Time travel gone wrong! | ✓

Od HanhanNguyen98

The next generation of Harry Potter: Lily, Albus, James, Rose, Hugo , Freddie, Roxanne, Teddy, Victoire and S... Více

REWRITE COMPLETED
Chapter 1 - Time travel gone soo wrong!
Chapter 2 - Introductions
Chapter 3 - Awkward
Chapter 4 - What even is innocence?
Chapter 6 - Colour war!
Chapter 7 - Unexpected visitors
Chapter 8 - They're gonna kill you!
Chapter 9 - They're back
Chapter 10 - The truth is out
Chapter 11 - Isn't this cosy?
Chapter 12 - Meeting your younger and older self
Chapter 13 - The terrible yet good truth
Chapter 14 - Last conversations
Chapter 15 - Farewell
SPIN OFF/SEQUEL/PREQUEL

Chapter 5 - The wrath of Lily Luna Potter

23.9K 521 288
Od HanhanNguyen98

Song recommendation from me to you! <3 "Jay Park - All I wanna do" - is the jam!

There was no time travel, no siblings and cousins. Just the two of them letting out their desires for each other, consumed in their own little world. 

...and therefor not hearing the footsteps coming up the stairs and nearing the room. 

"Oh my God!"

Lily and Scorpius broke apart like lightning and whipped their heads towards the sound. In the doorway stood both Hermione and Ginny, with eyes almost popping out of their heads and jaws wide open in shock. 

What kind of situation to be in, by walking into your future daughter and niece in such a compromising position?

Lily was pressed up against the wall with her legs around Scorpius' waist, not and inch of space between them, hands gripping her thighs. The first few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and Lily's shirt had been nearly removed. What they both shared in common was their messed up hair and swollen lips. 

Both cursing underneath their breaths, they let got of each other quickly and fixed their clothing in a haste. Lily was as red as a tomato, while Scorpius on the other hand seemed completely unfazed. Though his darting eyes towards the girls in the doorway said something else. 

But let's just say this isn't the first time the young Malfoy heir had been caught doing something he shouldn't behind closed doors. He was known through Hogwarts as the heartbreaker and bad boy before dating after all. 

Scorpius coughed into the awkward silence and ruffled his hair a little bit, before smiling sheepishly at his girlfriend and ran out of the room and down the stairs. 

Lily stood with her mouth wide open, staring in the disbelief at the coward that was her boyfriend. She slowly looked towards her teenage mum and aunt, biting the inside of her cheek nervously, and in anticipation.

"So how's the weather?" she asked innocently, hesitation clear in her voice.

"How's the weather? You ask us how's the weather after-after THAT?!" Ginny screeched.

Lily winced and cowered even closer into the corner. It seems like the lungs had been with her mother ever since her teen days as well.

"It wasn't that bad," she mumbled, but they heard it.

"It wasn't that bad?! You two were about to sleep together!" Ginny yelled, as her skin flushed red with anger. 

Hermione still stood there shocked, not knowing what to do for the first time in forever.

"Who was about to sleep together?" Sirius, suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked like it was nothing.

Where did he come from anyway?

Lily groaned internally. Oh Scorpius is so going to get it later. 

Before Ginny could blurt out what happened and spread the situation even further, Hermione thankfully did cut in.

"Nothing Sirius! You can go now! Girl talk!" she said quickly, pushing a confused Sirius out of the room and slamming the door in his face.

"We weren't about to sleep together," she protested quietly and looked down at the floor.

"Oh, so you two undressing each other was just a game?" Ginny laughed humorlessly, while rolling her eyes.

Okay, her teenage mom was more insane than she thought.

"Why do you even care?" Lily snapped, which surprised everyone in the room. Herself included. She never snapped at her mum.

"Because you are my daughter! I'm suppose to look after you!" Ginny snapped back.

This time it was Lily's turn to chuckle darkly at her words. "Funny. I'm not even your daughter yet," She paused. "In fact I'm older than you, so you have no right to tell me what to do."

With those words she turned around with a last glare, and stalked out of the room in anger and frustration.

"What just happened?" Hermione asked puzzled and glanced around uneasily. Ginny just screamed out in anger and stormed out of the room herself, but in a different direction, leaving her friend behind even more confused than ever.

* * *

Downstairs in the dark living room, there had was a circle formed as they played exploding snap. It consisted of the two Potter boys, the twins along with Freddie and Rox. Rose and Hugo were seated on the worn out couch and paying attention from the distance, while Scorpius was stiffly on the armchair, looking painfully nervous about something. 

Honestly all he could think about was how furious Lily must be at him.

At that thought-

"SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY!!" a voice screeched.

Every noise that was in the living room now disappeared and was dead silent. 

Just like the original Lily and Ginny, this one had the temper and lungs to follow with. 

He jumped out of his seat and slowly backed towards the kitchen as feet thundered down the creaking stairs. In front of him was a furious ginger haired girl. Her face as red as her hair, and maybe if you looked closely, some steam from her ears. Lily glared daggers at her boyfriend, or maybe ex-boyfriend after all this. She walked dangerously slow towards him while everyone looked at the scene in anticipation and confusion.

"How dare you just leave me there all alone?!" she yelled, trashing her arms around her.

That was his queue to run.

He ran and busted into the kitchen where a meeting was going on in hushed voices, but he really didn't care about that at the moment. The Order all stopped the conversation and looked at him surprise. Mad Eye narrowed his one eye at the interruption as he stared the blonde male up and down. Without a second thought, Scorpius had dove right behind the chairs of Arthur and Molly Weasley, in hope to find a hiding place.

"Uhm hello Mrs. Weasley, do you mind being my human shield for a moment?" he asked them quickly before they could even have the time to think. 

"Scorpius what are you doing? There is a meeting going on," Mrs. Weasley said, standing up and pulled him to his feet with her.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Lily yelled furiously into the kitchen. 

Scorpius squealed, yes he actually squealed, and hid behind Mrs. Weasley in panic. He had to duck, since he was too tall to actually hide away from sight.

"Scorpius, I can see you..." Lily said slowly, but very threatening nonetheless. Scorpius didn't move an inch. She started to count.

"One."

"Two."

"Thr-"

"Alright, alright! I'm coming!" Scorpius came out behind from Mrs. Weasley waiting for the wrath of Lily Luna Potter. He winced under her glare, and took a tiny step back.

"If you weren't that handsome I would have messed up your face by now!" Lily spat out through clenched teeth.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" Scorpius tried, opening his arms slightly for a hug. Lily's glare never twitched.

"Not a chance!" she snapped, making him drop his arms at his sides.

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked uncertain.

"You'll see," she growled. Lily walked over to Scorpius and pulled him out by his ear, with him screaming behind her.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" the door closed behind them.

Dumbledore had a twinkle in his eyes, and laughed slightly in amusement. McGonagall tried not to smile but failed, as the amusement was clear in her. Snape had the emotionless face on, but a almost non existent smirk was on his face. While Kingsley, Sirius, Remus, Molly and Arthur all either smiled or chuckled.

Mad Eye, had a tiny smirk as well on his face while Tonks was on the floor laughing. And she didn't fall on the floor because it was so funny. She fell because while laughing, she spilled her cup that fell on the floor, and being the clumsy her she tried to catch it, but fell down herself. But that didn't stop her from laughing so much.

"Just like Lily and James," Sirius sighed with a smile.

Remus nodded in agreement, remembering his old friends. 

The order continued with the meeting when there suddenly was a loud scream from the living room and they all got up with wands ready bursting trough the door.

The sight that met them wasn't what they expected.

***

CLIFFHANGER! How did you like this chapter? :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thx!<3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

162K 2.8K 29
COMPLETED James Sirius Potter, the boy who loves mischief and lives up to his namesake. The same boy who - while snooping around his fathers study...
320K 5.9K 15
When James Sirius Potter and his cousin Freddy Weasley get bored one night and break in to Harry's study, they find a peculiar gold necklace. How wil...
28.1K 480 10
What would of happened if Albus Potter had kept the time turner? What if the next generation kids had an 'accident' when Teddy Lupin was left in char...
669K 17.8K 200
"Come on, we're young! We gotta live it up now!" In which the Harry Potter next generation on Instagram. Updates once a day