Empire Preferences

Da JJblueatemojie22

Empire preferences. Requests are open please read. Altro

Author's Note
Christmas with the Lyons
Pregnant part 1
Pregnant part 2 (hakeem)
daughter of lucious and cookie
Jealousy
Get Me Right
Inspiration
Inspiration Part 2
His Younger Sister
17 Years for you
Sisters and Babies
Only on Birthdays
Crown the Empire

For Newyorkgirllll

2.2K 26 9
Da JJblueatemojie22

It had been almost a year since Andre had found Ronda at the bottom of the stairs. He had sat beside that same hospital bed waiting for her to wake up. Almost a year waiting to officially see if their baby would be born.

Andre suddenly feels a hand grasp his. He looked up, to be greeted by his wife's blue eyes.

"Baby, you're ok. I love you so much!! Doctor, she's awake!!!!" Andre said

"Who did this to you?" He asked

The person who tried to kill Ronda and the baby had not been found, but Andre was about to find out.

"Anika." She said, "She pushed me down the steps. She tried to kill me." Ronda broke down into sobs.

"It's OK baby. You're safe now."

Later that day Anika Calhoone was arrested and sentenced to life in prison without parole. The next day Ronda gave birth to a healthy baby boy by the name of Joshua Lucious Lyon, and the Lyon legacy countinued.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
20.8K 306 44
19 year old Tahya is growing up and trying to find herself and pressue her modeling career behind the footsteps of her brother dre a rising artist a...
25.6K 195 11
A 17 year old girl, Has feelings for her best friend, Lil Mabu. An unhealthy obsession starts to catch up on her. Sooner or later He starts to realiz...