The Blindfold » l.t au

By EvieNight

(Currently under revision and editing) An Intern at NBC, a crude Architect and lots of kink ❝He had a thing f... More

The Blindfold
one ✔
two ✔
three ✔
four ✔
five ✔
six ✔
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Important
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty

epilogue

992 31 7
By EvieNight

I want to thank each and every one of you for the endless support. I'm still grinning like mad and shaking because I actually have over 1K votes here it's just so unreal!! oh and more than 47K reads I'm so happy wtf guys!!!!!

Lola and Louis's journey ends :( but we'll see more of them in Selene ;) And don't forget I'm going to post a book of some EXTRA(%99 smutty, %1 not-so-smutty) scenes from Kinks of Life. It'll be up January along with Selene.

P.S this part is mainly about how they learnt to cope after what happened, and focuses mostly on that night after Lottie's surprise. It'll be in italic bc it's a flashback.

..

Over the past few weeks, Louis and I had become closer to each other than ever before. I think it's mostly because we had nothing to hide now, no channeling emotions or strictly-physical territory anymore. We were lovers and now we still are, but mostly, we're lovers in every way: emotional and physical. I've never wanted someone this much in my life and I've never been consumed with this much love. 

Things were so tentative with us at first, but I'd learned to stay and listen and he'd learned that I would be careful with his heart. I could still remember our first tonight together after we'd gone back together, how everything was so sweet and raw. 

We were driving back to our building, but Lottie and Dylan decided to spend the night at Dylan's. I could tell Louis wasn't very happy about this, but it was his sister's life after all and Dylan had proven to be a good guy. It was just that big-brother thing. However, it didn't effect our night, because once we stood in the elevator, facing each other, I saw the warmth in his eyes, mixed with sweetness and wariness. 

He was still hurt, and I'd do whatever I could to fix it. 

"We can go to my apartment," I offered when the elevator stopped. He was quiet, so I rushed more words. "I mean, if you want..." 

He snorted. "If I want?" He snatched my purse and dug for my keys, smiling secretively. "I do want, but the question is: what is it that I want?" 

My brows knitted in confusion, but there was a flutter in my stomach. He was being playful, but ironically disappointed. He unlocked my apartment and took my hand, taking me inside and shutting the door behind us. The apartment was quiet and dimly lit, a bit messy since I hadn't expected to leave the studio apartment. 

I was feeling anxious, and it made me fumble with words. "I'm sorry it's messy." I blurted out, rubbing my arm nervously. "I didn't think we'd come back here and--" 

"Lola," he whispered my name earnestly, standing straight in front of me, lifting my chin to meet his sweet eyes. "It's me, Lola. It's just me, Cherry." 

I nodded, but tears stung my eyes. I couldn't stop them, and they fell, hot and rapid down my cheeks. He said nothing, just gently wiping them away before cradling my head to his chest. I would've clawed at him if I could, and I'd crawl inside his body and never leave. 

I trembled. "I don't want to lose you." My fear was gnawing at me. 

"You won't. I'm not going anywhere," he said simply. "It's okay to make mistakes, Cherry, but don't go breaking my heart like this." 

"I won't. I couldn't. Not anymore." I spoke fervently, sniffling as I looked up at him. His smile could light up New York city, but it was only for me. I noticed he was searching his pockets for something, and laughed so hard when he wiped my nose with a tissue. 

"Oh my God," I laughed harder when he bent down and kissed my tears, humming against my cheeks. "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Tasting one of the few things I'm going to taste tonight." 

My laughter died, replaced by a mute moan at the provocative meaning behind his words. My heart thundered in an even mix of excitement and nervousness, and my cheeks flushed red as I looked at him. My love, the dirty man who's given me a blindfold the second night of meeting him. The one who made me so happy and gave me a home even as my parents were away. I looked at him, surprised that I knew he was the one was simple finality. It was the kind of feeling that had no doubt laced with it. 

"Kiss me," I stood on my toes, pleading to feel him. "I missed you so much." 

He gave me a teasing kiss, but one that made me ache for so much more. I whimpered in distress and he smiled a devious smile, nipping at my lower lip and sucking the flushed skin into his mouth. I could barely stand steadily in reaction to the seemingly innocent, yet despicable assault. I was so thirsty for him, greedy because it's been so fucking long. 

"I believe there's no rush, Cherry," he kissed just beneath my earlobe, sneaking his hand into my shorts and squeezing my ass. "We have all night, and a good part of tomorrow." 

"Start now," I begged again, and was met with dark amusement. "Louis!" 

He tossed me over his shoulder, the sound of his rumbling chuckle reminding me of a similar situation. I expected him to throw me on the bed, but he just laid me on the floor and settled on top of me. I giggled in astonishment. 

"There's a bed just over there." I laughed, yet I didn't mind where he'd make love to me, as long as he did anyway. 

He hummed, offering a careless shrug, peppering my neck with kisses and playful bites, roaming his hands wherever he could reach. He was touching me like I was a treasure, kissing me like he couldn't get enough. My heart was beating fast, my body softening for him. I felt truly happy after so many nights I spent alone, felt at peace. Was this what they meant by being in love? It felt so good. 

I threaded my fingers in his hair and kissed him, stroking his tongue with mine, pouring all the passion trapped inside me in this kiss. He didn't hold back either, and soon we were breathless and flushed, with him grinding his hips against me and me trying to rub my trapped nipples against his chest. I wanted to see him, all of him, and I wanted him to see me, all of me, I wanted to see the fire in his eyes when he looked at me, I needed it so bad. I needed to know that he could still want me like mad even after everything. I needed to know my lover was still as kinky as the first night I ever had him. 

I pushed him off gently, getting up and pressing my finger to my lips in a shush sign, willing him with my eyes to let me do what I want. I think he smiled, leaning up on his elbows, making me almost laugh in amusement. Why stay on the floor, Louis? 

"On the bed," I smirked, meeting his eyes with challenge. Yes I just gave an order, so what? "Unless you want to miss the show." 

His nostrils flared, and my lower stomach tightened in reaction. Oh yeah, the fire was still there. Nothing made me happier than the lust glinting in his eyes, and the love I found there, too. 

It felt strange to say I was in love, I didn't even see it coming. At first, he was the best physical lover I've ever had, and then I started to feel jittery whenever I saw him out of the bedroom--awkward more like it--and then suddenly I met his sister, I mended her relationship with her father, earned the old man's admiration. And suddenly I'd feel jealous of that Cecily, I'd feel angry when he'd act possessively. And then out of nowhere came Angela, and I'd feel protective of him, closer to him. He'd tell me about how she broke his heart, how slightly similar I'd been to her, and then he'd deny it completely. And suddenly I left, and realized how terribly deep I was in love with him. 

Not a normal way to fall in love, I might say. 

"Yawn." I blinked back to him, seeing the goading expression on his face. I was still setting my hands on the hem of my top, so I smirked at his bored expression. 

Game on, Lover. 

As slowly as possible, I took my top off, swaying my hips just a little. Gone was the bored expression, replaced with anticipation, heat. My bra was partly see-through, and my nipples were hard points against the soft fabric. Nothing aroused me more than Louis's rapt attention and his need. My whole body was warm and well on its way to being hot. I wiggled my hips as I slid my shorts down my legs, kicking them in his way. They landed on the bed next to him, and he laughed, taking his shirt off. The sight of his torso was enough to surge more heat through me. 

Damn. 

I walked closer until I was standing between his open legs, looking down at him and softly playing with his hair. His eyes were heavy-lidded, shining with swirls of lust and passion. I climbed over his lap and aligned my ass right over his coُck, making him groan. 

"I want to be filthy tonight," I whispered, rocking over him. "I want you to own every part of me, so I would never doubt it again that I'm yours." 

His eyes fluttered, understanding making his heartbeat faster. I could feel it, and I could imagine the things I wanted him to do, the touch I wanted to feel. I got excited, even more than I was. 

I breathed right against his ear: "And I want to own you, too, lover. You're mine just the same." 

Something burned through his eyes, because he flung me off of him and right on the bed. I laughed, parting my legs to let him settle over me. He entwined our fingers and held me captive, rocking his body against mine, clothes the only barrier between us and the immense pleasure awaiting. He whispered filthy things against my ear, fueling the flame of my need until I was dripping. 

"I want to be filthy, too," he groaned against my mouth, one hand snaking down and rubbing over my moist panties. "I want to be filthy for you, with you every night. For as long as we live." 

My hips rose, grinding against his palm. I moaned against his mouth, our hot breaths mingling, entwining, becoming one just like we were about to be. I worked on his pants, my breathing irregular in reaction to his thumb rubbing my clitُoris. I worked his pants and boxers down his hips, and the sight of his coُck, hard and wet at the head had me digging my nails involuntarily into his firm ass. He groaned in surprise, eyes darkening with thrill. I'd missed this feral need whenever we touched. 

"I'm on the pill," I blurted. "I started taking it even when we...we were apart. I just--I guess I always had a little hope of being with you again."

He stared at me, well, mostly at my lips. "I just want to be responsible, so we'll use a condom tonight, okay?" 

My heart went pang with disappointment. "You don't trust me?" 

"Damn it, no," he kissed me, hard. "I just maybe need to do tests myself, to be sure. I'd never hurt you, Lola, and never like this."  

He made a good point, but I was still disappointed. I wanted to feel him, I wanted him to feel me. 

I groaned. "You're getting tested tomorrow." 

He laughed, ticking my side once before suddenly penetrating me with his fingers. I was drenched and swollen, the relief from his touch so immense I cried out, wishing it were him instead. I was so keyed up I could come under two minutes. Maybe even in a minute, because my blood was roaring so hard in my ears, and I was feeling fluttery around his finger. 

I begged breathlessly. "More."  

He smiled darkly. "Your wish is my command, Cherry." And then he added two more fingers, causing me to let out a long, breathy moan, arching my back against him. He groaned when my hard, trapped niُpples rubbed against his chest. My eyes rolled back into my head as I screamed, electric pleasure spreading through my limbs. I writhed like a cat in the heat until the tremors faded, leaving me boneless and gasping for breath.

He was nowhere done with me, and nor was I ready to sleep. The night was still young, and this lover was mine for as long as I could have him.

.. 

I think I've died watching History mv omf guys it's sooo good lots of narry and lilo IT'S ALL I WANTED IT TO BE! 😍

This story is officially over! Ik I promised two-part epilogue but I can't shove more words into this book or it's gonna be a wasted effort. I'll start editing it sometime today, and new scenes will be added through it. 

I love you so much for reaching this far with me. Selene will be updated very soon! Add it to your library if you want. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 24.8K 58
Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge him by his name, but they don't know his...
232K 6.5K 32
'sit on Harry's lap for 3 minutes' is my today's dare. Well lets fucking do this. I stand up from my bed and go to find Harry. He's still sitting on...
140K 5.3K 20
'What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms...' - mature content @teecaakes covers
60.5K 1.9K 31
[Completed] DILF: Dad I'd like to fuck. Niall just began his freshman year in college, rooming with his best friend Louis Tomlinson that he's known f...