The tmnt in equestria

By Twileo

The turtles accidently get sucked into another world full of magic and new friends but they also got transfor... More

Chapter 1 : Prologue
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Next chapter coming soon. Please read this.

Chapter 2

1K 30 50
By Twileo

The mane six approached the unconscious ponies.

Donnies POV : 

I slowly opened my eyes, I feel pain all over my head. I rub my head with my hoof............ wait... A HOOF ?!

It 's a hoof and I also have a muzzle ! YEAH A MUZZLE ! Okay now I freak out !

??? : Hey, are you okay ?

I looked up to see six weird ponies looking at me with confusion on their faces. The one who asked was a lavender pony with a dark blue mane a horn, wings and purples eyes.

Donnie : You can talk ?

Twilight : Uhh... Yes I can. Everypony can talk 

Donnie : Everyp-p-pony ?

I looked around me, searching for my brothers, but instead I see 3 ponies , each one of them had diferent shade of green fur, but I know they are my brothers because of their blue, red and orange masks.

Twilight's POV : 

I watch the three other ponies waking up, the first one have a pale green fur, a purple mane and mask and reddish-brown eyes. He was a unicorn.

The second one have a dark green fur with a dark red mane a normal red mask and apple green eyes. This one was an earth pony. 

The third one have a yellowish-green fur with orange mane and mask and baby blue eyes. He was a pegasus.

The fourth and last one have a apple green fur with a blue mane and mask with saphire blue eyes. I think he is a unicorn but I'm not sure I can't see him clearly.

NO ONES POV

Raph : WHAT THE HECK ?!! 

Leo : I-I don't understand .

Donnie : Me either !

Mikey : Dudes. Check it out !

Mikey was look in a puddle of water . The others do the same... then scream.

Raph : Donnie explenation !

Donnie : Uhh I-I don't know ...

Raph : WE ARE FREAKING PONIES !!!!! I HAVE A MUZZLE ! I GOT HOOVES ! And worst of all... I GOT HAIR !!!

Twilight : HEY !

The boys turn around to see the mane six. 

Leo : Who are you ?

Twilight : Oh ! I am Twilight sparkle, the princess of friendship, and these are my friends. Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. AND you aaare ?

Donnie :  Well I'm Donatello Donnie for short, this is Raphael Raph for short , this is Michelangelo Mickey for short and thats Leonardo leo for short.

Twilight : Good its nice to meet you.

Fluttershy look carefully at Leo and her eyes go wide.

Fluttershy : Um... girls.

Leo : Nice to meet ya too . Can you tell us where are we ?

Fluttershy : Girls ...

Twilight : Of course. You are in equestria. 

Rainbow : Ponyville for more details.

Fluttershy : Girls !!

Applejack : What is it sugarcube ?

Fluttershy point at Leo .

Fluttershy : You should take a closer look at him.

When the mane six did their eyes widened as well... they realized that Leo...

Applejack : He-He He's a... an...

Rarity : He's ...an Alicorn ??!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
182K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 62.7K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...