Mirrors | Malum

Od prettyboymalum

"Look in the mirror Calum, you're beautiful, and everything that's beautiful is mine." "I don't belong to you... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue
Sequel?
The sequel is up!!
100k!!!

Malum AU

11.3K 405 40
Od prettyboymalum

The first time I had ever seen him was when he was sitting alone on a bench near the subway. He had a beverage sitting next to him; the steam radiating into the air. The boy was holding a journal and was drawing something in it. It was the way his hands moved against the paper, so delicately and fragile that I found it almost mesmerizing. It had almost been my time to get onto the next stop, but I just couldn't look away from the engrossing male.

"Sir, are you getting on?"

I wanted to block out the sounds of the engine running behind me to stare at him; he was so engaged with the art he was making on that tiny piece of paper that I found absolutely breath-taking.

The boy had looked up for a moment, his hair falling ever so slightly in front of his face, and his eyes were the prettiest shade of brown I had ever seen. He didn't smile - his features didn't move at all. It was just a small stare that could make my day and I had known right then and there that he was beautiful and I wanted to make him mine.

N e w  i d e a ;

I like this idea a lot. It's based off of two songs I'm literally obsessed with right now, following with my own ideas. This book won't start for a while, probably not until 2016 starts but I don't care. I'm excited for it. Hope you are too. :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Cover Od Joanne

Fan fikcia

10.1K 377 20
Michael has always been shy and timid. Not because he was abused at home or anything like that. In fact, he had very loving parents. Very rich, lovin...
5.9K 225 22
Calum was always sad but Michael was always there. ☆ 《Side: Lashton》 《Top!Michael Bottom!Calum》 《Top!Ashton Bottom!Luke》 ☆ Please give me some feedba...
99.8K 4.7K 41
"Who wants to love a crippled boy who can't even walk?" "I do." Michael Clifford was the exotic boy in school. Nobody wanted him because he strolled...
20K 881 27
Hi there! My name is Michael Clifford and I'm massively in love with this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. There is Calum, my baby, Luke, my other ba...