Never Forget [book one]

By HoraaanHuggs

{Complete/being edited} - Niall Horan & Rosaline Kendall have been bestfriends for as long as they can rememb... More

Before You Read ♡
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Epilogue.
Author's Note.
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL!

Chapter Sixty-Four

15.5K 236 126
By HoraaanHuggs

Chapter Sixty-Four~

Rosaline's POV:

"Come on the yacht with the lads, Addison, Sophia, and I, love. It'll be fun." He said.

Fuck 'The Lads,' Addison, and you; I thought. But he'd done nothing wrong. At least I had a filter, and didn't blurt things out. Thank god. That would have been terrible.

"Why not?" The frown was clear as he was throwing a tiny bouncy ball at the wall repeatedly, only for it to bounce back so he could catch it.

"Because, Ed... I'm tired.... And I'd like a day to myself," I lied, looking for my belt.

Had they not have been snooping around in my god damn phone yesterday, we wouldn't be having this god damn problem. Seems like you can trust no one nowadays. And since my phone has a history, it says that they were looking through my textmessages.

"But it's my last day here, Rose."

I wondered if the neighbors would come and complain about the repeated thumping against the walls, or if they were even there.

"And I'm suppose to care, why?" I snorted. Just then, I had found my belt under Addison's suitcase, feeling accomplished. Yeah, our suite was pretty messy, but Ed didn't complain, because he had no room to be talking.

Ed swiveled around, letting the ball land in a random place on the floor.

"You have quite the temper don't you, eh? I'm offended."

I was only joking, but he took it personal. "Ed. It's not that... Please understand. When I get back to London, and you're in town, we'll go fetch some cold coffee, and chips... Now please don't ask again... No is no."

"Fine." He sighed, roaming my suite.

The suite wasn't as big as the guy's, their's was like a penthouse suite with 5 rooms. Our suite on the other hand was a room with 2 double beds as soon as you walked in, one bathroom, a balcony, and a tiny kitchen... Unlike their big livingroom, king size beds, and plasma flat screen tv on the wall; we had a couch, and flat screen tv, but on a sleek dresser. I think our suite was perfect & suitable, but you'd think it was cramped and small.

When I got my golden belt through my black jeans, I turned to look at the mirror over my bed.

My hair was in a ponytail, and I wore this flowery blouse, with black flats.

It didn't seem like it was going to be cold at all today incase I decided to go for a walk, so I didn't wear my cardigan.

I turned away from the mirror to try and meet Ed's gaze, but instead he was sifting through empty drawers and cupboards, groaning.

"Edward."

"I'm hungry. You haven't gotten any food for shit." He frowned.

"Go to the vending machine."

"That's not a bad idea." He stuck up a finger, walking towards the door.

I walked him to the door, because I felt like he wasn't going to return.

"Gimme a hug." I said, the door frame now between us as the ginger stood in the corridor.

He didn't hesitate to hug me, but he did question why.

"My flight isn't until tonight."

"Incase I don't see you." I kind of squeezed him, making him groaned.

"Hopefully you will... But if not, I'll see you later, dear Rose." He kissed my cheek, "Take care."

"Have a safe flight. Text me." I called out to him when he was walking towards the vending machine.

"Will do." He smiled.

I closed the door, sitting on the couch close to the balcony.

I was dressed... But I wasn't sure exactly what there was to do today.

As I pulled up the cities' map to look for walking distance places to go to, I found a mall just a few blocks down. I wouldn't mind leaving Australia with a few merchandise and or clothes.

When I said that I was broke, that didn't mean that I didn't have a couple bucks...

I didn't have a proper wallet anymore, so I carried my money around inside the back of my phone case.

It seemed like 10minutes later until I knew exactly where I was going to go...

Grab a medium Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino, and a croissant like a fatty, at Starbucks-

I must admit... My diet is awkward.

Almost every other day, I'm hungry... And when I am, I eat like Niall... That's if he hasn't changed that part of himself.

-then go to the Mall, and buy a bit, and window shop a bit...

That actually was the original plan, until an incoming call came, making the map disappear.

I didn't pay attention to the caller ID as I answered, considering the annoyance that arose from the interruption.

"Hello?" I sighed.

"Well, hello to you too." A masculine voice snickered.

I pulled my head away from the phone, not recognizing the voice one bit.

"Ohhhh. It's you! Job Hopper."

He laughed. "Is that what you call me, Cheeeeese Girl?" He teased.

I actually laughed, because it was nice to talk to someone since Ed was gone.

"What do you want." I demanded, sternly... But the smile was blatant in my voice.

"Since everyone's going on the yacht, why don't you come spend the day with me?"

I hesitated sort of...

"H-How did you know that they were gonna be on the yacht today?"

He was quiet momentarily, "Uh... Well, err... You friend informed me."

"What friend?"

"The girl." He stammered.

So, Addison had told him... And they had exchanged numbers? What? Um.

But why didn't he know her name? Did he like, have her under 'Girl' in his phone.

This was a major 'What The Fish?!' moment...

"So you want to go grab a bite and hang out, or not?"

I'm not sure if I was given a choice, just by the way he spoke. Stern, and demanding.

I was confused, and unsure.

Could I trust this guy?

I mean, he did show me where the cheese was...

"Sure. Why not?"

Then he said he'd be at the hotel in two minutes.

Two minutes? How did he even know what hotel I was staying at, or even if I was even staying at one.

Most likely it was Addi, giving out too much fucking information.

I just wanted to go home...

Not Addi, Sophia, and I's home. No. Home with my parents... But that'd never be possibly. I didn't miss my mother for some odd reason, but I surely did miss my daddy.

This would be living the dream to some people, famous from your ex boyfriend, 18 and on your own... Traveling.

But I wanted to be either back in Ireland, or back in home in England.

Had my Mum never have loathed her own mother, we wouldn't of even moved from Ireland to get away from our old life...

I would of never seen Niall again and fell inlove all over again with him.

I could've had more time with my grandma instead of having crumbled old memories.

I would've never met James and or Addison.

We wouldn't have ever gotten into this big predicament...

No; I wouldn't have ever gotten into this big predicament.

I shoved my phone in my pocket, heaving a sigh, and heading out.

I didn't know it was him because it was the actual first time I had seen him not covered in paint, with a colorful wig. He wasn't a clown anymore.

He looked different from when I saw him months ago.

I only realized it was him when he smiled at me, greeting me.

"Rose. How are you?"

I wanted him to call me by my real name because I didn't know him well, but it was too late... I had addressed myself as Rose that day in the airport when we landed in Ireland, and I couldn't take it back.

He leant down kissing my cheek, leaving a wet spot, his stubble grazed my skin... It was irritant and prickly.

Tall, lean, pale... His dark hair was long, so it was flicked to the the side. But everytime it fell in his eyes, he would tilt his head, doing the old Justin Bieber hair flick to move it.

Tattoos. Piercings.

He had changed, but I could see he looked like the same person that was in the store... Just more grown up.

The guy looked like a rock star, but talked so proper. The black he wore, reminded me of James... They would make good friends I'd bet.

We went to Starbucks, and I got what I wanted...

I didn't care if he wasn't a gentleman to pay for my food... I preferred that he didn't because we were less than friends...

Not technically friends since I didn't know his name.

He probably said his name, but I forgot... the name pet names kind of stuck with us.

Cheese Girl, Job Hopper.

Notice how there is no: "Cheese Girl & Job Hopper"?

Well... I don't want you to get the wrong idea.

Nevertheless, the day was... Boring... Simplistic... But okay.

It was probably better than nothing. Then again, maybe not.

We saw a movie, and I payed for both of us because he didn't have money. I mean, if you know that you're going out, why not bring money? He's even got a job and I don't!

He kept talking during the movie, and everything that came out the guy's mouth was stupid and had nothing to do with the movie, perverted, or even more stupid.

Why didn't I just turn my hearing aids off?

He did ask me if I was seeing anybody, but I said yes, though it was a total lie.

I wasn't interested in him back then, I'm not now, and I never will be, no matter how many job he's hopped.

When I get annoyed, I tend to babble (mentally) about something... And half the time it doesn't make any sense.

He tried holding my hand, but I kept pulling away uncomfortable, so he'd constantly tug or hold on to my pony tail.

The day was breaching 5pm.

It wasn't too late, because the sun starts to set at 7, but I couldn't handle spending another hour with the nimrod.

"I've got to video chat my mum over in England. She'll be just waking up," lies... "C-can we hang out some other time?"

He laughed, but then gave me some look as if he knew something I didn't.

"If that's what you wanna say... then I'll just go with it." He winked.

Did he know that I was just fibbing?

I stopped in my tracks, then took a step back.

The guy stopped too, taking a step towards me, and touching my cheek. "Oh, don't be afraid of me, princess. How about tomorrow?"

"If I'm not busy..." I gulped, freaked out.

We were still in the mall, just window shopping.

"Make time." He demanded, then walked away nonchalant, leaving me to stand there alone, and wondering what in fuck's name was happening?

What did guys see me as? A piece of chicken?

I saw myself as dog poo, if anything else.

With that in mind, I headed from the mall's front door, which was the opposite from where What's His Face had walked...

I hadn't bought any item besides food at all, but on the way out, I did find this jewelry and merchandise store called Claire's...

I was disappointed to see a shit load of 1D stuff, but then I found necklaces.

It was between the Flower, Infinity sign, British flag, or Australian Flag....

I chose a green diamond clover that had 14k gold. It was cheap with my UK money, because our money was worth different prices.

As I was walking towards the hotel which was a long walk, you wouldn't believe it if I told you that the Job Hopper was standing there smoking in the alley of the hotel... With some woman... Speaking in hush tones.

I couldn't see her face but I swear I knew her. All I know is she had knotted brown hair that looked like it could've been curly if combed, and she was shorter than him. When she pulled her hand away from her mouth after taking a puff of whatever she was smoking, I saw her skinny and pale arms.

I was standing there staring, trying to get a glimpse of the female's face, but I didn't notice until she reached her face up to his, and he looked over her head towards me.

That's when I ran, rushing to the suite.

I wanted to go home...

---------------------------------------

(A/N)

Short chapter because you guys were rushing me to update because i got 42 comments ;)

I might update tomorrow. Who know's?

30+ comments?

I love you guys ♥ D;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 11.3K 33
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Not only best friend, but also band mate. Will Liam Payne finally get his chance with Loui...
750 8 33
Darci Flynn was Niall Horan's best friend when they were kids. She missed him so much when he left for the X Factor. But he comes back after a while...
6.1K 362 13
When Emily gets the job of her dreams, a back up dancer for One Direction, she is less than thrilled to discover her dancer partner is Louis, not the...
62.3K 873 23
Delilah has always been best friends growing up with Louis Tomlinson until she moves and he auditions on x factor. He loses all contact with her unti...