I would // justin bieber

By xHemmohugs

Justin isn't your average boy. He's mysterious, has many secrets and he doesn't let people in his life. His l... More

I would
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
SEQUEL
When Two Worlds Collide *New Story*
Save You

Twenty-two

2.5K 87 6
By xHemmohugs

"Baaaaaabe." Justin yelled as he walked into my room. "What's up Jay?" I asked, looking up from my laptop. "We are going on a date today." Justin smiled. I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What are we going to do?" I asked. A smile was on my face. "What about we go to the mall and then to the cinema?" Justin suggested. "Sounds fun." I said. "Good." Justin said and pecked my lips. He was about to pull away when I pulled him closer and kissed him once more. I just need to feel his lips on mine. I can't resist them. I felt Justin smile through the kiss making me smile as well. Justin pulled back for air and rested his forehead on mine. "I love you so much." I whispered, looking into his eyes. "I love you Heaven." Justin whispered and hugged me. "If we want to go to the mall, I have to go get ready." I said, looking at what I was wearing. "Babe, you look beautiful. You don't need to change." Justin said. "Okay." I sighed. "C'mon. Let's go."

Justin intertwined our fingers and we walked out my room, downstairs. My dad was working in the garden. I was staying the week at my dad's and Justin was allowed to come. "Dad, me and Justin are going to the mall and then to the cinema. I don't know when I'll be back." I told him. He looked at us. "Have fun." He smiled. "Thanks dad." I hugged and kissed his cheek. We said bye and left.

We arrived at the mall and we went to my favorite store. "Oh my god. This dress is so beautiful." I said. "It would look cute on you." I heard Justin say. "Awh. Thanks boo." I smiled. Justin kissed my cheek. "Buy it." I went to pay the dress when Justin stopped me. "Wait. I'm paying." Justin said. "But." "No buts." I just kept my mouth shut because I knew I wouldn't win. So I just let him pay the dress.

Justin and I had been shopping all day. I was having so much fun. I was laughing with a joke Justin just told me when I saw my step mother and she was not alone. I dragged Justin in a random store. "Whoa. What's wrong?" Justin asked. "My step mother is right there and she's not alone." I told him not taking my eyes of her. "I thought she was at work?" He said confused. "Yeah that's what she told my dad."

The next thing I saw made me so angry. Her and that man kissed. I'm going to kill her. I took my phone and took pictures. My dad needs to see this. "What are you doing?" Justin asked looking at me. "Making sure I have proof she cheated when I tell my dad." "My girl isn't only beautiful and amazing, but also smart." He complimented. "Awh. Thanks babe." I smiled and kissed him. We left the mall and went to the movies. Justin paid and we went to buy popcorn.

We were in the middle of the movie when I noticed Justin kept staring at me. "Admiring the view?" I whispered, not taking my eyes of the screen. "Let's ditch?" He whispered back. I looked at him. "What?" "Let's get out of here." "Let's go." I said, getting up. The movie is boring anyway. We made our way out the cinema and it was already getting dark. Justin took my hand in his and led me to a hill. "What are we doing here?" I asked. Justin laid down and pulled me down with him. "Watching the stars." He said looking up. Justin had his arm around me. I looked up at the sky and it was just beautiful. All the stars. "It's so beautiful." I breathed out. "Not as beautiful as you." I heard Justin whisper. I laid my head on his chest still looking at the sky. This moment was just perfect. "I love you Heaven." "I love you more."

This date was fun, but mostly; it was perfect.

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 563 60
I'm just a normal girl, boring old me. No boy has ever treated me right, treated me with love and pride, which is probably because I got a high passi...
3.5K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
130K 4.2K 24
Your mom and dad are divorced, but your mom died after. You live with your dad. Well... your dad and Pattie get married and move in with you guys. Yo...
17.1K 749 25
Riley is that kind of girl that doesn't give a fuck about school or about what others think, that loves to do her own thing and that always gets in t...