After Hours ➳ Dinah Jane

By arianagrandefandom

Seattle. The city where you've decided to start your new life with your girlfriend, Dinah. She was only your... More

// important note //
one
two
random laurinah smut
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one: part 1
thirty-one: part 2
thirty-two
thirty-four

twenty-six

3.9K 204 84
By arianagrandefandom

C H R I S T M A S S P E C I A L

Hello Reader,

I have wrote a Christmas special for all of my continuing fics. Think of it as a little flashback or maybe even something that could happen between these characters in the future. Most of all, think of it as a gift from me saying Thank You for continuing to read my little drabbles. This is probably the only productive thing I do and I appreciate your support.

Seasons Greetings,

AGF

--

Thinking about this time of year reminds me of last year in class with Ms. Hansen.

I was late to school yet again this morning and it was the last day before winter break. I didn't even get to see Ms. Hansen first hour so, the last chance I would have would be at tutoring. Sure, her and I fooled around a lot at this time, but this was still before she wanted to make everything official. I was a security risk and she knew that. Even I knew that.

But we still fooled around more than we really should've.

For that whole day, I kept waiting and waiting for the school day to end. Impatiently tapping my toe while clacking my nails against a flat surface everywhere I sat down.

I was so excited and nervous to give Dinah her Christmas gift. We never discussed presents, but I had a little leftover money from my parents that I wasn't using for my friend's gifts.
One day when Ms. Hansen and I were 'studying', we took a break to actually study, but then that turned into talking about random topics. One of those topics included her favorite type of chocolate that was 'hella expensive', in Dinah's words.

It was expensive, but somehow I found a way to buy a medium sized box of it and wrapped it up all cute with a bow.

At lunch, I sat down at the table and put my backpack in my lap, trying to keep the presentation of the box to its highest value. While gathering enough food with my spoon to bring to my mouth, Lauren noticed my zipper was halfway opened, exposing the red wrapping paper.

"Oh my God! You have a Christmas present. Who's it from?" Lauren exclaimed, yanking my backpack off of my lap to now fully expose the wrapping paper and bow.

Normani reached out and snatched my box from Lauren to look around for a tag. Although, I would never be dumb enough to put Dinah's or my name on it. I'm not risking my reputation or her career. "What's in it?"

"It's actually to someone." I said, getting up to grab the box from Normani while she wasn't paying attention. "And it's candy."

"Tell me it isn't to Zane." Ally groaned, handing a napkin to Normani. "He doesn't deserve to get a present. His butt deserves coal."

"Ass, Ally. Just say ass one time." Normani begged.

Ally grabbed her stick of celery and bit off a piece. While chewing, she thought of exactly what she was going to say, then spoke, "How about on Christmas, I'll call you and I'll say one full sentence that includes a few bad words."

"Okay!" Normani said in excitement.

"Wait, call me too." I insisted. I haven't heard Ally cuss since we were freshman and this one girl pissed her off by calling her a midget so she went off.

"Me too." Lauren said before taking a sip of her milk carton.

"Ugh, anymore wishes to put on my list?" Ally groaned at us.

"Put 'find someone for y/n to kiss under the mistletoe' on that list. It'll be my first year to experience that perk." I said to her while I stirred my soup, not really feeling up for eating the rest of it.

"I know who you can kiss, Y/N." Lauren smirked at me from across the table.

"Me!" Camila blurted out, then noticed what she actually said. "Wait no-"

"Okay." I interrupted her nervous rambling from the faux pas she had just done.

"Wait what?" Everything and everyone stopped.

All eyes were on me, waiting for a response, but I wasn't shaken. I calmly smiled and leaned up, trying to keep a mysterious facade. "I'll kiss you under the mistletoe if you're down. I mean, it's just a kiss, right?"

To me, it was just a kiss. A natural thing to do to someone you have special feelings for or just to feel another person's lips. That's what it was to me. To Camila, it's so much more than that. I knew that, too. Camila sees kissing as a magical moment where you just lose yourself in another person. It was something she daydreamed about multiple times a week.

"R-right." She smiled, secretly cringing inside. It was obvious to see the tenseness on her small shoulders.

The lunch bell rang alerting us that we would need to go to our next scheduled class. I hurriedly zipped up my bag and stood up quickly, "I'll see you all before tutoring, right?"

They all nodded and started collecting their things, having me hurry off to my next class.

--

I closed my locker after sticking my books into the safe for the day. I was quickly bombarded by my friends who were all ready to head home for the day.

Normani leaned against the lockers beside me and pulled Ally close to her. "So, munchkin. You wanna come to my house and help me with my Bio paper?"

"Not really." Ally whined, but she tip toes to give Normani a peck on the cheek. "But I'll help you because you're my friend."

Normani hit my shoulder to signal me to look at the door and see someone standing outside of her classroom, locking the door. Ms. Hansen was walking out of her room to do her daily 'water fountain' routine. "God, Hansen is so fine." Ally smacked Normani's hand. "Ouch, what? It's true. Even Y/N thinks so. She probably eye fucks her during tutoring."

"Why do you have to be so raunchy?" Camila groaned, walking away from the group making Normani send her a stank face.

Normani's head turned down the hall to see Zane making his way towards us. She nudged Ally off of her and shook her head at me, "Krampus is gonna fuck you up this Christmas if you don't put bad things behind you, Y/N."

"Krampus is already fucking you up, mate." Zane yelled out to Normani. "I mean, just look at your face."

I pushed Zane back as Normani started to charge back towards us. I got in between them and sternly said. "Enough, the both of you." Normani balled her fist and stepped back. "Normani, I'll see you at your house tomorrow." She turned on her heel to grab Ally once more as they headed out the front.

Zane licked his lips and smiled down at me, "That got a little intense, don't ya think?"

I shoved him back towards the lockers, making his back clang against the metal. "Don't fucking talk like that to my friends. You know they'll fuck you up."

Zane hurried to grab my jaw and flip our positions so he could back me up against the wall. "And they know I'll fuck you up." He smirked, clenching his jaw tightly before puckering his lips and pulling me into a deep kiss. "What're you doing right now?"

"Tutoring. Like I've been doing every day for two weeks now." I sarcastically spewed at him.

He used his hand to hold one of mine back in a painful way but I tried to mask my expressions the best that I could. "Don't get testy with me, babe. I was just asking." He pulled his hold off of me and kept the same stern look. "Have fun in class."

I moved away from him and walked towards the class door that Dinah was standing outside of, blatantly watching us.

She pushed the door opened, and I walked in. She locked it behind us and pulled the shade down. After taking a deep breath, Ms. Hansen turned around to raise her brow at me. "I don't like him."

"Jealous?"

She scoffed, "No. I just don't like him. He shouldn't push up on you like that. Like you're some wild animal needing to be tamed. It looks like he hurts you."

"Just stay out of my business, Ms. Hansen. You're my teacher. Nothing more." I said, gritting my teeth at her. She couldn't leave well enough alone and after turning me down multiple times, she had no right to tell me who she did and didn't want me to see.

She turned on her tall five inch heels to click over behind her desk to pick up her glasses and a stack of papers. "Take a seat, Ms. Y/L/N." I rolled my eyes at her jealousy and took my normal seat. She placed the stack of packets on my desk with a black ball point pen. "You need to start filling out these college applications. The district is requiring every senior in after school studies to do one application for each semester they're enrolled."

"What if I don't want to go to college?" I challenged her. I had more exciting things on my mind and filling out pointless applications was not one of them.

"Then I would think you're stupid, and you're not stupid. Do something with your life, Y/N." She pursed her plump lips at me. "And if you want to finish early today then you'll have to get a head start."

"Finish class or finish you off? Because I'd like to do one before the other."

Dinah slammed her hand down, "Damn it, Y/N. You always gotta act like this. You tease me and you know it's not right. I'm trying to keep this job, but if you keep fucking with my head then I'll lose everything. So, can you act like an adult?"

I instantly felt bad. I didn't mean to be flirty, that's just what it always turns out to be for me. I flirt and get by, but I guess emotions get in the way of a little helpless flirting.

I picked up my backpack to unzip it and pull out the wrapped box of chocolates. I got up and stood up on my feet to walk over and sit it on her desk. And without a word, I turned back around and took my seat so I could pick up a pen and start looking over the applications in front of me.

I looked down at the papers and I could hear Dinah rip the paper off of the package. When she noticed what it was she got up and walked over towards me with the box. She sat it down on the table of the desk and signaled me to stand up.

Ms. Hansen towered in front of me and used her hand to hold my face as her lips met mine. "I have a present for you, too." She whispered.

When she walked away, I couldn't help but eye her backside as she effortlessly moved in the tight skirt. I guess Normani was right even if it was a little crude. I do eyefuck her.

She sat down in her seat and opened the desk drawer to pull out a card. After sitting it on the middle of the desk she motioned for me to come over towards her. I took a seat on her lap and her arms comfortably rested against my waist and the other on my lap. Ms. Hansen leaned in to kiss my arm before whispering, "Open it up."

I rolled my eyes at her sudden need for attention, but thought it was cute and decided to open the card like she said. After breaking the seal, I pulled it out of the envelope sleeve. The card had a generic 'Merry Christmas' theme, but when I opened it, there laid two tickets. Seats B3 and B4.

"Dinah, um, you didn't have to do this. That's a little extravagant. Don't you think?" I bit down on my lip.

"Don't you even see who's concert it is, fool? Nicki the Ninja." Dinah mimicked Itty Bitty Piggy. "Nicki the boss. Nicki the Harajuku Barbie." She made herself giggle, then continued to talk to me. "My cousin got a bunch of tickets for her LA show because he works at the venue. You think you'd want to go with me?"

I leaned in to peck her lips and pulled back, "It's wonderful. I'd be happy to go with you to see Anaconda live." I joked, sneaking a few little kisses in.

Well, until Dinah started kissing a little deeper and touching me a little bit more. Her tongue pressed against mine, almost in a fight, until she slowly pulled away to lock our lips. She looked me in my eyes, "Sit on my lap."

"What do you think I'm doing right now? Boiling pasta?" I sarcastically asked her. She nudged me to stand up and motion for me to straddle her lap instead. "Oh. You could've just said ride me." I joked, forcing her to smack my arm lightly as a sign of discipline.

"You're so annoying." She laughed, obviously joking, gripping my hips to get even more comfortable than she was before. "But it's growing on me."

"So, you wanna date now?" I jokingly asked.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Ms. Y/L/N."

"Couldn't hurt to ask." I said, resting one hand on her shoulder while the other was gripping the back of her head to pull her closer into a kiss. For a few moments, there was innocent kissing, but I quickly learned that wouldn't last too long for Ms. Hansen. Her hand messed with my belt because for some odd reason, I thought a belt would be a good idea knowing my activities after school.

Her tongue pressed against my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I allowed it. We were stuck in the moment until the door knob started jiggling. We both stopped and before I could try to move, Dinah pushed me off onto the floor.

"What the fuck?!" I whisper yelled at her, getting up on my own to pull my zipper back up and start to fasten my belt. She shooed me to my seat as she tried to make herself as presentable as possible.

I quickly took my seat and picked up the pen to make it look like I had been working this whole time.

Ms. Hansen opened the door to reveal Ally who was clutching Lauren's black leather jacket. "Ms. Hernandez, I'm in the middle of tutoring. Can you wait to talk to you friend?"

"Can I just talk to Y/N really quick. I promise I won't be here long." Ally asked with her sunshine smile plastered on her face. She could get anything she wanted with that smile. Ms. Hansen nodded her in and Ally came walking towards me. "Here." She said, holding out the jacket towards me.

"That's not mine."

"You think I don't know that?" Ally smiled, "Normani said you left your jacket in her car and she's gone."

"I don't need a jacket."

"Don't be ridiculous. It's fifty degrees outside." Ally said, laying the jacket on the seat next to me. "And I'm driving Lauren home so she said that you could borrow hers." Ally leaned in to give me a platonic kiss on the cheek, like the rest of my friends do, and turned on her heel. She stopped on the way to the door to turn around and speak to me. "Oh, yeah, Y/N! Lauren also said to go to her house after you're finished here. Apparently, she got a new TV." Ally started to skip out of the room and before exiting completely she waved back, "Bye Ms. Hansen."

Dinah closed the door after her and started rubbing her fingers into her temples. "That was too close." I reached out for Lauren's jacket to put it on when she stopped me. "Nuh uh. We aren't finished here. That'll just be another layer I'll have to pull off."

+

a/n:

LMAO IT TOOK ME 9277383 YEARS TO UPDATE THIS

- agf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 555 32
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴. 𝗙𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸...
16.2K 519 33
𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝙇𝙖�...
10.9K 272 20
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 �...
1.8K 82 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...