Expect Something {BillDip Fan...

By myotpisnotstraight

After 6 years of finishing High School on Piedmont, Mabel and Dipper Pines came back to Gravity Falls. But wi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Random Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random yet Important Scene at Chapter 18 and 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 30

210 13 5
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Its the 30th chapter. Shit. I am so happy.

Thank you!

***

Chapter 30 "The Chase; The Queen"

Lotte's POV (Just a short one, probably.)

Was I desprate? Desprate to kill Dipper? To get this power that the Beast is saying? A unknown power that no human can have. I was hoping to be Alice, I should be Alice. I've been playing with my life for this power. To kill. To live. To see Father again. He's waiting for me at the cabin. I know he is.

But, will this be worth it? If I stab the sword at her chest. The sword that held the letter for the Queen of Hearts, mortal enemy of Alice in Wonderland. A sword that is only made to kill Alice, to slice Alice. Will this be actually worth it?

Even though, she was the first person I talked to eversince I was trapped inside that stupid lamp. She was nice, although she glared at me at first. She has a kind, simple heart. A person that knew, she wasn't special but tender-hearted to the ones she loves.

Dipper. She's so- amazing.

She's so- lucky.

She's so- important.

Will I able to kill her? Knowing I will regret every inch of this thought and my decision at the end will be?

"Lotte, Lotte. Your goal is to use this sword to stab Alice. She is your only target and no one else's. Hurry, your Father is waiting for you."
The Beast. He said Father is waiting for me. He is. He is. He is. I cant be rude and make him wait, I need to go.

Who shall I believe? What decision will I make? What action will I do?

***

Third Person's POV

"Lotte..."

Dipper let out a huge breath as she say the brunette's name. Lotte's eyes are darted on Dipper's chest, knowing any minute now, it will be covered in pure red blood. The sweater will be such a great waste of hand work. Her grip tighten around the handle, she was having a hard time to think. She took a fast breath. "Hi." She says.

The atmosphere was very heavy. At the dark night's clouds. The fake moon is high up, just like underneath the two important humans and the two strong demons. The wind was cold but there was a howl, that we all knew. The trees looks very confusing but it was beautiful. There was no stars but only the light coming from the fake moon shines.

Dipper was afraid, terrified to be exact. If she moves, in an instant the point will stab her right through her chest. If she dont, she'll also die. But she cant die. Not until, she knows where the others are. Her family. Mabel. She has to see Mabel again. Whatever it takes, she has to leave this place without killing anyone. And without letting anyone get killed, ever.

Pine Tree, an order now. I cant protect you if you dont give me an order!

Bill's voice rang inside Dipper's head, but she cant speak nor breath. Her heart beat is the only thing she can hear and her own inner thoughts.

As for Lotte, her breathing was harsh. She wasn't injuired but she was severely tired, she cant think and decide. What does she wanted?

Lotte. Your Father is waiting. Just push the sword. Everything will end where you wanted it to be.

Lotte gulped, eyes half-lidded. She doesn't want to kill Dipper, but she has to. She has to. She has to!

Her lips trembled. "I.. I have to.. I have to.. Dipper.." She muttered. Her voice is cracked but no tears came, she cant cry. This place is not a right place to cry. Not at this oppurtunity.

Dipper bite her lower lip, as the sword close to her chest started to pull up and as if, everything slowed down. She cant hear anything. She cant think of anything. She cant see anything. She is the anything. Her eyes went blank, like dark orbs with no corneas. She was the anything, she was the everything.

'Bill, attack the Beast.'

As after the order was done, Bill's eyes glowed in red. Ready to answer his Alice's orders. He was still on his stance until as one cloud passed by the moon, he hastily attacked the Beast. Unfortunately, the Beast was always ready and easily defensed himself.

"Its been awhile since I felt those old veins of yours, Beast." Bill purred, grinning in a mocking way. The veins on his wrists had thorns, bitting deeply on the thin skin of his. But yet, he felt mockery instead of pain.

The Beast glared. "You've never changed, Dream Demon." He says, tightening his grip on his wrist as blood started to bleed out even more.

Bill chuckled in delight. Just by the sight of red, pure blood. He was content. "Oh, Beast." He leaned even more forward, almost can see the Beast's true form. "You've never learn~"

At the other side, Dipper pushed her weight on the fingers of her left hand. Her eyes harden but still shows great honor of concern to Lotte. "Lotte." Dipper called her, stupidly. Lotte stared at her deep eyes, distracted for the moment.

Dipper smiled foolishly with a pinch of sadness on her eyes and a two cups of teasing on her expression. "I'm sorry."

Her left fingers pushed her body from the other direction, carefully letting the blade stab the ground. A milimeter between the sharp blade and the tip of her hair. Dipper hastily stood up, almost falling back but managed her balanced. She has nothing for defensing herself. And looks like Bill is enjoying mocking the Beast.

Lotte clicked her tongue, annoyed how she got defenceless and distracted. She was thinking too much. And this oppurtunity is not worth thinking for, it is worth doing for. She handled the sword properly again and charged onto Dipper, with her battle cry.

"Hya!"

"-kuh!"

Dipper bite her inner cheek. The tip of the blade scratched the nape of her neck, it was deep and now bleeding. But she couldn't careless. She has nothing to defense herself to. Nothing. Nothing. Her widgets on her brain moved fast, thinking of something. She has to think of something!

"Dammit!" Dipper cursed under her breath as she saw an opening at Lotte's feet, her foot is swollen probably from due to climbing trees and walking. She ran towards Lotte, making her more alert with the sword held high.

Just one... shot. If this dont go what I wanted to be, I'll probably get stab on the head.

Her breathing was harsh, she cant see well on a dark place but she has to trust herself, atleast her own being, she has to trust it. Dipper was 4 foot infront of Lotte. She purposely slipped her foot down as Lotte swings her sword in a wrong way and only made Dipper's cap flew away from her head, now her hair is flowing all the way. Making it more harder for her. She cursed.

As Dipper slipped her foot down, she let her right hand be the dominant one and took control of her lower body. Her foot swiftly tackled one of Lotte's foot, making her slide down at her back. Lotte gasped, as she lays harshly. Her eyes harden and hatred grew, she was about to stand up until the other thing happened now.

Dipper was ontop of her, using the sword that Lotte's using, she pointed the blade on her nose. She was panting the air she needed, eyebrows furrowed. She was furious, hatred isn't going anywhere. Nothing will. This is only load of bullshit.

Lotte's eyes focused at the point of the blade, if she leans a little forward, the tip of her nose will bleed. She shifted her eyes to Dipper, anger raising on her chest.

"Kill me now. Thats the reason of pinning me down, aren't it?" There was a hint of sarcasm on her voice, but her frown was serious.

Dipper purse her lips, not letting her eyes wander to the two demon who is brawling magical and weird things around them.

"I wont kill you, Lotte. Lets talk about this---"

"No! I wont! Dipper, this kind of thing is not worth talking for! It will only waste time!" Lotte cutted her sentence, she was also furious. So angry that she wanted not needed to kill Dipper. This was only her last chance. Last chance.

"But, I cant kill you! We can talk about this!"

"For the love of! We cant! Why cant you understand that? Wisdom is not always the answer! Sometimes you have to fight to get what you want!" Lotte yelled, which is her own opinion. Her mouth was always full of wisdom. But wisdom never actually helped her and her Father, that wont help them be rich or anything.

Lotte gritted her teeth and grabbed the blade, which made Dipper gasped, surprised. "Lotte! Yo--" Lotte shoved her away, as the blade of the sword cuts deeper on her fragile small hand. It badly hurts, she thought. But she endured it and throwed the sword away from them.

Dipper stood up, woobly. She just realized that her ankle is injuired. She cant stand up straight. She looked up to Lotte, which her eyes are pure anger and hatred. She wanted to kill her. Because Dipper doesn't understand everything. She is weak, a coward. A person who even think of killing someone for someone she loves the most.

"We have to end this, Alice." Lotte spewed the words so stern, it was too hurtful and pained for Dipper to comprehense.

Dipper clenched her jaw, she knows. She knows. That talking wont do any good. It was always said. Yet, she didnt listened. She was selfish. She didnt cared of any other people's opinions. She was stupid, dumb. She cant do anything right.

I guess I'll die, this might be the last.

When Bill heard those words from Dipper's head, he quickly turned to his Pine Tree. Dipper was hurt. She suffered more bruises and injury than Lotte. And he cant do anything, unless Dipper ordered him to do something. He was so annoyed, he is only limited when it comes to this. He had to follow his human at all costs. To see the strenght of their bond.

Unlike him, Bill was still on a good shape. So as the Beast, both of them are. Both of them can regenerate their bodies, healing at some time. Both of them have high qualities of powers, blessed by darkness. Both of them are powerful, strong, fearless.

Bill clicked his tongue. He has to think of a way to distract the other demon, to atleast help or cheer up his human. But he has no way to cheer her up now, the Beast is on high speed of attacking and Bill kept defensing and if he found a blind spot, he'll attack forcibly.

'Pine Tree?'

Dipper blinked but she didnt turned her head or else Lotte will get suspicious and might order the Beast to attack, head on, Bill.

Yeah? Are you okay?

'Dont worry about me. Dont give up okay?' Bill groaned, that was such a dumb encouragement.

Dipper was about to answer back when suddenly, Lotte ran, faster than before and used both of her hands to gripped on Dipper's neck. Dipper gasped, she cant breath now. She can breath on her nose but it was strangling her on the neck. "-a-ah..!" She gasped.

"I have to, I have to." Lotte kept chanting, over and over. Shutting herself from the world. It was only her and Dipper, in a dark place. Waiting Death to come for Dipper. Her eyes we're lunaticism. She was getting crazy, out of her mind.

Bill's eye widen when he saw Dipper being strangled, he halted. "Pine Tree!" He yelled and a perfect chance for the Beast to attack him, he took the chance and strangled Bill with his old roots. Bill clenched his jaw, he can transform back to his demon form. But it will be a huge loss. He has to think of another way out.

Dipper gritted her teeth, now she really cant breath. Just by this, it was enough to make her tears come. No, she had to think. Dont let the frustration and anger over washed her. She isn't like that!

You have to think now. Think. Think, deeply. What will you do?

She squinted her eyes, her eyes furrowed more deeper and her smile turned frowned. She cant think of anything, nothing at all.

It was either killing herself or killing Lotte.

And as fast that we could imagine, she made a decision, a choice.

"L-.. Lo-..tte.." Dipper called her once knew friend between gasps of air. Lotte didnt looked nor turned her ear for her, but she was listening.

I guess she wont listen to me. She wouldn't.

Dipper closed her eyes, consentrating herself on that one thought on her. This will be the end of it, and she will regret every inch of her choice. And she hopes that someone will still accept and understand her, once she did her action.

Bill? Are you listening?

'Yeah.. I can breath, but the goddamn throat is killing me.'

Dipper choose to smile by those words, it was nice hearing him the same afterall of this.

Give me.. something sharp, and long enough to reach her.

Bill blinked, he narrowed his eye to Dipper, who was the same condition, being killed bit by bit. Does he realized what she was going to do? Or will it be the other way around? He was too surprised to answer but his hand automatically gave what she wanted.

It wasn't a spear nor a sword. It was really a sharp glass that is able to reach Lotte with one move of a muscle.

Dipper smiled sadly for Lotte as she got the glass and forcibly chocking herself as by the end of the glass, the sharp pointed end reached for her stomache.

Stabbing someone needs a hard push to be clearly stabbed, luckily, as the end of glass pushed lightly inside the flesh of Lotte, she gasped and her scream filled the silent night air. That made her let go of Dipper's neck, she gasped the air but didnt stopped. Once Dipper touched the ground, she ran deep on her stomache. The glass was making weird sounds as it pushed and that was hard to hear for Dipper, her eyes were wet, her chest was thumping so hard it might explode any minute now!

The glass stopped as Dipper too, she looked deep on Lotte's dazed but dead eyes. She was crying, Dipper was. She never thought...

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Lotte.. I-I have to.." Dipper apologized, her voice was cracked. Her eyes were swollen from fresh tears. Her hands that gripped tightly on the glass, was trembling.

Lotte was shocked, who knew, that Dipper will actually find a dark courage to kill her? She smiled weakly by that. And she knew it was like her too, Dipper and her, they were almost the same.

The hand that is on Lotte's stomache, is now covered in blood, pure red blood. This was unacceptable for the Beast, he was furious.

"Y... yeah.. We have to.." Lotte brushed her bloodied hand on Dipper's wet cheek, it really did brushed. The hand lost its life and fell back on her side, Lotte's eyes went dark then blank. Her smile was there, but it was nothing anymore.

Lotte died. The Vegan Bearer or the Queen of Hearts is eliminated.

And that means, Dipper let go of the glass as her eyes narrowed on the Beast, who made a terrible howl of a sound. Her eyes were in rage, but she wasn't angry at all.

"Queen and her Ace, eliminated." She muttered.

The Beast disappeared in a poof, and she noticed so as Lotte's body too. Leaving only a bloody shade of glass on the ground.

Bill was alright, as said earlier, he can breath but the pain on his throat stayed. But he doesn't cared about that at all, he was worried about his Alice. He looked at her back, that seems so big and strong from this lenght but in closure, she was so small, fragile. He never thought...

Dipper was kneeling infront of the glass, her hand soaked in Lotte's blood as she kept crying. The bloody cheek that Lotte gave made it more heavier to be touched and removed.

She clenched her hands on the blood pool, with a huge thought on her mind.

I killed Lotte, I killed someone.

Dipper's POV

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Guilt, regret, hatred.

***

Ces: YOLO

Words: 2825

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 47.4K 37
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
138K 17.1K 77
La historia trata de una escritora qué se hace famosa por un golpe de suerte y un buen descubrimiento de parte del editorial, su nombre Sarocha Chank...
250K 20.3K 47
Historias del guapo piloto monegasco, Charles Leclerc.
431K 16.3K 51
No hace falta explicar nada, ya saben de que trata esto. La portada NO es mía, créditos a su artista. Historia dedicada simplemente a entretener. OJO...