What Secrets Do The Shadows K...

By themabelian

|| Book 3 of "The Shadow's Melody" || (Based off of the Alternate Ending of "The Angel's Shadow") I can not p... More

What Secrets Do The Shadows Keep?

1.3K 52 65
By themabelian

|| What Secrets Do The Shadows Keep? ||

|| Book 3 of "The Shadow's Melody" ||

I can not possibly tell you just how happy I am in the life I have now. The life with my Erik. My wonderful Erik. The man I have wanted since I was a child and dreaming about the masked man I had seen onstage at the Opéra Populaire.

He loves me, that Phantom, that Opera Ghost. He loves me. Me, Mélodie, who was once Merely a Maid. Can you believe it? Can you believe how lucky I am to have such an extraordinary man as him? He can do no wrong, not anymore. He would do anything for me and our children. He wouldn't dream of hurting any of us.

Or would he?

______

Cover designed by: Ariel T. ( ifihadyoux )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...