Life Changes In An Instant

By RaeTargaryen

Hailey's life was perfect until a chain of events changed her life in an instant. She changed and everyone no... More

Life Changes In An Instant
Life Changes In An Instant (2)
Life Changes In An Instant (3)
Life Changes In An Instant (4)
Life Changes In An Instant (5)
Life Changes In An Instant (6)
Life Changes In An Instant (7)
Life Changes In An Instant (8)
Life Changed In An Instant (9)
Life Changes In An Instant (10)
Life Changes In An Instant (11)
Life Changes In An Instant (12)
Life Changes In An Instant (13)
Life Changes In An Instant (14)
Life Changes In An Instant (15)
Life Changes In An Instant (16)
Life Changes In An Instant (17)
Life Changes In An Instant (18)
Life Changes In An Instant (19)
Life Changes In An Instant (20)
Life Changes In An Instant (22)
Life Changes In An Instant (23)
Life Changes In An Instant (24)
Life Changes In An Instant (25)
Life Changes In An Instant (26)
Life Changes In An Instant (27)
Life Changes In An Instant (28)
Life Changes In An Instant (29)
Life Changes In An Instant (30)
Life Changes In An Instant (31)
Life Changes In An Instant (32)
Life Changes In An Instant (33)
Life Changes In An Instant (34)
Life Changes In An Instant (35)
Life Changes In An Instant (36)
Life Changes In An Instant (37)
Life Changes In An Instant (38)
Life Changes In An Instant (39)
Life Changes In An Instant (40)
Life Changes In An Instant (41)
Life Changes In An Instant (42)
Life Changes In An Instant (43)
Life Changes In An Instant (44)
Life Changes In An Instant (45)
Life Changes In An Instant (Epilogue)

Life Changes In An Instant (21)

276 5 0
By RaeTargaryen

Rae 'Rae x

________________________________________________________________________________

Hailey's POV

I was currently in Jairo's room watching Disney Channel, i love that channel! 

I started to think about how i know nothing about Jairo, well i know certain things just not alot, it's a good thing he's not here right now otherwise he'd kill me for what i was about to do, i need to be quick though because he's downstairs making breakfast, he's so sweet.

I got up from the bed and went to the side table, there were 3 drawers and to find out about him i need to go through them all.

Okay, so drawer number 1 holds, pens, a mini sketch book, his raybans, CD's and things that don't tell me alot.

Drawer number 2 holds, oh, his journal but it's locked, damn! His 3DS with games, i need to play that sometime and another phone, i think it was the HTC Desire, i love that phone.

Drawer number 3 holds, Batteries, alot of paper, like really, there was a bit too much paper. I moved the paper and was shocked to see what was underneath, he needs to explain himself and fast!!!

After about 10 minutes, he finally came into the room,

"Aria, i made basically everything"

When he saw what i was holding he dropped both plates and looked at me not only shocked, but scared,

"Where did you get that from?"

"Your drawer and don't even think about lying to me Jairo, explain to me why you have drugs in your drawer, now!!"

He was about to move closer to me but i stopped him "Explain"

He looked so scared "I'm holding it for someone"

I shook my head and laughed "You expect me to believe that? I'm not fucking stupid Jairo!"

"It's the truth!"

"Then please, enlighten me of this 'someone' you are holding it for"

"Aria-"

"No no no, do not call me that, until you decide to be honest with me, we are done!"

I got up and went to his window so i could climb over to my own room, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me,

"No, Hailey, i'll explain"

I turned around to look at him, my face was blank,

"You have 2 minutes"

He sighed "I really am holding it for someone and if i tell you who they'll come after me"

"Ah, i see... I don't give a shit!! I just found out that my boyfriend, wait let me change that, my ex boyfriend is using drugs and you expect me to care about them coming after you?! You lied to me, no it's worse than that, you hid it from me!!"

"Aria-" I glared at him "Okay, Hailey, i'm serious!"

"Tell me, who your holding it for, don't make things worse" I said in a deadly voice,

I was mega pissed right now "I can't tell you!"

"Okay, i'll give you a choice, either you tell me or we don't speak again, ever!"

He looked down and mumbled something unclear to me "I'm sorry what was that?"

"I'm holding it for your brother"

I stared at him in shock "My brother? Isakai?"

He nodded, i stood there speechless for about 5 minutes "Hailey, say something, please"

"We're over"

I was about to climb out the window when he grabbed me again "Why? I told you the truth!"

I turned to face him "I know, but the fact that you were holding drugs in the first place means that i can't trust you anymore, you haven't broken my heart you've broken my trust, i can't do it"

"I had to do it, he made me, i had no other choice!"

"It doesn't matter! Please tell me how long you've been holding it for"

"Since the day he moved out"

omg, that was like a month and a half ago "That long?! Are you fucking kidding me!!"

"I'm sorry!"

"No! Stop saying that! My heart was telling me that taking you back would be a wrong decision and it was right"

"No, it wasn't a wrong decision!"

"It was! This just proves that you can't be faithful, i'd rather you cheat twice than hold drugs! What were you thinking?!"

I was on the verge of tears now "I wasn't!"

"You never do, and that is what gets you in trouble!"

"I had no other choice!"

ugh! how could he do this? "Okay i really feel like hitting you now so i'm going to keep calm"

"You can hit me, kick me, injure me in anyway just don't leave me please!"

"You must be joking if you think we are staying together after i just found drugs in your drawer!"

Jairo's POV

I can't lose her, i just can't! I had to hold the drugs for Isakai, for some reason, he came to my house and said he was in big trouble and the only way i could help him was to hold it for him, i didn't know what to do! He said if i didn't hold it for him i wouldn't see Hailey again, i had no choice

"I'm not! He said if i didn't hold it for him, i wouldn't be able to see you again"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She was actually crying now, i tried to move closer to her but she stopped me "I was scared, i couldn't lose you, i can't lose you, i'll do anything to keep us together, anything"

I was on the verge of begging her, on my knees, that's how bad it is "There's nothing you can do, you screwed up, we're finished"

I got down on my knees and started begging, i had to do it "No, we can't be finished, please just give me another chance!"

She looked down at me "Another one?! Are you serious! This is worse than cheating!"

"I know and i'm sorry, i'll do anything!"

She thought for a moment "Get rid of the drugs"

"Anything but that"

"Well, if you wanted me to stay that bad, you would've said okay, goodbye Jairo"

She was about to climb out when i stopped her for a third time "No, wait, stay here please!"

I took the drugs out of her hand and went to my bathroom, i know i'm going to regret this later but right now i needed Hailey, i love her more than anything! I flushed the drugs down the toilet and went back into my room, luckily she was still standing by the window, with her arms crossed,

"It's gone"

She looked at me with a blank expression "Are you sure?"

"Positive, you mean more to me than anything in this world, i love you Hailey and i'll do anything to make you stay with me"

She walked towards me and stopped about an inch away from me "You've betrayed me twice and i have a feeling i'm going to regret my next decision" She paused "One last chance Jairo, one and that's it, i know in my mind that your the one but my heart is telling me differently, prove it wrong"

I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, i pulled back and kissed her, she put her arms around my neck and grabbed my hair, that's new for her and i'm loving it!

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, after 5 minutes she pulled away "Please tell me if your hiding anything else because if i have to find out by myself, then you know what's going to happen"

"I'm not hiding anything, but" She moved her hands to my chest and pushed me away,

"But what?" She raised an eyebrow at me,

"When Isakai finds out i don't have his drugs anymore, bad things are going to happen, are you sure you want to be apart of that?"

She laughed "Are you kidding? You begged on your knees to take me back and now your saying if we should stay together? Make up your mind!"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to be involved in this"

"We're in this together J, if he comes back i'll be there"

I needed to ask her a question, badly! "Can i call you Aria again, it's killing me calling you Hailey!"

She laughed "Yes, you can"

Yes!! "I love you Aria"

"I love you too J"

"Come back into my arms"

She moved closer and i hugged her, she leant her head on my shoulder and i decided to do something.

I pulled away and went to my stereo, i turned on whatever song was in there and thankfully, it was a slow one. I walked back over to her,

"Aria, may i have this dance?"

She blushed "Yes, you may"

I took her hand and pulled her close to me and like before she leant her head on my shoulder and i held her waist, we just danced to the music, we wasn't doing anything special, just swaying back and forth,

"Love you Aria" 

"Love you too J" I never get tired of her saying that,

Well, Isakai if definitaley going to come for me when he finds out his drugs are gone, which will probably be soon but until then, me and Aria are together and that's all i care about.

______________________________________________________________________________

More to come, definitaley :)

Rae 'Rae x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.2K 31
Layla felt like she almost had her life back. After her father left without warning, things were pretty hard, but now things were looking better. How...
80.6K 3.3K 23
[PLEASE READ REVISED VERSION INSTEAD (BLACK HOLES ALL THE WAY DOWN)] "You know, there are two reasons why people don't talk about things; either it m...
670 50 24
From ditching her family in her hometown to living life in Toronto, Iris finds herself living in a small apartment above a coffee shop. She quickly...
258K 18.5K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...