Death Is My BFF (Book 1 Origi...

By katrocks247

Watty Award Winner 2011) *ORIGINAL SERIES* This is the first book of the Original Death Is My BFF Series, whi... More

DEATH IS MY BFF IS NOW PUBLISHED!!!
All Rights Reserved
Deathly Prologue
Chapter 1: The Garbage Can Smasher
Chapter 2: Death By Pumpkin Patch
Chapter 3: The Sweatshirt Thief
Chapter 4: Death By Costume
Chapter 5: Death By Taco
Chapter 6: Death By Party
Chapter 7: Let Me Just Get My Floaties
Chapter 8: Death By Group Discussion
Chapter 9: Hide And Go Death
Chapter 10: Clown On The Prowl
Chapter 12: A New Start...And Apartment
Chapter 13: Waiting And Waiting
Chapter 14: Twenty Questions
Chapter 15: Day One: Getting the Boss A Sandwhich
Chapter 16: Yeah Right! This Was Like My First Day In Hell....o How Are You?
Chapter 17: Death By Egg Roll
Chapter 18: Taunting Grimmy
Chapter 19: Strawberry Milk
Chapter 20: Death By Pizza Guy
Chapter 21: Watching My Every Move
Chapter 22: Eenie Meenie Minie...
Chapter 23: Death By Fun House
Chapter 24: Death By Fun House~ Part 2
Chapter 25: A Deathly Drive Home
Chapter 26: Night Job
Chapter 27: Unexpected And Unprepared
Chapter 28: A Bossy Temper Tantrum
Chapter 29: Death By Changing Room
Chapter 30: I Glow In The Dark
Chapter 31: Creepy...Crawlers
Chapter 32: A Death Note
Chapter 33: Don't Mess With The Cloak
Chapter 34: Killing Between The Lines
Chapter 35: Mood Killer
Chapter 36: His Cloak Is His Only Saving Grace
Chapter 37: Death By Dream
Chapter 38: Attack of The Copy Machine
Chapter 39: Mr. Acrimony
Chapter 40: Peek A Boo! I See....
Chapter 41: D.D.R- Death Dance Revolution
Chapter 42: Hidden Image
Chapter 43: Death By Spicy Salsa
Chapter 44: Faithy-Poo Is Stuck Like Glue
Chapter 45: The Auspicious One In The Family
Chapter 46: Cruentus
Chapter 47: Distorted Reflection
Watty Awards-- Until Next time
Deathly Epilogue
WANT MORE DEATH IS MY BFF???
DIMBFF Series Order
Death by Message

Chapter 11: Death By Clown

434K 15.1K 10.5K
By katrocks247

~Now and again we try, to just stay alive.

~No one will ever see, this side reflected. And if there's something wrong who would have guessed it?

Ugh this song is so amazing his voice is just *shivers*.

*****************************************************************************************************

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears oh—hell no. They don’t seem scary to me at all. Mud, bees, flys, Britney Spears, I let it all go because they aren’t my any of my business. But clowns….clowns are a whole different story. They are made out to be playful, and good with children. But we all know they are soulless monsters who want to eat you alive. They don’t? Well, I don’t care I’m sticking to that theory.

As soon as I saw the makeup on his chin, I started planning my escape. I have a few options here:

Option one: Run at him and tackle him to the ground.

Option two: Embarrass myself more by exorcising him with random objects in the house

Option three: Do a cart wheel into a back flip and smash his face in with my feet (I literally can’t even do that…)

Ok I’m going to have to go with option four. Fake him out, and then run to my parents screaming like a little girl.

“Come here Faith, I just want to play,” a sudden gravelly voice said, sending chills down my back. He started leaning down as if he is going to pounce on me at any moment. I myself am hyperventilating a little. “is wittle Faith scared of wittle clowns?” he mocked, in a childish voice, "lets see just how scared you are."  I stood frozen; watching him slowly put his shadowed hands on his hood.

“No!” I screamed, and ran to the left side of him.

 He quickly lunged in my position, moving his scythe with me, and I spun around him going right. Yes faked him out! I ran past the staircase to get to the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks, almost running into Francine.

“Faith! There you are! There’s some food in the kitchen your mother was worried you might be hungry.”

“Oh I…I—“ I turned around to see nobody behind me. I nodded my head vigorously “food sounds good!” I moved quickly behind her through the kitchen, and then out onto the deck. There are tiki torches lighting the dark night, and I can see my parents laughing it up at a far table. “What do you have?” I asked, running ahead of her encase he decided to pop out of nowhere and—

“—Oh my gosh you scared me!” I heard Francine scream from behind me.

“Sorry, not everyone likes Clowns,” I heard a deep voice respond. I whirled around and my jaw dropped to the freaking floor, “oh there you are honey, can I talk to you in the kitchen?” The clown asked.  

Francine put her hands together, and turned her gaze to me, “Oh my gosh! I didn’t know you had a boyfriend Faith!” she said, as if I am the ugliest person on the planet. She turned, and looked him up and down; costume makeup and all. “Can I just say you are extremely handsome. Are you a model?” She slurred slightly.

He laughed, “No I’m not, but thank you. Not everyone finds me attractive,” he replied, his completely black, scary eyes switching to me.

My face went blank. Since when is someone with white makeup all over their face, an exaggeration of red lips in a creepy smile, dark red paint on their nose, a bright spiky wig on their head, striped black and white pants, a creepy jokers collar with bells on it, and big red shoe,? Did I mention the heavy black makeup around the eyes, and the fangs as teeth?

 I forced a nervous laugh and then situated my body so I am now behind Francine. “Yeah, he’s a looker alright.” The whole time she talked I was focused on the Clowns face, who was staring at me with their huge creepy black eyes.

She turned and patted me on the shoulder, “You two can hang out in the guest rooms if you want,” she said, and I got a whiff of beer breath.

Great! The only person that could possibly save me from this psycho is drunk!

I quickly grabbed her arm, “No, no that’s ok please don’t leav—“

White gloved hands grabbed around my waist, and the clown pulled me against his muscled body. I instantly tried to pull away, but his strong grip is holding me still. “That sounds fantastic Francine, thank you for your hospitality. We will only be a few minutes in there so don’t worry,” the Clown hissed in my ear, making sure to give my butt a nice squeeze.

I know the real meaning of that whole sentence. It will only take a few minutes to murder my ass.

“No! Don’t believe—“he turned me around and pressed my face into his warm costumed chest, muffling my words.

Francine, if you could kindly keep this whole ‘guest room’ thing a secret, I would greatly appreciate it,” he said alluringly, and almost as a command. I turned my head a little, trying to mouth ‘help’ but his white clothed hand stayed over my mouth.

Sweet Jesus help me.

“Ohh, I see,” she whispered, putting a finger to her lips, and smiled like crazy. “You too have fun.” Then she gave me a wink.

She crept away to the table in the corner, and I instantly was pressed harder to the clown, “We are going to have lots of fun, all alone in the house.”

He dragged me into the kitchen, muffling my screams with his hand.

*******************************************************************************************************

I grabbed onto the counter, and anything we passed, trying to get away from him. I latched onto the edge of the wall, gripping it with all my might and trying to kick him off.

“Don’t fight me you’re making it harder on yourself,” he snapped smoothly, pulling at my hips. I screamed, but nothing came out of my mouth.

What the heck?

“I took your voice box for a moment,” a deep voice explained, between snickers.  I realized it’s still the hooded guy’s voice. My fear of Clowns must have made me think it was someone—

“Let go of the damn wall!” he screamed, in the scariest voice I’ve ever heard. My fingers are starting to feel numb, but I’m still holding on for dear life. He dropped my hips, and I fell to the ground with a thud.

“No!” I rasped quietly, crawling away from him. I began to get up, when a strong hand grabbed my ankle. “Oof!” I looked up, to see the Clown’s eyes narrowed down at me, and my eyes widened. He looks like a freaking monster!

My breaths became fast, and I reached into my pocket to get the rock. I held it up to throw it at him, and he tilted his head a little bit.

“Faith, put the rock down,” he said gently. “No need to do that—“I chucked it at his chest, and he got out of the way before it hit him. I got up quickly and kneed him where it counts.

He fell to his knees, and then onto the ground hissing through his teeth. I backed up looking from the door to the staircase, then where the rock landed. Running to it, I put it into my pocket and grabbed a huge white vase on top of their dining room table. “So…heavy!” I bit out, as I rounded the hallway. The Clown started to get up on his forearms, and I smashed the vase onto his head.

The vase crashed like a million pieces of glass, but his head didn’t move from the impact “Holy shi—“He ripped the red wig off of his head in anger, to reveal midnight black hair. He growled loudly, and lifted his face up to mine, smiling. Long fangs are in the place of his teeth. “That wasn’t very nice,” the Clown hissed. Without even thinking, I kicked him in the face and backed up to the staircase quickly. I looked over the railing, to see him still on the floor.

Take that!

“I’m going to slaughter you!” he exclaimed, and got up on his feet lightning fast.

I screamed, and started running up the steps. My heart in my ears, I reached the top and stupidly looked behind me. He’s slowly walking up the steps, a wide grin on his face. I shrieked again, and ran down the hallway. The lights of course went out, and I panicked, feeling against the walls. My hand found a cold handle, and I pushed it down opening the door. I slammed it shut, and locked it.

Feeling for a light switch, I turned in on with no luck. I put my hands to my forehead, “Oh my God this is not happeni—“

A loud bang on the door made me jump fifty feet in the air. “Room service,” a deep voice boomed, sending chills down my back.

“Go away!” I screamed at him, and backed away from his voice.

Let me in Faith, your body screams for me to cut it into pieces,” hissed a velvety voice in my head.

Hitting something soft, I moved around it and fell onto blinds. The moon lit up the window, and I tried to unlock it. My shaky hands pulled at the lock, and I noticed the banging on the door stopped. I quickly undid the lock, and went to go through the window when a face popped up in front of me.

I screamed, and ran away from the window to the door. The lights turned on, and I shut my eyes tightly. Don’t turn around, don’t turn around, and don’t turn ar—

A loud crash behind me, made me whirl around. I covered my mouth, to see a man dressed in white, face down on the bed. A huge blood stain is spreading on his back.  I gasped, and that’s when I noticed The blade edging towards my neck. I instinctively backed up, to press against a warm body. A tan hand pointed over my shoulder at the body, “That’s what happens when I don’t stay on schedule,” he hissed.

He placed the tip of the scythe at my stomach, and I let out a scream of agony. I pushed my head back against his chest, and he wrapped a warm hand around my throat. “Finally, I can get this over with!”

The door slammed open, hitting him in the back. He fell against me, and we crashed to the floor. His body twisted in mid air, and I landed on top of him. My hands ended up in his soft hair, and I lifted my head up from his chest.  My eyes widened at his clown makeup.

“Faith Williams?” A smooth voice asked from behind me. I turned around, to see a man dressed in white, standing at the door. He has a white glow around him.

I sat up, realizing the body underneath me disappeared. “He was just—“

“You are not safe here, you must come with—“

An arm went around his neck, and he fell backwards onto the attacker. A huge man came into view around his shoulder, and he twisted the guy’s neck. A burst of light came out of them, and the man in white disappeared.  The attacker slammed against the wall and burst into flames. I stood up quickly, hyperventilating and fell onto someone. I whirled around to see the hooded man, and another in white fighting. They threw punches at each other, until the man with the black hood threw his hand up, and the man in white burst into light.

As I stared at the man with the black hood and his head lifted to mine. He started towards me, when two men in white appeared, and began holding him back. “She will never be yours!” The one on the left screamed, as they pushed him against the wall.

The one one the right turned to me, “Run!”

I unfroze from my spot, and ran out of the room into the hallway. I sprinted to the end, when a loud bang hit the wall.  The hooded man hit the wall, and slid to the floor. He started to get up, and a burst of light hit him. He cried out in agony, and struggled to get back up.

Help…me.

I put my hand to my forehead. Should I help him? I’m such an idiot! I ran to him, and stared at the white light. My eyes started to hurt, and I looked at the source of the light. “Faith, don’t interfere! He is faking—“

I stood with my back to the light, and the men screamed for me to stop. The hooded man stayed on his back. I kneeled down, and poked his side. “Is he dead?” I whispered.

“No,” the man behind me said. I turned around, to see them gone. I whirled to man on the floor to see a black cloud where he once was. I put my hand through it, and the cloud disappeared into my hand. Standing up I leaned against the wall, and banging my head on it backwards.

What the heck is wrong with me?

“Faith?” My Moms voice asked, coming up the stairs.

“Y-yeah Mom?”

“What’s this I hear about you and a boy up here?” She walked past me, towards the bedroom.

Oh no.

“Um no, I’m all alon—“

“Ok, good I guess Francine is a little tipsy after all.” She smiled at me, “we want to get heading on the road, since we have to go to church tomorrow.”

“Yeah that’s fine,” I said quickly, avoiding her gaze.

She gave me a weird look, but started to walk down the staircase. I followed closely behind, encase anything decided to pop out of nowhere.

******************************************************************************

We arrived home at one o’ clock in the morning. I numbly walked into my room, and turned the lights on. I went into the bathroom, and began staring at my reflection. Now I can see how messed up my hair is. “Ugh.” I combed through it with a brush, and flipped my hair over. I pulled it into a pony tail. That’s better. After washing my face, I went back into my room to get changed, with my purple toothbrush still in my mouth.

I striped and put on my cloud underwear, and pink polka dot pants. Next I pulled on a pink over shirt, and fuzzy socks.  “Ahh that’s—“

I saw a shadow dance along the wall, and I whirled around. My heart fluttered, as I noticed Mr. Wiggles on my bed, with a note in his arms. I watched the windows, and slowly walked towards the letter. I picked it up and flipped it over, to see a black feather taped to the outside.

Who could this be from?

Sitting on my purple bed, I undid the tape, and held the large feather in my hand. I brushed my finger along it, to feel a extremely soft texture. I’ve never seen a bird feather this large. After a while of staring at it and probing it, I finally opened the letter.

Faith,

You got lucky tonight, extremely lucky to be specific. I haven’t failed at a kill in a long time, and I don’t plan on doing it again.  

I’ll see you next Hallows Eve. But we both know I’ll pop out of nowhere, just to freak you out. Mr. Wiggles and I are becoming great friends. I have concluded he is a wonderful singer. I can see now why you were so attached to him as a child.

Watch the sky’s, and stay away from pretty faces,

D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's a picture of what the Clown costume might look like. The face is obviously skin not a mask in the chapter, and the colors are darker in my head but yeah! :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 18.3K 68
Hi everyone, this is part two of my story titled "Shackled" (Book 2). The boys are big and they have their own entertaining stories to tell. Please c...
7.5M 77.4K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
822 107 11
"The past is a fire, our actions were the spark." Book 1 in the Bloodied Paws series. -=+=- "My whole short life, I've been the weird one. That's no...