CHANGED (A devotional for chr...

بواسطة mercyybabs

Hayo! This is my 2nd devotional book. I love God and his love towards me so I decided to share my story and w... المزيد

Author's Note
feburary third : Obstacles
February ninth: consequences
Author's Note
Q&A
/authors note
april 7 : Purity and Sex
June 3, 2015~Author's Note
WATTPAD PROBLEMS
September 17,2015
HELLO

Update

101 5 0
بواسطة mercyybabs

Hello everyone, it is me again.

Every year, I start off with a new devotional so this year I have decided to create another one and I promise to at least post twice a week.

If I get a message from the internet, I will put a link to the source to let you know that it is not mine.

So if you want to embark on this new journey with me, Check out my new Devotional.

"A Teen's Bible: A Guide to Christendom".

I also just launched a free book covers book if you want me to make you free book covers.

The Teen's Bible is just little preview of this year's devotional so I haven't launched it yet.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
713K 47.2K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] ••• • In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances • She drank water. He...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...