to stay with her father and he... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
New Book!
authors note-please read

Chapter 18

9.8K 312 18
Por remzwrites

Melody's P.O.V

I felt someone lay down beside me. I sighed and kept my eyes closed.

"Go away, please, Justin," I say.

"Guess again cupcake," Dylan's voice says.

I open my eyes and turn my head to see Dylan laying next to me. I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"I saw you storm out and wanted to see if you were okay," Dylan explained. I nodded.

"Thanks," I say.

"No problem," he says.

"So you heard about Connor and Justin huh?" I ask.

"Yeah. Good job by the way. We found Connor on the ground almost crying after you beat him up," Dylan says amused.

I laugh.

"So, care to explain why you ran out of there?" Dylan asks.

"Christy and Laura, well mostly Christy, were scarred of me and talking to me terribly so I used a secret against her. That shut her right up," I say and mumble the last 5 words.

"I see, and why did you sit with them?" Dylan asks.

"I don't know Dyl. Honestly, I guess I was trying to make them listen to me without saying it. Showing them that I don't care about them anymore. But I guess they don't care. You know what my problem is?" I ask.

"What?" Dylan asks.

"I have trust issues," I respond.

"That acceptable after all the trauma you went through," Dylan responds.

"Yeah," I simply say.

After a comfortable silence Dylan said something.

"It's ok to have trust issues. It's natural. But in the end, when you don't trust someone who's close to you, like a friend, they don't trust you anymore. Then you both end up hurt. And that's no fun at all,"

"Wow, wise owl aren't yeah Shakespeare?" I say with humour in my voice. Dylan lets out a deep chuckle and turn to look at me.

"You could say that," Dylan says.

"Look Dylan. Trust is like the clouds," I say looking up at the sky. "One minute you trust you know what figure the clouds are making, then the next minute, it's completely different. I thought I could trust people, then they showed me who they really were. Secret keeping idiots," I say.

"Mel, the point is, don't stop trusting people who care about you. They will stop trusting you and then you will lose each other," Dylan responds.

"Dylan, how the hell am I suppose to trust anyone anymore? Anyone I cared about has let me down or stabbed me in the back. Do you know how hurtful that is? I cared about everyone, but no one cared about me. So I don't care at this point. Let me lose everyone who cares about me! Who cares about me anyways?" I ask.

"Me! And Justin!" Dylan exclaims. I laugh.

"You I understand. But Justin? As if!" I say.

"Cupcake it's true. He cares about you, a lot," Dylan says. I roll my eyes and nod.

"Alright, well I'm ditching the rest of the day, see you at home," I say. Then I get up, stretch and walk back to the bleachers to get my things and my shoes.

I walk off to home and before I knew it, I was opening my front door. I went inside and put away my things.

"Hello?" My mother's voice echoes through the house.

"Mom? It's Mel. I came home early," I say. She comes into view with a smile on her face.

"Melody dear! Someone's here to see you!" My mom says excitedly. I enter the kitchen and my dad was sitting on the island chair.

"Daddy?!" I exclaim.

"Pumpkin?" My dad says.

I run up to him and hug him tight.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"What? You don't want me here?" Dad asks with fake sadness. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Daddy! You know I want you here. But really?" I ask.

"Ok, ok I know. I came here to discuss with your mom about my wedding next week," my father says. Then it clicked.

"Oh my god! You're getting married! Right! And ma is planning it!" I squeal. My dad nods his head.

"You know you're a bridesmaid with Lucy right?" My father says.

I nod.

"Yeah and Tristan is your best man," I say.

"Right. Well you're coming to Vegas next Wednesday," my dad says. I nod.

"Oh and you'll need a date," he adds.

"Can't it be Tristan?!" I plead.

"No," my dad says flatly. I roll my eyes.

"I guess I'm taking Michael then," I say with sadness in my voice.

"Actually hun, Michael isn't coming," my mom says sadly.

What? Michael isn't coming? I mean I know he doesn't like the fact mom and dad got divorced. And the fact that he's getting married to Tammy, but not going to his own father's wedding?

"Oh," I say.

"How about Justin hun?" My mom asks.

"Him? No. Dylan," I say.

"What if Dylan says no?" My mom asks.

"Then...Zayn," I say.

"And what if he-" but I cut her off.

"Then I will choose Alex and if he can't then someone else! Just not Justin!" I scream.

"I heard my name," Justin says and walks into the kitchen.

Great just damn great. Not.

"What is not about me?" He asks.

"Oh nothing," I say and smile sweetly.

"My daughter here needs a date to my wedding that's next Friday. She needs a date," my dad says.

I glare at him and turn back to Justin.

"You don't have to!" I say.

"No I will. Why not?" Justin says.

I sigh and look down.

"Fine Beast!" I say and walk to my room.

Why the heck is this happening to me?

"My life is a screwed up mess!" I scream out my window.

Neighbors probably thought I was insane as f. I rolled my eyes and went to the roof. I sat there and just looked at the sky. Until I heard someone come up beside me. I sigh. Justin.

"So, is there a problem with me being your escort next week?" Justin asks.

I shake my head.

"No, I just didn't think you'd want too," I say.

"If you want me there, I'll be there Beauty. Anytime, any place. Forever," he says.

I look at him and see his signature smirk on his face.

"Well then yes, I want you there," I say.

He laughs and sighs.

"Great because my fitting is tomorrow," he says.

I roll my eyes and look up at the clouds again.

"Alright, well I guess you're my date then," I say with a sigh.

"I can't wait!" Justin says in a girly voice.

I laugh and shake my head.

"You do realize we have to take pictures together and dance together right? And be around each other 24/7," I say.

"That's even better!" Justin says.

"Oh Beast, you're something," I say.

"Yes but I'm your something," he says.

"Then I guess I'm your something," I say.

"I guess so," Justin says.

He pulls me in closer and I lean my head against his chest. Well, maybe this won't be to bad after all.

-----------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! Asha here! I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's short but I wanted something up for you guys. The next chapter is gonna be exciting though, so be on the look out for that. If you haven't already, please check out my other book called The Good Girl Can Fight. I will be updating either tomorrow or Wednesday, again, on both stories! Be on the lookout!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
23K 342 51
Mayra is an 18 year old girl, who is a senior in High school, has good grades, has a perfect boyfriend and a perfect family. But not everything is pe...
309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
303K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...