Imperfect Two

By superstar806

Mahua has never really felt out of place. But everything has a first time. She doesn't give up easily though... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Random Facts
How They Met for The First Time

Chapter 21

3.5K 351 12
By superstar806

She walked towards the door and raised her hand to knock but it swung open before she could.

"Hi Raksha!"

The short-haired girl smiled back at her. She said, "Hey Mahua! Ranvijay isn't home."

Mahua pulled out an envelope from her bag and said, "I know. I'm here to see you."

She gestured inside the house and asked, "Would you like to come in?"

Mahua shook her head and said, "I need you to give this to Ranvijay. Please?"

Raksha accepted the thick, handmade paper envelope from her grasp and said, "Yeah, yeah of course. Are you sure you don't want to wait for him to get back?"

Mahua nodded and said, "I'll see you around." Before she could walk away, Raksha called out her name. Mahua looked at her questioningly.

"Add a heart next to his name on this envelope."

Mahua turned pink at that and couldn't help but smile. She said, "What? No...There's nothing..." Then she stopped and asked curiously, "Why? Do you think it'll make a difference?"

With a secretive smile on her face, Raksha answered, "Do you really think I'd ask you to draw one if I thought it wouldn't make a difference?"

Author's Note: This was a tiny chapter, I know. But it needed telling. Anyway, eeyou guys tomorrow! Thanks for reading! :D - S    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 12.1K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
45K 4.4K 44
New city, new faces and completely new feelings. To achieve her goals, Aarohi, a small town middle class girl landed on the city of dreams i.e. Mumb...
212K 8.1K 27
"You aren't allowed to tell anyone here that I'm your husband" "Wtf that should be my words" ______________________________________________ What woul...
16.1K 620 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...