The Pureblood Vampire Huntres...

By SerenityR0se

[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 2| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ When Evicka... More

The Blood Magic Series - Book 2: The Pureblood Vampire Huntress
Book 2⌇1. The Auction
Book 2⌇2. Let's Play
Book 2⌇3. Target Acquired: Lord Blaise
Book 2⌇4. Boundaries
Book 2⌇5. Welcome to Hollywood
Book 2⌇6. Masquerade
Book 2⌇7. Where It All Began
Book 2⌇8. Target Acquired: Lord Enzo
Book 2⌇9. Your Life Is Mine
Book 2⌇10. The King's Agent
Book 2⌇11. Testing You
Book 2⌇12. Dominance
Book 2⌇13. Do NOT Seduce Me
Book 2⌇14. Escapist
Book 2⌇15. Target Acquired: Lord Micah
Book 2⌇16. Sanctioned Orders
Book 2⌇18. Runaway Princess
Book 2⌇19. Targets Acquired: Lord Julien and Lord Remy
Book 2⌇20. Differences Aside
Book 2⌇21. Apoptosis
Book 2⌇Epilogue: Left To Die

Book 2⌇17. Their Binding

31.6K 2.1K 159
By SerenityR0se

Chapter 17 ∣  Their Binding

-Evicka

The hot water cascades from the top of my white hair, down my face and neck, streaming down my exhausted body. There's no beginning or end as my tears blend in with the droplets of water that trails off my cheeks.

My blood circles around the slate tile drain of the shower, reminding me of the aftermath of the first lord I'd killed.

My father...is King Locaine.

It's surreal.

I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the vampire I thought was the mastermind behind my mother's kidnapping, is, in fact, her beloved and my father.

He sent us away, afraid of the recognized coven leaders. I still don't understand why it wouldn't have been more ideal for us to stay by his side. Under his watchful eye, we would have been guarded by the strongest coven in the world.

My anger gets the best of me as I slam the side of my fist onto the white tiles of the wall.

Instead, he thought it wiser to send us away...never knowing if we were still alive, cutting us off from all communication.

I feel betrayed.

No one thought I could handle the truth.

Maybe, if we had been with you...mother wouldn't have been taken away.

Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. I have no idea what happened to my mother in Moscow, as Lucca continued our course to his home. Although...he was the one to finally reveal the truth to me...I was pissed beyond belief.

Lucky him...he's the closest thing for me to take my anger out on.

I'm not stupid...I know the recognized coven leaders want to take me away. Knowing now that my father is the King, they would naturally use me against him and try to overthrow the crown. I'm not interested in any of this royalty crap.

After all...I wasn't raised on it.

He made damn sure of that.

As soon as we arrived back at Lucca's home, he'd let me storm off. I'm done running. If they want to see me, fine. Come see me. I'm done chasing after my mother...apparently, we will never see each other again for my life is at 'risk.'

I don't even know what I want anymore.

The only thing I'm sure of is the pull within Lucca's blood that calls to me. I don't want to believe that he is the vampire I'm going to spend eternity with after what he's done to me.

Had he known who I'm...and still did all those things to me? Suppressing my power and treating me like a human slave? Torturing me until I gave him just a little bit of information?

The water falls into a small stream before I completely turn the handle, shutting it off. I step out of the shower, wrapping my body in a fluffy black towel and drying my long hair with another.

If I'd been more forthcoming...maybe I could have saved myself all this pain.

At that moment in time, no one could blame me for keeping my secrets close to my heart. I didn't know who I could trust and with Lucca's constant threats of having my now father execute me...I really hadn't wanted to say something I would have regretted.

"I was so naive..."

"No," Lucca's deep voice sounds his presence from the bathroom doorway. I turn slowly to face him, holding my towel close to my body. His eyes catch mine, and he states, "You were brave."

"Hardly," I mutter, averting my eyes to the suddenly interesting floor.

Lucca's footsteps echo off the tile walls, coming to a stop in front of me as he gently places his right hand on the side of my face. He tilts my gaze up to meet his captivating hazel eyes, the warmth radiating from his open palm against my skin.

"You were willing to die to protect your mother," Lucca replies, his voice reverberating in his chest.

"Twenty-twenty hindsight...I should have said something. I was stubborn and afraid of everyone...trust is not a word I throw around so easily," I whisper.

"I can only imagine the pain you must have felt, not knowing who your father was, or never knowing where your mother resided," Lucca continues, understanding and listening to me.

It's nice.

"I did have Killian..." my voice trails off, my thoughts wandering and wondering as to where my unofficial family is. If they are smart...they will run away from the complications I just continue to cause. Going on a hunt, where I know the game is too big, only further solidified how much more training I, myself need.

I believed I was powerful...

...I was wrong.

Lucca senses my sudden hesitation and reassures me, "I'm sure they're fine. They seem like a strong group. If Killian were part of your father's coven, he would have sought him out."

"What do you think happened?"

"Your mother?"

"Yes..."

"Knowing Locaine, he would fight for her." Lucca's sincere smile sends a wave of warmth through my body as he tells me, "My orders...have and always will be, to protect you. That is what I'm doing. We'll find out soon enough what happened." Lucca pulls out a cell phone from his deep cargo pants pocket while stating, "I'm just waiting to hear back."

"What happened between us?" I ask with uncertainty. Lucca knows precisely what I'm referring to, that ever-binding feeling between the two of us is just growing stronger and becoming harder to ignore.

Lucca arches a brow and smirks, "My blood?"

"Yes," I nod, my eyes shifting away from him with uneasiness.

His fingers are firm but gentle as he takes hold of my chin, bringing my eyes back to stare into his. I can get lost in those two irises all night.

"You felt the bond because we've already had sex...you fed off my blood after that, brought out the confirmed connection," Lucca states in a matter-of-fact tone.

I really don't understand...the only two vampires I know who are beloveds are Kenzie and Killian and that part of their life they keep away from others, even myself. I figured I would stay alone for my entire life...after all, who would want to be with me?

I'm a pureblood vampire huntress...

...not exactly what another vampire would jump up and down in joy over.

Lucca still doesn't know my secret.

My dazing off only causes Lucca to embarrass me more, "You...don't know how vampires bond...do you?"

"Of course!" I hastily reply and regret it instantly while sighing, "Not..."

Lucca's smirk only deepens as a low chuckle escapes his beautiful inviting lips.

"Isn't my father going to be upset that you fucked his daughter?" I lift an eyebrow, and soon the embarrassment is reversed. I throw my arms up dramatically, "Who knows how far he saw through my blood?" I taunt him, feeling like the one in charge again.

Lucca's fingers leave my chin as he replies, "Oh...I'm sure he is, but he can't keep beloveds apart. He would know that first hand and how it destroys you once you're bound by blood."

"But, we aren't yet," I let go of my towel now that it's folded tightly in place and plant my hands on my hips.

"And, you don't want that?" Lucca reaches through the openings in my arms and places his sturdy hands on both sides of my waist. He suddenly pulls me flush against his body, my hands leaving my hips and securing themselves on the front of his shoulders...the black button-up shirt he's wearing is soft beneath my touch.

"You can't ignore that call, angel," Lucca looks down into my eyes with his sinful ones. There is no denying that I belong with Lucca...I'm just afraid to put my trust in someone. It's not something I frivolously give away.

My body yearns for him, as he leans his head forward, his lips coming to my ear before saying, "Just say the word...and I will walk away. If you don't want this, I understand."

Humming with anticipation, my body already sparks that familiar fire, running through me and extending to every inch of my skin. My voice is steady when I say, "Lucca...I want to trust you. I'm just terrified of placing my trust in someone other than myself."

"Then trust in me," Lucca's teeth nibbles tenderly on my earlobe, eliciting a sudden moan from the back of my throat. The familiar tightening in my core starts to flood with warmth. His lips trail down the back of my ear, slowly placing feathery kisses lightly upon my skin, descending until he reaches the vulnerable soft spot between my collarbone and neck.

The pleasant feeling of his warm tongue swirling in the soft spot, causes another moan to escape my lips. This seems to please him, his hands running up the sides of my body, shielded from skin to skin contact by the dark towel.

His lips trail to the front of my neck, wrapping around to the opposite side, continuing his kisses. With the tips of his fangs grazing my skin, my body begs him to take me, but he won't. Not just yet anyway.

Lucca returns his face to mine, his lips inches away from my own. He smiles down at me, brushing his soft lips against mine. I kiss him back, my eyes fluttering shut as I become lost in the most desirable sensation I've ever felt. His fangs pull at my bottom lip, demanding that I let him in.

Unlike last time, my vampiric power is coursing through my veins, and I'm not going to let him have his dominance so easily.

I deny him access, smirking against his lips as my arms reach up from his shoulders to lock behind his neck.

Apparently, he won't have none of it. His left-hand slides down my towel, holding my hip firmly in place. I don't realize where his other hand is gone until I feel him cup my already wet sex.

I gasp at the sudden touch, Lucca taking advantage of my surprise to dart his tongue into my mouth, swirling it gently against my own. I fight back, wanting to take control from him as our tongues begin to battle passionately.

My body only heats more as Lucca runs his middle and ring finger slowly up my slit, separating my folds and finally resting on my clit. In a circular motion, he strums his middle finger against my nub, my moans only growing louder. My hips lurch toward his fingers, wanting to feel them fill me.

Lucca continues to stimulate my clit, the heat gathering between my legs. I grind myself harder onto his hand, pleading with him to enter me.

Our lips unlock as he thrusts two of his fingers into me, my upper body arching backward, wanting to feel everything he can give me. He begins to pump them in and out, my moans arousing him as I feel his erection pressing into my hip.

The familiar fire engulfs me, my climax right at the edge. Lucca swiftly and suddenly removes his fingers from my overly sensitive folds. He smirks at me, and I give him the most significant death glare. A dark tone slips past my lips when I snarl, "Oh hell to the fucking no you aren't pulling this shit again!"

My arms unlock behind his neck, coming to his chest and taking a firm hold of his shirt. He looks at me confused before I rip his ebony shirt apart. The buttons fly off, bouncing on the tiles and landing on the countertop and floor.

Lucca's growl emanates from the back of his throat. He pulls his hand entirely away from me, feeling my power overshadowing his own. I continue to tear off his shirt until it falls to the floor in a useless heap.

My eyes take in his muscular body as my hands travel it, feeling him tense under my touch.

"You know," Lucca grins at me evilly, taking hold of the top of my towel and unfolding it, tearing it off and letting it slide down my body to the floor, "two can play at this game."

The sudden coldness causes my nipples to harden, a blissful shudder passing over my body as I stand entirely naked in front of him. I narrow my eyes at him and smirk as I mimic him, "Yes, two can play at this game."

A surprisingly deep groan comes from the back of his throat the moment I run my hand over his restrained cock. The hardness in his pants twitches at my touch, and as I gaze into his eyes, I see the love and lust he has for me.

"I don't think so," Lucca's hand is around my wrist, pulling me away from him before commanding, "I'm not done with you yet."

With that being said, Lucca picks me up into his arms, taking me out of the bathroom and steering me in the direction of his bed. The familiar softness of the covers envelope my bare back, my skin chilling from its touch.

Kicking off his boots, Lucca places himself between my thighs, blowing lightly on my already aroused clit. Before I have a chance to say anything, my voice is lost to the sounds of my moans echoing the room as he runs his tongue up my slit. He encircles his tender lips around my clit, skillfully working his tongue on me.

I arch my back, pressing my hips further to him as I take hold of the covers on either side of me, balling my hands into fists.

He holds my hips firmly, darting his tongue deep inside me. Continuing his loving actions, I feel my climax rising.

"Lucca...please..." I beg him, my voice ragged as my breathing is quick. At my begging, he sucks hard on my clit, my body shuddering with ecstasy, quaking beneath his lips as his tongue greedily licks up my juices.

Lucca creeps up my body, placing butterfly kisses over my hips, to my stomach, and up my neck until his lips once again find mine. I taste myself on his lips, engulfing me in a renewed sense of want. This want...only wants to please him.

The shock lingering in his eyes is enough to make me giggle softly as I wrap my strong legs around his waist, rolling him onto his back.

A smirk tugs at the corners of my mouth, watching Lucca take hold of my hips, trying to reverse our roles.

"Not this time, sweetheart," I chuckle playfully, "your control over me is gone." I stick my tongue out at him and shrug my shoulders.

I'm no longer weakened by the undiluted silver and Lucca is about to experience my dominance over him...probably for the first time in his life.

He returns my smirk, releasing my hips in defeat and surrendering his control to me. Perfect.

I seductively shift down his thighs, unbuttoning and unzipping his dark cargo pants as I go. I take hold the top of his waistband, slipping down his pants and boxers at the same time. He displaces his weight, allowing me to completely remove his remaining clothing.

Lucca's cock only increases the slickness starting up again between my thighs. I grasp the base of his hard cock; his groan just urges me on. I lick him from the top of my hand, running it up his entire length before flicking the tip of my tongue over the head, tasting the salty precum.

His sudden ragged breathing increases my growing wetness.

I take his cock into my mouth. It excitedly twitches as my tongue runs down him once again, taking him down to the back of my throat.

His audible groan meets my ears as I begin bobbing my head up and down on him in a steady rhythm, removing my hand from the base of his shaft and messaging his balls. Lucca intertwines his fingers into the back of my hair, only applying slight pressure as if he's afraid I will stop.

I continue my movements, until Lucca's husky voice meets my ears, gently pulling me off his throbbing cock, "No angel, if you still want control, come here."

Lucca sits up on the bed as I crawl up to his hips, straddling them while his cock presses against my inner thigh. My breathing is coming short as I feel the heat radiate from our bodies.

"Bite me, love," Lucca groans into my ear, the neediness in it is evident. I can't resist the pull as he places one of his hands on the small of my back, the other wrapping around my upper body, holding me close to him. His beautiful hazel eyes meet mine right before he tilts his head to the side, exposing his neck to me.

I run my lips delicately up his neck, reaching the middle before my eyes shift and my fangs elongate. Breathing in sharply, they pierce into his flesh, his decadent blood stirring my need for him further, bringing out an animalistic side I've never felt before. My tongue flicks across the puncture wounds, drinking down the sweet sustenance.

The blood bond sparks to life once again.

My lips leave his neck as he pulls me away from him enough to position his hard cock at my entrance. I lower myself onto him, moaning as I feel him fill me once again. He holds me against him, my pace steadily increasing as I ride him hard, my hands gripping the top of his shoulders.

I gasp, Lucca unexpectedly flipping me beneath him, pinning me to the bed. He takes over, thrusting harder and deeper into me until I feel myself clench around his girth, crying out, "Oh, Lucca! Fuck!"

I know he isn't done and when he slows his thrusts, I gaze into his now black rose eyes questioning him.

Exhaling slowly, Lucca lowers his lips to my neck, swirling his tongue and bringing the skin between his teeth. I moan as he releases it, feeling his fangs elongate.

As he presses the tips to my skin, I breathlessly protest, "Lu-Lucca w-wait..please."

He pauses for a moment, unsure of my sudden change of heart. Bringing his eyes back to mine, he breathes heavily as he whispers, "What is it, angel?"

"I haven't been totally honest with you..." my nails dig into the top of his shoulders as he continues his gentle thrusts.

"Yes?" He asks, curiosity lingering in his eyes.

"I took on my mother's side as well...the reason Enock wanted me dead, wasn't just because I was a pureblood," I pause for a moment, emotions rushing through me as I'm not sure how he will react when I admit, "I have the ability of blood magic..."

Lucca pauses for a moment before thrusting hard into me. I scream out in pleasure as he growls, "What difference does that make? I don't care that you're part hunter. I want you and only you because of you."

My grip on him tightens as I feel the weight of the world lifting from my shoulders.

He wants me...for me.

Before I can say another word, his fangs are once again teasing my skin. His taunting soon ends as his fangs slowly and lovingly pierce my skin. I exhale, feeling nothing but complete and utter euphoria, a pleasure I've never experienced washes over me...leaving me in a blissful mess.

My blood flows from me, sliding down his throat as he continues to pound into me. I arch my hips up, allowing him further access as I moan out his name.

Lucca's fangs leave my flesh, heat and shock waves lingering in their absence. Our black rose eyes meet, our blood bond complete, feeling each other on a new level. He thrusts quickly into me, pushing me over the familiar edge of solace as I seize around his expanding cock.

He releases into me as I scream, "Lucca!"

As his cock softens, he pulls out of me, rolling back the covers and wrapping me in his strong embrace. I pant heavily, steadying my erratic heartbeat until I whisper, "At least this time...you didn't almost break me."

"Y-your b-blood," Lucca's chest rises and falls fast.

"I know..." my voice drifts off.

Lucca places a finger under my chin, tilting my face up to meet his longing gaze before he chuckles, "How your father ever resisted your mother...god the self-control he had..."

Published on Amazon as an ebook and paperback.

The Pureblood Vampire Huntress by K. A. Young.

If you don't have a Kindle and can't purchase the book off Amazon, you are more than welcome to join my Patreon page and receive downloadable PDFs under the Pack Tracker Tier.

Please click on the link on my bio.

https://www.patreon.com/SerenityR0se   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 13.6K 41
RATED MATURE | Completed ✔ Held captive at the hands of vampires to be auctioned off to the vampire clan called the PureBloods. I'm held hostage, tor...
22.4K 3.5K 73
FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL FANTASY, ROMANCE, MAGIC, STORIES UNDISCOVERED AND SPECULATATIVE FICTION PROFILES. "Rose run!" A voice yelled from all...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
381K 25.2K 19
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 3| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Orion has silently sat in the shadows, watching the...