Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

By sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!

3.4K 104 2
By sasaki_Senna

Sasuke's POV

Nii-san....

I look down, beside me, Senna crying...

Nii-san is someone so important to her...

I kneel down beside her and cupped her cheek.

"Senna... I'm sorry" I said.

I hug her as she cry... I've been hurting Senna for so long... And yet, I didn't realise I've been hurting her so badly until Nii-san told me...

Suddenly the wall beside us start crumbling and it destroy.

I held Senna and jump away.

"Aha!! Found ya!!" Suigetsu and Juugo came in view.

"Its you two..." I said.

"Whats with the chick? There's war around us and you're flirting with a girl?" Suigetsu smirk.

I just glared at him.

"Wow, wow... chill. Just kidding, just kidding" He raise his arm in defense.

"Sorry, Sasuke..." Senna pulled away.

I look at her, rubbing away the stray tears.

"Its okay..." I said.

I place her on the rock, sitting down.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Thats mean na, Sasuke, we're your teammates...." Suigetsu said.

He went to Kabuto.

"This is really Kabuto? Damn, disgusting...and creepy! And that thing thats coming out of his stomach... It looks like O-Orochimaru...." Suigetsu said.

"Just leave him be. Dont touch him" I said.

Juugo inspect the woman, Anko.

"Still alive..." He said.

"So tell me faster will you, Why did you come to me?" I said, sitting down beside Senna.

"Well, for your information, I found something incredible in one of the hideout" Suigetsu said.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Just now you said Itachi and you cancled Edo tensei right?" Juugo ask.

I look at him, a bird near him.

"Then why is Madara still alive?" He said.

My eyes widen.

"Because... He is still alive. Not dead" Senna said.

I look at her. She rubbed her eyes, clear from tears.

"For the pass years I travelled around, I didn't just run around for nothing. Uchiha Madara is still alive, but he doesn't have a body. Then the 'Tobi' we know, is a different person, but he's still an Uchiha... I have no clue on who he is..." Senna said.

"Hn, that annoying guy... He's still alive..." I said.

"Oi! Juugo!! Dont disturb me when I'm talking to Sasuke!!" Suigetsu said.

He then turn to me.

"Look at this. I'm sure you'll find this interesting" He said, giving me a scroll.

I open it and look at it.

My eyes widen.

[A/N: I didn't know what exactly was written in that scroll, it was never mention in the anime or the manga. But its roughly about that Shikifuijin jutsu. But still it remains a mystery... So yeah, I cant even tell you what is in it]

"So... There are people that knows everything" I said.

I stood up.

"But first of, I need to see someone first" I said.

"Who is it?" Senna ask.

"Orochimaru" I said.

"Eh?!! That guy?! Dont joke around! You're the one who killed him!!" Suigetsu said.

"You should know he's not the kind of person who dies easily. He's not the kind of person who disappear easily from this world. I need his help to do something. Its important for me to meet that annoying guy to see the humans who knows everything, including the meaning of a clan, the meaning of a village and the meaning of a shinobi's life" I said.

"huh?" Suigetsu look at me, confused.

Juugo just look at me.

"Sasuke..." Senna look at me in concern.

I nod.

She sigh.

"Then... There's one way to revive him" She said.

"What?! No! I dont get you. I suggest you dont even try to revive that snake! Maybe right now you think Orochimaru can help you. But I'm confident that you can do it yourself! Its because I believe you that I came and find you!" Suigetsu said.

"Dont worry. But even so, Orochimaru is one of the person who can do lots of stuff" Senna said.

"But Sasuke is Orochimaru's apprentice too! I'm sure you can do whatever it is without his help!" Suigetsu said.

"Suigetsu... You understimate Orochimaru too much" I said.

"I did not!! Infact you're the one who understimate him!! Because his hands were sealed by Shikifuujin that you dare to bring him back to life! I bet no one in this world wants him alive right now too!! And I bet that he'll definitely take part in this war if he knows about it!! And he hates Konoha too! I'm sure he'll destroy it without hesitation!!" Suigetsu said.

I sigh, irritated.

"Suigetsu... Was it?" Senna ask.

I glance at her.

"Yeah... Whatcha want?" Suigetsu ask.

"Well,you should stop talking or Sasuke will shut it for you" She said.

Suigetsu gulp.

I smirk.

"And also.... This..." She took out a scroll from her kimono.

"That scroll, isn't it..." I trailled off.

She nod.

She summon it.

"T-t-t-thats!!! Thats Kubikiriboucho!!! Zabuza-senpai's sword!!" Suigetsu exclaimed.

"Yeah... He gave it to me. But I cant use it. Since its too heavy for me. So I have to find a successor. And I think you fit for this sword" She said.

Suigetsu took it, admiring the sword.

Senna look at me and I nod.

"Juugo, put the woman down" I said.

He did as he was told and I inspect the woman's neck, just as I thought, the curse mark is still there.

I did a set of handsign and Senna brought Kabuto's body.

I brought Kabuto's body closer to the woman and immediately it absorb Kabuto's... Or rather Orochimaru's power.

Yosh...

"Kajin Houin" I said.

I extracted Orochimaru from the woman's cursed mark.

And he came back to life.

He look at me.

"Its hard to believe that you revived me, Sasuke" He said.

Third Person's POV

Orochimaru then look at Suigetsu who's hiding behind Kabuto's body.

"Orochimaru, I need your help with something" Sasuke said.

"You dont have to explain anything. I saw everything in Anko's body. This juuin contains my senjutsu. So even if I die, my conscious will still be there" Orochimaru said.

"So you know all about the war?" Senna ask.

"Of course. And one more thing, Suigetsu" Orochimaru turn back to him.

Suigetsu gulped.

"I have no interest in this war at all" Orochimaru said.

"huh???" Suigetsu gapped.

"This war is started by other people. It has nothing to do with me. What I'm interested in the most is Sasuke's body who's stll young" Orochimaru said.

"You're still after Sasuke's body until now?!" Senna glared at him.

"Well for now I dont have the power to do so, you dont have to worry" He said.

"This scroll..." Sasuke hand him the scroll.

"Why do you want to meet them?" Orochimaru ask.

"I have a lot of things to ask them. And I need to hear the truth from them too" Sasuke said.

"There are secrets in this world that people shouldn't know. And anyways, you're still a child, you shouldn't know about this kind of stuff" Orochimaru said.

"I'm not a child anymore... And I dont want to make a childlish decision anymore. Because of that, I need to know my own role that I have to play in this. I need to know the begining of this conflict..." Sasuke said.

Senna's eyes widen.

'He had a change of heart?' She thought.

"You're doubting your revenge mission?" Orochimaru ask.

"Not at all. In fact I still hate Konoha for what they did. But I need to understand why Itachi still willing to sacrifice himself for Konoha... And why he still proudly said he's still a Konoha Shinobi even after what they did to him. What is the Uchiha clan to the world, What is a clan, what is a village... I need all of those answers" Sasuke said.

'He has really grown since I met him... Itachi has influence him so much... Way... When Tobi and I uses to control him' Orochimaru thought.

He walk to Kabuto and then he absorb his power.

"Ha! Look! He's absorbing all of Kabuto's chakra!! Sasuke you better be careful, you might be next!" Suigetsu said.

"Sasuke... You've grown so much stronger than we last met. Not bad at all" Orochimaru said.

"You see?!! He's done!" Suigetsu start again.

"You're wrong. He just absorbed the Sannin mode and all of the chakra that belong to him. He didn't disturb Kabuto's chakra at all" Juugo said.

"Very well, I'll work with you... Follow me" Orochimaru said.

"Where exactly?" Senna ask.

"Where else? The place where we all first met" Orochimaru said as he smirk.

"Hn, Konoha huh?" Sasuke said.

"We take off right" Orochimaru said.

*************************

Done!! Hope you like this chapter!!

Peace!!!

Sasaki senna OUT!!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 14.6K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
53.5K 1.8K 52
Bonds either break or make us, true bonds are the ones who never break even if they are toxic and dosed in poison... Hira lives in Konoha with true...
384K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...