Paparazzi (One Direction)

By BritishBums

Yeah, yeah, us paparazzi have the bad messages and bad reputations. But you know what? It really depends on w... More

Paparazzi (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
UPDATE INFO!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *last chapter*

Chapter 36

138K 2.9K 442
By BritishBums

-Noelle's POV-

Once again, cliche boyband. I mean that's why I'm not into their music!

But I guess they're alright people. Yuh know probably because one of them is my secret boyfrand.

And thank goodness they don't have those sychronized boyband dance moves.

Me and Leah were sat backstage, just talking about stuff. Barely though. I mean I couldn't even hear her as much!

"Yeah pancakes are cool!"

"WHAT?!"

"OLAY!" Leah nods, me furrowing my eyebrows.

I swear I was concerned about my precious little ears.

The show was about to end I think, Leah biting her lip.

"GET OUT THERE!" I hollered.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"No I'm not crazy, a bet is a bet!" I smirked, pushing her out as she stumbled, almost tripping over as she was stood in the middle of the stage.

I laughed mischeviously.

-Leah's POV-

I gulped, my eyes widening.

Clearing my throat, the boys turned around to find me standing there.

"Oh why look who came to join the party!" Louis shouted down the microphone, grinning.

I laughed nervously, I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING.

Thanks a lot Noelle!

I sent Noelle a death glare backstage.

Well there's no turning back now. Noelle was laughing her butt off at my reaction, and yes I will kill her.

"Why hello there Leah!" Liam says loudly, and I find him standing right next to me.

"This is our lovely friend, Leah everyone." Zayn motions over to me.

"Have somethin to say?" Harry smirked, holding his microphone towards me.

"Uhh.." I stuttered out nervously. I felt like I was going to collapse!

"I'm Leah." I sounded completely stupid.

Surprisingly, everyone errupted into a fit of laughter. Itching the back of my neck, I smiled slightly.

"HI BABY!" I blurted out, everyone gasping.

Noelle's eyes widened, probably thinking I was quite brave.

"I'd like to say, that yes me and Niall are dating," I motioned, smiling as the other boys' jaws dropped.

Niall gulped, processing what I just said as he looked at the boys and then me. He smiled as well, a bit confused, which made me blush.

He might think I'm some control freak, now.

"What?!"

"How?!"

"Not Niall!"

Screams continued, Niall about to speak, and me being such a spontaneous girl..

"WOAH!' I shout, purposely stumbling forward and planting my lips on his. My fingers clasped the back of his neck slightly, me furrowing my eyebrows as he kissed back in some sort of concentration. I could tell he was still confused but now the boys watched amusedly.

"Oh my god I love him!" Saying that realistically into the microphone, Noelle still stared, shocked. Yeah i showed her!

Niall's eyes never left me as his arms slowly wrapped around me. He looked at me as if I was God. Wow, his eyes are REALLY blue. Blue like the oceans of the heavens.

What the hell did I just say?..

"Well.. Good night everybody!" Louis motioned at me and Niall, Zayn laughing.

The boys all waved out at the crowd, confetti falling from the top, as I smiled smugly.

The lights dimmed, the boys and I walking backstage.

Well then let the games begin!

-Noelle's POV-

"OH MY GOD YOU REALLY JUST KISSED HIM!" I gasped, running up to Leah.

"Pfft yeah I did, I'm doing this bet for fifty bucks woman, so raise that money!"

She did just kiss Niall. And called him baby. All in one night.

I haven't even done that?!! Wait.. I might've kissed Harry, but whatever.

"Not possible," I laughed, holding a hand at her. "You'll be paying me fifty bucks when you fall for the Irish lad."

"Ha ha ha very funny." She narrowed her eyes sternly.

"You might want to go explain to him." I pointed at the smiling boy over on the other side.

"He'll find out. And I'll tell him."

"Yeah, don't want any broken hearts here!"

Leah walked over to him, me trying to eavesdrop as I tried my best to listen in.

I find a hand on my shoulder, me twirling around like the ninja I am.

"God don't do that Harry! I thought you were Paulio!"

"Paulio?"

"Your cruel security, remember?" I nod as he chuckled.

"Harry." I hissed, slapping his arm away from making its way around my shoulders just before Liam came over to us.

"What did Leah just do?" He asked me.

"Oh don't worry. Um me and Leah have this bet on Niall and they're going to fake date." I waved off naturally.

"Fake date." Harry and Liam said in unison.

I nodded. "It's fifty bucks worthed."

Liam nodded as well. "Soo.. Niall and Leah are fake dating?"

"Yeah it's technically starting now." I smiled.

"Leah's got guts to get up there and do that." Harry bit his lip, looking out into a distance.

"Yeah. Well I'll go break it down to the others cos' they're as shocked as I am." Liam chuckled, raising an eyebrow, dispersing.

Walking with Harry down the halls, I could see the doors a bit of a distance away.

"Why couldn't we do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I looked up at him.

"Just.. Kiss like how Leah and Niall did. It was that simple." He said quietly.

I shook my head. "Of coarse it isn't that easy. Harry, Leah's got everything ahead of her if she loses her job as a paparazzi..I don't. I have nothing else but this job."

"But.."

"It's okay." I reassured, nodding.

"I just wish we could let the world know."

"Well I'm sure it won't be anytime soon." I mumbled, pursing my lips.

He sighed, nodding understandingly. "As long as--"

"YOU LOVE ME, WE COULD BE STARVIN', WE COULD BE HOMELESS, WE COULD BE BROKE" I blurted out the lyrics accidentally, as my eyes widened. "Goshness sorry." I gushed. "Force of habit."

Harry laughed. "That's alright, Miss Belieber."

"You got that right!" I exclaimed.

Smiling, Niall walks to my side. "So.." His voice trails.

"Leah broke it down right?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Alright good. Make it look really real." I say slowly.

Maybe the other paps would give me and Harry some space..I really needed that right now.

*****

The boys, me, and Leah were all in the elevator, waiting to get to our floors, me just watching the red numbers pass.

"I'll meet you on the rooftop at 2 in the morning." Harry whispered into my ear, only I could really hear.

I smiled slightly. Nodding once, my eyes peered into his once more before we were on the boys' floor.

"Bye guyss," Louis says, waving me and Leah off.

"Night." Leah yawned.

"Goodnight, "babe". Niall teased, blowing a kiss.

Leah made a face, sticking her tongue out.

The elevator doors closed.

Well sure I've got myself a date tonight! Woop woop!

This is my first date ever.. And shockingly, I'm 20 years old. That truly is a shocker..

"Are you sleeping over again Leah? Or do you want to go cuddlie with Niallie" I coo'd.

She scrunched her nose up. "I'm doing this to prove to you that I don't like him, and for the cash money!"

"Aha cash money." I chuckled.

Leah shook her head. "And yeah I'm sleeping over. I have no idea, my apartment is just so ugly."

I laughed. "You're just jelly that I have a better crib."

"Well maybe I am." She mumbled, raising an eyebrow. I smiled at her, giving her a tight side hug.

"I lurve youuu"

"I don'tttt" She teased. "Kiddinggg, I love ya tooo!"

Well tonight was quite eventful..

And it isn't JUST over yet.

________________

Once again go follow Noelle and Leah on Twittah! @Omg_Its_Leahx and @Hai_Its_Noelle

Sooo I'll make the chapter longer for tomorrow!! Hope u liked it :) lol

And the trailer of the movie though :'))) BEST THREE MINUTES AND TWELVE SECONDS OF MY FRIGGIN LIFE YO

AND THE SONG LOL ITS LITERALLY THE BEST SONG EVER AHA GET IT?

Okay, enough of the caps. I'm 500% done lol

D 0 N E

Vote and comment!! 200+ comments before the next update! :D

-BritishBums xox

Continue Reading