Sister Baggings

By BlueMicky

In which Berylla Baggins goes on an adventure or In which a hobbit falls for a Dwarf King Book 1 & 2 (3 is co... More

Book 1
0.1.
0.2.
0.3.
0.4.
0.6.
0.7.
0.8.
0.9.
1.0.
1.1.
1.2.
1.3.
1.4.
1.5.
1.6.
1.7.
1.8.
1.9.
Book 2
0.1.
0.2.
0.3.
0.4.

0.5.

3.4K 106 0
By BlueMicky

After two of the dwarves help me move Bilbo into the living room, he wakes up. 

I, at the moment, am in the kitchen making him a cup of tea to calm him down a little. Whatever they said to him, it sure must have shaken him up...a lot! I finish making the cup of tea and walk into the living room, handing it to him.

"Thank you." Bilbo smiles at me.

I smile back, rubbing his shoulder and walking back out of the room and back into the kitchen where I left my sketchbook. I pick it up, turning to the page that I was on a little bit ago. I pick up the pencil and continue drawing. 

Shortly after, I finish and close the book, pushing all the pieces of loose paper inside of it. I hold it in my right hand, jumping down off the counter and walking out the door. I turn he corner and manage to crash into someone, causing me to fall over and having my sketch book fly in the air, with the pieces of paper falling out. I sit up and shake my head. I look up to see the one and only Thorin standing there. I smile slightly before crawling around on the floor, picking up the pieces of paper and stuffing them in the book. 

I look up to see Thorin crouching down and helping picking up the papers, looking at them every time he picks one up. I stand up once I have collected most of the papers, the rest in Thorin's hands.

He hands them back after a moment of looking at the one on top. I take them out of his hands shyly and my eyes widen when he sees the one on the top. My dark angel drawing. I quickly shove it into my sketchbook and look down.

"You drew them?" Thorin asks.

I nod, still not looking up.

"You have a talent." Thorins says before walking away.

I stand there for a second before walking away to my room and placing the sketch book down on my bed, opening it up and sticking 4 drawing to the wall. 

I walk back out to my brother storming past my room.

"Bilbo?" I call, Bilbo stops turns around, "Are you alright?"

"Gandalf just tried to get me to go on a adventure!" Bilbo states, before storming back down the hallway.

I look down the other way, before closing my bedroom door and walking down the hallway to hear singing:

I peer around they corner as they sing, their voices were surprisingly deep.

Once they finish, they begin to move around and go to sleep. I quickly walk to the cupboard and grab a pile of blankets before walking back. I walk into the room, handing out the blankets to the dwarves as they begin to fall asleep before walking back out. I go to the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea and lean against the counter, sipping on it.

Movement catches my eye and I look up to see Thorin leaning against the door frame.

"Um...hi." I say after a minute.

"I hope you know why we are here?" Thorin says, pushing himself off the frame and walking toward me.

"Something to do with an adventure?" I ask shyly, taking another sip of my tea.

"You could say that." Thorin smirks, "We need a burglar. You said you were eager to learn, so will you join us on this adventure?"

"Yes." I couldn't stop it from coming out of my mouth.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 201 5
(Y/n) (l/n) a Dúnedain ranger who's family is long time friends with the line of durin, he joins his bestfriend thorin and company to search for thei...
401K 10.7K 64
Leona Baggins lives with her older brother Bilbo in the peaceful rolling hills of the Shire - that peace is short-lived when a wizard and a group of...
6.6K 207 18
(sequel to Lady of the Dwarves) Myra and Thorin have finally reclaimed their kingdom at tremendous cost. While they and the company were left unscath...
150K 6.3K 70
Lyla Baggins, a respectable hobbit, with a Tookish streak, agrees to follow a group of dwarves far to the East, over ranges and rivers, to reclaim th...