Me, Her and the Drug Cartel

By BubbleBathTiger07

Keith Davy wants out of the illegal organization he was unconsciously drawn into. Well, maybe he knew what he... More

Me, Her and the Drug Cartel
Chapter 2: You're stalking me, what's next murder in my family?
Chapter 3: Did I mention I hate hospitals too?
Chapter 4 Pt 1: Even your Boss has romantic insight
Chapter 4 Pt 2 Even your boss has romantic insight
Chapter 5: Who knew drug dealers could be so childish?
Chapter 6: My family is full of freaks....
Chapter 7: What are these feelings?
Chapter 8: Riding in a buggy
Chapter 9: High Speed, I mean Low Speed Chase
Chapter 10: The man holding a gun against my head has a funny name
Chapter 11:

Chapter 1: Drugs, Purses and Bushes make for an interesting life

1.1K 33 16
By BubbleBathTiger07

Hello All! Welcome to Earth! *does alien symbol thing, realize I can’t do that, so I do the peace symbol thing*

Anyways, a lot of you asked me to upload…so I did. Here it is. I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes….If you do see them, send me a message or something so I can correct them.

Uhhhhhh, I have nothing else to say except that uhhh had me doing a very attractive face (NOT!). I’ll shut up and let you read now.

~ BubbleBathTiger07

Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

A year ago…

I made sure to look both ways before I headed towards the dark alley. The coast needed to be clear, or else I would be in big trouble. Once I was satisfied with my surroundings, I nodded my head. To an outsider, I must have looked like a crazy person. But to us, it was important. It was back up.

Even though I couldn’t see my best friend Johnny, I knew he was there. We had each other’s backs since we were little kids rolling around the rug in our big-ass houses. We were practically brothers. And of course, as our make believe sibling-hood entitled us, we joined the cartel together. Probably the biggest mistake we made at the age of sixteen, but it was a good one. At least that’s what I thought until a couple days ago.  The best decision, until I met her.

I was careful to shake my head discreetly, so I would not worry Johnny. He would start shooting up and down the alleyway, careful to miss me of course, and then the deal would be screwed. I continued to shake it, until all my stupid thoughts left me. I had to focus.

Focus.

I placed my fingers on my temples, rubbing them in a soothing manner. I was starting to get a headache. Maybe it was because yesterday I was out in the cold rain, doing nothing of importance. That was a stupid idea of me, and I’m surely going to get a cold now. Great.

After soothing my pounding head, I dug my hands deeper into the big pockets of my leather jacket. I felt around for the small yellow packet which contained the merchandise. I didn’t feel it. Oh shit. Where is it? I am so dead if I don’t find it right this instance. I was going frantic, until I remembered I put it in my jeans pocket. What a dumbass.

I felt my jeans for it, and found it. I quickly grabbed it and placed it in my leather jacket, along with my hands. I needed to touch it and soothe my nerves from the near heart-attack I almost had.

I started walking down the secluded alleyway, looking around non-chalant manner. I wrinkled my nose in disgust once I smelled the horrifying odor. I immediately found the source. There was a large black garbage can that belonged to the nearby building, filled to the brim with trash. Apart from that, there seemed to be a dead dog around, and someone had to have peed along the edge of the building. I was glad I only had to stay here for a couple of minutes, because the thought of being there for an hour disgusted me.

I kept walking towards the end of the alley, where there was a dead end. There, I saw Mitchell. He was a regular costumer. I nodded my head towards him and stood at least five feet away.

“Davy,” he said as he eyed me over “Johnny around?” he asked.

“Hmm, I’d tell you, but then I might ruin his cover if he was here. So let’s skip the questions and get to the point. You don’t trust me, I don’t trust you. I’m sure you have someone around, don’t you Mitchell?” I asked bored. Seriously, he knows better than to ask me such a stupid question. I’ve been supplying him for almost a year. He should know by now who my back up is.

He gave me a knowing smirk. “Very well then. Where’s my product?” he questioned getting closer to me.

“Ah, ah, ah. You know the drill. Money first.” I said stepping back.

“It’s all about the money. Here” He threw a white envelope at me. I caught it with ease and looked inside; counting the green bills to make sure it was the right amount. It wasn’t.

“Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell. I was beginning to wonder when the day would come that you would rip me off. Guess it was very soon.” I said.

“It’s a deal I will make you. You take that, which is half of what I normally pay, and I’ll keep buying from you. You don’t, I’ll start buying from the Rivera’s.” he said.

The Rivera’s were our rivals. We had the most product, they had the most territory. If you bought from them, you were considered an enemy to the people who belonged to the Smith’s, our cartel.

“Wow, you really are stupid. Once you start buying from us, you can’t leave. You do, you leave in a stretcher transferring you to the place where they take you, make you pretty one last time and bury you six feet under. So rethink your decision, and I’ll come back tomorrow to give you a second chance. Don’t lose it.” I said to him as I threw the envelope at ground in front of him.

“So I still have to pay you full price? And what do you mean six feet under?” he asked me.

I sighed.

“You’ll be dead, Mitchell. You’ll be a dead mother-fucker.” I explained to him.

“Then, I won’t die by the hands of you. It will be someone else.” He said as he took out his knife and lunged at me. I quickly dodged it, already knowing this would happen.

When someone has an addiction the size of Mitchell’s, nothing stops you from getting your drug. And if an obstacle was to come, the only way to deal with it was to kill. It was a good thing I just sold and distributed the damn drugs and didn’t use them or I’d be as crazy as the moron in front of me.

“Bad move, Mitchell. Bad move.”

“I highly doubt it. You said it yourself. You have no back up.” He said while he tried, and failed to stab me again.

“That’s what you think.” I said.

Faster than lightning speed, Johnny was in front of him pulling the trigger. Guess the idiot was right. He wasn’t going to die by me; he instead died by the hands of my best friend.

“Hey Mitchell, this is why you don’t assume shit. It makes an ass out of you and me. On second thought, it leaves me alive and you dead.” I said as I kicked his lifeless body. I turned towards Johnny who was smirking at me knowingly.

“Come on dude. I’m hungry.” I said as I pushed past him.

“No thanks? I just saved your life from that freak-o and you just brush me off? What is that?” he asked me incredulously. But knowing Johnny as long as I had, I knew he was kidding.

“Lunch is on me. That’s my thank you. Now come on, if I wasn’t killed by that idiot, I’ll be dead of intoxication.”

“Huh?”

“It reeks in this alley.” I said.

“Oh. Yeah, it does.” He said. Johnny started running down the alley just then. When I finally caught up to him, I noticed him skipping around and stopping random strangers.

“I’m so excited! My uncle Keith is going to take me to lunch, and I’m gonna play on the slides.” He told this lady with a goofy smile on his face.

The lady just grabbed hold of the child she was with, and walked away muttering something to her child.

“Nice, Johnny. I won’t be surprised when she puts a restraining order against you.” I told him shaking my head. He ignored me and walked up to an old lady.

“Hey-“he began, but was cut off by the lady as she whacked him over the head, numerous times might I add, with her small purse. It was definitely a sight to see, and I couldn’t stop laughing out loud. The lady looked at me, and whacked me in the head. What the hell?

It was Johnny’s turn to laugh, but he quickly sobered up when the old woman glared at her.

“Stupid people these days. Trying to look like hooligans. Why in my day…” she began to lecture us, and I immediately blocked her out. Then my stomach growled.

“What was that young man? Go eat! Why you probably have no money with the way you look…” she started again, but her comment struck home. The way I look? I think I was dressed okay. I watched my reflection on a nearby store and made sure I didn’t clash. I was wearing a green shirt, dark rinse almost black jeans that hung loosely on my waist, black leather jacket and combat boots. My brown hair was disheveled in a messy just-got-out of bed look. I honestly, didn’t understand. Then I looked at Johnny and saw that he was wearing a similar outfit, but instead of wearing a t-shirt and a leather jacket, he just wore a grey wife-beater. You could see his tattoo emerging from the inside of his shirt, and his face was scrunched up as he rolled his eyes at what the lady was lecturing about.

Of course, the lady saw that and slapped him. I started to laugh, but turned into a cough when she turned towards me. I felt Johnny’s glare on the side of my head, since he knew I was stifling a laugh. Just then, a gorgeous girl came up and she looked worried.

“Oh my goodness! Grandma, what are you doing?” She yelled at the petite, grey-haired woman in front of us.

My eyes raked over her body, and if I was a cat, I would have purred in approval. She was wearing tight, dark skinny jeans that clung to her body in the right places and made her legs look extremely long. She wore a light blue ruffled shirt that shaped her figure nicely and when she bent down to pick her grandmother’s purse that had somehow fallen down, I caught a glimpse of the inside of her shirt, and instantly felt Keith Jr. get excited as I eyed the white lacy bra she had on.

I shifted my jeans discreetly so no one could notice my little buddy down there trying to gain attention. I heard a snicker next to me, and shot Johnny an annoyed glance. I was never gonna hear the end of this.

As she righted herself and handed the purse to the lady, I can now say was her grandmother, she turned to us and I recognized her.

Melissa Allmond. She was a new transfer this year, and was in my Spanish class. She looked at us and smiled ruefully. Damn, she was hot.

“I am so sorry for this. I was helping her with something and I just turned my back and she disappeared. I hope you won’t sue, she’s a little bit crazy.” She apologized to us. She looked so innocent. I had a lump in my throat, and swallowed hard, before I could speak again.

“No worries. That won’t happen.” I said.

‘Ok, we’ll be on our way then. I am really sorry.” She said as she grabbed her grandmother’s hand and led us away.

Johnny was about to say something and I put my hand out to stop him.

“Don’t.” That was all it took to let him know that I meant it.

*

After eating lunch, and reporting to our boss that Mitchell was dead, I dropped Johnny at his house. I decided that I needed to go for a walk, and headed for the park. I was walking along the trail, when I heard some voices talking on the other side of the bushes. I recognized one of them and crouched down to listen better.

“Wait, so you had a run in with the school’s bad boy?” some girl screeched.

“Shh, Dana. Someone will hear. And yes. He was totally checking me out and I felt like I was some platter of food on display. It was really uncomfortable, not to mention embarrassing because my grandmother was there.” Melissa told the girl named Dana.

“Oh, well that sucks. Do you like him?” Dana asked her. I heard them come closer and I stiffened. Oh no.

“Honestly, no. I’m not into that type.” She responded. My heart deflated at the sound of those words and my mind was processing a million things at once.

Why didn’t she like me? What was her type? Who does she like, so I can beat him up?

The mental debate I was having distracted me from hearing them approach me. I looked up to find an angry looking Melissa and a shocked Dana. I just realized that I was eavesdropping, and my position wasn’t going to help my case.

“What are you doing? Were you listening in?” she asked while glaring.

“Oh, look there it is!” I said looking like a complete idiot and grabbing some dust from the floor and hiding it securely in my hand.

“What?” she asked, eyeing me warningly.

“I dropped my , uh, my, uh…contact?” I said, but it sounded more like a question.

“Sure…we’ll leave you to it then.” She said as she grabbed Dana’s hand and walked away.

Of course, curiosity got the best of me, and I trailed closely behind them, like the stalker I apparently wanted to become.

So, what’d you guys think? Haha, the old lady was funny. Reminds me of something my grandmother would do.

Anyyyways, Comment/vote/fan or whatever it is your heart’s desire.

I’ll be waiting

*Penguins are cool, giraffes are awesome, but nothing beats a bubble-bath taking tiger!

~ BubbleBathTiger07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.8K 23
Coming from nothing, Alex Grayson fought and clawed his way to the top. Creating and founding The Sinners MC all on his own, he becomes the President...
16.3K 550 10
Kaylee Worthington isn't your typical, rich teenage girl. In fact, she's a tech geek. Two days after witnessing her father's murder, she runs to her...
96.3K 3.7K 53
Sex, money, and drugs. When she becomes apart of a band that her brother was in, she slowly begins to realize why exactly she didn't like to fall int...
3.8K 190 28
This is my first ever Fanfic that I wrote..... Ellie Peters has had it tough. Kicked out of home and forced to work for a company that sells drugs. T...