Beauty in the Eye of the Beho...

By DatsRealGayGrandad

***ON HOLD*** "You look so cute like that" he says as he smirks at me. 'Like what?' I begin to squirm, gettin... More

Meet Ailani Rogers
On hold!!!

Meet Scott Campbell

84 5 1
By DatsRealGayGrandad

This hottie here is Steven R. McQueen. He will be playing Scott. If you're wondering what he is from, he plays Jeremy Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries (for all my tvd fans!!!). Now he is a guy who left in middle school and returns in high school. Scott is your not-so-typical-but-typical popular bad boy.(if that makes sense?) He doesn't really have friends (except for these 2 dumb-but-hot twins), but more so, acquaintances.(most of them are douches tho.)

He lives with his mom not much to tell you yet because it will be in the story so yeah...

             Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                                             ~Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
2M 56.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
3.5M 93.9K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
56.6K 4.5K 53
A crazy, jolly, and funny student who's so in-love with her professor Isa. Ali is willing to do anything para kay Isa, and Isa being Isa she's so upt...