notice me

By mieschkaloveszayn_

She's caught up in a sick love game .His caught up in her sick games . She wants him but he doesn't know that... More

Who am i ?
Tries to make him jealous
Just awful
New beginnings
Everybody knows
Status .
Fights&&Relationships
Boyfriend .
Losses .
Meeting the family .
Moments .
Virgin .
Lies.
Phonecalls .
Fights .
Truth .
Unresolved .
Rewind .
Tonight .
Gentle .
Lunch .
Babe .
Choices .
Goodbye , Zayn
Sequel !!!

Bro Code .

10 2 1
By mieschkaloveszayn_

Rosie's POV

The whole day Zayn hasn't been noticing me.it kind of pissed me of but that means I have to step my game up .

At the end of the day I stayed longer at my locker waiting for Zayn to walk past .

I kept on scratching in my locker making it look like I was looking for something .

Suddenly I heard his laugh .

I glanced over at him and saw he was with Harry .

I took a deep breathe as he neared me .

He was a few feet away so I turned around closing my locker so that he could hear .

He finally noticed and looked towards me .i wanted to smile but then I gave him a dirty look and looked towards Harry smiling .

"Hey"I winked and Zayn just stared with big eyes .

I walked away Infront of them and I smirked .i think I was making him jealous but i wasn't going to let him get the best of me as well .

I stepped out of the school and suddenly I was ambushed by all these reporters .

"Rosie , do you believe that Mr Hemmings is guilty"someone shouted and shoved a microphone in my face .

"Have you been to one of his trials ?"another reporter asked but i stood there , not knowing what to do .

I then began to think about Mr Hemmings and what he did .

I grabbed a microphone out if one of their hands .

"Mr Hemmings is a sick man . Who would do something like what he did ? I never want hear his name in my life again"I say and hand the microphone over to the closest person .

Making my way through the reporters whilst they were still trying to question me but I didn't answer .

I needed to get out of here .

Luckily my dads car was waiting outside .

I got in and my dad gave a me a warm smile .

"Ready for today?"he asks me and before i answer , I run all the thoughts through my head what I'm suppose to be doing today because i forgot .

"Dance"my dad finally says because he notices that I couldn't remember .

"Oh sh- uhm yeah"I said almost swearing .

I looked at my dad expression but luckily it seemed like he didn't notice .

I sigh softly .

***

My dad picked me up from Dance .

It was amazing .everybody was excited to see me and I was excited to see them .

Zayns POV

Harry was over at my place and we just chilled in my room .

My dad isn't to keen with Harry but fuck him because Harry is my friend and I can have friends over whenever I want to .

My dad doesn't understand the situations I get into.if he could only ask me why i began to smoke and drink .If he could only realized the pain I was going through then maybe this whole conflict wouldn't of happened .

I mean , his my dad and I always wanted that father , son kind of a thing but his like me I mean I'm like him . stubborn .

My dad doesn't even look at me anymore and sometimes I wish that I didn't do any of this just to talk to him . Honestly when I see him with Waliyha and Safaa and the way he is with them,I get jealous . His always hugging them and buying then things and taking them out and here I am practically invisible to him .

It's like he doesn't even notice me nor try to notice me .

"I want to ask you something"Harry asks as he handed me the cigarette he lit .

"Go ahead"I said after taking one puff and handing it back to him .

"I want to ask Rosie out"he says and my eyes widened .

"What the fucking hell?! You can't ! I mean you shouldn't ! Don't because she's just going to say no ! And plus she isn't the right girl for you like maybe you should ask that Robyn chick out or something !"I shout and Harry stares at me with big eyes .

"Is there something you're not telling me because it's seems like you have feelings for her"Harry says rising a eye brow and i look down at my blue sheets .

"No , I don't "I say not looking at Harry .

I tried figuring out what if I did because I always think about her .

No, Zayn you don't .

"I just think it's wrong because she's Nialls ex and he isn't over her"I say and Harry nods .

"Bro code"I ensure him taking the cigarette .

"Yeah"Harry agrees .

My dad entered angrily .

What the fuck does he want now .

"Excuse me Harold but I would like to Zayn"my dad says politely with a huge ass fake smile on his face .

Harry gives me a good luck look and I nod .

He leaves and my dad practically slams the door in Harry's face .

"Fucking rude"I say under my breathe .

"What did you say?"my dad asks me and I don't look at him .

"Nothing"I say .

"What do you want?"I ask looking up at him .

"Zayn Javvad Malik , I thought I taught you better !"He shouts .

"No , you taught me how to be a lousy father"I comment and he rolls his eyes .

"Well then you need to learn because you are fucking going to be a dad Mr!"he shouts and I choke On air .

"Fuck what ?"I ask hoping I heard wrong .

"Yeah , Layla called ... She's pregnant ."he says and then I think back to when I fucked Layla .

I go through what happened and I recall putting on a condom .

"I used protection !"I argue and he laughs .

"You not supposed to be fucking having sex ! You are a real disappoint do you know that ?"he says and walks out .

Well that's another thing for my dad to hate me more . That fucking bitch is a liar . I used protection and I will fucking prove it .

I pick my phone up and dial Layla's number .

A few rings later she answers.

Layla : hello , Zayn .

Zayn : you fucking liar ! Stop talking shit and tell my parents you're not fucking pregnant !

Layla : I'm sorry but seeing the way you look at Rosie just makes me jealous and I just wanted you to notice me so I pretended to be pregnant

Zayn : you are a fucking phsyco !

Layla : Zayn , I love you .

Zayn : bitch please , go fucking fuck yourself !

Layla : don't do this to us

Zayn : there's never been an us ! I only used you to make Rosie jea-

Before I finished the sentence I turned the phone of .

Making Rosie jealous .

What did this mean ?

Does this mean I like her ?

No !

But why would I want to make her jealous if I never liked her .

I think I like Rosie .

A/N

Yay he finally admits it :)

Phsyco Layla , LOL !

New nick name ;)

Sorry about the mistakes and please vote and comment :)

Love you all !

Bye sweet peas :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 184 20
Harry is in love with Louis. Harry has cancer and is terminal, but his body decides otherwise. -------- I DO NOT own this story. All he credits go to...
908 60 23
Shit happens. Ashley learned that the hard way. Can Louis and Ashley be the cure for each other's misfortune. {completed}
30.7K 753 12
Harry's struggling with anxiety and depression, and Louis' trying his best to help the love of his life. Their relationship is tested when Harry's me...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...