Inazuma Eleven / Go/CS/Galaxy...

Shirouki által

(HIATUS) Hello guys! Thank you for reading this story, since this is my first! I gave you... IE characters... Több

REACHING FOR YOU - Hakuryuu x Reader
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 1 )
MATCHA POCKY - Midorikawa Ryuuji x Reader (PART 2 / END)
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader [TEASER]
Lockscreen Tag + A/N
SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader
10 YEARS - Gouenji Shuuya X OC
Tag !!
Bored Journal : Inazuma Eleven Ares
Bored Journal #2 : About Tenma
CHANGE THIS LIE - TSURUGI KYOUSUKE x OC

I SEE YOU - Endou Mamoru x Reader-

2.8K 46 48
Shirouki által

[This Story will be brought to you by Kidou, Toramaru and Kabeyama!]

Kidou, Toramaru,Kabeyama: HELLO!

Kabeyama: Thank you for reading this story!

Toramaru: This is Endou x Reader, but... well..

Kidou: The ending won't be that heartwarming.. i guess?

Kabeyama: Ah, since this is the first chapter, this is not a request fic!

Kidou: That's true. It's from Shirouki herself.

Toramaru: So she's taking her own request?

Kidou,Kabeyama, Toramaru: Pffttt.. #TryingNotToLaugh

Kabeyama: Shirouki also put in a video! It's Metronome by Kenshi Yonezu

Toramaru: She said that it might be nice to listening a music while reading this.

Kidou: Well, okay then! Enjoy the story!

Kabeyama: Don't forget to left a comment!

[P.S: Let's just say this story take place around season 3?]

Note :

(L/N) : Last Name // (F/N) : First Name

(H/C) : Hair Color // (H/L): Hair Length

(E/C): Eye color // (S/C): Skin Color

Reader's POV

"Hey, (F/N)!"

Ah, he's calling to me again.

"Yes, Mamoru-kun?"

"You left this after yesterday practice." He gave me something that looked familiar.

I mentally slapped my forehead. How could i left my diary so easily?! Not to mention i didn't realize it earlier..

"Thanks, Mamoru-kun." i took the book from his hand. "This book is really important to me."

'Of course it is. It contains all about Mamoru, right from the first page.'  I thought.

"Your welcome. I'll be seeing you later then! Don't be late, okay?" he showed his famous smirk.

I chuckled. "Mattaku, Mamoru-kun. Aren't you being too nice to me?"

"Huh? Is that a bad thing?" he asked.

"N-No! I-It's just.. Well.." I sighed. "Never mind. See you later."

I quickly walked away and left him behind. My cheeks felt warm when i think about him again.

How did i fell in love with him anyway?

FLASHBACK, 2 MONTHS EARLIER.

"My name is (L/N) (F/N). I hope we could be friends."

After i said that, i sat on the place where the teacher pointed. Somehow i really want to laugh out loud when i remembered what i said earlier.

'As if someone wants me to be their friend.' I thought to myself.

I just went out from the hospital.. Dang, it took long enough for me to recover. That damn water really got me bad.

All of the sudden, i felt someone tapping my shoulder from my left. When i turned my head to see who it is, i see a boy with brown hair and orange bandana on his head.

"Yo! Nice to meet you, (L/N)! I'm Endou Mamoru!" he said while shaking my hand.

"U-Uh, yeah. Nice to meet you too." I said. 'What's with this guy?'

"This is Kino Aki!" he said, pointing someone behind me.

"Hello, (F/N)-chan!" Aki greeted.

"Hi.." i greeted back.

"Hey, (L/N)! Do you like soccer?"

I sweatdropped when he asked me that. 'Well, that's quick..'

"Yeah, that's right. Why?"

"Wanna join the soccer club? It will be great if we have one more manager!"

"I refuse."

Endou suddenly pouted. (wait.. what?) "But why..??"

"I refuse to become a manager. I used to play as a forward. Besides, i'm not good at managing something."

"Then you could join as a player!" he said happily. "What do you say?"

I frowned. 'Should i say no..? But i don't want to dissapoint him..'

"I-I guess i can play again.. but i haven't play soccer for a while, Endou.."

"It's okay! We're learning together, (L/N)!"

"Please, just (F/N). No formalities."

"Well then, call me Mamoru!" he smiled.

Suddenly, my heart skipped a beat when he smiled like that. I felt warm from inside.

'There's no way i'm in love.. right?'

-End of Flashback-

-Skip time, after practice-

"That's it for today, guys! Great job!" Aki said while giving out the water bottles with the other managers.

"Here, (F/N)-chan." Haruna gave me a towel and a water bottle. Besides the other managers, i'm getting along with Haruna better than the other anyway.

"Thanks." I said softly and took the stuffs. Then i sat on the bench, away from the others.

I looked at all of my teammates. Come to think of it, i'm just a new kid. I'm already at the 2'nd year but I moved from Zeus high for some good reason. It's kinda funny actually.

I said to my self that i won't do anything that related to soccer. But here i am now. As their middle-fielder, since i wan't to try something else besides forward.

Suddenly, i accidentally heard the girls were talking about me.

"She's sitting all alone again, huh?" Natsumi said.

"I guess she's a shy one." Aki said.

"I heard that she moved from Zeus academy? Bad grades?" Haruna guessed.

"Nope. When i checked her file, her grades were excelent. She joined the soccer team back then." Natsumi said.

"Hee? No wonder she's really good!" Haruna said. "But i didn't see her at Football Frontier though.."

"But why did she moved out? I mean, Aphrodi and the other are strong."Aki said.

Aah.. Somehow i really missed that person. My blonde friend. It's true that they are strong, Aki. But i have my own reason.

"She got into a fight with their coach. That's the only thing that i heard from my dad." Natsumi explained.

Yeah, and that's the truth. If Aphrodi and the other got strong by drinking the aqua of gods, then it's vice versa for me. Yes, i did got stronger. But after that, i felt an incredible pain spreading all over trough my body. It's like my body rejected the water.

I don't know what is the damn secret of that water. But one thing for sure, i'm not drinking that stuff anymore.

I tried to explain about it to Kageyama. But Noooo.. I have to drink it no matter what, that's what he said. Such a selfish person.

I drank it over and over again and ended up clutching on my torso all by myself. That's my daily routine until the day where i collapsed all of the sudden. Maybe my body had enough of that. Even i had enough.

The team knew my condition, but since Kageyama said so, then they can't do anything. Kageyama did came to check me at the hospital, but when he said that i still have to drink that after i get out, now that's really pissing me off.

Having a bad day with that stupid man is not enough problem for me when the doctor came and talked to me.

He said that the aqua is no good for me. In other word, let's just say that i have a major alergy to that damn liquid. I've consumed it for couple of months for now and that's certainly not a good thing.

I still remember how i cried when i heard the diagnosis result.

"For now, i don't see any problems. But i'm afraid you'll have to follow certain procedure."

Then i suddenly remembered something.

"Ah, i have to go to the hospital now." I mumbled.

I stood up and grabbed my stuffs when he came again to me.

"(F/N), are you free after this?" Endou asked. "We're going to eat some ramen."

"No. I have to go to the hospital."

Great, nice.. Just nice, (F/N)! Why do you have to say that to him?!

"Oh, are you visiting your friend or your family?" he asked.

"No. I'm going for my monthly check."

He looked surprised. "For what?"

"Nothing much. I'm sick. That's all."

I grabbed all of my stuffs and walked away while waving my hand without facing him. I didn't say anything while he still stood there.

3'RD POV

Endou sighed. "Why is she always like that?" he mumbled.

"Oh, don't worry, Endou-kun." Haruna said. "She's still new here. We just have to make her comfortable, that's all."

"By the way, Endou." Kazemaru suddenly appeared. "Is it me or are you really being nice to her? Do you like her or something?"

Endou could feel the heat around his face. This made the others start to laugh.

"Never thought you have another crush beside soccer, Endou! Ushishishishishi!" Kogure snickered.

"I-I'm not in a crush or something! ... maybe..?"

"Waaa!! Endou likes (F/N)!!"

"Hee! Congrats bro!"

"Tell us when you want to confess to her!"

"Yeah, it'll be one interesting scene to watch!"

"Oh, would you guys cut it out?!"

(At the hospital)

"Looks like you're okay. Did you feel anything weird lately?" the doctor asked.

(F/N) shooked her head. "I'm fine. But, i just joined the soccer club recently.. and somehow i think i'm getting tired easily. Diferent from when i used to play at my previous school." (F/N) explained.

"It's normal. Just don't push yourself, okay?"

(F/N) nooded.

"Here's the recipe for this month. And remember, you have your Hemodialysis schedule this weekend."

"Don't worry, Doc. I won't forget. Is it still multivitamin this time?" (F/N) pointed at the drug recipe.

"Yes, and it might help you to increase your stamina. Just consider this as a daily vitamin."

"I understand. I'll take my leave."

"Of course. Remember, don't push your self."

(F/N) smiled and bid goodbye to the doctor. She walked her way to the nearest drugstore and it's a coincidence that she met Natsumi there.

"(F/N)-chan? What are you doing here?" Natsumi asked.

"N-Natsumi-san.. I'm just grabbing my multivitamin here. H-How about you?"

"Oh, i'm buying an anti-bacteria spray."

(F/N) oh-ed her and gave the recipe to the clerk and the clerk went to get her order. Natsumi stared at her for a while until..

"Hey, i accidentaly heard that you are sick. What kind of sickness?"

(F/N) shrugged for a while. "W-Well, i don't know exactly.. b-but.. i'm just..err... sick, that's all."

Natsumi frowned. "Don't lie to me, (F/N)-chan."

(F/N) sighed. "You do know that Zeus high used The aqua of god, right?"

Natsumi nooded. "You decided to leave Zeus because of that water?"

"Yeah. Kageyama forced me to drink that no matter what, but that drink is giving me a great trouble."

Both of them stayed quiet for a while before Natsumi talked first.

"S-So.. Something happened?"

".... The doctor and my parents tried to hide this to me but when i forced them, they told me anyway. The doctor said that i have CKD."

"CKD?" Natsumi asked, confused.

"Chronic Kidney Disease."

It's like something slammed through Natsumi when she heard that.

"N-No way..." Natsumi trembled.

"Yes way, Natsumi-san. But don't worry. It's not contagious, of course." (F/N) chuckled.

"W-Why..?"

(F/N) tilted her head. "Why what?"

"Why do you say that in such an easy way?" Natsumi asked. "If i were you.. i would be terrified."

(F/N) raised her shoulders. "I guess it's normal.. i mean, that thing is a poison to me.. so i'm not that suprised if the impact is that bad."

"If you're having CKD.. that means you have to go trough some medical procedure, right?"

"Yeah. It's called Hemodialysis. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with that."

Natsumi nooded. "So that's why you're always absent every Tuesday?"

"That's right. I have my schedule for every Tuesday and Saturday."

"B-But.. Hemodialysis.. That's pretty expensive, is it?" Natsumi asked.

(F/N) nooded. "But price means nothing to my parents. My dad is a neurosurgeon, and my mom is a lawyer. I think our financial is just fine."

Natsumi sighed in relieve. "Glad to hear that.."

Natsumi suddenly hold (F/N)'s hand. "Look, we're your friends. If you stay quiet like this, we won't know how to help you. so please, just tell us everything."

(F/N) smiled. "It's okay, Natsumi-san. I'm happy just the way things are. I don't want to bother you and the others."

The previous clerk came and gave her the requested vitamin.

"Thanks." (F/N) said while giving the money and take the vitamin. "I'll see you tomorow, Natsumi-san."

Then she walked away, leaving Natsumi standing there feeling bad for (F/N)

'What can we do for you, (F/N)-chan?' Natsumi thought.

[ A Week Later]

"Nice job everyone! Keep on practicing your technique!" Haruna exclaimed while the others are preparing themselves for Asia Preliminaries.

As ussual, (F/N) didn't stop keeping away from the other. But this time, Natsumi and the rest of the managers already thought something to make a change.

"(F/N)-chan! After this, i'm having a little party on my house! All of us will come! Care to join?" Natsumi asked.

(F/N) shooked her head. "Sorry, Natsumi-san. Maybe next time."

"Oh, honey~ There won't be next time!" Natsumi winked.

(F/N) frowned. "U-Uh.. W-Well then, you guys go ahead without me. I'm not really into any party anyway."

"Huh? Really? That's so sad." Natsumi making a fake sad face. "I already told my dad that every person on this team will come, or else the party will be canceled."

"W-What..."

"Hey, guys! Looks like (F/N)-chan won't be joining us after all!" Natsumi shouted.

"H-Hey, what the..?"

"Aww men.. i really looking forward for this." Megane said in (fake) dissapointment.

"Yeah, we don't have this kind of party oftenly, you know?" Tachimukai sighed (fakely).

Even though that's only an act, (F/N) started to panicking inside. 'Uh oh... I.. I don't mean it..! R-Really..!'

"(L/N)!! Pleaassee! Pleaaseee! Join the party!!! I wanna eat so baaadd!!" Kabeyama hugged (F/N) knees and (literaly) almost cried.

The other sweatdropped. 'He's forgeting our real goal..'

(F/N) hurriedly patted Kabeyama's head. "I change my mind! I'm going! D-Don't worry, Kabeyama-kun!!"

'Me and my personality..' (F/N) mentally slapped herself.

"Great, (F/N)-chan! Let's goo!!" Haruna hugged (F/N) from behind.

"O-Okay.." (F/N) said. 'These guys.. they're up to something.. i know it..'

While at the party, everyone (except for Kabeyama) slapped their forehead.

Why?

First, Kabeyama didn't even care about anything else besides the foods. Second, their real target is still kept her distant for the others.

"This isn't our original plan, onii-chan." Haruna whispered to Kidou.

"Don't worry. It's starting now." Kidou said while giving signal to the others.

Suddenly everyone putting up a fake act. They chat, laugh, and other stuffs that making them looked like having a great fun. They kept this act for several minutes.

Kidou and the other peeked at (F/N). Their plan was to make (F/N) join the group by herself without anyone to ask her. But it's a fail when they saw that (F/N) still standing there, all by herself.

'Is this for real?!' they sweatdropped.

"Aaaarrgghh!! I can't take it anymore!!!!!" Endou shouted.

This time, it caught (F/N)'s attention.

Endou walked to (F/N) and grabbed her hand. "Look, (F/N)! We already heard it from Natsumi!"

(F/N) was shocked and looked at Natsumi. "N-Natsumi-san..."

Natsumi sighed. "Sorry, (F/N)-chan.. B-But it's Haruna who told them first actually.."

"Well, i can't help it. I can't stand the fact that you are facing this all by yourself." Haruna said.

"She's right, (L/N)." Gouenji said. "None of us can."

(F/N) didn't dare to look them right in their eyes. She kept on lowering her heads, trying to hold her tears.

"(F/N).. What's keeping you from telling us.. Just tell us. Honestly."

"I... I..."

She started to cry slowly.

"I don't want anyone to judge me.."

The other looked confused. "Judge you..? Why..?"

"I-It's true..that Aphrodi understands..that i can't drink the aqua..." (F/N)'s crying started to getting louder. "B-But some of my former teammates said that i am weak, useless, and... that... that's.. just cruel..."

(F/N) sobbed for a while before she continued.

"Y-You guys have beated my team a while ago.. and the reason for me not being there is because i colapsed 2 days before the match.. " (F/N) said.

"Even with that drink, you guys could win.. how about me..?! I'm weaker than them and you guys... and i.. i don't wan't to be ignored by the others anymore.."

Suddenly, Endou hugged (F/N). (F/N)'s face started to filled with crimson red.

"M-M-Mamoru-kun? W-W-What are you...?!" she stuttered.

"You are not alone!" he said. "We understand your feeling. Right guys?"

The other nooded.

"Besides, it's not about your strength on the field. But it's about your strength from here." Endou touched (F/N)'s chest.

"We're your friends! So don't hold anything for yourself anymore, okay?"

(F/N)'s wiped her tears and smiled. "Thanks Mamoru-kun.. Thanks guys.. But just one more thing.."

The other tilted their head. Confused.

"Could you get your hand off my chest, Mamoru-kun? It's really creepy and embarassing." (F/N) said in a flat tone while pointing Endou's hand that still on her chest.

Endou's face started to getting red. "S-SORRY!!!"

-Skip Time-

It's been a week since that party. After since, (F/N) started to open up with the other. She started to smile more often and she laughed with the others as well. Not only with the managers, but she's starting to get close with the boys as well.

But that's not entirely good.. Not for someone.

'She's hanging out with Kidou and Gouenji again..' Endou looked at (F/N) from far.

"Jealous, eh?"

Endou jumped back when Hiroto suddenly appeared in front of him, making a weird face. Endou blushed when Hiroto said that.

"W-Who? Me? J-J-Jealous for (F/N)? Psshh, no! O-Of course not! That's sick, bro!" Endou said nervously.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Endou. I didn't say anything about (L/N), you know?" Hiroto smirked.

Endou paused for a moment before he slapped his forehead. "I'm such an idiot.."

Hiroto laughed. "Nah, don't over think about that. I'm just messing with ya." Hiroto take a seat next to Endou. "So... When are you going to-"

"Let me guess.." Endou cutted. "Confess to her?"

"At least let me finish my sentence." Hiroto sweatdropped.

"Well.. I'll confess alright.. But not now.." Endou said.

Hiroto raised his right eyebrow. "Wht not? You and Aki met her first and you guys seems to have a good relationship."

Endou sighed. "Yeah, but now it's not only me and Aki."

Hiroto smirked. "Now now, captain~ You're the one who supported Natsumi's plan the most. But now you regret it?"

"I.. I don't regret anything." Endou whispered. "She's happy now, and i'm happy as well.. but.. i'm such a selfish person.. I'm nothing special to her but i wan't her only for me."

Hiroto smiled. "Hey, no need to feel so bad like that. Look, Endou. It is normal for you to be selfish sometimes. You're still a human and being selfish is in our blood."

"Are you sure..?" Endou asked.

"Yeah. Besides, when it comes to love, i think you should be selfish anyway. If you don't, someone might take (L/N) away from you." Hiroto said.

"... Huh? Like who?" Endou asked.

"Ooh, i dunno~ Maybe it would be me, for a start~" Hiroto said in a teasing tone.

Endou looked at Hiroto with a horror expression. "Hiroto, i sugest you to back off.."

Hiroto barked out his laugh at his friend's reaction. "Relax, champ! I'm kidding, okay? Geez, you should see your own face!" Hiroto wiped away his tears.

Endou grumbled softly for what Hiroto's doing.

"Look, Endou. I'm gonna repeat something which is my point. You have to be selfish to get her before it's too late."

Endou sighed. "Yeah.. Seeing her with another boy... i can't imagine that."

"Oh, i'm not only talking about the boys, Endou."

Endou frowned. "What do you mean?"

(JB: What do you mean~ #bruh)

"Don't you remember what Natsumi said about her before we planned the party?" Hiroto asked.

"Yeah, something about comforting her after she's been dumped by Kageyama.. Right?"

"Yes, and..?"

"Wait.. There's more?" Endou asked.

Hiroto just stared at his friend, doesn't know what to react anymore.

"God.. this kid needs some serious help." Hiroto sighed.

"Hiroto, what are you trying to say here?"

"Fine." Hiroto gave up. "I'm telling you from the start, but don't freak out."

Hiroto started to tell Endou. From (F/N) joining Zeus soccer club, the aqua of gods problem, and..

"She has WHAT?!" Endou shouted.

"Ouch, dude! Not so loud!" Hiroto winced.

"CKD?! Why she didn't tell me?!" Endou asked in a high tone.

"Endou.. Natsumi and Otonashi told everyone about it.. like a week ago." Hiroto made a weird face. "So all this time you thought that her only problem is about Kageyama?"

"YEAH!!"

"Wow, now i pity (L/N) more."

Endou tilted his head. "Why?"

"Because there's a dork who fancy her.."

"What?! Who is he?!"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Hiroto?"

Hiroto facepalmed. "Like i said. DORK.."

Endou stayed for a while before he realized something and also facepalmed.

"I am the dork.."

"Uh-huh." Hiroto nooded.

"Ohh.. But still! I don't understand.. Not only the boys?"

Hiroto put up a sad expression. "Endou.. CKD is not like catching a mere cold. It's a heavy sickness and we don't know what will happen to her."

"W-Wait.. are you saying that.."

"Endou, do you know Hasegawa from the class next to us?"

"Y-Yeah, i've heard about him before."

"Recently his dad passed away, remember?"

"Yeah, i remember."

"Do you know what's the reason behind his father's death?"

Endou gasped. "Y-You don't say.. CKD?"

"Exactly."

Endou felt like there's something heavy pushing him down.

"No... No... S-She's diferent!! She's strong!! She'll get over it!"

"Endou, look! I'm not saying that she's gonna die today or tomorrow. But we never know someone's fate. That's why i told you to make your move now before it's too late."

Hiroto walked away, left a sad and worried Endou behind.

'He's right.. Now.. I have to do it now or never.'

-Skip time-

After Endou (finally) found out the truth, he began his plan. Which is trying to getting closer to (F/N). His plan worked perfectly. (F/N) also enjoyed being with Endou for the most time.

Everytime they walked together, or walked to the field together, the team smiled seeing both of them enjoying their time. The team also saw them blushing softly everytime they spoke to each other.

"I think they will be a couple in no time." Haruna said.

"Yeah, no doubt." Kidou said. "It's really nice to see them like this."

"Do you have any strategies to make them confess, onii-chan?" Haruna asked.

Kidou shooked his head. "This time, i'll let Endou handle her alone. I don't want to bug his love life."

But little did they know that Natsumi heard what they say. She sighed and continued to work in silence. Aki who noticed her friend's heavy sighed can't hold herself to ask her.

"What's wrong, Natsumi?" Aki asked.

"A-Ah, no. It's nothing." Natsumi smiled.

"You can't fool me like that, Natsumi." Aki smiled. "Just tell me. Come on."

Natsumi sighed again and explained every single detail which made Aki pretty suprised.

"Y-You really do..?!! B-But... Why didn't you just tell us then?!"

"I can't just scream at the top of my lungs that i have a crush on Endou, right?" Natsumi said. "Besides..."

Natsumi stole a glance at Endou. "He looked happy with (F/N)-chan. Let them be.."

"N-Natsumi.." Aki said.

"It's okay. Really. I understand." Natsumi smiled. "Besides, (F/N)-chan suffered so much because of Kageyama. I want her to have the time of her life too."

"You're really strong, Natsumi."

Natsumi chuckled. "Of course i am~"

Meanwhile, Endou and (F/N) were having a nice chat.

"We're finally done with the asia preliminaries!" (F/N) said happily. "I can't wait for Liocott Island!"

"Are you really okay even though you're only choosed as a back up?" Endou asked. "You could've done better that time! You're holding back."

(F/N) laughed softly. "I'm not in my fit condition lately. Even coach said so as well."

Endou sighed. "At least you're coming with us. I'll talk to the other to give you a chance to play in the field."

"No need to, Endou. Besides, the others are way stronger than me. I better back off until i really have to show myself in the field." (F/N) said. "Besides, aren't you being too nice to me? Seriously.. You're too kind."

Endou blushed. "W-Well.. I care about you so much... So why wouldn't i?"

Silence in the air after Endou said that. Their faces started to filled with crimson red. Esspecially (F/N). Her heart beated so fast as if it wanted to explode.

'WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!!! ARRGGHHH!!!' Endou screamed inside his head.

"S-Sorry, (F/N)..! I.. I mean that.. Err.."

"That's okay, Mamoru-kun." (F/N) smiled. "In fact, i'm happy if you say it like that."

Endou blushed again when he saw (F/N) smiled.

'Okay.. This is the right moment!!'

"Err.. (F/N) listen.."

"Yeah?"

Endou took a deep breath. "C-Can you... see me at the riverbank.. later?"

(F/N) nooded. "Of course! What time?"

"Around 5.."

"Okay! I'll be there!" (F/N) said happily.

'I hope this will works..' Endou hoped.

-SKIP TIME-

Endou came earlier than he planned. He hold a white little box with red ribbon as the ornament on his right hand.

He openned the box to check if the contain is still there. It's a soccerball shaped pin, and it has (F/N)'s full name written on it.

"She'll look great if she wear this on her uniform." He said to himself.

"Who's gonna look great, Mamoru-kun?"

"WAAAHH?!" Endou screamed.

(F/N) gigled and waved her hand to a scared Endou.

"Jeez! Don't sneak like that!"

"Sorry, Mamoru-kun. Looks like we're early than we supposed to be." (F/N) looked at her watch. The time showed 16.35.

"Well then, since we're both here, tell me.. why did you ask me to come here?"

Endou face started to blush and this makes (F/N) confused.

"(F/N).. errr.. Well how do i gonna put this lightly..."

(F/N) tilted her head. "What's wrong, Mamoru-kun."

Endou took a long breath and gave her the box. (F/N) took the box and saw what's inside.

"What a nice pin, Mamoru-kun! It even has my name on it!" (F/N) hugged Endou. "Thank you, Mamoru-kun!! You're the best friend ever!!"

'Not for long, (F/N)..' Endou thought.

"(F/N), i have something to tell you as well."

(F/N) looked at Endou, still smiling.

"I.. really liked you, (F/N).."

This time, the smile on (F/N)'s face wiped away.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Mamoru-kun... C-C-Could.. Could you repeat that.. a-a-again?" (F/N) stuttered.

"I've liked you since the first day i know you.. and.. i.. fell in love with you."

Endou sighed. "Yeah, it's crazy. It's weird to fell in love in a short time.. but i never had any crush on another person before.. So i just know that i fell in love with you."

"M-Mamoru-kun.." (F/N) started to blush.

"(L/N) (F/N).. Please.. Will you be my girlfriend..?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I..."

Some sparks of hope appeared inside Endou's heart.

"I.. refuse.."

But the sparks died.

"W-What..?" Endou can't believe what she said.

"I can't become your girlfriend... and i can't accept this gift from you.." Tears started to form and fell from her eyes.

"But why?" Endou asked. "Did i do something wrong?"

"N-NO!!" she shouted. "Y-You've been the best thing that ever happenned to me.. You're the only one that i can rely so much.. but i just can't return your feelings.."

"Oh.." Endou said in dissapointment. "You don't like me.. huh? I must've been a stupid person all this time."

"Please, Mamoru-kun.. You're not! You're the best friend for everyone! The best captain and the best goal keeper for our team!"

"But not the best lover for you.."

(F/N) sobbed for a while. "That's.. not on you, Mamoru-kun.. I.. I'm the one to blame.."

(F/N) walked closer to Endou and took his hand. "I believe this is yours, Mamoru-kun." She put the white box on his hand.

(F/N) didn't stop just there. She cupped her hands on Endou's cheeks and break the distant between their lips. Endou was suprised but he didn't pulled back. He kissed back.

The kiss lasted for several minutes. It's just a sweet and light kiss, but i melted their hearts, caused them both to cry at the same time.

(F/N) pulled away and looked at Endou in a loving way.

"I'm sorry.. for being such a jerk.. " she said.

"I love you more than anything, Endou. But i just can't give this feeling to you."

After that, she left.

She left just like that. Leaving Endou standing there with a mixed feelings. Happiness, Sadness, Madness, Embarasement, and others.

He didn't know what to do anymore. In the end, he decided to sit there, looking at the river with a blank stare. He didn't let go of the box. In fact, he never want to let go of the box.

Silently, he started to cry. He cried and cried. Releasing every tears inside his eyes.

He didn't move at all, even if it's already night time and the cold started to pierce his skin. But he didn't do anything except for staring at the river with a blank stare.

Few hours passed , Kidou and Haruna were passing through the river bank. They hold a paper bag full of snacks.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to spent the night at your house, onii-chan?" she asked.

"Yeah, i've talked to father and he agreed. Beside it's nothing much. Just a movie night and a sleep over before a long trip to Liocott Island."

"ENDOU-KUN!!" Haruna suddenly screamed.

"W-Well, i didn't invited Endou.. but we can invite him next time.."

"No, that's not what i meant! It's Endou-kun, onii-chan! Look!"

Haruna pointed at Endou.

Kidou frowned. "He did tell me something about confessing his feelings to (F/N) today."

"But why is he sitting there? Is he waiting for her?" Haruna asked.

"No, it can't be. Endou said that they'll meet each other at 5 pm.."

"Could it be that.." Haruna didn't finish her sentence and looked at Kidou, who had the same expression with her.

"Let's go to him.." Kidou said.

"Yeah.. He needs to be cheered.." Haruna nooded.

Both of them walked to Endou and stopped right behind him.

"Endou..?"

Endou turned back slowly to see Kidou and Haruna, and then he turned back again staring at the river.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" Kidou sat next to him, patting his back.

"She refused.." Endou whispered.

Kidou smiled sympathically. "Yeah. We know, Endou."

"Y-You do?" Endou asked. There's a slight suprise in his tone.

"We can guess it just by looking at your face." Haruna also took a seat next to Endou.

Endou hugged his knees. "What did i ever do..? She said that she loves me as well.. but she refused to return my feelings.."

"W-Well.." Haruna stammered. "Sometimes girls are kinda hard to understand."

"You might wanna change that to VERY hard to understand." Kidou said.

Haruna chuckled. "Yeah, you can say that again."

"Endou.. You don't say that you're gonna give up just like that, do you?" Kidou asked.

"I can't do anything to change her mindset.. so it's done.. i'm done.." Endou whispered.

"WRONG!!" Kidou and Haruna said in unison.

"A man can't give up just like that, Endou! Besides, are you the same Endou who never back down even for the strongest opponent?" Kidou asked.

"This is just the first try, Endou-kun! Girls like (F/N)-chan is easy to lure! So don't give up!"

Endou looked at them. He could feel something deep down his heart. Something warm.

"Guys.."

"So come on! Cheer up!" Haruna smiled. "You better get going, Endou-kun. You'll catch a cold if you don't go home now."

Kidou nooded. "We still need our captain."

Endou slowly started to smirk.

"Okay.."

-SKIP TIME-

"Where is she..? She didn't show up since the last time i met her..."

Endou tapped his fingers to his leg. He didn't stop worying for (F/N). She's didn't showed up. When the team went to her house, it's empty. The worst part.. they're leaving for Liocott island in several minutes.

"Guys.." Fuyuka came with a dissapointed and worried expression. "I... I'm afraid that (F/N)-chan won't join us for FFI."

This suprised the whole team.

"W-W-Whaaatt?! (L/N) won't join us?!" Kabeyama shouted.

"What happened to her?!" Kazemaru asked.

Fuyuka didn't speak for a second. She took a deep breath and told them the reason.

"Well.. She went to Nagasaki with her family for... err.. some family trip.. if i'm not mistaken."

Fudou scoffed. "What a nice team mate huh. We train our asses off for this ocassion and there she goes, minding her own business. Luckily she's just a substitute."

Endou gritted his teeth, trying hard not to slam his fist right to Fudou's face.

"Don't say something like that about (L/N)!!" Touko scolded.

"She's right." Fubuki said. "I'm sure she has a good reason."

"But... If it's really the reason.. Why didn't she tell anyone.."

Everyone silenced when Kogure said that. They started to think the same with Fudou and this made Aki pissed off... for the first time, perhaps?

"LOOK!! SHE'S NOT ON A TRIP OKAY?!" she screamed. "SHE CALLED US THIS MORNING AND SHE TOLD US NOT TO TELL YOU GUYS THE TRUTH!"

Aki panted for a while, the whole team looked at her without saying anything.

"Just don't say that i told you guys this, okay?"

All of them nooded.

"Her doctor suggested her to check herself to another doctor so she went to Nagasaki since this doctor lives there. Satisfied?"

"I believe you two have to apologize to her when she's back from Nagasaki." Kazemaru raised his eyebrow.

Kogure lowered his head. "I'm sorry.. I'll apologize to her.."

Fudou looked away. "Whatever.."

'I hope she's doing just fine..' Endou thought while smiling.

"Okay, that's the end of the conversation! Let's go! Coach Kudou is waiting for us!" Aki said.

"Come on guys! Let's win this for (F/N)!!!" Endou shouted.

The other shouted back as well and fist-pumped to the air.

'We will win, (F/N)! Just wait!'

They have made a promise. They played nicely. They didn't want to give up even they ecountered so many problems when they got there. They keep fighting while imagining that (F/N) also did the same thing on the other side.

She did..

But sometimes, life is just too cruel.

"I wonder when she'll be back from Nagasaki.. I thought she's waiting for us here.." Endou sighed.

They won. They did it, they kept fighting without noticing how many energy they have used. Endou was the happiest. Not just because his hardwork finally paid off. Winning this match means another chance for him to grab (F/N)'s feeling.

But when they arrived, she's not there.

"Don't worry, Endou-san." Tachimukai cheered. "Right now, they are trying to contact her. She'll be back soon!"

He's right. After he did say that, Natsumi entered the club room. But there was no smile on her beautiful face. She's holding a paper.

"Hey, Natsumi! You're here!" Endou greeted.

Natsumi didn't reply back.

"We... We have a place.. to visit today.." she said in a low volume.

"Huh? A sudden trip?" Tsunami asked.

"Where are we going?" Midorikawa asked.

Silence for a while.

"To.. (F/N)-chan's house."

Endou's face beamed with happiness. "YOSHHAAA! COME ON GUYS! LET'S GET GOING!!"

"E-Endou, waaaiitt!!" Kazemaru shouted, trying to catch up with him.

"Aren't we gonna take the bus instead?!!" Hijikata shouted.

"NO WAY!! I'M GONNA RUN!! IT'S FASTER!!" Endou shouted back.

In the end, everyone team followed Endou and ran to (F/N)'s house.

Everyone except for Natsumi and Aki.

"What's wrong, Natsumi? Something happened?" Aki asked.

"(F/N)...."

"What's with (F/N)?"

"She's.... She's.... gone.."

Aki widened her eyes.

"N-No way.. Endou.. ENDOU!!"

Aki ran as fast as she could to catch up with Endou. She left Natsumi, who cried alone in the club room.

"What will Endou say?" she asked to herself, wiping her tears away.

-Flashback-

On the phone..

"(F/N)-chan! How are you? Anything special at Nagasaki?"

"Hehe, well.. It's a nice city.. But i think it will be my last trip."

"Huh..?"

"... I'm good as dead, Natsumi-san."

"W-Wait, what are you talking about?"

"I'm sick.. Very sick.. And i won't last for long."

"Hey, don't say that! You'll be okay!"

"Natsumi-san... It's time for you to take part.."

"Huh?"

"You liked Mamoru-kun, right?"

"W-Wha.. How did you..?!"

"Hehehe, it's obvious sometimes.. If i'm gone, you can catch him. Right?"

"D-Don't say that! Hey!!"

"Take care, Natsumi-san.. Take care of him as well..."

"Wait! Hold on!"

-End of flashback-

Meanwhile on the other side..

"STOOPP!!!"

Everyone halted when they heard Aki shouted from behind.

"Y-You guys..!! D-Don't run!!" she scolded.

"But we're close to her house! We can arrive faster if we run!" Endou said.

"She's just got back from Nagasaki, Endou-kun! If you guys making a huge fuss, she won't be able to rest!"

Tears formed on Aki's eyes and this made the other suprised.

"I-I'm sorry. Let's walk guys." Endou said.

The other nooded and started to walk. But Kidou noticed something. Why would Aki cried for such silly problem?

When he heard the truth, he really wanted to prevent Endou from entering (F/N)'s house. But when he and Aki get there, it's too late.

The house wasn't filled with many people. Just several people who wore black outfit.

Inside the house, someone is sleeping. She wore a long white dress, her bed are covered with white roses.

"W-Wait.. what's going on..?" Endou mumbled.

He didn't move until a woman and a man approached them.

"Hello kids." The woman greeted. "I presume you are (F/N)'s friends?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am." Endou nooded. "U-Uhm... Is (F/N) here?"

The woman suddenly sobbed and the man held her tightly so she won't fall.

"S-She's.. She's here, boys.." the woman smiled even though she's crying. "Please, do come in. I think she will be excited to meet you after a long trip."

The team removed their shoes and stepped in without making any noise. But when they saw the person who is lying on the bed.

"N-No way.. It can't be.."

Endou can't believe his vision. His long crush. The girl he loved so much. Lying there. Lifeless yet peace.

"She can't be saved anymore." The woman broke into tears. "We tried our best but we can't do anything."

The woman can't hold his loud sobbing anymore and hugged her daughter's body tightly. "(F/N)!! HONEY!! MY SWEET DAUGHTER, (F/N)!!" she screamed.

"Honey, please! Not in front of her friends!" the man grabbed the woman carefully and pulled her away.

"(F/N) dear.. See..? Your friends is here.. They will accompany you, honey.." the woman stroked (F/N)'s (H/L) hair slowly. "You have so many friends, (F/N).. They are good kids... Aren't you sad leaving them behind like this..?" she sobbed.

The team can't hold back their tears anymore. Even for Fudou. Esspecialy for Endou. He didn't say anything but he's restraining himself so all hell won't break loose.

"Excuse me.. but which one of you is Endou Mamoru?" the man asked.

The team pointed at Endou and Endou looked at the man.

"Ah, young men.. I believe you loved my daughter, yes?"

Endou nooded. "It's true sir.. but she doesn't love me back.. "

The man started to release his tears. "That's not true, young men. She loves you so much."

"She.. loves me?"

"She loves you so so much. She told us everything about you. Even the day when you confess to her."

Endou looked down. What a painful memory, and he have to deal with this painful reality too.

"She knew right from the start.. she can't be saved anymore." The man said. "She didn't reply your feelings not because she hated you.. it's because she loved you."

"W-What..?"

"After that day, she came to us.. crying." The woman smiled. "She said that it's the happiest day of her life. Her dream came true. But in the same time.. she has to destroy that dream."

"She did that because she loved you, young man." The man put his hand on Endou's shoulder.

The man reached for his breast pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "I believe this is yours. It's from (F/N)."

Endou's hand was shaking when we received that letter. He recognized that handwritting anywhere.

Endou Mamoru

I really wan't to say yes and hug you when you confessed to me

I did this not because i wan't to

But i did this because i have to..

I still don't understand why do you like me

I'm nothing, seriously..

But you and the others are being so kind to me

Unfortunately, i can't reply your kindness..

I'm sorry, Mamoru-kun

I hope you would accept my last gift

My Diary.

I Love You

After reading that letter, the man handed him a familiar looking book. It's her diary.

"Sir.."

"Yes, young men?"

"Can i.. give something to (F/N)? Please?"

(F/N) father and mother looked at each other in confusement but they agreed anyway.

Endou walked closer to (F/N) and kneeled to her level. He pulled out something from his pocket. It's a white box.

"Hey.. (F/N).." he said in a low volume. "We won.. And we also did it for you.."

He opened the box, revealing a soccerball-shaped pin with her name on it. The same gift that he had tried to give to (F/N). Slowly and carefully, he put the pin around her upper left chest.

Seeing Endou giving his last give to (F/N) making her mother to cry even more.

Endou looked at (F/N) for a moment before he touched her forehead with his lips softly. After a few seconds, he pulled away. He cried.

His tears fell to her cheeks, making it as if she's crying as well.

But the dead one can't do anything.

'Sayonara.. (F/N).'

-SKIP TIME, 10 YEARS LATER-

Endou suddenly woke up in the middle of the night without any special reason. He rubbed his eyes, which is still heavy but refused to remain shut.

He looked at the person next to him. His wife, still diving in her own dreamland without any difficulty. He smiled and steal some light kisses from Natsumi's lips.

She finally did it. Being shocked by the painful truth, Natsumi tried her best to cheer him up. It took a VERY exhausting efforts but in the end, Endou started to learn how to move on. He learned it from Natsumi and Natsumi helped him in every step.

Endou also started to open his heart to Natsumi. This time, someone really returns his feelings. Before he knew it, he loved her too much until he can't resist himself to propose her.

It's a heartwarming event. They felt like they are the happiest couple in the whole world.

They don't have any problem with their new life. Well.. except for Endou who really wished that Natsumi would consider to take a cooking lesson.

As for soccer, Fifthsector was a big pain in the neck. But he dealt with it and he got his friend back. There are other problems as well, but he's fine.

But even so, that doesn't mean that he forgot. In fact, she's always inside her mind even if he loves Natsumi too.

Endou got off the bed and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He poured the water and drank it in silence. It's funny. Drinking that water reminds him about (F/N)'s problem.

In fact, whatever he's doing, he'll always remember her. No matter what.

Endou sighed as he leaned on the wall. Thinking the same thing, the same person over and over again.

"Hey, Mamoru-kun! Let's play a game! Tell me the characteristic and i'll guess what it is! When you want to answer, say : I See .... ! It's the same for you too!"

"Okay! It's round and it has 2 colors!"

"I see Soccerball!"

"True! It's your turn!"

"Okay! It's made out of leather, it's mostly white and it's job is to protect something important!"

"Give me another clue!"

"Okay! You always wear it in every match."

"I got it! I see my gloves!!"

"Bingo! You again!"

"Hmm.. it's sweet and it's kind. It's smart and it's diligent."

"Err.. I see.. robot made out of candy?"

"Hahahahahaha! What kind of answer is that?!"

"Then what's the answer?"

"I See You, (F/N).."

Endou smiled while looking at an old book. That book contains all about him. It also has his pitcures in it. he flipped the book until it's last page. There's a pitcure of him, with the girl he used to love.

"She's sweet and kind. She's smart and diligent. She's full of patience and never gave up on me. She keep comforting me even though she's hurt. She has (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. She has (S/C) skin and every time she talks, it's a music to my ears."

A single tear rolled down from Endou's eyes.

"I See You.."

.

.

He's a soccer freak and nothing can take it away from him. He's full of passion and never gives up. He lighted my heart and managed to make me fell in love with him.

I See You, Mamoru-kun.

*****

End

******

Toramaru: This is.. pretty long for a oneshot..?

Kidou: Not to mention Shirouki killed the reader.. #facepalm

Toramaru: And Shirouki also killing the readers by the length of this oneshot.. Seriously.. it's too long.

Kidou: And the story is not that good.. i think..?

Toramaru: And it's VERY long...

Kidou: Okay, Toramaru. We got the idea.

(Me: #cry You meaniee!!! T^T )

Kabeyama: HUEEEEEEEEE!!! WHHYYY!!!!!

Kidou, Toramaru: #sweatdrop Is he really crying?

Kabeyama: *sniff* T-That's all.. for now.. *sniff* HUUEEEEE!!

Kidou: W-Well, if you are willing to make a request, you can send a message to Shirouki.

Toramaru: See you next time! Jaa!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...
144K 3.6K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...
115K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
59.9K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...