Draco Malfoy x Reader

Por dragonshiro

You are Harry's twin sister. You are however the complete opposite of Harry personality wise. Mais

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2 Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 5: Day 1 at Hogwarts
Chapter 6: The troll and quidditch
Chapter 7: Holidays
Chapter 8: Detention
Chapter 9: End of year 1
Chapter 10: Summer Vacation
Chapter 11: Flourish and Blotts
Chapter 12: Day 1 of year 2
Chapter 13: New seeker
Chapter 14: The Chamber is open
Chapter 15: Quidditch Match
Chapter 16: Dueling Club
Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 18:Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: Inside the chamber of secrets
A/n: Why I haven't been updating
Chapter 20: End of year 2
Chapter 22: Summer before year 3
Chapter 22: The dementor
Chapter 23: Divination
Chapter 25:Boggart
Chapter 26:What is a werewolf
Chapter 27: A map and broom
Chapter 28: Race time
Chapter 29: Quidditch Final
Chapter 30: Good byeBuckbeak
Chapter 32: Sirius Black
Chapter 32 sneak peak
Chapter 32: Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33: End of year 3
Chapter 34: Prelude to the Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 35: World Cup finals
Q&A
QnA: Answers

Chapter 24: A Hippogriff

12.3K 286 166
Por dragonshiro

(a/n)- Okay time for the second day of Christmas. On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two chocolate frogs. Hope you guys enjoy. Also if you didn't read the (a/n) on the bottom of the last chapter it said "On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a wand from an elder tree." One last thing, since I am trying to update every day while still being busy these chapters will be a lot shorter than usual so I apologize in advanced. Anyways on with the story. 

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or any of its characters. If I did well this fanfic wouldn't be here.  

Chapter 24: A Hippogriff 

-you pov- 

Draco and I were walking when we heard Hagrid say "Firs' thing yeh'll want to do is open yer books-"

Draco then interrupted and said "How?"

"eh?" 

"How do we open them?" Draco repeated while raising his book that was closed shut with rope. Everyone else in the class raised their books as well that were bound so they couldn't attack them. 

"Hasn'- Hasn' anyone bin able ter open their books?" Hagrid asked. 

I took out my book and stroked its spine and said

"I have." 

"Well now I see one of ye hav' been able ter open their book. Good job Ms. Potter." 

I rolled my eyes and said

"The only reason I found out how was because it was trying to bite my hand off when I opened it and I happened to stoke its spine when trying to get it under control." 

"Oh yes how silly of us. We have to stoke it. Why didn't that come to mind." Draco said clearly annoyed and angered. 

"I- I thought it be funny." Hagrid said sadly while looking over towards Hermione. 

"Tremendously funny. Yeah a real laugh giving us a books that can take our hand off." 

Hagrid then was looking down. 

"Shut it Malfoy." Harry said. 

"Oi Potter why don't you leave Draco alone. He is just saying what some of us are thinking. Unlike you I am sure a lot of people here didn't enjoy that this book has attacked us." I said quickly defending Draco. 

I could see Draco smirking by the corner of my eye. Draco and I knew that Harry really hated that I would defend Draco before him. Hagrid then said something about getting the magical creature and left. I was still staring down Harry when Draco decided to push more of Harry's buttons. 

"God, this place is going to the dogs. That oaf teaching classes, wait til my father hears about this."

"SHUT IT MALFOY!" Harry yelled at Draco. 

Draco then walked towards Harry and said "Oh yeah Potter what are you going to do about it." 

Harry was about to retort when I Draco pretended to be scared and he yelled "De-Dementor!" 

Harry immediately turned around and had a scared look on his face but when he saw that Draco was lying he turn back towards us. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy and I all took our robe's hoods and placed it over out heads and were saying "oooohhh." While waving our fingers in front of us like we were dementors. 

The golden trio were to say the least annoyed with us. Hermione then took Harry's shoulder and turn him away from Draco and I as we laughed at him. 

"Good one Draco." 

"Thank you (y/n)." 

Hagrid then came back and with him he brought a Hippogriff that looked terrifying.  Hagrid then asked for a volunteer to demonstrate how to approach a Hippogriff.  Everyone stepped back except for Harry since he didn't realize that every stepped back. 

"Ver' good Harry. Now what ye got te do is bow te 'im. If he likes ye then he'll bow back. If not. Well we'll get te dat later." 

Harry then bowed a little bit while still staring at the Hippogriff that was named Buckbeak. 

"Lower Harry." Hagrid said. 

Buckbeak then noticed Harry bowing and bowed back.

"Well done. Harry. Well done." 

Harry was petting Buckbeak when Hagrid said "A'right now ye are gonna get te ride 'im" 

Harry was protesting while Hagrid placed Harry on Buckbeak's back. 

"Now make sure ye don' pull off any of 'is feather. He won't like that." Hagrid then hit Buckbeak much like how a horseback racer would their horse. Buckbeak when then flying through the skies with Harry on his back. 

I looked over to Draco and I could see that he was really angry that Harry was getting to fly on the Hippogriff. I started giggling at Draco because he looked so much like a little kid that was pouting about his toy being taken away. 

Draco noticed my giggling and said 

"And what are you giggling at (y/n)?"

"Ohh nothing important." 

"Tell me (y/n) or I will annoy you later." 

"Fine, fine. I was giggling at you Draco. You were pouting like a little kid I thought you looked cute." 

"Do you mean to say that I am not cute when I am not pouting?"

"No you are just a different type of cute. Besides I think you are more handsome than cute usually but still cute all the same." 

Harry had came back from his adventure with Buckbeak and everyone got a chance to pet the Hippogriff but no one was allowed to ride him like Harry. Ten points to the person who can guess who Hagrid's favorite student is. Not. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and I were around Buckbeak petting him. I looked into Buckbeak's orange eyes and smiled and said

"You are such a beautiful creature aren't you. Yes. Yes you are." 

Draco then said "This is easy. If I had know it was this easy then I would have gone up instead of Potter. Your not scary at all are ya you big ugly brute." 

I went wide eyed at Draco's comment. I knew that it would not end well. Buckbeak then stood on his hind legs and hit Draco with his talons making a deep cut on Draco's right arm. Draco screamed and was on the ground saying 

"It's killed me! I'm dying! Look at me! I'm dying." 

I quickly got in between Draco and Buckbeak to protect Draco and try to calm down the Hippogriff. 

"Shhh. Down boy. Down. It's alright.  Shhh." 

Buckbeak seemed to calm down and Hagrid then carried Draco off to the hospital wing with me right behind him. Once we were in the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey was fixing Draco's arm up when she looked at me and said "Ms. Potter I must treat your arm as well." 

I looked at her confused. I never hurt my arm or at least I didn't think I did until I looked at my left arm and noticed that Buckbeak managed to scratch my arm pretty badly as well. I knew that the only reason I didn't notice was because of the adrenaline that was pumping through me.   

Draco was still complaining about the pain he was in and I was worried about him. After Madam Pomfrey had fixed up both mine and Draco's arm she told Hagrid about our condition and that he should report to Dumbledore.  Draco was on the bed next to me and he finally noticed that like him I had my arm in a sling as well. 

"(y/n)! Did you get hurt by that beast as well?! Wait til I tell my father that we were attacked by that beast." 

I smiled at Draco and said "I'm fine Draco. Don't worry about me. I only got hurt because I was protecting you so it was worth it since you didn't get hurt anymore then you already have. Also it is partially your fault Draco that you got attacked. I mean you did insult the Hippogriff."

"I know but still that oaf should have had better control over that creature before showing it to us." 

I shook my head at Draco and said 

"Then you both are at fault. But I am not going to stop you if you tell your father about this because I am angry that you did get hurt. But right now I am just happy that you are okay." 

Draco then smiled at me. 

"I love you (y/n). You got your self injured just to protect me from my stupid mistake. And I am glad that you are okay as well." 

"I love you too Draco. I promise that I will always protect you and I will always be by you side." 

Draco and I laugh together before he says

"On another note it seems that your prediction from divination did come true. I was attacked by a flying beast and that someone else will protect me and get hurt. " 

Draco was smiling at me and I laughed. 

"Yeah I guess you are right. I did predict that this would happen however I didn't think it would happen so soon. Note to self try to predict a little further into the future so I can be more prepared next time."  

Draco laughed at me after I said that. 

"I believe that is my line (y/n). I want to be the one that protects you as much as you protect me. So I better get better at predicting the future shouldn't I?" 

"Yes Draco. Yes you do." 

---

(a/n) and I am going to end it there. Hope you guys enjoyed it. See you tomorrow for day three of Christmas. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

283 0 19
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. When you and Harry find out that your destinies are entwined with a dark wizards and you get enrolled at Hogwarts...
8.6K 180 13
NOT CONTINUING- REwriting. Melody Lily Potter twin sister of Harry James Potter Falls in love with Draco Malfoy and Draco Malfoy also feels the same...
6K 226 37
y/n malfoy, younger sister to draco malfoy. shes different but not so far different.
881K 25.2K 54
Being Harry Potter's twin, your life is filled with action and fear, thanks to Voldemort. At Hogwarts, you have something you never had at the Dursle...