Never Forget [book one]

By HoraaanHuggs

{Complete/being edited} - Niall Horan & Rosaline Kendall have been bestfriends for as long as they can rememb... More

Before You Read ♡
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Epilogue.
Author's Note.
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL!

Chapter Sixty-Six

14.5K 297 94
By HoraaanHuggs

You guys should comment how much you love me for updating 4 times in the last three days ;))

It'll be a bit until I update again, considering that it's Monday... And I have summerschool, and shitty ass homework.

This chapter is C R A Z Y .

PLEASE, PLEASE... VOOOTEEE♥

{ & comment ]

---------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Six~

Nothing is more better than sleeping in the arms of the person you love.

I thought that, up until 5 in the morning.

Mouth watering bacon and donuts sounded nice; freshly hot made... And... And grape soda on the side!

Perhaps, bacon cut up into tiny bits and put ontop of the donuts with creamy glaze on it. Mmmm...

The sky was dark blue still, likely to start getting lighter in the next few minutes.

I pulled my head off of Niall's chest slowly, to see if he was awake, but he wasn't.

First I reached over to the lamp, seeking to find my hearing aids, but only ended up finding one.

I'm only going to eat, it doesn't matter if I have one.

Then I crawled out of the bed. I wondered how I'd manage to get out of my jeans in my sleep.

Instead of putting back on my tight jeans, I found a pair of Niall's sweats, and socks, and prowled out of the room, not sure where I'd get bacon donuts at.

Maybe, I'll go get fried Oreos.

Why not both?

I got pass Louis who was knocked out on the couch in success... I suppose the rest had gotten up to go get in their beds.

With food on my mind, I headed down to the 24hour hotel buffet.

Unfortunately, I was the only one there, being the only late night muncher in the hotel, apparently.

I had just grabbed my plate and piled it with pancakes since they hand no donuts, or Oreos. Their bacon was burnt so I passed on it, settling it with sausage.

Just as I had put my plate down at the far corner booth's table, not helping but to feel watched.

I got myself two glasses, like a boss... One of orange juice, and one of milk.

This would go down well... And wait til breakfast time... I'll probably eat a steak, and cheese cake, with a blue slushy. Yum.

My plate was nicely placed with my two cups on either side, and just as my mouth began to water, I realized something. What, was I expecting to eat with my hands?

I went back for silverware, getting too excited to get back to my food.

I grabbed a fork with my right hand at the buffet tables, and as my left hand reached for a knife, two strong arms appeared around my waist, making me drop what I held.

"You scared me," I giggled... But when I looked down at the hands, I remembered that Niall didn't have deformed left thumb, or tattoos at all.

I swiveled around gasping.

"What do you want?!"

He didn't answer, for it were Job Hopper pulling me away towards the exit.

"Let go!" I snatched my wrist away.

But he only deeply chuckled, taking me by the ponytail.

I only whined, but nonetheless followed him... Basically because I wasn't really given a fucking choice.

I told you, Rose... He was no good at all...

We'd only made it to just outside the buffet, when there was a voice that stopped us.

"Aye, let her go!"

The guy let go, frightened as we both whirled around to see an angry Harry.

God, was I grateful for Harry's annoying ass... This was the second time he'd come to save my life.

The Job guy didn't even hesitate to leave. He kind of half ran out the hotel door.

Were they not monitoring who comes in and out of this shit hole?! I should sue...

I didn't seemed fazed as I nonchalantly walked towards Harry. His face holding a worried look, mines reassuring.

My death was obviously coming soon... I guaranteed it... But that's okay.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

Harry didn't bring up just now's scenario, knowing all too well that it wasn't a good idea, as he led me into the buffet, "Duty calls. My two girls are hungry."

I should've known... It was Addison's baby hormones needing to be taken care of.

How cute was it of Harry to come and get food for his pregnant girlfriend at almost 6 in the morning? Pregnant people eat a lot as you should know... Their moods change quick too. It must suck being pregnant... Because you don't even realize the mood swings, or the extra eating, until someone informs you.

"It's a boy." I smiled, only hoping.

I don't see why he didn't just order room service.

Harry groggily, yet gracefully made his girlfriend a plate, as I added more to my plate.

When we were done, we headed back upstairs together.

I gasped.

"What?" Harry asked, stopping in his tracks, as did I.

"I forgot my juice."

"We have some, up there..." He appointed.

"No, I'd rather that one." I don't know... I was picky with my food, plus I wanted to drink it on the way up.

"Okay, I'll wait for you here." Harry sighed.

I handed him my plate, then he was carrying two filled plates.

I must say... Big hands come in handy. Don't they?

Niall's hands had grown just as monstrous as Harry's since before tour. But I liked it... I felt more safe.

I had gotten my cup, leaving the milk still sitting there, but suddenly when I was walking away, I just stopped in my tracks.

Their was a reason why... But I was just figuring out why... Slowly as everything was setting in.

At first, there wasn't any pain at all... But I realized my body was going into shock. My left hand trembled with the glass of orange juice in it.

Soon, there was a dull throbbing on the left side of my back. I think there were tears gathering in my eyes as I reached my hand behind my back to the pained spot and pulled it away quickly.

The bright red color overtook my vision when it was set in sight. The pain grew intent as I was confused as to what, and why this was happening to me.

It was unbearable as I looked over my shoulder to try to get a glimpse as to what was in my back.

When the glass cup that once was in my hand clashed with the floor, everything began moving in slow motion. Orange juice and glass splashing just a few feet away.

For some reason, I caught the face of James and Job Hopper standing side by side behind me before the pain magnified to a million times worst.

Everything then made sense... Of course the two would be working together to destroy me... But why?

What did I ever do to them? Who put them up to this?

Rosaline... fall forward into to the juice and glass. Don't fall backwards, or else it'll go through you, I thought. The knife.

Fall backwards if you want to die.

Just as the tears rolled down my cheeks, Harry's voice was yelling my name from a distance...

Earth began to spin again, as everything begun moving at it's normal pace again.

My face collided with the floor.

Everything went white, instead of it's usual black whenever I passed out.

I was stabbed... And I think it was my time to go.

Unfortunately...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 362 13
When Emily gets the job of her dreams, a back up dancer for One Direction, she is less than thrilled to discover her dancer partner is Louis, not the...
31.1K 547 19
its 2010, One Direction has just become a band... But there's a sixth member? And it's a girl? Louis Tomlinson has been best friends with Maddi Ellio...
242K 6.7K 20
Claire has been best friends with Niall Horan since they were kids. One night, before a One Direction concert, unexpected events happen and everythi...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...