Cuteness Overload (OHSHC) [YA...

Від Pokkapistol

Since there aren't many yaoi fanfics of Honey-Senpai... This came out. Please enjoy. But then, I'm not sure w... Більше

A/N
Chapter 2: Many Wonderful Friends

Chapter 1: A lovely smile.

3.8K 140 32
Від Pokkapistol

[Chapter one: A lovely smile]

**Hana's POV**

"H-haninozuka-s-san, I-i l-love you. W-w-will you go o-out with m-me? " I practised in the mirror for the thousandth time. This is it, today is the day I will confess to Haninozuka-san.

I hope Haninozuka-san will go out with me. I've loved him for 8 years now. It was a crush at first but it slowly developed every time I see him and his cousin Morinozuka-san walked through the hallway. Many girls squeal at them because he is from the famous host club in our school. I want to but I'm too afraid to go to the host club and order for Haninozuka-san and I don't know where it is and is too embarrassed to ask other people for directions.

I wonder if he'll accept someone poor like me that can't even afford the school's uniform and is on a scholarship.

***

It's finally time. I walked around but I'm not really sure where the host club is. After an hour, my legs grew tired and I sat down to rest and I saw three girls walk past me giggling and chatting. Maybe I'll ask them.

I approached them slowly and awkwardly, coughing to get their attention but they didn't notice so I coughed a little louder but they still didn't hear me so I tried a little louder this time only it wasn't a cough anymore, I sneezed by accident. That caught their attention.

"Ah-Chu!" It was a tiny sneeze and I sniffled and looked at the three girls and they were silent looking at me. After a few minutes, I decided to ask them but I failed miserably by stuttering.

"E-Er... A-Ano sa..... d-do you ha-happen to know where the host club i-is?" I stuttered embarrassed.

All 3 of them looked at me a bit shocked and didn't say a word, just froze there looking at me... until their cheeks seem to grow into a rosy red and one of the girls just squealed and said something I did not understand.

Literally.

"Omegawsh hsvsjjabakauahsj he is so CUTEEEE!!!!" and the two of the other girls agreed with her and they start muttering to each other about something I don't understand and I sweatdropped.

They weren't paying attention to me anymore so I tried to get their attention again but it just came out as a quiet whisper

"E - excuse me..?"

Of course, they didn't notice me as they were squealing 100 times louder than I was at the moment so I muttered a small "nevermind.." and quickly left.

I continued my journey to the host club and finally, after a while, I came across an abandoned music room.

It's probably not here.

But... I'll check anyway just to be sure.

As I opened the doors to the abandoned music room, I was blinded by the rose petals and a bright light.

"Welcome.. to the host club." chorused the group of people in front of me. I immediately noticed the short blonde boy in front of me who is about my height and the one I was looking for.

I was enchanted by his big brown eyes although he was not really looking at me.

"Oh, it's a guy." said the twins in unison.

That brought me back to reality.

I'm scared of them. Are they gonna be here the whole time? T-then how am I supposed to confess to Haninozuka-san? My heart fell as I looked down about to cry.

"Are you perhaps Hana Satoki? A scholarship student just like Haruhi? " The taller blonde says to me.

W-was he a s-stalker?

T-that's terrifying!!

"Tamaki-senpai please don't scare people with your stalkerism." Said the brunette girl.

"But who knew one of our scholarship students was gay? " The twins said in unison again.

Eh? How did they know? I didn't tell anybody. Honest. Well, I didn't have anyone to talk to so... I couldn't have told anyone.

The blonde then started walking scarily closer to me and started saying some weird stuff that I was not paying attention to. I kept on staring at Haninozuka-san and he was looking at me...

.

.

.

HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!!!

What do I do? What do I say? What do I do in situations like this? I don't know. Someone help me.

My line of thought was broken by the twins saying something in unison.

"Milord, I think he's ignoring you."

Once the blonde guy noticed that...He went to a corner. What...

I walked over to him and said "Sorry, could you repeat that?" But it seems that he couldn't hear me. What do I do? Should I speak louder? I'm too scared. Maybe I should just smile. Ermmm... Okay.

How do I do that again? Remember the book Hana, remember the book.
Okay step 1, bring the corner of your mouth up.

Step 2, show your teeth.

Step 3, smile with your eyes.

Step 4, apologise while smiling to ease the tension.

Okay here I go, I haven't tried smiling in awhile.

Tamaki's POV

"Erm.. excuse me... I'm sorry for just now." A soft voice says. THAT'S SO CUTE. I turned around ready to twirl that cutie around but I was shocked to find a murderous aura behind Hana and his ferocious smile. His hair was somehow parted which revealed one eye that had a crazy glint in it which was death glaring at me. [Reference photo at the top of the side. That is somewhat how Hana tries to smile. That is not what Hana looks like. Just the smile.. ]

"MUMMYYYY!! HELP ME!!! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!" I shouted running towards Kyoya, hiding behind him while scared tears came down my face.

**Hana's POV**

After the blonde male saw my smile, for some reason, he screamed and ran towards the one with glasses. Did I do something wrong? Hmm... Maybe I should practice more... I stop smiling and turned around to see him shaking with fear.

Eh? Did I do something wrong? I assume I did since they're all glaring at me except for the brunette girl.

Suddenly, someone's voice which I adore very much spoke up which made my eyes widen slightly but not like anyone could notice due to my long bangs.

I didn't think a conversation with him would be so fast.. I'm not mentally prepared yet.

"Did you just threaten Tama-chan? Meanie. I hate meanies!"

Although it was spoken in a cute tone, you could clearly hear the anger behind those words. The death glare from Haninozuka-san just proved that he was angry at me.

I was not ready for this either...

Hahh... I feel like crying as some of the host club members told me to leave the clubroom. One of them even threatened me with his police force.

I was scared beyond my wits and to think I was gonna confess to Haninozuka-san... I guess it's nothing more than a dream now. Since... He clearly hates me more than ever and this was the first time we spoke in high school.

And this is the last year I'm able to confess to him too since we're both third years.

***

I'm slowly walking home now, regretting whatever I did wrong and holding back the tears that are really threatening to come out...

What did I do?

Maybe I really did something wrong...

I'm starting to really wish that I had a childhood friend of some sort that could protect me or something like that from some anime...

But sadly, I don't.

***

Once I've reached home, I take out my keys from my pocket and open the door.

"I'm home."

I say and unsurprisingly, there's no sweet motherly or fatherly voice saying "Welcome home."

Just an empty house.

Not like I was expecting anything either..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...