Blinded Before

By twilght4ever

After having her heart broken during the summer, Jane pulls it together before school starts with the help of... More

First Day
Notice
Getting Even
The Devil is sorry????????
Please read
I got a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Week
I keep losing control!
OH HOLD
False Alarm (Preview)
False Alarm
Upload
Avoid (Preview)
School
adoption
updates

Prologue

218 2 3
By twilght4ever

Prologue

"I love you Nick," I said and waited nervously for his response. He leans forward slowly after what took like years and I close my eyes as I wait for his lips to meet mine when he suddenly started laughing in my face.

"You didn't think that I'll actually like you back did you? I was playing with you the whole time but you were too madly in love with me to realize." Nick said as he shattered my heart into a million pieces.

********* Hey guys, it's my first novel so give me some comments, advice and suggestion since I only have the overall plot. ****************

Here's a picture of Jane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 601 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
551K 16.8K 70
"I'm going to fart on your pillow," Glen promised her, crossing his arms. "Do that and I'll tell Francis that you broke his lucky chain." Hayes mirro...
71.2K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...