Living With The 6 Boys *Slowl...

By smile560

Her name is lucy sanders and her entire family died in a crash, so she has to go live with her mother's best... More

Chapter 1
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Epilogue?
New book - Fighter
New book - My Italian Billionare
New book - HIM
New book - The Mafia's Angel

Epilogue

10.6K 305 20
By smile560

Lucy's POV.

5 years later.

"Bella come here sweety" I called to my little 2 year old daughter.

When i was 20 caleb proposed to me when our family went on a trip to paris on top the eiffel tower. I said yes obviously and we had the wedding later that year in December.

When I turned 21 I had a daughter named bella and right now I am 3 months pregnant.

Me and Caleb were still going strong.

We both worked but I took time of because of the baby and stuff.

Chad graduated college and is now working at a big shot company. He is in a serious relationship with a very beautiful girl and he was planning on proposing to her soon.

Chase was travelling the world as a photographer and might i say he was very good at it. He hasn't found his soulmate yet but I know one day he will.

Christopher has now started college and is aspiring towards the field of doctoring. He doesn't fool around anymore and is actually very smart.

Calvin and colin are senior's in high school and they are bad boys just like their brothers. They always get into trouble but they always do their do their work.

I couldn't believe the boys grew up to quickly. When i now came here the boys were so small bit look at them now.

"Hey baby" Caleb closed his car door and walked up to me and bella. He kissed my lips and kissed Bella's forehead. He grabbed a seat next to me and bella ran off into the yard to play with her toys.

"Babe look how far we have come together. After all our ups and downs, our disagreements which lead to fights we always came back to each other and I am glad for it" i said and smiled, looking as caleb's expression changed into one of pure happiness.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

THIS IS THE STORY OF ME FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE BADBOY

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
43.5K 771 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
50.8K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
219 1 22
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...