One Strange Family

By Super_Unicorn_Llama

Complete!! When Maleficent finds a wolf pup changed girl in trouble she helps her and takes her in as one of... More

The Wolf Girl
Kingdom Mud Fight
The Attack
Author's Note
The Man in the Cloak
Animus
The Mountain
The Flower
The Hidden Secret Part 1
Author's Note
The Hidden Secret Part 2
The Hidden Secret Part 3
The Hidden Secret Part 4
The Next Day
The Cursed Twins
Back Home
Date Night
Saving William Part 2
3 Weeks Later
The Battle and the Curse
Author's Note
The Curse Part 1
The Curse Part 2
The Curse Part 3
The Curse Part 4
A Sacred Gift
Strangest of All

Saving William Part 1

317 8 2
By Super_Unicorn_Llama

Maleficent slowly opened her eyes, the light from the morning sun shining through the leaves. "Morning beautiful." Came a soft familiar voice. She smiled softly and looked up at Diaval, who was looking at her like if she was the most sacred possession. "Goodmorning Diaval." she said giving him a soft kiss. "We should get up before the girls find out where we are." Diaval said caressing her cheek. Maleficent leaned into his hand and kissed his palm. "Later." She said laying her head back down on Diaval's chest and cuddled closer to his warmth. "As my queen wishes." He said softly kissing her head and wrapping his arms tighter around her waist.

"Dakota, wake up wake up wake up." Dakota moaned and turned the other way. She was comfortable where she was and she didn't want to get up. That is until something soft hit her straight on the face. "Wake up!" Arietta said laughing. "Ok, I'm up sheesh." Dakota said sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She heard giggling come from behind the tall dress wall. "What are you laughing at?" Dakota asked smiling. "I like her spirit on waking people up." Gina said walking out from behind the wall. "What do you think?" she asked Dakota. Dakota raised her brows and observed the dress her sister was wearing. It was almost like Aurora's blue dress except it was black and the butterfly sleeves had silver tips that blended with the black. Her hair was held by a flower from behind her head and some of her hair from the front was hanging. "Pretty. What's the occasion?" Dakota asked smiling. "I wanted to look presentable." Gina said shyly. Dakota chuckled and laid back on the bed. "She put you up to it didn't she?" Dakota said pointing at Arietta. "Heeeeyy! She deserves to wear a pretty dress. She is a princess after all." Arietta said frowning. "And why do you think that?" Dakota asked smirking. "She's part of the family now. Our family is royalty, so that makes her a princess just like you." Dakota smiled at Arietta's choice of words and reasoning. "My dear little sister you are a little too wise for your own good." Arietta smiled and walked up to Gina looking her up and down. "We should go show Aurora." she said smiling. "Um, don't you think it's a bit early to talk to Aurora?" Dakota said. "Isn't she the queen. She should be up by now." Gina said smiling. Dakota sighed and groaned. "Fine, we'll go show her." Dakota said standing up and looking herself in the mirror. Gina walked behind her and put her hands on her shoulder. "You should do your hair too." she said smiling. Dakota looked at her and back to herself. She sighed and sat down on the chair infront of of the mirror. "Go ahead." she said. Gina smiled, grabbed the brush and started brushing Dakota's hair. When she was done looked at herself in the mirror. She looked different in a way. She didn't know how but it did. Maybe it was her eyes. You could see them more clearly now. Actually you could see her whole entire face now. She always had it covered. It was tied just like Gina's except she had a pin tied on the back. It was shaped like a wolf. She looked at Gina. "I made it last night while you were sleeping. Do you like it?" Gina asked. Dakota smiled and hugged her. "Thank you." she said. Gina hugged her back, eyes tearing up. She never said thank you to her. Never accepted a gift from her. Never really paid much mind to them. Dakota pulled away and looked at her. "Why are you crying?" she asked worriedly. "Nothing, it's nothing." Gina said wiping her tears and smiling. Arietta came with a handkerchief and gave it to Gina. "Thank you." Gina said. "Come on, let's go show Aurora." Arietta said taking both sister's hands.

"Your majesty, what are you doing in the kitchen?" asked one of the maids. "Oh, goodmorning Mary, I was just preparing something." Aurora said smiling. "Do you need help?" Mary asked. "Would you kindly? I have no idea where the spices are." Mary chuckled and walked up to a shelf and grabbes a basket filles with spices. "Is this what your looking for?" she said setting down the basket on the counter. "Oh, your so helpful. What would I do without you?" Aurora said. "Starve, always wear dirty clothes, maybe even keep the castle dirty." Mary giggled. "Have I been that lazy?" Aurora asked curiously. "Oh no your highness, your just a busy woman. We just help you get around easier." Mary said smiling at Aurora. "Aurora!" Came a voice from the door. She jumped and turned around seeing Arietta standing near the door. "What are you doing up so early?" Aurora chuckled. "We wanted to show you something." Arietta said. "We?" Aurora asked confused. Dakota walked into the kitchen smiling. "Morning." she said. Aurora gasped and smiled. "Dakota, you put your hair up." Aurora said walking up to her. "Well, I guess." Dakota said. "But, I'm not the only person that changed something. Gina." Dakota called out. Gina walked in the kitchen shyly. Aurora gasped, "You look beautiful Gina." Aurora said smiling. Gina looked up at Aurora and smiled. "Thank you." she said.

"Aurora where's mommy and daddy?" Arietta asked curiously. "Uh, their out." Aurora said carefully. Dakota laughed and walked to a basket filled with fruit. "That's rich." she said. "What?" Aurora said smiling. "Maybe we should go check up on them." Dakota smirked. "Oh Dakota. Leave them be." Aurora chuckled. Dakota laughed and took a bite from the apple she was holding. "Oh girls are yoh hungry? What would you like?" Mary asked them. "Oh Mary, you don't have to do anything. Go rest." Aurora said. "No no, your highness, it's my job to take care of all of you." Mary smiled putting on her apron. "Do you still have meat?" Dakota asked. "Yes. The usual I presume. It'll be ready in half an hour." Mary said taking out ingredients and bowls. "In that case, what shall we do while we wait?" Dakota asked Arietta and Gina. "I wonna help cook." Arietta said grabbing one of her own aprons. "Oh would you dear?" Mary said smiling. "Dakota you should keep showing Gina around the castle." Aurora said. "Yea I guess I should if she's gonna live here." Dakota said walking out the door. Gina giggled and walked after her.

"We shouldn't be doing this. Aurora said not to." Gina whispered to Dakota. "Now where's the fun in that, come on." Dakota said silently walking out a bush they were hiding behind. Gina sighed and nervously walked out. "We're just checking up on them. I always do." Dakota said finding a path hidden from sight. "Smart. But I can still sniff you out." Dakota chuckled. "Dakota, what if their, you know. I don't want to walk into that." Gina said nervously. Dakota giggled, "Wouldn't be my first." Gina smiled and chuckled. "But your right, they deserve a brake." Dakota said walking out the path and taking another. "Come on I wonna show you something."

"Diaval, you think their looking for us?" Maleficent said softly, carresing his scar on his chest. Diaval sighed and took her hand. "Probably, maybe we should get up now. If malady has had her rest." he said intertwining their fingers together. Maleficent sighed and sat up. She hissed, "Ugh, I think I laid in this position too long." she touched her right shoulder and wing muscle, massaging them softly. Diaval sat up and took her hand off her shoulder and put his on it starting to maasage it softly. Maleficent tensed at the slight pain the cramped muscle gave her but then relaxed. Diaval's hands always seemed to lessen any pain she had wither it be physical or mental. Diaval's hand went down to her right wing where it connected to her back. He touched the sweet spot that made her wings shudder. Maleficent sighed and turned to look at him. "You did that on purpose." she said smiling. Diaval chuckled and kissed her. "Am I in trouble then?" he smirked. Maleficent raised her brow and smirked. Leaning close so their noses brushed each other. "We'll see, how long can you go without a touch." She said getting up from the hammock and got dressed. "Temptress." Diaval said looking at her. Maleficent laughed and threw his clothes at him. "Get dressed Diaval." she chuckled.

Back at the castle flour was flying everywhere in the kitchen. Laughter could be heard from every inch of the castle. "Give up Aurora?" Arietta laughed, throwing another hand full of flour at her. Aurora screamed and used a bowl as a shield. "Never!" she said. "Your highness I think we made a bad choice not to join her team." Mary said hiding behind a bag of apples. Aurora giggled and ducked down to hide from the smoke of flour. Arietta laughed and looked at herself. "Uh, mommy's gonna kill me." she said. Aurora stood up and looked at her. She had flour all over her wings, hair and dress. "Maybe we should go get cleaned up." Aurora said smilong. "Yes your highness good idea." Mary said getting up from her place. "Alright, com on Arietta, let's go get cleaned off." Aurora said taking Arietta's hand and walking out the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" Gina asked curiously looking around. "It's a place where I come when I want to be alone and think." Dakota said lifting some branches to cross the path they were walking on. Soon they walked into a small field. It wasn't too big or too small but just right for at least 4 people to run around. There was flowers everywhere yo stepped. Butterflies flew around and birds chirped. There was a big tree in the middle. It's leaves sprouted into a beautiful greenish blue. "You know you really know how to find places." Gina said letting a butterfly land on her finger. Dakota chuckled, "Yea it's in my nature I guess." walking to the tree. Gina looked at the butterflies closely. They were so beautiful to catch the eye. "Their very beautiful. If only I had my sketch book." Gina said turning around seeing the field empty. "Dakota?" she said looking around to see if she spotted her sister. "Up here." Dakota said from the tree. "Theirs some vines you can climb to get up her." Gina walked around the tree and climbed the vines. "Welcome to my tree house." Dakota said smiling. There were blankets and pillows laid on a small cabinet carved to the tree. There was a light hanging from a branch over them that lit up the place enough so you wouldn't trip. "Wow." Was all Gina could say. "I guess you like it then. I do. It's quiet, peaceful." Dakota said from one part of the tree where you could get a view of the castle and the fields outside. Gina walked over and stood with her looking out to the castle. She frowned. "Dakota?" she said softly. "Yea." Dakota said. "What are we gonna do now? Our birthday is in two days." Gina said, eyes glazing with tears. "To tell you the truth Gina." Dakota said looking up at the sky and back to the fields. "I don't know." she said after a while. Gina laid her head on Dakota's shoulder, linking their arms together. Dakota laid her head on Gina's head and gave a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Goodmorning Mary." Maleficent said at the kitchen entrance. Mary jumped, dropping the bowl of mix she had in her hands as well. Luckly Maleficent had a quick reflex and used her magic to save the mix and lift it to the table. "Oh, thank you your majesty. I'm sorry, you startled me." Mary said smiling. "Good morning. I believe you had a peaceful night?" Mary asked. Maleficent smiled and looked back to see Diaval still walking towards the kitchen. "Yes I did. I believe you had a part in it, didn't you?" she asked. "Yes quite. I had to cook the food. Sir Diaval was going to do it himself but um, he almost burned down the kitchen." Mary said smiling. Maleficent laughed softly. "At least I tried." Diaval said kissing Maleficent's cheek and walking into the kitchen. "Is the food almost ready Mary?" he asked. "Almost. Dakota and Gina's are cooking. Aurora and Philip's are baking. Arietta's is is ready. Your berry pie is almost done. And Maleficent, your salad with fruits and nuts are done and waiting. "Speaking of food. Where are my adventurous beautiful girls?" Diaval said. "Avoiding you probably." Maleficent smirked. Diaval turned and looked at her. "Oh really." he said walking up to her. "And why is that?" he said leaning close to her. "I don't know. Maybe your a boring father. Too serious." Maleficent said smirking. Mary, which was staring at them, turned around quickly, smiling and giving them privacy. "Well maybe I need a little education." Diaval said kissing Maleficent. Maleficent chuckled in the kiss and pulled away. "I believe you lost Diaval." she said smirking. Diaval realized his mistake and back away. "That's not fair." he said frowning. Maleficent laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Mary you can turn around now." she said smirking. "Oh, yes your majesty. Didn't want to interrupt." Mary said continuing her cooking. "Oh!" Maleficent suddenly said. "What's wrong?" Diaval asked curiously. "I almost forgot. Mary we're having some guests today at noon. You think you can prepare something special?" Mary smiled and nodded. "Diaval, you know what to do right?" Maleficent asked. "Of course." he said kissing her cheek and morphed into a raven.

Diaval flew over the kingdom and landed on a fence near the park. "Hello there." Came a voice from behind him. He turned his head and saw william smiling and walking slowly to him. Diaval cawed softly and let him come close. "You're a beautiful bird." William said petting Diaval's head. 'Yes, yes I am.' Diaval said in his head. "William! Come here!" his mother called. Diaval flew off into a tree and hid. "Aw why do you have to scare everything off?" William complained. "Shut up and walk. This is our only chance and if you screw it up your gonna end up just like your family." the peasant woman said taking him roughly by the arm. "This shouldn't even be my problem." William said. "Oh really? Then I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson or two." the peasant woman said dragging William into a house. Diaval flew to a window and peaked inside. The woman had a broom stick in her hand and was hitting William on the leg with it. William was trying to get away from the broom but he was tied to a chain on the wall. "Your a witch! You monster!" he yelled. "Shut up or I'll do what I did to your brother. The little brat just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Maybe I should take a finger for dinner." the peasant woman smiled. William stood silent. "That's better. Now, you're going to stay here until the time comes to go to the castle. That's when I'll take what's mine." she said walking out the door. William sighed, "I hate you." he whispered. Diaval listened to everything carefully and with enough information flew to the castle to warn Maleficent. He found her at the dining room with the family. "There he is." Dakota said cutting some meat. Diaval landed on Maleficent's shoulder and carresed her cheek with his small head. Gina smiled and kept eating her meat. "Diaval come eat." Maleficent said letting him climb on her fingers and setting him on a chair. He morphed into his human form. "Morning girls." he said. "Morning." they all said simultaneously. He chuckled and grabbed some fruit and a piece of meat. After they ate he stayed behind with Maleficent and told her what happened. "So my senses were right then. The boy needs help." Maleficent said getting up from her chair. "We'll wait till announce the name of the kingdom." Diaval nodded and took her hand. "Let's go see what the girls are up to." he said walking with her outside to the garden.

"Wait till they come. That's when we'll attack." a voice said. "This is crazy." came another one. "Shh their coming." another said. Maleficent and Diaval walked into the garden laughing. "Attack!" a voice said from behind. Diaval and Maleficent turned around but before they could so anything they were tackled down to the ground. "Alright enough, i think they have given up." Aurora said laughing. Dakota, Gina Arietta stood up from the ground and helped Diaval and Maleficent. "You know I think you've mastered the sneaking skill quite well." Maleficent said chuckling. "No kidding. I almost had a heart attack." Diaval said. "Oh stop bieng so dramatic Diaval." Maleficent said fixing combing his hair back with her fingers. "Oh! I forgot I had a council meeting today. I'll see you guys later ok?" Aurora said running into the castle. "Girls?" Maleficent said. All three girls turned around and looked at her. "There's been a problem. Do you remember the boy from yesterday?"
____________________________________
Hello everyone. Sorry I took a little. I'm in Puerto Rico right now for vaca so I haven't had time to write. I wrote this chap last night till 3 in the morning. Hope you like it. Didn't really go that far into the day but there is another part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 10.4K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
107K 2.8K 17
You have all probably read stories of a black and white wolf being mates. But have you read one where the white wolf is a future alpha king. And the...
1.6K 55 42
Abandoned as a baby and found by humans. Diamond Black grows up blissfully unaware of the fact that she's a werewolf human hybrid. Nevertheless, she'...
1.7K 51 27
As a hunting party for Maleficent goes out, Alesana's father disappears. In an attempt to find him, she leaves her safe haven and finds a passage to...