Our story (Densi)

By vanaecoCRO

More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N (2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read
Hello!

*Bonus chapter*

567 16 0
By vanaecoCRO

Just to warn you, there will be few POV changings.

Enjoy :)

-•-

Kensi's POV

"Isabella!Come down here, now!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"What?" she asked coming in.

"Set the table honey. They will be here..in 5 minutes!" my eyes widened when I saw the time.

"Okay. Four of us and three of them?" I nodded at her and she took seven plates.

"Okay, I'm done." she said smiling.

*ding dong*

She smiled at me. "I'll get it." she took off in the hallway. I pulled down my apron and put the food in the fridge to cool down for few minutes.

"He heey" I looked up and smiled when I saw Nell and Eric.

"Hey"

"This smells good. Here, I brought something too." she handed me a plate with cakes and cookies.

"Home made?" she nodded,  "Yup."

"Where's Deeks?" Eric asked suddenly.

"Um, in the vine seller. You can go there.They are probably waiting for you." he nodded and walked away.

"Where's Ryder?" I asked her not seeing her son anywhere. She smirked at me,  "Take a guess." I grinned immediately. I knew it.

"Come on.Let's put the food on the table." I chuckle and went after her.

Isabella's POV (17 years, Senior year in High School

"Aunt Nell!" I exclaimed happily and hugged her.

"Hey honey. Where's Kensi?"

"In the kitchen, waiting for you." she nodded,  "Alright.Have fun honey." she walked away. Uncle Eric messed my hair and laughed when I pouted,before following aunt Nell. I narrow my eyebrows when I didn't see Alex. Weird, he should be here.

I closed the door and turn around to walk away,but suddenly the doors opened and before I could look back to see who it was, two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into person's chest.

"Forgot about me?" I giggle and shook my head.  "How could I?You're always here somewhere near." I said jokingly.

"Yeah,well..Just taking care of you." he said in husky voice.

"T-They are in the kitchen. Waiting for us."

"I assumed." he whisper in my ear.

"I think we should go." he chuckle and tighten his grip around me.  "Not yet.Come with me for a second." He took my hand in his and lead me upstairs. 

"Where are we going?" I asked noticing we were on the second floor, of my house.

"it's a surprise." he said and opened the door that goes on the attick.

"Alex, what are we doing here?" he stopped and look at me.  "Wait right here." he walked to the corner of the room and took something from there, hiding it behind his back.  "What time is it?"  he asked.  I looked at my phone.

"7pm." he smiled. 

"It's little early.. but I can't wait anymore. Soo, merry Christmas Bella." he moved his hands and handed me a box. "Alex. You shouldn't have.." I said looking at him sadly.

"You're Bella. Of course I had to. Just open it." I nodded and took a box from him. It was wrapped really pretty. I bet he didn't do it himself.
I unwrapped it and open the box. Inside was another smaller box.

"Really Alex?" he nodded and motioned for me to continue. I opened that box and guess what. Another box. I looked up but he smiled,  "Last one, I swear." I opened that box and grinned.

"OH MY GOD, ALEX!!"I jumped on him, wrapping both arms and legs around him.  "I can't believe you did this! You're crazy." he laughed.

"Simple thank you would be okay." he said chuckling.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!" I pecked his lips.

"You're welcome." he grinned at me.

He bought me two freaking One Direction tickets. Don't judge. I don't care about their looks,they have great songs. Plus, everybody likes them.

"I also have a present for you." I jumped off of him and run downstairs, running past dad,Seb and uncle Eric. They gave me weird look but I didn't care. I went into the living room and took a box from under the Christmas tree. 

"Here you go. Merry Christmas Alex." he took a box without complaining, unlike me, and started unwrapping it. His eyes open wide when he saw what's in it. He looked up at me, then at the present, me again , the present, so on..

"Bella." he said, finally looking up without looking back down,  "I fucking love you!" he shouted and jumped to his feet, pulling me into bone crushing hug.

"How?" he asked,talking into my hair, not pulling away.

"Remember last month when I had a shoot in Boston? Well, I was done earlier than planned so, knowing they are there cause you couldn't stop talking about them, I went to the stadium they were at. I told them your story and they all willingly sign it. Especially Rodriguez, he was the first one to do it.You can read what they wrote on the jersey." He kissed my forehead.  

"You're my queen Bella. Don't forget about that." he said smiling.

"Oh don't you worry about that." I said smirking.

"This is so awesome." he let go of me and sat down on the floor, reading what they wrote on the jersey.  I took that opportunity and snap a few pictures of him before he could notice.  I picked the best one and post it on Instagram.

@IsabellaD2: He looks like a child when you give him a chocolate. Cute but crazy, xoxo Santa came earlier this week hohohoho Merry Christmas @BealeR1 <3

I immediately got a lot of likes. What can I say? I'm a famous model. And I don't care that I'm 17, this is a dream come true to me.

"RYDER! ISABELLA! DINNER IS READY!" I heard dad shout.

"Come on, let's go eat." I helped him stand up, even though it wasn't necessary, and we walked into the kitchen.

"Why are you two smiling?" aunt Nell asked with her eyebrows raised.

" Nothing." I replied before he could. I sat down next to dad. Sebastian was across with Alex and aunt and uncle were on the other end of the table. It was normal sized table but we sat differently, making it look somehow bigger.

"So, Isabella. How are you dealing with Mark?" Uncle Eric asked after we finish eating.I tensed up a little before nodding.

"Everything's fine. I don't even think about him. What he did stays in the past. I'm not making same mistake twice.. Besides, I'm someone else's queen now. I have no time to be sad about him. I have to make my king happy." mom just looked at me while Seb snicker. "Yeah right." Idiot.

"Oh? Do we know him?"

"Nope. Why are we talking about me? You should ask your son what he got for Christmas this year." Alex immediately grinned.  "I can say the same thing about you." he smirked at me.

"Wait,seriously? It's like I'm a third wheel in this weird friendship. " I heard Seb muttered. If only he knew..

"What did you two get?" mom asked ignoring Seb and uncle Eric who talked against us.

"Wait." I stood up and jogged to living room, grabbing my tickets and Alex's jersey. I went back into the kitchen and toss the jersey at Alex.

"Hey! Careful." I chuckle at his protectiveness and showed the tickets to mom.  "Wow.Ryder,honey. This is really expensive." mom said looking at him softly.

"I don't care. I would buy everything for her." my mom and aunt Nell smirked. Alex noticed and added,  "And Sebastian. I don't have any siblings so I sometimes forget and just imagine they are. Though it's really weird lately but still.." mom's eyes filled with tears.  "Oh honey. Come here." she gave him a hug before pulling away.

"And your present?" she asked him.

"Ah yes." He took the jersey and showed it to everyone.

"This is sick man!" Seb was the first one to comment.

"Isabella? How did you-?" aunt Nell asked. I simply smiled.    "I have my ways." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

"You're crazy." I just laughed.

"This sucks." Seb whisper to uncle Eric.

"Oh my God! You are soo annoying. Alex, can we pleease give him his present now before he kills us?" Alex just nodded and stood up.  "Come with us." I just walked away with everyone rest following me. I opened the front door and went outside.

"But remember, this is from all of us.Okay?" he nodded.  "Alex? Please?" Alex took out a piece of cloth and wrapped it around his head,covering his eyes.  We guide him to walk and stopped when we reach the destination. Alex went in and after a minute send me a message to do it. I took the cloth from Seb's eyes at the moment Alex did what he had to.
Seb's eyes widened at the sound of engine and lights turning on. The car roar a little before it came to a stop and Alex got out,leaving drivers door open.

"Merry Christmas Seb."

"Merry Christmas Sebastian."  We all said in usion. He let a really weird noise before going to the car,looking all over it.

"This is the best present ever!" he hugged each one of us. He punched Alex in the shoulder when he got to him and I wad this close to pushing him.I know it was playful but still..

"Is this why you were interested in cars for a while? And asked me tons of questions about them?" Alex nodded at Seb and Seb hugged him,in that weird guy hug or whatever.

"This is awesome. Thank you!"

"Wanna go for a  ride?" dad asked.

"Um, duuhh!!"

"But with me and Eric." dad said. Ooh,good idea.

"Uncle Eric; Let's goo" he literally pushed them in the car. Alex laughed.

"Um, Sebastian!"

"What?"

"I think you'll need these." Alex tossed him the keys and Seb chuckle.

"Oo, wait,wait!" Aunt Nell stopped us.

" Group pic with your early presents.Now!" You just couldn't say no to her. Especially when she orders you. Alex put on his jersey, I held up the tickets and Seb held up the car keys, with his car in the background.

"Okaay, you're free to go now." she and mom just walked away and the guys drove off but not before asking Alex to join. He politely refused, saying he's going to keep an eye at me. Liar.

The second they turned out of the street,he grabbed my waist and slams his lips on mine. I kissed back with as much need as he. We pulled away when we were out of breath.

"How much longer?" he asked.

"I told you, until we're sure this is serious." I said.

"But it will be serious. I'm not planning on leaving you." I looked up at him.  "I know.Just a little longer,okay?" he sigh but nodded.

"Alright." he pecked my lips.

"Let's go back to your house.They will wonder where we are." he slung and arm over my shoulder and start walking to my house. We live in the samr street, he's few houses down the road.

"Mom! We'll be in my room!" I shouted once we were in.

"Okay honey!" she shouted back.

"Wanna watch something?" I asked plopping on my bed.

"Sure."

"Christmas movie?" he nodded and lay down next to me.

"Christmas in Boston it is then." I went to Netflix and turn the movie on.

Half way through the movie I fell asleep.

Ryder's POV

"Wanna watch something?" she asked going on her bed.

I replied with simple "Sure."

"Christmas movie?" I just nodded and lay down next to her.

"Christmas in Boston it is then." she turned the movie on and rest her head on my chest while I played with her hair. It was really soft and it smells like honey.Cute.

This is what I like. Or loved. I wanted to do this every day. Not just when Sebastian wasn't here. Yes,he's my best friend but she's my girlfriend. I want to be able to kiss her when I want, hold her hand and show to everyone that she's mine.

But I can't.

Not until this relationship turns into something serious. And I think we all know what that means. Truth be told, I really don't care about that. I don't want her to think that we aren't serious, and I have to prove her.

But how?

Deeks' POV

"Kens! Kensilina?" I called.

"Yeah?" she appeared from the bathroom.

"Hey." I walked over to her and smile.

"Hi." she copied me.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"Sebastian is in his room, he was excited about the car so he went to sleep over it. I assume he actually went to call his friends." she said chuckling.

"Isabella?"

She smiled,  "She and Ryder fell asleep while watching a movie.They're in her room." she said.

"Ryder,huh? Tell me, how long will it take for them to tell us?" I questioned.

"Hm, I don't know." she shrugged.

"It's midnight. Merry Christmas Kens." I pulled her in a soft,romantic kiss.

"Merry Christmas Deeks." she said pulling away.

It's been 18 years and I still can't get enough of her. This is what I wanted. This is my happy ending. Right here. Right now.

"Merry Christmas babe. I love you more than anything." I whisper before pulling her with me.

---------
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
243K 846 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
247K 38.2K 98
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ