Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

By blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... More

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 11-family
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 19-reaction
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 27- back to forks
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
Chapter 29- we are vampires
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
chapter 37- Baseball
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 67- Battle
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

Chapter 16-power

22.9K 305 37
By blackdust

thank you for the comments and votes! remember to vote, comment, like, fan and tweet! you know you want to! all rights are to Stephanie Meyer!!!!!!!

Chapter 16- power

***Amelia's POV***

"Amelia you need to wake up!" Mum said trying to wake me up. I woke up and quickly sat up. I looked at her alarmed and then realized what had happened.

"I'm awake now what happened?" I asked sleepily.

"You have to wake up because we are going to the Denalis." mum replied.

"Oh okay I'm awake now." I said I got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and then went back into my room. Mum had left she must be downstairs. I went into my closet and got out an outfit. I got a pair of jeans, a light green t-shirt which said 'I've got the power in me' it seems relevant and I got a full sleeve top to wear underneath. I put it on my clothes and then brushed my hair. I tied it up it a ponytail and then looked in that mirror to examine myself. I look alright. I switched the light off then left the room. Max was waiting outside I wonder why.

"Hey Max what's up?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Nothing as always you?" he said. He smiled back at me. Such an awesome smile.

"Same are you going to meet the Denalis as well?" I asked. It would cool if he did.

"No I'm not going I've already met them I'm not going this time." he said. What a pity.

"Oh okay have fun at home then." I said trying not to sound disappointed.

"Come on let's go downstairs." he said I nodded and followed after him. Whilst on the stairs our hands went I down of each other I felt the electric current again but this stronger. We didn't move our hands we just left them together. We went down the steps and then let go of each others grasp. I examined him as we went into the lounge. He was wearing a blue pullover emphasizing his muscles and a pair of dark jeans it suited him perfectly. I should really stop thinking about him I might randomly splutter something out.

Which would be embarrassing.

“Here you go Amelia after you have eaten we could leave.” Mum said giving me a plate of food. I ate in a record of time making sure not to make a mess. I finished and put my plate into the kitchen. I went back into the lounge and Aunt Alice gave me a pair of trainers. They were converse and the type you don’t do your laces, which is good because I suck at laces. Well I could do it but they would loosen it five minutes. I put them on and modeled them in front of the mirror in the hallway. They really tie this outfit together.

“Thank you Aunt Alice!” I said I know she could here me.

“No prob!” she said and showed her face she stuck her tongue out at me and went again.

“They look good.” Max said whilst strolling into the hallway.

“Thanks you know Aunt Alice always wanting you to look good and stuff. I’m surprised they fit when you look at them they seem small.” I said.

“You don’t just look good you look beautiful the green eyes matches your outfit.” He said. Aww he said I’m beautiful.

“Thanks Max you look handsome yourself what’s the occasion?” I said. He smiled, his cheeks went slightly red.

“Thanks and I’m just staying at home I probably hunt later but that’s it.” He said.

“Come on Amelia!” Mum said it sounded like she was in the garage.

“Coming! See you Max either tomorrow or later! Have fun!” I said.

“See you too Amelia you have fun too!” he said I left the hallway and went to the garage. Mum, dad were waiting.

“Is it only us going or is someone else?” I asked.

“Carlisle is coming as well he is on his way.” Dad said.

“What car are we going in?” I asked.

“My car the Volvo why don’t you get in?” dad asked. I nodded and opened the Volvo door and sat in. I put on my seat belt and waited. After a few minutes mum, dad and grandpa came in. Mum sat next to me, dad was driving and grandpa was in the passenger seat. Dad drove out of the garage effortlessly and hit the freeway. I watched outside of the window as dad zoomed past all the other cars.

“Amelia do you like speed?” mum asked. I nodded and said

“Love it. Sometimes I think that some things are too slow.”

“You are like your dad I think he drives like a maniac!” mum said. I smiled.

“May I remind you but that maniac is your husband and there is nothing wrong with speed!” dad said. I laughed. I heard something in my head it sounded like dad it was even as a vampire she still don’t like speed! I laughed.

“Amelia what are you laughing at?” mum asked.

“I heard something in my head that sounded like dad it was funny.” I said.

“What was it?” she asked.

“Dad do you want to do the honours?” I asked. Dad sighed and said

“I thought that you as a vampire you still don’t like speed.” Mum rolled her eyes.

“How did you and dad meet?” I asked mum.

“We met in forks at school he sat next to me in biology. I was human so at first I thought he didn’t like me, I wasn’t sure why but it was the smell of my blood.” She said.

“Don’t all humans smell the same?” I asked.

“No sometimes some smell better then others you call them singers.” Dad said. Oh so that’s what uncle jasper said about my blood singing to him I wonder if it still does.

“How many times have you been to school?” I asked.

“2” mum said.

“Dad?” I said.

“A lot of times.” He said. I wonder how much is a lot.

“How much is a lot?” I asked.

“Just over 50 times more or less.” He said. I nodded wow he’s been school a lot of times. I’ve never been to school well I do age quick so I wouldn’t be able to. For the rest of the car journey the car was silent.

***At the Denalis***

Dad pulled up in the Denalis driveway and exited the car he opened the door for me and mum. I looked around and thought cool place. Dad smiled at me. By the porch of the house were two people.

“Hello it’s good to see you again it’s been about 4 years.” The man said. He came forward and shook our hands. The lady came too and hugged us.

“And who is this?” she asked with me in her embrace.

“I’m Amelia.” I said.

“I’m Carmen and this is my husband Eleazer.” she said to me. I nodded.

“Why don’t we go inside and chat then?” Eleazer asked. We followed him to inside of his house and settled down into the lounge. There were three other people in the room.

“This is Tanya, Garrett and Kate.” Carmen said. Gesturing to each one I nodded and said

“Hi.” they said hi back. Everyone sat down and then Carmen said

“So is Amelia adopted in your family then?” she must be talking to mum, dad or grandpa.

“Yes she is mine and Bella’s daughter.” dad said.

“Did you find her?” she asked.

“No she came to us it’s a rather long story. Amelia do you mind telling them?” dad said. I nodded and said

“My parents abandoned me. My father left when I was three months old and my mum left when I was six. I was born quarter vampire my dad was half vampire and my mum was human. My dad turned my mum into a vampire when she was dying giving birth to me. I didn’t see them after that. One day I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar place I had a backpack and a letter. I read the letter and it was from my mum. It was to go to the Cullens, there was a message on which they had to translate I wasn’t going to go at first but then I did. I took me three months to find them. When I found them I first assumed that the message was to tell me a clue on where my mum was but it wasn’t it was a message saying for them to look after me. I left not wanting that they found took me because I was unconscious, I stayed till I was better and left again, I nearly died and then I came back. Oh yeah and throughout my whole life I have been bitten seven times each time I think making me more vampire.” I said it quite matter-of-factly.

“Really did that really happen? How old are you?” Carmen asked she seemed upset. Well everyone was when they found out my past.

“I’m four.” I said.

“Why did you leave them and then come back?” she asked.

“I left because all my life no-one wanted me and the Cullens did it was a shock to the system.” I said.

“Oh, you have a wonderful family now don’t you?” she said.

“The best!” I said with a smile on my face. Dad, mum and grandpa smiled as well.

“How long have you been with this family?” Eleazer asked.

“About a week and a half but it feels longer then that.” I said.

“So all this is recent.” He said. I nodded.

“Oh yeah Eleazer we weren’t sure but we think she has a power but we are not sure. We thought we are coming so we might as well ask. Could you tell us?” dad asked.

“Certainly.” He said he focused on me and then gasped. “It’s not like something I’ve ever seen!” he exclaimed.

“Is there something wrong with me?” I asked. I knew it I am a freak!

“No dear you don’t just have one power you have three!” he said. I looked shocked at him and so did everyone else.

“I do what are they?” I asked excitedly.

“You have the ability to use other people’s power against them for instance you can hear Edward's, you would be able to see Alice’s future, etc. You have the ability to know someone’s movement before they do it and you would be able to control their actions and you are kind of like a tracker. Not like Demetri but better you could find whoever you want without a scent you would just feel a pull to them. It’s impressive you are very powerful.” He said. Really wow! I never knew vampires could get more than one power!

“Wow that’s amazing!” I squealed next to me everyone laughed.

“Well you do hear my mind sometimes and sometimes see flashes of Alice’s future.” Dad said.

“Wait does that mean that I could feel Uncle Jasper’s emotions, be telepathic with Max and if I put my hand on Reneesme’s face she could see inside my mind?” I said. I need to get this straight

“Yes I don’t know if that power obliges with Bella through if so then maybe you could stretch her shield around you.” Carlisle said to her. I had a huge smile on her face and thought cool I’m awesome! You’re lucky Amelia very lucky I heard in my head it sounded like dad I looked up and him and smiled and winked.

“Oh yeah how is Max?” Carmen said.

“He’s fine.” Mum said.

“Has he found his soulmate yet?” she asked.

“From his knowledge no.” Dad said. I gave him a look. Great I can’t think around her. I heard and again sounded like dad well who else could it be?

“Oh hopefully he would.” Eleazer said giving dad a weird expression. Talking about max I wonder what he is doing now and for some reason I kind of do miss him.

***Max’s POV***

Amelia, Uncle Edward, Aunt Bella and grandpa have just left. I heard the Volvo just leave. I have a feeling today is going to go slow. I walked back into the lounge and sat down. Only if she was here to sit with me. I happy that there is no-one to hear my thoughts. I can’t believe we were so close to a kiss but Aunt Alice had to ruin it! I wonder if she likes me so she went for a kiss or she didn’t know on what she was doing. I hope she does like me and in a non family related way. I love her and I want to make her mine forever. I think I’ll tell her soon maybe tomorrow or the day after. Just then mum came in the room and sat next to me.

“Max what’s up? You don’t seem yourself what is bothering you?” she asked me. I shook my head and said

“It’s nothing mum I’m fine.” She looked in my eyes and said

“There is definitely something bothering you I know it’s a mother’s instinct!”

“Mum seriously it’s nothing!” I said. Please, please, please let it go!

“Max tell me! Is it Amelia?” she said. She cracked it.

“What makes you think it’s Amelia?” I said.

“Mother’s instinct. What’s bothering you?” she said.

“Mum!” I said.

“If you don’t want to say it telepathically say it!” she said. I shook my head there’s no way I’m going to tell you! “Max!”

“Fine, fine!” I said. I telepathically said to mum. Well… I have feeling and you know what feelings. I just wish she already knew and that she was here. I feel complete with her around and stuff you know. And yesterday…

“Oh yeah what was going to happen upstairs all you have to do is be patient. When you tell her she might surprise you with her feelings not that I know them.” She said. She’s right I’m gong to have to be patient. Anyway good things happen to people who wait. Thanks mom you are the best! I telepathically told her she smiled at me and said

“Anything for you.” She got up and left the room. Even through I’m waiting doesn’t mean that I won’t stop thinking.

***Later***

It been a hours they have been out it’s dark outside and they haven’t come back yet. Grandpa just called and said they are only fifteen minutes away. Only fifteen minutes to see Amelia. I could wait. It was grandma on the phone to them she asked if Amelia had a power grandpa said yes but won’t tell us what because Amelia wants to tell us in person. I wonder what it is. It would most likely be cool through. Only a few minutes left till they should be home. I sat down in the family room and closed my eyes and hoped for time to come faster then someone came in I opened my eyes and was Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, mum and dad they sat down they were discussing something.

“I think her power is super, super strength and speed. I mean how else could she beat me at arm wrestle and Edward at a race!” dad said.

“I don’t think it’s that I think it’s got something to do with movement because she can sometimes tell what we are going to do before we do it.” Uncle Jasper said.

“But she sees sometimes flashes of me and sometimes hears Edward!” Aunt Alice said.

“I’m not sure what it is but I’m sure it’s good.” Mum said.

“What do you think it is Max?” Aunt Alice called.

“I’m with mum I’m not sure but I think it’s good.” I said.

“Do you think it’s good because you love her?” dad said.

“No what makes you think that all powers are good!” I said.

“True but you still love her and you are running out of time you have to tell her or we will!” dad said.

“I think I’ll tell her either tomorrow or the day after.” I said.

“Okay then just don’t take your time.” Dad said. Then I heard the door they must be back. We exited the room and saw them. Amelia was asleep and Uncle Edward was holding her. Aww she looks so peaceful when she’s sleeping.

“So what’s her power then?” I asked.

“We promised her that we would let her tell you so you are going to have to wait until she wakes up.” Uncle Edward said. Aunt Alice had a mischievous smile on her face. “Don’t even think about it Alice.” He said. She probably wants to wake her up oh well I don’t mind waiting till the morning. I’m not staying up all night I’m lucky I can sleep too.  

****************************************************************************************************************

thank you for all the support! i hope you liked this chapter i had serious writers block! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! WELL I'LL UPLOAD NEXT AFTER ANOTHER 7 VOTES AND 7 COMMENTS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

CYA

AMI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 6 51
Amelia had waited her whole life for that one person, for her soul mate, someone she could share a connection with. She always thought that when the...
11.2K 464 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...
170K 3.2K 18
Five years after the marriage of Bella and Edward the Cullens lose a member to their family. Rosalie Hale. Her death came unexpected and tore Emmett...
4.4K 176 25
2nd book to the new dawn series and Amelia is back, but comes home to a shocking discovery that leaves her broken, she must chose whether to live for...