When It All Comes Crashing Do...

Galing kay itskourtniee_

"No, no, no! This cannot be happening!" My mother cried out. The funeral was last week, and now we are at the... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

157 4 3
Galing kay itskourtniee_

DIDN'T EDIT...PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

“Umm…sure!” I smiled as Sandra handed Bre to Mrs. Price. “She’s so pretty!” Mrs. Price smiled. “Thank you!” I replied. “So, Sandra has told me about your story. And I must say, you are one tough girl! I hope you don’t mind that she told me.” Her mom said in a nervous tone.

I have to admit, at first, I was upset. I thought that Sandra was going to keep my secret, but she only told her mom. Right? “You only told your mom right?” I asked her. “Of course! I just didn’t want to hear all of those horrible things that you’ve been going through without trying to help. This is one thing that I can help you with, your baby!” Sandra gave me a smile.

I blew out a sigh of relief, “Well, no Mrs. Price. I’m not upset and thank you Sandra for helping me. It means so much!” I gave her a tight hug. “No problem!” She said. “Well, how about we go eat breakfast. I had some stuff prepared for you girls!” Mrs. Price cheered. “Okay!” Sandra and I said.

We followed her out to the sun room where there were eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, pancakes, and orange juice. It all looked and smelled so good that I couldn’t resist. “Wow! This looks so good! Thank you Mrs. P! It is okay if I call you that, right?” I asked “Of course!” She smiled.

1 PM

After eating breakfast and hanging out with Mrs. P a little more, I felt comfortable enough to leave Bre with her. Sandra and I were headed to the mall, it was an outside mall. “I’m so glad that I decided to put on my shorts today, I was going to wear my jeans.” I said “I’m glad you wore your shorts too. It’s ninety degrees outside.” Sandra said.

As we pulled up to the mall and got out, we were getting evil looks from girls and lustful stares from boys. “I guess we look cute today!” Sandra said “I guess so!” I laughed “Because it seems that everybody has staring problems today. “I know right!” Sandra chuckled.

3 PM

(Outfits in external linkà)

“Whew!” I said as Sandra and I sat down. “All of that shopping got me tired!” I whined as I took off my jean shirt so now I only had on my red crop top. “I know huh?” Sandra said as she sat down. “I’m going to go get some ice cream from Sonic. You want some?” I asked her. “Sure! I’ll take a M&M Blast please!” She smiled.

I went and ordered an Oreo Blast and an M&M Blast. While I was waiting for them to be made, I felt someone staring at me. I looked around and it was none other than Daniel.

Daniel’s POV

I was just chilling at the mall with Kelsey and we were just talking. After we stopped talking to Alicia, I hung out with Kelsey more often for about two months. She seemed really cool so I asked her out. We were dating for about two months. All of a sudden she became clingy and always wanted to know what I was doing so I had to drop her. I guess she’s trying to get us back together or something because she’s been blowing up my phone for the past week.

I got tired of her doing that, so I agreed to come to the mall with her. We were just hanging out and laughing at something until I saw Alicia. I haven’t seen her in like a month, and she still looks the same except she picked up  a few pounds from the baby. But it doesn’t bother me, I like-no I love it.

I was looking her up and down and I guess she felt me staring at her because when she turned to look, her eyes grew big and she swiftly looked the other way. I laughed a little at that because I still make her nervous. I thought it was cute.

I was about to get up because she grabbed her drinks and walked back to a table where I saw, Sandra? That quiet girl? Who would have guessed that they’d become friends? Not me! I was going to go speak to them until Kelsey said, “Hey let’s go look at the new Jordan’s in Foot Locker!” Those few seconds that I looked at Kelsey ruined my whole plan because when I looked back up Sandra and Alicia were nowhere to be found. “Umm, sure!” I half smiled. I saw Kelsey smirk but I brushed it off.

Kelsey’s POV

Yes, I saw Sandra and Alicia so I had to think quick. I was trying to get my man back and they were going to mess up everything. He needed to focus on me, not those hoes! I quickly asked him to go look at some shoes so he’d stop focusing on them so much. It worked! I smirked.

Sandra’s POV

As soon as Alicia got back to the table she grabbed all of our bags, and literally dragged me out of the mall. “What’s going on?” I asked, taking a breath, as soon as we got outside of the malls front doors. “Daniel!” Alicia panted “Is in there, with Kelsey!”

“Ooohhh!” I said. “I wish you would have just told me that. It would have been a lot easier to get out of the mall. And not as many people would have stared!” Alicia laughed along with me. “Sorry, I couldn’t think fast enough.” She said as we reached my car. We put the bags in the backseat before getting in the front and driving back to my house.

About twenty minutes later, we pulled up and put Alicia’s bags in her car and took mine in the house. “Hi boo!” Alicia smiled as she walked in the house looking at Bre. She picked her up from off of her blanket on the floor. “We’re you good for Mrs. Price?” She asked as she blew on her stomach making Bre squeal.

“She wasn’t a problem at all! She was such a joy to have!” my mom said “Thank you again Mrs. Price!” Alicia said as she gave her a hug. “No problem honey!” my mom replied “Come on Alicia, let’s go to my room!” I said “Okay!” She said as she gathered all of Bre’s things and placed them in her diaper bag. She then followed me to my room.

Alicia’s POV

“Whoa! Your room is so cool!” I cheered “Thanks, not as cool as yours!” She chuckled. I put Bre on her bed and put pillows around her so she wouldn’t fall off. I started to help Sandra put away her new clothes and shoes. “So, who is this?” I asked after we were finished. I was pointing to a man in an army suit standing next to Sandra when she was a little younger.

“That’s my dad. He’s enlisted in the army as you can tell. I haven’t seen him in four years.” She sighed “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.” I said “It’s okay” She started to tear up “Don’t cry San!” I said as I hugged her. She just cried on my shoulder. “Your messing up your make up! And ruining my shirt!” I laughed and cried along with her.

“Sorry!” She laughed as she stepped back from my and wiped her eyes. When Bre saw us in tears she began to cry as well. Sandra and I just laughed a little. “It’s okay mama!” I picked her up. She stopped crying but her lip was still quivering as she pouted. “Awww! That’s the cutest thing ever!” Sandra cheered. I just laughed and began to pack Bre’s bags and placed Bre back in her car seat. Before I left I said, “Next time we go out, we’re finding you a boyfriend!” “What?” Sandra asked “Mm hmm!” I smirked.

About twenty minutes later, I pulled back up into the drive way of the place I have to call home. I called my mom so she could help me get everything out. When she came outside, she took Bre and her diaper bag while I got all of the shopping bags. I locked the doors to my car and walked in the house. “How’s it going Sam?” I asked. “Fine!” He smiled as he closed and locked the front door after me.

When I made it to my room, I walked in, set the bags down, and locked my door. I sat on my bed and took off my shoes. “So, how was meeting Sandra’s mom?” My mom asked me “It was great! She’s really nice!” I smiled before explaining what all happened. “Well, that’s umm. Great!” My mom smiled.

I know she’s hurt that she won’t be the one to keep Bre during the day, but she has to understand that I need to keep Bre as safe as possible. “Mama. Please don’t be upset with me! I’m just trying to keep Bre as far away from danger as I can.” I sighed “No, it’s okay. I get it! I’ll just spend time with her when you guys are here.” She said.

“Okay, and mama. I have to tell you something else.” I said “Okay!” She smiled. “Well, I saw Daniel today for the first time in a month. I got butterflies and the feelings that I thought I lost for him came back. I don’t know what to do!” I vented “Slow down!” My mom laughed “And honestly, to get over your feelings for him, you need to tell him how you feel and walk away. If he chases after you, then he feels the same way. If he doesn’t, just let him go. It’ll be hard at first, but you’ll find out where y’all stand at the end.”

“I don’t know if I can do that. Can I just write him a note and slip it in his locker?” I asked “No baby!” My mom chuckled “You need to tell him in person, face to face. So he gets a full understanding of how you feel.” “Okay.” I sighed. “I’m going to give her a bath really quick. I’ll be back.” I said “Okay.” My mom replied as she got comfortable on the couch.

About ten minutes later, I walked back in my room with Bre wrapped up in her duck towel. I lotioned her down, put a new diaper on her, and a clean one zee. “Can I hold her?” My mom asked “Sure!” I gave her to my mom and made her a new bottle. I let my mom feed her and rock her to sleep. I took her and put her to bed.

“So, how are you holding up?” I asked her as I sat back down on the couch “I’m okay I guess.” She sighed “Mama, I know you’re not okay. You can tell me!” Her eyes began to water as she laid her head on the top of the couch. I laid my head on the couch. “Don’t you just wish everything would go back to normal?” She asked me “No because then Bre wouldn’t be here, even though she got here in a way that was unexpected, I still wouldn’t have her. Then we would be lied to continuously by Nathan.” I reasoned “You’re right!” She said as she kissed my forehead.

3 Days Later: Monday

Alicia’s POV

This weekend, I was thinking really hard about what I would tell Daniel when I go back to school today. I figured that I would just throw everything at him at once because I didn’t want it to be awkward and quiet. I wrote a note to him, but not with all of my feelings on it.

When I left the house, I drove over to Sandra’s house to drop Bre off. Sandra and I drove in separate cars to school and when we got there, there were snickers and mean comments thrown directly at me. I sighed and walked to my locker. “Don’t worry about them Leece, just ignore them.” Sandra tried to cheer me up.

“I’m trying!” I said “Have you ever realized how many classes we have together?” Sandra asked me “No, how many!” I said “Five out of eight.” She replied “And we never acknowledged or even noticed each other?” I scoffed “I know right! It’s a shame!” She said while shaking her head “Well, we know each other now!” I smiled as she smiled along with me.

We walked into first period and sat next to each other since there was no assigned seating in this class. Throughout the whole day, I was nervous for after school. What’s so special about after school? You may  ask, well I slipped the note into Daniel’s locker on the way to lunch since no one was in the hallways. I asked him to meet me after school.

Daniel’s POV

I couldn’t get Alicia off of my mind ever since I saw her this weekend at the mall. She looked so beautiful and she was glowing. I guess she was just happy to have her baby and be able to do little things that she couldn’t do when she was pregnant.

After lunch, I walked back to my locker to get my history text book for my next class. I opened the locker door and a note flew out. I made sure no one was around before I opened it. I already knew who it was by the hand writing, I instantly grew happy. The note read…

Hi Daniel,

                Long time no see…well talk! Lol, but um, can you meet me after school at the park down the street? If not, I understand. But I’ll be waiting there if you decide to stop by. Okay, bye.

-          Aicia

This may sound really girly and corny, but just the thought of talking to her again after so long makes my heart flutter. I miss that girl so much but I’ve been too dumb to actually say something.

After School: 3:45 PM

I pulled up to the park and saw Alicia on the swings. She appeared to be in a daze, she just looked so cute. I walked up and sat at the swing next to her and cleared my throat. She jumped and was about to fall out of the swing. I stood up and caught her before she fell out.

“You scared the shiznitz out of me!” She said “Sorry!” I chuckled as I sat her back down in her seat and sat back in mine. “So, what did you need to tell me?” I asked. She looked me into my eyes for a little before looking away. “I’m just going to go ahead and say this.” She started before staring at whatever was in front of her.

“Daniel, I really liked you the first time I saw you. After a while of getting to know you a little more, I fell in love with you. You seemed like you’d be the perfect guy for me. Everything was going so great until Kelsey came into the picture. When I saw you this weekend all the feelings that I thought left came back. Daniel I love you, and I can’t help it. I just thought I should let you know.” She looked at me.

I was shocked that I didn’t say anything. I just stared at her. “I knew I shouldn’t have came here and did all of this.” She mumbled. I guess she thought I couldn’t hear her. She got off of her swing and began walking away, “Goodbye Daniel.” She said not even facing me. “No, wait!” I stood up and grabbed her arm. “Let go of me!” She said through clenched teeth, I only gripped her arm tighter. Then all of a sudden, I felt my left cheek stinging. She slapped me!

Is it a bad time to say that that turned me on even more than I already was?

A/N: Okay, I made this chapter a little longer and didn’t even realize it. BUT that’s okay! Please comment, vote, and tell other people to read my story. It means a lot! ß SERIOUSLY PEOPLE PLEEEAASSEEE!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa